(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crystal Time [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:34 am

Muika stood there as Iyuki hurried off, glancing at the couch and about ready to make her careful walk back to the couch before she heard a triumphant noise from Iyuki after all the shuffling around.

He was hurrying, she could tell that even from where she was.

Not wanting him to catch her walking back to worry him, she headed towards the couch and sat down, curling herself up as she usually did while she waited.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:47 am

Iyuki came out a few moments later. It was not his butler garb from work, this was another outfit entirely. This one was slightly tight on the legs and arms, but still fit him rather well. His arms were filled with soft things, such as tiny plushes on up to larger ones.

A few small throw pillows accompanied the rest... On top of his head sat a set of black bunny ears, the inside pink and one of them bent slightly. As he walked into the living room and turned to bend down and set things.. on the back of his fancy coat was a tiny black little tail. He began situating the items and organizing them from largest to smallest. "We can begin shortly, let me get ready..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:56 am

Muika didn't know how to react at first when Iyuki stepped out, moving to halfway hide her face as he came around the couch and began setting things up.

"M-Mm..."

He even had a tail for this dumb thing? She'd almost wanted to question why he had it, but felt shew as better off not knowing.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:02 am

Finally getting them all arranged, he picked up a small throw pillow and held it. Turning to Muika, he tossed it in his hand before staring at her solemnly. Iyuki nodded as he held out his arms. "Whenever you feel ready, tell me and I will toss things to you. Try to catch them if you can or hit them aside. Remember, no matter how silly it looks I am much worse right now."

And then without a flash of warning, Iyuki brought his hands up to his eyes and made a peace sign while smiling like a doofus. That all disappeared in an instant as he stuffed it back down and held out the pillow in preparation for tossing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:10 am

About ready to give a nod, telling him that he could start throwing things if he wanted, Muika was stopped as Iyuki flashed that dopey smile and peace sign; biting her tongue, she attemtped to not laugh at such a silly action.

"G-Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:14 am

Iyuki watched her bite her tongue and try to keep from laughing. He flashed the dopey grin again, hiding his own laughter before nodding and tossing the pillow. He wanted to judge her ability to tell where it was first, before he tossed smaller things.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:22 am

He...She could tell he was trying to make her laugh more, though the response he was given to that grin again was a slight twitch of her mouth as she bit back another laugh. She...She needed to concentrate!

Her eyes were on the pillow as he tossed it, trying to pinpoint where it was properly before she attempted to hit it, managing to bat half of it before it landed on her head and bounced off.

At...At least she'd hit it...

Even if it was big...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:19 am

Muika held back her laughs now. Maybe she needed to be held to be able to? Iyuki stored this away, just in time to see her hit it and send it flopping onto her head before bouncing off.

Her aim definitely was much worse than usual, she was usually meticulous with her shots and hand movements. Iyuki hid a grin behind his hand though, that image had been really cute... she looked like especially like a cat right now. 'I did not mess up you did not see this' sort of feeling as he picked up the next smaller pillow. "We shall see how small before you can not hit at all and then work from there. I would rather you not get hit repeatedly...even with such soft objects."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:23 am

"M-Mm..." Muika gave a small nod, having definitely not looked over at Iyuki after she'd almost missed hitting it outright; going smaller was fine for now though, they could figure out her limits and such on her aim overall that way...

Considering the first throw though she almost didn't want to know the obviously soon-to-come stopping point of her limits.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:32 am

Tossing the pillow once Muika was ready, Iyuki waited to see how she would respond. The first throw was a bit worrisome, her aim was that bad? It also... gave him a small idea that he would have to try...

It was mean and evil but... but he wanted to try this. He would never get another chance in the world for this to happen.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:36 am

Paying as much attention as possible on the pillow, utterly focused, Muika attempted to hit it as it was tossed to her again; this one was smaller, but thanks to her concentration she'd managed to hit it slightly...

She hadn't completely missed...

She'd managed to touch it at least; she told herself those things in attempts to reassure herself. Things would get better, her perception would straighten out and things would be alright...

It was a bit worrisome though, considering her aim was crucial when it came to fighting and therefore protecting herself...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:49 am

Iyuki noted how Muika had almost missed and got a medium sized stuffed animal next. He smiled warmly at her, hefting it up in his hand in preparation to toss it. "Mmm, not too bad really. 7 years without your eye and now this? I would say you are doing amazing actually. Ready?"

Once she gave the okay, he would toss this next sized down item to her and hope it didn't hit her. If she missed, they would practice with it for a bit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:58 am

R-Right...she was doing good, seven years without it and she still was able to hit things at least...her aim was just off, very off...in comparison to how it used to be.

When Iyuki held up the plush she gave a nod as he asked if she was ready; when he through it, she again paid close attention before attempting to hit it, this time she ended up only nicking it before it fell.

That hadn't really been a hit, not by her standards...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:14 am

Iyuki blinked, looked down at the stuffed animal, looked back up at Muika and then moved to grab it. "Did you want to try this one again? It seemed a lot less... sure of a hit."

Would she want to try getting this one tossed to her for a while? He wasn't sure...for his stick dangling plan he would need her to be able to hit smaller things, though maybe it would be easier with it much closer and not being tossed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:21 am

"Mm..." Muika gave another nod; she could try again, she'd never get anywhere if she gave up after that, she needed practice at it before things got better.

Glancing down at the plushie her eyes returned to Iyuki. "I-I'll try again."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:38 am

"Okay!" That was his brave, wonderful amazing Muika. Iyuki's smile was soft and his eyes more than a bit adoring as he tossed the stuffed animal towards her again. She would not give up, even if this was embarrassing and cute. She would do this because she wished to be stronger and better more quickly...

He adored that side of her, the side that would do what she needed to and would keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:43 am

Keeping her eyes on the plush as Iyuki tossed it, she attempted to hit it again and not miss this time; at her strike, she'd managed to hit it, though only enough to make it spin, successfully hitting half of her head before it bounced off of her.

She'd...She'd hit it at least.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:40 am

Iyuki stifled a laugh as Muika hit the stuffed animal and it hit her head again. This...this was...so silly he had to cover his mouth as he retrieved the toy. Holding it out, he tossed it again once he gave a warning. "We'll try again."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:13 am

"R-Right." Muika replied, keeping her eye on the plush again as Iyuki tossed it before she attempted to hit it again; she hit it almost similarly to last time, though this time it didn't hit her back and instead bounced to the floor.

That...That was successful, right? She hadn't gotten hit...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:26 am

"Good! Let us move onto smaller." Iyuki was pleased as she hit it, glad Muika was getting some hang of things. He did not think she would be magically able to deal with the working eye after this, but it may have good effects on her control over all.

Lifting up a smaller plushie, he hefted it up before tossing it with a warning. "Now this one."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:36 am

"M-Mm!" Muika gave a nod just as Iyuki tossed the plush with his warning, her eyes moving to it before she attempted to hit it, though much like the last at first she ended up sending it spinning some before it hit the floor.

It...It was smaller, that was her excuse...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:49 am

Iyuki moved to pick it up, bending down and repeating his toss with a warning again. They made their way through the line, finding that the smaller it was, the more tries it took her to figure its trajectory. It did not help that he was not very good with tossing in the first place, so sometimes it took more tries than others.

Eventually though Iyuki tired of this, his arm not used to such activities even if it was for others and he had to call it quits. Setting down the latest attempt on the table, he moved over to the couch and plopped down next to her with a sigh while rotating his shoulder. "I shall take a break, how are you doing Muika?"

A long break hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:59 am

"F-Fine...a break sounds good." Muika replied, giving a small nod of her head as she turned to face him some on the couch and scooted just a bit closer to him. "A-At least I didn't miss as much as I thought I would..."

She'd missed a lot...but at first she'd been worried about not being able to hit really at all...

So it was a small victory.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:51 am

Iyuki's hand went out to Muika's head, wrapping around it gently and pulling her over a bit more so he could kiss the side. "You did amazingly well. If you had done badly I might have had to suggest another way to practice that would be worse."

He did not think she would appreciate the small things tied to a stick plan one bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 am

"Mm, I was worried I'd miss everything..."

Allowing Iyuki to pull her closer, Muika snuggled up properly against him so she wouldn't be sitting awkwardly, curling up at his side as he kissed her head.

She done well for a first attempt with that practice though, she'd...she'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Time [nsfw]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next