(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Drunken Night Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Selena was shocked by Aito's actions, but really...she shouldn't be. He'd shown time and time again that he was really a kind and caring person. Very sweet, despite his cocky outbursts. And really those were her fault, she riled him on and egged him until he snapped.

Feeling more embarrassed and yet...oddly more relaxed, she buried her face against the stupid cat hoodie and let him hold her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:17 pm

As Aito walked, exiting the karaoke place and into the sunlight, his eyes glanced down to see Selena bury herself in the hoodie. Really...she was lucky he hadn't just slung her over his shoulder, but then, if he were to carry her like that other people might think he was kidnapping...which...was definitely not the case.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Selena didn't make any move to get down or not be carried, in fact she seemed to just relax more and more in his arms the further they walked.

After a bit her voice, rather soft still and muffled from its position, sounded. "You're sweet."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:22 pm

He'd made it a decent way before he finally felt Selena relax more, finally breaking out of her embarrassment bit by bit it seemed...

Her comment though...

"Tch...Bullshit."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:25 pm

"Truth." Selena's voice was still soft and muffled, with barely any fight in it...but she could at least say this. "They didn't take it from you. You have a kind heart still..."

She fully expected to be dropped...but at the same time also didn't. He may get frustrated and cocky sometimes, but he wouldn't hurt her. Dropping her right now might... She was pretty sure he wouldn't chance it unless it was tossing her onto the hotel bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:34 pm

"Tch." Again. Bullshit.

He continued walking, and judging from memory, they were almost back...it'd maybe be a few more minutes at most. Still, her statement was bullshit. Sweet? That was almost laughable.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:39 pm

"Its really obvious once you start paying attention. Aito... your actions speak louder than your obvious Tsuning." Selena's voice got a slightly playful tone, but it was still very very soft. She wanted him to listen. He had to. He was a good person and he deserved to know it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:24 pm

"..."

Aito gave no response, though he'd almost given his usual "tch" once more, but had bit back the urge to. Let her talk...whatever, he didn't have to believe or listen...It was still nearly laughable; him? Sweet?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:31 pm

"You really don't see it? If you were as mean as you thought you wouldn't care so much. About me or Regalia. You wouldn't take care of us... and you wouldn't be as kind as you have been. You could have left me in that room, or dumped me in a fountain by now." Selena spoke more, her voice never gaining any strength though. "You hadn't needed to comfort me when I saw those things...or sleep every night curled up to me so I don't get nightmares. Or order food for me in the mornings... Or tell me you are bad at comforting."

"Mean people...broken people don't think about others at all. You seem to think about others all the time..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Why did a simple few minute walk have to seem like it took hours? Just...Just get back to the hotel! Tch, bullshit. It was all complete bullshit...

He mentally gave a sigh of relief when the hotel was in sight, it'd just be an elevator trip up and they'd be back.

He'd given no response in the time it took him to walk through the door, having chosen to remain silent like he had last time as he stepped into the elevator, having ignored any looks they might have been given upon arriving back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:45 pm

"And now you hate that I am right and continue to deny it in your head." Selena snuggled against Aito, giving him a small little laugh. She could now, the elevator felt...safe. Her embarrassment was almost gone. "You'll probably toss me on the bed, because its soft unless I get out of your arms. Dropping me before now would hurt me...and you knew that."

Selena was intent on getting this through Aito's head. She would not stop...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:56 pm

This time, Aito felt his eye twitch; she wasn't right, she was no where near right, not at all! All this...this crap about being nice, and sweet...it wasn't true, it was utter crap. Complete and utter garbage.

With a huff, one he couldn't help but give, he stepped out of the elevator when it stopped, making a straight walk to the room and opening the door.

Regalia, having been left behind to play while they had a little adventure outside, gave a few mews as he stepped inside, shutting the door closed with his foot behind him. The kitten obviously wanted attention now that they were back, and in response to the mewing Aito set Selena down on the floor next to the kitten, and much to Selena's amusement possibly...as he hadn't dropped her.

While Selena fell victim to Regalia's attention begging, he moved to set everything down that they'd bought at the table before he headed to the bed, shrugging off the hoodie and such before falling back on it. There wasn't really anywhere to go in this room, so why not rest on the bed for a bit.

That was his thoughts anyway, as he moved his arms behind his head to support it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Selena was laughing more now, Aito's reaction rather obvious she felt. Was he embarrassed? It seemed like it. He opened the door, never once dropping her and as Regalia mewed for attention Selena almost moved to get out of his arms. However...

Hibiki just set her down and moved off. Laughing louder, she was RIGHT!, she pulled the attention starved baby into her arms and scratched her chin while cooing. "Such a little cutie~ You missed us so much. Mm, look at how sweet you are."

Picking her up, she moved to stand and go to the bed that Hibiki had flopped onto. Plopping onto it, she continued to pet Regalia and adore her utterly...before holding the kitten out and setting her on Hibiki's face. "Adore your precious kitten too. She's not allowed to get attached to me, remember, Mr Sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Aito ignored the laughing, and after she'd been placed on the floor she'd laughed louder. He bit back the urge to give his usual "tch", he didn't need to egg her on even further...

He didn't get to "rest" for long tho before he felt movement on the bed, just before he felt something plop onto his face. One hand moved from behind his head to move Regalia from his face, putting her on his chest before he started giving pets.

Regalia was glad for the pets, she'd been enjoying them immensely since the two had come back. The attention was all hers.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Selena reached out and scratched Regalia's chin while Hibiki petted her, before moving that hand to his face and brushing back bangs fully. Leaning down, she held back her own orange hair to plant a soft kiss on his forehead.

"You are one of the sweetest people in the world. All of it. I've been all over, I can attest to the sweetness."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:22 pm

Aito had started to relax some, he'd started to relax and just calm down...until Selena started talking about that bullshit again. Blinking once, he turned to his side, his back to Selena. She was wrong, completely wrong.

Regalia crawled up to sit on his arm, mewing as she settled herself there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:28 pm

"I'm not wrong. Its true." Selena brushed aside the hair at his neck, planting a kiss there. This was too good, Hibiki had rolled over and wouldn't face her! She wasn't doing it for revenge, though it was amusing her.

She was doing it because she wanted him to see just a bit of the goodness in him. Her palm settled on where his brand was, her voice soft. "They never took it from you. Never. You are covered in blood from them but it never broke your heart. You never let them. You still care and hurt."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:08 am

"-ch..." Aito continued to remain quiet, his eyes having closed rather than stare off into space. She could say it time and time again and he wasn't going to react, all that good person, and sweet crap...tch, as if. All that fluffy bullshit had died in him a long time ago...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:21 am

"You lie to yourself and I. Liar liar liar..." Selena reached up, petting the perched kitten in need of love before moving to her side herself. Scooting closer, she wrapped a hand around his waist and laid her head against the back of his shoulders.

"You are being obnoxiously hard headed about it. I've noticed...you get worse when its something you don't want to believe. Tell me...what were your dreams? What do you want to do now that you are free?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:28 am

"Tch." Alright, so he couldn't bite it back this time. He didn't move though, and remained in place, even as Selena scooted closer to him.

He was being "hardheaded" because she was wrong...

"Dunno." Aito replied, answering her question. What was he supposed to say? He didn't have any goals in mind, nothing of note. When he was a kid...he didn't really remember any specific "dreams" he had either...he'd never really thought about it, even for just pretend as far as he knew...well if he had, it obviously hadn't stuck out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:38 am

"Well...eating gyouza all day is a dream. And Kompeito. Living happily with Regalia is one... Think of things. Things you want to try and do." Selena's voice was very soft, encouraging. Hibiki needed things to keep him occupied. She wouldn't be here for him, he needed to make friends...or at least people he could stand to see.

"Being a sweetie isn't a dream. It is of mine though, to get you to see it. You are my friend...and you aren't an awful person. Its a shame you have to think of yourself like that."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:59 am

Eating? That's a dream? Seemed like a stupid one to him...

That was just something people did, nothing special or anything. He didn't really see how it counted as a "dream." Whatever, she wanted a dream? How about not dying in the next few of years. Seemed good. Hah...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:57 pm

Selena wrapped her arms around Hibiki utterly, her head laying against his back still as she snuggled against him. Her leg slipped between his and curled around the one on bottom, apparently she was content to just lay here with him.

He had nothing to say? Maybe... She'd drop it for now...

Laying like this though, it made her smile softly and she started singing again. She had been embarrassed earlier but it felt fine now. He couldn't see her and they were utterly alone. Besides she liked to sing despite her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:08 pm

As Selena wrapped herself around him, Aito made no movements of resisting, not seeming to mind; as she began singing again, he rose a brow. Not half an hour ago at most she'd been almost dead from embarrassment, and here she was singing again...

"...Told ya you didn't suck."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:15 pm

"Its just you here, you aren't looking at me and I am hiding behind you. No one can just walk in..." Selena mumbled, answering the unasked question. She nuzzled his back and hid her bright red face.

"...Am not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunken Night Out
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next