(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crystal Time [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:56 am

Iyuki's name escaped again the moment his hand moved to grip her hips, she couldn't last much longer...not at all. Her hand still squeezed his as he buried his face in her neck, her grip tightening as she reached her climax, his name escaping once more.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:03 am

Once he felt Muika tense and heard his name being called, the man let out a loud moan himself and allowed himself his orgasm just as she reached hers. His hand held hers as he shuddered, the hand on her hip slipping around and pulling her against him once he had finished. Breathing heavy, Iyuki tried to calm his racing heart and breath as he removed his head from her marked neck and leaned back against the couch. He of course pulled her with him and nuzzled her head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:10 am

As Iyuki leaned back against the couch, Muika settled against his chest as he pulled her along with him, her breathing heavy as her free hand loosened on his top some before tightening again, not letting go.

Feeling him begin to nuzzle her head, she responded with a small movement of her own against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:26 am

Iyuki's hand rubbed soft circles on her back and moved towards her sides as his breathing slowed finally, a smile on his face and a laugh escaping as she moved slightly against his head. He couldn't speak for a moment, feeling too good and too happy to express it... but he did smile and kiss the side of her head after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:39 am

Muika closed her eyes for a bit as she rested against Iyuki, it was easier to keep them shut right now; she was comfortable, and gradually her breathing calmed. She continued to nuzzle him as she had before occasionally, enjoying being able to rest like this.

Though...

After awhile, she remember something; that's right...something had...bopped her earlier... What had...

Without really moving her head that much, she looked up at Iyuki, blinking for a moment before looking to the sides before...

Her hand reached out and grabbed the bunny ears that were threatening to fall off of the couch at any given moment. She looked at them, and then back up at Iyuki, before her eyes returned to them.

They'd...

Before she could stop it fully, a laugh bubbled up; had...had these been on...the whole time?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:56 am

Iyuki was relaxed and enjoying her nuzzles, soft kisses placed on her head every so often as they cuddled. He felt her shift, his own eyes closed though one popped open at the movement. She was...holding something? The other popped open as she began... was that a laugh?!

Startled, he looked over at the... ears...that...had fallen... off and turned bright red. A strangled little sound of fluster escaped him as he moved his hand from her shirt in a hurried motion to grab the blasted thing from her. No!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:00 am

Quickly, she held the ears up, avoiding his hand as he tried to grab at them, she...she couldn't let them go yet. She had...had to stop laughing first; neither of them had even noticed them! They'd been there the entire time...

It was...really funny when she thought about it, though...

As she attempted to bite back her amusement, she knew Iyuki was feeling...really embarrassed about it, so...

Another laugh bubbled up, but as she did so she set the ears on her own head, trying to...not feel embarrassed about what she looked like just wearing them... Iyuki had...worn them throughout...

Pushing the thoughts down, she leaned in again and gave him a small kiss before pulled back, her smile a bit sheepish. "Th...There, I look...s-si...silly now too."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:34 am

Muika was laughing! At him! She was laughing so strongly he couldn't even attempt to steal the ears back after the first attempt. Iyuki felt the greatest shame of his life, his face so red it would flash burn Muika's as he let his hand fall listlessly to the couch.

A pouty face came over him, his eyes glancing away for a few moments as he sat in silence. Utter silence. Those blasted ears... That sweet laughter...

He was shocked into looking back at her as she set the ears on her head, a laugh bubbling up as she kissed him and he nodded. She... did indeed... His face was still red but he raised a hand to his mouth as laughter escaped him finally.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:45 am

She...She got a laugh! E-Even if she was embarrassed about wearing these, it was hardly comparable to how Iyuki must of felt when she noticed them. Still...he was laughing now, and so she couldn't help but laugh some as well, eventually leaned in to nuzzle her face to his.

It...It was fine to laugh, and look...ridiculous...they could both laugh...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:51 am

As Muika leaned in to nuzzle him, Iyuki took the chance and reached up. He pulled the ears off and tossed them away as if they were diseased monsters, laughing as she nuzzled him with less stifling it now. She was laughing too! He was too embarrassed to speak, even his voice refused to work at all.

At least those stupid ears were gone now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:12 am

Muika felt the ears move as they were pulled off of her and promptly tossed away, but that didn't really matter...they were...what caused embarrassment so it was fine if they were gone. Getting passed her own momentary embarrassment, and helping Iyuki with his own.

It...It wasn't too bad though with both of them laughing...

It was just them, they could just...laugh it off, no one other than them ever had to even know!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:41 am

"...How did we forget them?" Iyuki's voice was soft and quiet, his eyes glancing away as he finally stopped his laughter. It had been nice to hear Muika's...but at what cost really?

His own dignity was forever destroyed. Ruined... they had done such things with that... on. At least his pants had been gone. There was no little poof tail to make this so much worse.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:47 am

"I...I don't know..." They had though, they'd definitely forgotten them...what they'd been doing...it had definitely been distracting, so... "W-We were too distracted..."

It...maybe it was best if they don't recall those starting moments, when they began getting distracted.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:48 am

Iyuki nodded softly, shame visible on his face. How could he have ever forgotten? It was...they had been on his own head!

He was still flushed, unsure of what to do now... The laughter had helped for a short time but not any longer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:55 am

It seemed seemed he was a...bit embarrassed, but that was fine...they'd...it would fade; no one ever had to know either. Trying to take his mind off of it, she snuggled up as she had been, nuzzling him slightly as her hands once again grasped at his top.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:08 am

Muika's affections were distracting and his hand went to her hair to play with it as she nuzzled him and held his shirt. It was cute and Iyuki felt slightly mollified. Only slightly, this was quite... quite a predicament.

He sighed and leaned down to kiss her head once more and tried to push it from her mind. He overreacted enough as it was, this would only hurt her if he continued.

She had been cute with them on at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:14 am

The hair playing was nice, it always felt good and she nuzzled him again after she felt him kiss her head. They could just stay like this, and forget about the embarrassment; it...likely wouldn't fade soon but she could at least try to distract him.

She could stay cuddled up to him until he felt better, and if he wanted her to remain as he was even after he felt better she could do so easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Time [nsfw]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9