(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Only Losers Get Sick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:39 am

"Th-That...I guess...It was good I did then...e-even if it was embarrassing..."

Falling out of the tree had helped...It...was a bit embarrassing to think that that was a starting point for them...He'd made quite the fool out of himself, but it'd helped.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:53 am

"N-No...you could have hurt yourself..." Mia shook her head, trying not to laugh and treat this seriously! She gave up and laughed a bit... "Zomi was so worried... I had...I had to make sure...you were okay..."

"...Your smile was scary though..." She admitted, covering her eyes with her hand as she pulled one back. "I...couldn't...you had seen me and were smiling the whole time!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:11 am

Unable to help it, he gave another laugh; he could have but...he would have been fine, he was plenty sturdy!

His smile had been scary...?

"I wanted to reassure you both that I was alright, s-smiling helps with that..." He'd also perhaps been smiling off a bit of his embarrassment, but overall he'd meant to reassure them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:19 am

"Mmm..." Giving a slightly grumpy sound at that laugh, Mia shook her head. He could have been really hurt... really really hurt!

Masaru's words made her return to her sheepish look though, her eyes still covered by her hand as she blushed lightly. "It does...but... Having a handsome...man smile at me... and smile more... made me nervous. Its why I was hiding so much."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 am

What? Was she grumpy? Well...he could have been hurt, but...like he'd thought before, he was plenty sturdy! At most he suffered only a hint of soreness.

"I see, I apologize for making you nervous then...I thought that smiling would actually put you more at ease than...than if I were to not, b-besides, I was happy to meet you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:33 am

"No...no don't apologize I love your smile!" Mia shook her head a bit, blinking as her hand finally left her eyes. She reached up and tugged a bang softly. "I wasn't used to it was all....H-Huh? Y-You were?!"

Why had he been happy to meet her? What could possibly be happy about that? Maybe just... a new possible friend?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:41 am

"I-I was...getting to meet others...it makes me happy, since before it was...difficult to do so, and even though you were shy, you were still nice..."

She'd been very shy, but she was polite and tried to talk to him after a bit, he'd been happy when they'd been able to talk more without her running away immediately. She'd gotten so much better with that as well...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:55 am

Mia tensed at that reminder of Masaru's past, getting...angry inside at that. He'd been alone...but utterly forced to. If she was to be honest... she could have...if she had been able to get past her own thoughts and fears...

But he had been kept...

"Thank you..." Mia smiled softly, leaning forward to kiss him again but stopping just before her lips touched his. "For...for wanting to and...being happy and...trusting me..."

Kissing him again, she didn't pull away immediately. Soothing kiss...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:04 am

"Welcome..." His smile warmed after he said that, his hand pausing for a moment in its gentle teasing of her hair after she'd leaned forward. He responded to the kiss when she closed the distance, glad Mia didn't pull away after a moment. This was a nice, soothing kiss...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:15 am

Mia...heard something that sounded like... a high pitched whine... but she stopped hearing it after a moment so she pushed it from her mind.

Kissing Masaru was one of her favorite things... She made a small happy sound into the kiss as her hand moved back into Masaru's hair. It was restful...so it was good for Masaru to keep kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:28 am

Masaru had heard something though...he couldn't really be entirely sure if he'd just heard something or if something had actually made the sound...it was heavily muffled...

For now, the kissing came first.

--
Down in the kitchen, said noise had come from none other than Kaimu; after having...realized what he was pushing, he couldn't help but get a little whiny about it, and since they were all here...he could feel their reiatsu fluctuate from time to time which...which didn't help!

Another whine escaped him as he attempted to eat more pancakes...and ice cream, this ice cream was good to...the food was muffling him...some.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:34 am

Kissing was...turning into not soothing, Mia's feelings for Masaru starting to show through. Love, she loved this silly adorable handsome man and...he loved her and...she wanted to make him feel better...

Without thinking of it, Mia attempted to deepen the kiss with another pleased sound. She clung a bit to him...

Sick...he was sick... and she wasn't thinking of that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:40 am

Masaru was quite distracted with the kiss, and considering everything that'd just been said and the fact that the kisses they'd shared were the first in a bit, he continued to respond to it.

It felt nice, and they were both really happy...

After a few more moments though is when the thought clicked in his brain, and he pulled back a short distance, though they were still quite close. "Y-you're going to...to get sick at this rate..." She'd said she'd had a strong immune system but they were really testing those limits!

--
Meanwhile, Kaimu wanted to just sink to the floor...maybe...his head was already resting mostly on the table, moving up when he needed to eat...but...their reiatsu...

Someone stop them and save him from this hell!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:47 am

Mia's brain was foggy and distracted by this kissing, her hand clenching in his hair as he pulled away. A very sad whimper sounded, not wanting Masaru's mouth to go away... Her mind focused a bit as he spoke and she smiled...blushing as she looked away.

"...I-It'll take a few days... So...you'll be better...and you can take care of me...I-If I even get sick..." Her mouth leaned closer, intending to kiss him again but willing to not if it was something he didn't want.

She...trusted him to make sure she would be cared for... so...she didn't mind...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:54 am

"Y-You sure...kissing like...is alright..." They weren't...at either of there homes, his mind had also clicked with that thought, what if...what if someone walked in, both of them would be dying then! He didn't want her getting...getting embarrassed...

Of course he would help take care of her while she was sick! He did wish though that that wouldn't even happen...he didn't want to make her sick...

--
Kaimu was still begging to be saved from this nightmare. He did not want them....them...doing those things! Not here! Not where he could feel it happening!

More whines escaped the distraught redhead...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:59 am

"I-I...don't know..." Mia admitted, flushing as she stopped. They were in Lakshmi's house... Papa was downstairs... He could...could probably feel their... energy reacting...

She pulled back, blushing up a storm as she shook her head. Those...those parts of her didn't control her. She could keep them in check easily and she took a deep breath. When...when he was better... they could... and it would be fine...

"It would be bad...if it turned into something else too... Since you are still recovering..." Mia nodded firmly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:09 am

Masaru's face burned some as Mia became more flustered and pulled back, his face especially burning when Mia spoke again.

That...

H-He'd mostly been thinking of k-kissing like that! He...He didn't even want to imagine what would happen if they got caught doing...doing more!

--
Their reiatsu...they were still fluctuating!

Being able to sense them rather easily did nothing to help Kaimu, nothing at all. Shirakawa was sick they should be doing a damn thing!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:15 am

Masaru was flustered and so was she but she had to continue! Mia just shook her head... "I-Its... a possibility...W-We've...had that...happen..."

She...was being utterly honest... It was better to not get too tempted and... end up like that... And then...have Papa...potentially come inside... and see...

Letting out a squeak at that thought, she pulled her hands back to cover her face.

Papa would kill Masa. He would.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:21 am

"W-We can just...r-rest together comfortably then...i-it was nice...doing that..." He was trying to reassure her, if they...did that then it wouldn't really matter if anyone walked in...hopefully...if they were just lying down together they would be just fine!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:24 am

"It was..." Mia nodded, her hands falling from her face as she moved to look at Masaru. She was...calming... He was reassuring, Mia moving back to snuggle against him as she tried to calm herself more.

"Like this...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:31 am

As Mia cuddled up to him again Masaru secured his hold around her after she'd gotten comfortable. He gave a small nod against her head, "Mhmm, this is good..."

They could rest together like this and they wouldn't have to worry about any heavy embarrassment from being walked in on. They'd be perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:37 am

"Okay..." Mia felt tired from all the emotional turmoil and reactions, it was hard being flustered a lot and energy draining. She hadn't slept well and then had had a freak out of major proportions... She nuzzled up to Masaru, before shivering a bit. She was...still outside of the blanket. And...very naked...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:41 am

His eyes held a bit of confusion as he felt Mia shiver. She was...cold? She was...

That's when he realized...

His face reddened; why...why hadn't he noticed that until now!?

"M-Mia...here, g-get under the covers it's warmer..." He stuttered; he was blushing but Mia being comfortable and warm came first!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:48 am

Mia nodded, wanting to get under them as she pulled away from Masaru. Sitting up, she scooted up to... and stopped before looking back off of the bed. "Sh-Should I get pajamas on first?"

She was torn between indecision, her hand coming up to her mouth as she sat there...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 am

"D-Do what's more comfortable...f-for you, so you can rest some...t-though someone might come in..." He wanted her to rest, and...and...she'd mentioned once that she slept without...

...she'd be more comfortable that way, but...but someone may walk in which wouldn't be good for her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Losers Get Sick
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next