(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crystal Time [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:34 am

Iyuki swiftly got every spec of dust, every stray item put away and even all of the dishes. Then he froze. He had...cleaned everything in record time... He had made melonpan as a snack for Muika already this morning... He had...

Accomplished everything he could... A dark aura of despair engulfed him and he hung his head as his hands rested on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:41 am

Muika blinked as Iyuki seemed to...fall into despair; he was just...moping now that he was done cleaning. There...There was more to do than just clean though, e-even if she couldn't think of things off the top of her head.

He'd cleaned up nicely, and even with everything a bit screwy she knew the place was spotless.

Now he was just...

Giving a silent breath, she quietly stood, being as quiet as she could since...if he caught her walking halfway through she'd get in trouble. She was being careful! Once she was near him she moved to wrap her arms around his waist before leaning against him; a...attention would snap him out of it at least some...right?

"Y...You cleaned well..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:28 am

Iyuki almost jumped as he felt Muika's arms encircle him. He had been moping a bit too much it seemed... Letting out a soft breath, he was about to speak when he heard her words.

A happy laugh replaced what he had been about to say. If his tail was real, it would be back and wagging again as he looked over his shoulder a bit. "You think so?"

His body was straightening from the wall... her words obviously having affected him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:32 am

"Mhmm..." Muika gave a small nod against him before glancing up at him; he seemed happy with her words, as his mopeyness had obviously diminished.

He'd laughed too, which was good.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:01 am

"I wished for you to see I can do such things so well. It makes me sad to make you do it, when I can do so and I enjoy it. I wish...you to see my skills are useful." Iyuki spoke quietly, smiling still as he felt the small nod.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:35 am

"That...I-I know you can do those things really well; I started helping though because I thought that...making you do all of it wasn't good...I didn't want to seem...u-useless on those things since before I couldn't really...contribute..."

She couldn't help with things like cooking, so she'd tried to get better to help him with cleaning...she knew he enjoyed doing all of those things, but putting all of that on him while she did almost nothing...

"O-Of course your skills are useful..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:12 am

"I do not think you are useless... and it is good to know... But if you would let me sometimes just clean on my own like this with you around?" Iyuki scratched his cheek lightly as it tinted, looking away. "It makes...me feel better, yes? So as long as you know that I do know you can help and do appreciate it... Is it acceptable to allow me to some days do all the work for you once again?"

"I...rather liked being your personal butler as well as your love." He was blushing more as he spoke and turned back to try and look at her once more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:27 am

"Mm..." Muika gave a small nod against him, just...as long as it wasn't a bother doing all of that...then it was fine. She just hadn't wanted to put too much on him...

Feeling him move she loosened her hold on him so he could turn if he wanted, though didn't fully let go; her arms secured around him again once she knew he was where he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:51 am

Iyuki turned around fully as soon as he felt her arms loosen, wanting to face and hold Muika. His arms slipped around her body as he did so, pulling her against him with no distance between them. "How is that eye doing? Should we practice with it you think to help you adjust faster?"

Could they toss things and have her try to catch them?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:01 am

"Everything's still a bit...off, but I guess that's to be expected..." It had been out of use for around seven years until now, there was no fixing that perfectly overnight. "Practice...?" She looked up at him, her chin resting on her chest with her head titled slightly in question.

What would practicing entail?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:06 am

"It will take a bit to adjust... Maybe I could toss things and you try to catch them? Barring that, you could merely attempt to hit them out of the way. We can start with things like pillows and work our way down to smaller, soft things? Those stuffed animals we have a few of would work nicely, moving down to things like small erasers?" Iyuki was in no way shape or form treating Muika like a cat. No way. He just merely wished to help her. He also wished to get her a window seat in the near future.

These were perfectly normal things to want to do for your love. She may like sitting in the sun and reading!

It was perfectly normal.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:10 am

Muika's face tinted slightly in embarrassment as she...pictured that. It seemed silly, and she would look ridiculous! Feeling the heat in her face, she attempted to hide it by burying it in his chest.

"I-I'll look stupid."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:33 am

"Well...it would look more embarrassing to run into things in public." Iyuki pointed out with no helpful tone whatsoever. Looking stupid in public or looking entirely silly in private with the man she trusted and loved?

It was entirely up to her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:37 am

After a moment, Muika looked up at him again, though it was only her eyes that peeked up from her hiding spot.

"Mm..." She blinked before hiding her face again; "F-Fine..."

His response was something she couldn't argue against, she either look stupid here or out in front of potentially a bunch of people...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:00 am

Iyuki's hand moved to stroke her hair, petting her head softly as he smiled. Muika was hiding now instead of staring at him, how cute. "I promise not to laugh more than sweetly. I will laugh with you and not at you..."

He could not lie entirely, he figured he would let out laughs of enjoying cuteness quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:03 am

"Mm..."

Despite her hiding, she was unable to help herself from leaning into his touch, enjoying how it felt when he gave attention to her hair, it was soothing, and helped her some in not thinking about the embarrassment she'd be feeling.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:12 am

"Do not worry so much." Iyuki chided softly, his fingers running gently through her cream locks. He leaned down and rested his mouth against her head as his fingers moved to the hair at the nape of her neck to play with.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:24 am

It wasn't like they were going to do anything big or important, it was just something to help with her perception, but she still couldn't help but feel a twinge of embarrassment. He wanted to help though, and since this was something that...was typically unheard of, they'd need to do what they could to help set her vision straight again.

She gave a small nod through his hair teasing; after a short moment she looked up at him again, leaning up enough to touch her forehead to his.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:32 am

Iyuki's smile was warm and reassuring. "After we try this, you can ask me to do something silly in return. Or shall I do something to help? Maybe dress up somehow so you can laugh at me a bit? I think I have bunny ears somewhere for some reason... Maybe a butler Bun?"

She might feel better if he was in a similarly silly situation.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:43 am

Unable to help it, Muika let out a small laugh; "Y-You don't need to, unless you want to..."

He was helping distract her mind from lingering on the embarrassment, his words and the hair petting making her not think about how she'd look during this upcoming perception practice.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:53 am

"I wish to. I will become the Bun Butler and toss things for my dearest Lady to do with as she pleased." Iyuki spoke solemnly but his smile was warm. This close to her mouth, he kissed it softly for a moment before pulling back. "If it can make you laugh just a bit, I will gladly do so whenever you wish."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:05 am

Another laugh bubbled up, unable to help it as Iyuki started talking like he used to with those titles, it wasn't serious this time though, so she could laugh rather than feel odd by it; feeling his lips make contact with hers, she responded to the kiss before he could pull away.

"A-After the practice and stuff, I just...just want to keep spending time with Iyuki." Muika replied once she was able.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:09 am

Iyuki's grin became stronger, happy with her laughter. It seems she didn't mind the use of the old titles he had been forbidden from using and was actually laughing out loud to boot!

"Then we shall, My Lady." His tone was still one of teasing as he moved to nuzzle her cheek. "Shall I go change for our practice then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:23 am

"Mm..." She'd attempted a response, though his nuzzling just earned another laugh before she'd been able to give a proper one, but that noise tended to stand for a "yes" no matter what.

She...She would do this practice, get it out of the way and enjoy her earned time afterwards and not think about it at all.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:29 am

Iyuki pulled back with a small smile, planting one last kiss on her lips before doing so and letting his arms move away. Stepping back as he continued to smile, the man went to the bedroom and shut the door before the sounds of the closet opening and things being shuffled around in there were heard. He seemed to be looking for something, before a triumphant noise sounded from in there. Then clothes were stripped and tossed aside with obvious sounds, his motions a bit hurried...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Time [nsfw]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next