(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:41 am

"I'll drive a bit carefully then." Ruka replied, trusting Aoi on that matter of keeping Rin alright. Of course, she had confidence in her driving as well, it was just that one could never be too sure... Car accidents were definitely...not good.

With Aoi's word, Ruka began driving, glad it was a short distance back home so these two could be dropped off. With as cuddly as Rin was being right now...

Rin was in fact being extra affectionate, his smile brightening some at Aoi's words. If he leaned too much they'd fall over but that wouldn't be a bad thing! The seats were soft so they wouldn't get hurt!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:57 am

"Thanks Ruka!" Aoi trusted in Ruka's driving and turned her focus to keeping drunken Rin occupied. Her silly fiance was too busy snuggling and loving her, causing giggles as his affectionate gestures made her smile as well.

She glanced up, seeing that happy smile and bringing her hands up to cheeks and holding them. "Riin, you'll knock me over. You're leaning too much!"

Aoi's voice wasn't one of too strong objection though, absorbing all the love and affection like a desert with rain. It soaked in and there was no sign of being filled~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:01 am

"Welcome, welcome~" Ruka replied, as she drove, hoping to get home in a hurry with how affectionate Rin was becoming...

Rin for one didn't mind if they toppled over or not, though from Aoi's tone he could assume she didn't mind either, which left him to do said tipping; he held Aoi close as he tilted over, giving a light, happy laugh after they'd done so before continuing in his snuggling and nuzzling of Aoi.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:07 am

Aoi let out a soft little shriek, falling over as Rin intentionally toppled her. With him now on top of her and nuzzling, she was well and truly trapped and thus did the only thing she could. She laughed and squirmed under him. 

The snuggling and nuzzles was evil! "Shirooo usaaaa! Now I'm traaapped!"

As long as he laughed like that and smiled like that...she wouldn't care how trapped she was! It was all worth it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:13 am

There was a slight jolt of panic in Ruka as she heard the two topple over, no...no they shouldn't be laying down at all that would be bad, she couldn't run in this situation! Rin...Rin just seemed overly affectionate right now though, so it should be safe...should be.

Just as long as they kept being like that...

"Trapped is fine if it's me, right~?" He questioned, not having stopped with his nuzzles as Aoi laughed and squirmed under him. "I've got Aoi held captiveee~"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:26 am

"Okaaay. Fiiine. It is okay as long as its only Rin who traps me~" Aoi giggled and gave him, going limp and letting him win all the snuggles and nuzzles he wanted. She smiled and nodded against the seat, her eyes shining with supressed adoration.

"Aaah, but Shiro-Usa always has me captive! Just normally not physically." Mentally, emotionally... her heart and all of her was utterly his! "My attention and heart and all of that is your captive already!"

If he hadn't been so loving and adoring and if she hadn't had those drinks right at the end there that were making her warm, she wouldn't have been able to say all that. Aoi still turned red but smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:35 am

"I have allllll that from Aoi..." He mused, a bit awed in his drunken state despite most of these feelings being obvious. He gave another happy laugh then, "Then you'll be my physical captive from here until...until..."

Until whennnnn.... Aoi was his, yes but it wasn't like she could just stay as long as she used to...

"Aoiiiiii...." He was unsure of what to sayyyy...

Ruka was focused on driving. Just Driving... Driving... Driving... Just get home...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:00 am

"You do~" Aoi affirmed with a nod, happy Rin appreciated how amazing it was that she let him have that much of her! She giggled, waiting for Rin to decide on how long she would be his captive... before whining softly. He had no idea? How adorable.

"Until morning when I have to go back to work! Until then, no worries. I'm supposed to be your captive, how can you take my feelings into account?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:03 am

"Until morningggg..." Rin replied, though obviously his tone suggested he wished longer, but even drunk he knew that was impossible. With his slightly gloomy response, he snuggled further, his hold quite secure on Aoi.

Of course he took Aoi's feelings into account though! "Aoi's a special captive~ That's why~"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:15 am

"You can take me captive again another time too. It's not a one time event Usa. Sheesh, I wouldn't be thaaat cruel." Aoi pretended to pout at the thought of Rin thinking her cruel, her eyes and head turning away from his as best she could on the car seat. It seemed Ruka was long forgotten of as they played back and forth.

"Awww but I want to be a reaaal captive. You should use your scarf to tie me up!" Aoi stifled a grin and tried not to figure out how he'd react to that!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:16 am

Ruka nearly choked, but luckily enough she'd made no sound. D-Did they need to speak of stuff like that while she was around!? She...She was pretty sure neither cared... Rin was drunk...and well... Aoi was rather forward with her feelings...

This... This did not bode well for her...

"I said I'd try to in the futuree.... That's something I gotta build up nerve forrrr...." Rin replied before promptly burying his face against her as if hiding. He did not have such strength yet... In time, in time, but for now...he was a disappointment...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:31 am

"Awww but..." Aoi sighed and had hoped that his drunkness would help with that. "I guess I can't be a proper captive..."

Rin was hiding against her and Aoi was a little pouty, her fun having been a bit lost now that she knew Drunk Rin couldn't do it either. No confidence left in the man after earlier she bet too...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:35 am

"Aoi is still my captive! Physically!" Rin replied, hearing Aoi's tone. "I've got you right now, and I'm not letting go at all!"

Saying that he squeezed once; "Captive until morning..."

He might not be able to tie her up just yet, but if she wanted to be a captive he could at least do this much. "And if this isn't enough I can restrict you to a single room~"

Ruka just repeated to herself over and over again that they were almost home and that soon she could drop these two off. Soon. Soon. Soon. Soon...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:44 am

Aoi's mope wasn't able to be broken by even such an offer. She let out a soft sigh and laid against the car seat with a strong aura of sad. His squeeze...her being his captive in a single room...

He wasn't letting go of her but that wasn't being tied up... She gave another pitiful sigh, staring ahead and speaking in the most heartbroken tone. "Can you at least boss me around? A biiit?"

If she could get that one thing, recompense...it would be more okay with her... She could get over not being tied up... The pout was strong though as she spoke. "Not Rin in that one game would have tied me up and bossed me around..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:13 pm

"Aoiiiiiiiii...." Rin's whine was long, and full of mope as Aoi brought up that fictional, fake, look alike, counterpart! They weren't the same! That was a game, one with obvious targeted kinks with its audience!

They weren't the sameeeee!

Aoi knew he had a jealousy problem, and it was obvious now he was struck by her words.

"I can try! I don't know if I'll be good at bossy, but I can try!"

Ruka focused on the road, and really...if the two weren't discussing such...private matters this would actually be rather comedic. Aoi was using Rin's jealous streak against him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:53 am

Just as plaanned~ Aoi tried to hide her happiness at her success and partially succeeded. The pout on her lips faded at least and she smiled just a bit, keeping it small as if she was thinking heavily on this. "Mmm... I dunno if tryings... Fiiine. As long as you try!"

Bossy Rin would be just as nice as confident Rin, though definitely not as much as tying her up Rin... She sighed softly and kept her eyes on the seat of the car. Ruka was still forgotten for the moment and Aoi was hoping she could tempt Rin into more possibly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:27 am

"I'll try!" Rin replied, giving a nod against Aoi as she said that would do, that as long as he tried that was enough. He would try then! He would attempt...bossy.

He would attempt bossy and hopefully do an okay, no...good job!

He shouldn't allow himself to set the bar low!

Ruka gave a mental sigh of relief, they were hardly even a couple of minutes from home now, soon the gates would be in view and she'd drop the two off! Yesss...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:47 pm

Aoi smiled and snuggled closer, letting go of the remains of her pout with a small breath finally. Rin would do what he could to make her happy, there wasn't any need to push him too much! Ruka was still forgotten, but safe from Aoi at least for now. The shinigami woman had gotten a promise of fun in a bit and would hold Rin to it~

But for right now she was just pleased despite her being squished under Rin, or because of it as well?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:43 am

Aoi seemed happy with his words! She'd snuggled clsoer to him and from what he could tell had stopped pouting. Rin was glad, and he'd...he'd definitely try!

He would try to be bossy!

He could do this!

Rin cuddled Aoi further, squeezing as she snuggled closer. For Aoi he would try and do what she wanted of him, he would do his best...

"And...we're back!" Ruka announced, turning on to the road and pulling up towards the gates and driving past them once they were opened. She stopped near the door, waiting for the two to head inside before she left.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:19 am

Aoi grinned as they reached the gates, pausing only for them to open as her and Rin snuggled up the drive. She wasn't moving at all until she had to! Returning the squeeze, she laughed softly and smiled more and more. Rin was so cuddly and openly cuddly!

Ruka would tease them tomorrow, though hopefully not too badly...

As the car halted though and the woman driving called that they were here, Aoi attempted to pop up as she remembered her promise. "Shiro usa let me up! I gotta show her before she goes! The gigai, the gigai!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:27 am

The gigai... Aoi had mentioned as such...she felt. Either way, she seemed excited to show her this gigai, and Ruka gave a small laugh; "I'll wait, don't worry!"

Aoi seemed to want to show her badly, so she'd definitely wait on the woman.

Rin gave a whine but after a few moments his hold loosened as he allowed Aoi to pop up as she wished to do. He followed, bringing himself to sit up as well before attempting to slide out of the car.

Homeeee~!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:29 am

"...Well I can always show you tomorrow." Aoi noticed Rin's whine and she sighed, smiling though a lot despite her pretend pout at that. There was always in the morning...

Opening her side of the door now that she was free of Rin's hold, Aoi stretched and waved to Ruka. "Have fun studying~"

Should she help Rin to the door? But... that might mean he clings to her again... But she had a fail proof plan to escape the cling for now~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:03 am

"Fuu~ If you're sure! I'll see you both tomorrow then!" Ruka gave a small wave to the both of them once they were out of the car, wanting to laugh at her brother's drunken whining.

Once she was sure they were a safe distance away from the car, she drove off, leaving Rin and Aoi to themselves.

Hearing the conversation, Rin had taken steps towards Aoi and once he was close enough attached to her, just as she had expected him to.

Aoi cuddles again~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:58 am

"Byyye!" Aoi called out to Ruka as the woman drove away before promptly being glomped and cuddled. Grinning up a storm, she gave him a brief hug in return before laughing and popping her soul candy in. Her soul hopped from the body and the soul candy filled gigai stood there in ultimate confusion as Aoi in her true form bounced backwards towards the door.

"Over here Usa! Cooome ooon~ Get inside!" Either he'd be bossy like she asked or she'd stay out of his reach. Hehehehee...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:39 pm

Eh?

Aoi had just...her soul candy and had left her gigai...

Rin let go of the gigai, turning towards Aoi as she hopped backwards towards the front door. She was...she was...she wasn't letting him...

"Aoiii..." This... Was this a test!? "Only if you come back!"

He would head to the door only if Aoi came back to him! Hmph!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: