(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crystal Time [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:52 am

Did Muika wish them off faster? Iyuki's hand slipped them down more as his other hand stopped its teasing for a moment before moving over the edge of her underwear to her skin. Above her for a moment, his hand quickly moved back to its previous teasings now without a bit of fabric between their skin.

He began panting slightly, Muika's touch on him causing obvious enjoyment from him in the form of sounds and his hips moving just a bit. It was definitely enjoyable for him as well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:59 am

Without the fabric in the way her reactions became a bit stronger as she felt his hand on her again; her free hand tensed once more, tugging once and unconsciously at Iyuki's top.

He was reacting strongly to her touches, feeling his hips move some to her touch as sounds escaped him. His reactions sounded nice...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 1:14 am

Iyuki couldn't respond to the tug at his top, unable to deal with that right now with both of his hands rather busy. Finally getting her underwear down enough, Iyuki's hand moved up her thigh and hip as he slid it up her side under her shirt.

His other hand never stopped its touching even as he became more affected by Muika's own touching. Pants and moans escaped from him more and more frequently, Muika's own just causing him to react more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 1:20 am

More small moans escaped as Iyuki's other hand moved up her hip and under her shirt, that along with the teasing from his other hand. How had this started again...? She'd been...doing something...but...?

Her mind couldn't really dwell on that though, as it was much too distracted with what he was doing and how he was reacting to her own actions, his name eventually escaping a few moments later as her hand on his top unconsciously tugged again.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 1:31 am

Iyuki was unaware of Muika's thoughts or even his own, skin touching was all he wanted. Well touching her skin to be exact. His hand under her shirt wasted no time though, moving across her stomach and into her bra as he began groping her chest.

His other hand paused for a moment as he heard his name moaned, his eyes opening and looking at Muika as he breathed hard. It quickly began tempting her again, wanting her to be as bothered as he was with this. He couldn't... "I can't...take it off..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 1:37 am

As Iyuki's hand moved to her chest he earned another moan, a small sound following as she heard him attempt to speak. Couldn't take...

"s...It's f-fine..." She hadn't even realized she'd been tugging at the rest of his clothes until he mentioned that he couldn't remove them. That...it was...alright, right?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:51 am

Muika was perfectly fine with the clothing being on, which was good because Iyuki had no coherency left to take them off with. Buttons were high technology as far as his brain was concerned.

Teasing her lightly, Iyuki finally slipped his hand from between her legs and licked his fingers before speaking. "Can you...take yours off? I can't..."

He couldn't get the rest down her legs, his panting telling her exactly how lost he was at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:03 am

"M-Mm..." Muika nodded, and if her face weren't already reddened it would have become so as Iyuki moved to lick his fingers. She just needed to...

Moving from him, she removed her shorts and underwear which had still been on her legs until now, as they could only have been pushed down so far in her previous position.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:52 am

Now...what did he do? Iyuki reached out and tugged Muika back to him after her lower clothes were removed. His arm around her waist, the other at her neck, he leaned as he did so so he could pull her into a kiss.

On his lap, she should be on...something. They should be touching even a bit more than this now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:04 am

Muika moved back over to Iyuki as he tugged her over, pressing her lips to his as he pulled her closer onto his lap. Her hands held onto the clothing he still wore, her grip tightening after he'd moved her due to their contact.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:16 pm

Iyuki shifted and made a sound in his throat at the contact between them now. There was way too much skin touching for him to be able to help it at this point and he rather liked making the sounds for her at least. Deepening the kissing, his hand around her waist moved down to skin again, wanting to feel her once more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:30 pm

A sound found it's way up to the back of her throat as Iyuki deepened the kiss; her hands tightened in their grip on his top for a moment, enjoying the feeling of his touch as his hand met skin again.

It was difficult to keep any straight thought, all that was going on being easily distracting.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:42 am

Iyuki's hand groped bare skin gently, pushing her body down lightly against his. His hips moved just a bit as he groaned in his throat, wanting to make sounds but unwilling to break the heated kiss. He would break soon, it was assured if they kept this up with no sign of relief. Could Muika though? Would she want to again...like this on the couch...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:48 am

A moan made it's way up to the back of her throat once more as she felt Iyuki's hips move some against her. She didn't want to break the kiss, but she had to for a short moment as his name followed her previous moan.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:02 am

Iyuki's mouth separated from Muika's unwillingly as she had to moan his name, a loud whimper escaping him. He felt too good, his head pulled back as she tried to reconnect the kiss even though that was what he wanted. "M-Muika... do you want me now then?"

If she needed more he'd love to do so but... his body was obviously ready and willing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:07 am

As Iyuki pulled from her attempt to continued the kiss, she looked at him; he'd been bothered when she'd had to pull away so why...

That...Ah, right...

She managed a nod; "M-Mm, w-we can..."

From all the teasing only moments before she was on edge, and her body obviously wanted more. Continuing further was definitely alright.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:32 am

Iyuki nodded with a rather relieved sigh, it quickly turning into a groan as his hand gently lifted Muika up a bit to get her off of him long enough for his other hand to move his underwear down. He didn't care at this point if they were half dressed, if he still barely had anything off... He just wished for Muika...

Settling back down onto the couch, he let out a small groan and tried not to shift as he waited. "Th-There... I-It should be okay..."

Please hurry was the undercurrent to his words.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:39 am

Muika's hands gripped his clothing again as he lifted her up slightly, moving his underwear some so things would be okay. They were half dressed still, but that didn't matter...things were fine like this.

When he settled them back onto the couch, Muika gave another nod at his words before moving down on him, her hands still keeping a tight grip on his clothes as she felt him slip inside.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:55 am

Iyuki bit his lip for a brief moment before moaning Muika's name as she moved on him and slipped him inside. It felt amazingly good, one of his hand his hands moving to her hip before sliding up under her shirt and gently supporting her. She was holding his shirt in a death grip and his head leaned down to her neck, gently nipping her neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:02 am

With how all of this felt, another moan came up shortly after Iyuki had moaned her name; feeling his hand move to her hip before moving under her shirt, she moved slightly on him just as he began to nip at her neck.

It all felt...too good...

From earlier, she'd...likely left marks on his neck, him...doing that to her too was fine...if that's what he was planning...

That thought passed after a short moment, and she began moving on him again, another sound coming up as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:01 am

Muika's sounds only drove more out of Iyuki. He moaned softly as she moved on him, causing his body to quiver lightly before his mouth attached to her neck and he began sucking softly. He loved this, this connection and touch with her... and he loved she let him.

His hand moved further up her shirt, almost reaching her chest by now. His other hand took one of hers and twined his fingers between them, squeezing lightly and holding it softly. Even in this he wanted to adore her as she deserved and holding her hand while they were like this was rather fun.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:13 am

Due to her own mouth being unoccupied, moans easily slipped out and escaped Muika as she moved; she felt Iyuki attach himself to her neck, it felt good...it all felt really good.

It was all almost too much... What they were doing, and...with his mouth on her while his hand moved over her...

She squeezed his hand back as she felt him grasp her own, keeping a hold of it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:34 am

Muika's moans coaxed louder ones from his throat as he finished sucking on one spot and moved higher up her neck. Marks would be fun to leave on her... Her movements were driving him insane and it was the only way to cope for now.

He groped her gently as his hand finally reached her chest, soft sounds of pleasure continuing to sound from his throat as he touched and teased. As he did this though, the man felt the ears he had forgotten were on his head... slipping. After a few more movements from Muika, they slipped off of his head and fell.

Iyuki was too busy to bother with them or even acknowledge their leaving his head. Way too busy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:42 am

He was...going to leave marks, she didn't even need to think really to know that; that...that would be fine though... she'd left marks on him earlier...

Iyuki's name rose in her throat as she moved, feeling his hand reach her chest as she did so. It all felt...way too goo-

Something...bumped her for a second? In the face. That...That wasn't important; whatever it was... she was too distracted right now to fully understand the long forgotten bunny ears had slipped off of him.

Going like this...with all of this contact...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:50 am

Muika had been about to moan something, but Iyuki didn't notice one bit as a strained moan of Muika's own name sounded. He felt rather amazing right now, barely able to hold himself back for now. He had to give her more than a bit of pleasure and happiness...

Squeezing her hand again and more moans of her name sounded, his hand had to stop its teasing of her chest to grip her hips as his mouth removed itself from her neck. It was obvious he wouldn't last much longer, his body quivering lightly as he instead groaned into her neck as his face buried there. His other hand held her firmly, squeezing in time with his sounds and her movements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Time [nsfw]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next