(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crystal Time [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:02 am

"You hit a lot and when you did not, we tried until you could. I think in a few days you will be just fine." Iyuki let out a soft breath as Muika snuggled up to him, enjoying her cuddling and running his hand through her hair.

Smiling, he nodded and then spoke. "I think you did not look silly really. Maybe cute..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:06 am

"Mm..." Muika enjoyed the feeling as Iyuki played with her hair as they rested there, and after a moment she shut her eyes though they weren't shut for long though before...

"!!" D...Damn it, yesterday she'd given...given him permission to so she couldn't...

A bit of a longer squeak escaped as she turned slightly towards him, using their current proximity to use him to hide.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:14 am

Iyuki basked in his knowledge that she could not and could never more deny the cute comments. Muika was trapped~ "It was adorable and sweet how hard you tried, you looked so determined to get this right once again. You wanted to so badly, I could not help adoringly staring at you."

He also somehow got pictures like he had throughout their entire relationship. The scrapbook he was making would have a page dedicated to her perception readjustment he felt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:17 am

Hiding, she would hide until he was done; she couldn't fight back on the comments anymore but she could at least hide! Hiding wasn't bad!

If she weren't so flustered at the moment she'd almost be concerned on whether or not he could feel how hot her face was burning against him. How could he just keep it up like this!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:28 am

Muika was hiding. How sweet~

Iyuki nuzzled her head just a bit, unable to feel her face through the layers of his clothing but knowing it was burning up from previous times. She must be so very flustered right now.

"Muika's determination and stubborness is only two of the hundreds of things I adore about her, but they are up in the top ten I believe. Maybe the top fifteen? Hm, should I start listing and see?" Iyuki was setting out to destroy her, he was feeling rather confident and playful.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:32 am

She shouldn't have questioned it, even mentally she definitely should not have questioned how he could just keep going. He needed to stop before she died! She would die if he kept going on like this!

In an attempt to shut him up, and push her death date back a bit, her hands gripped his clothing as she moved to to silence him, pressing her lips against his.

S...Saying all of that, s-stupid...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:36 am

Iyuki's mouth was opened as Muika's silence had told him all he needed to know, deciding to start with her many lovely personality features when she kissed him. Not expecting this, his eyes opened in a startled flash before the hand in her hair held her to him. Returning the kiss with a soft pleased sound, Iyuki's other hand shifted and wrapped around her waist.

He pulled her onto his lap fully and deepened the kiss, not really thinking at the moment about any of his actions other than the softness of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:42 am

A small squeak came up to the back of her throat as she felt Iyuki shift her onto his lap, but despite that she didn't stop or pull back from the kiss after he'd responded and deepened it.

Her hands still had a firm grip on his clothing; she'd...

Had this been a victory? After a few moments she couldn't really tell or think about that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:47 am

The kiss lasted for a bit, Iyuki finally pulling away with a soft sound of frustration as he stopped. His hands gripped her gently but firmly, holding Muika to him and he smiled softly and shook his head. "My apologies... It seems I was distracted from my words. Shall I continue now?"

His smile grew slightly as he wondered how she would respond to such words.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:55 am

C-Continue!?

She kissed him to stop him from continuing! Wh...When was he going to get that point!? Keeping her mouth shut as her blush flared, a small noise, not quite a whine, came up to the back of her throat before her hands moved to the sides of his face.

I...If she kept him from talking then he couldn't "continue" anything! That was her logic as she attempted to shut him up again like the last.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:59 am

Iyuki did not expect such an enthusiastic response, his eyes left open in surprise for a moment before he laughed deep in his throat. His hold on her tightened briefly as he returned the kiss, one hand sliding down to her thigh while the other moved up to touch her hair lightly.

That silly little whine...she wanted to stop him and it would not help do more than postpone it. And maybe end up with her a bit more flustered in other ways. She even felt holding his face was necessary... How adorable...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:14 am

Even if his touching was a bit distracting, she continued the kiss as he responded; he'd laughed though, she'd heard it earlier! He...He wasn't able to talk like this though, so...so she just had to make him forget about that ridiculous list he'd wanted to name off!

The kiss though did it's job though of distracting her as well though, because it wasn't like she didn't feel anything from it, it was obvious she did. This combined with his touches...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:18 am

Iyuki gently rubbed his thumb against her thigh, his other hand teasing her hair gently. His responses to the kissing became a bit stronger, deepening the kiss with a small pleased sound as he continued kissing. Muika was becoming distracted... Maybe when they pulled away next he would just say one of the things on the list for her?

That was a good plan, yes, yes it was.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:36 am

A small sound made it's way up to the back of her throat as Iyuki deepened the kiss, his responses stronger now towards her as he continued to tease her hair while his thumb moved over her thigh.

One of her hands moved some to the back of his head and into his hair; that would...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:59 am

Iyuki definitely made a sound as Muika's hands slide into his hair, pulling away from the kiss for a moment before moving his lips right back. That felt nice, he loved when she touched his hair.

His hand slid up her thigh, moving higher and squeezing lightly as his other hand never stopped teasing her hair. Smart, cute, sweet, determined, loving, kind, powerful...

In his head, the fullbringer listed the things so he could remember to tell her when they stopped...

Last edited by Saito-san on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:10 am

Muika didn't have to worry long as he pulled back, having remembered why she'd started this in the first place, before their lips were connected again; he hadn't said anything...that meant she'd...distracted him right?

She was also rather distracted herself though, and those thoughts didn't remain in her head for long as his hand moved higher, causing a small noise to come up as he squeezed, her body tensing slightly against his as a momentary response.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:39 am

Iyuki's hand finished its short trip up her thigh, gently groping her butt as he continued the kiss for a few moments longer... His brain would stop its function soon though, so with his other hand settled against her head for the moment, he pulled back and breathed out a quick list. "Lovely, kind, powerful..."

She was reacting to him too nicely for him to think too much and he didn't think his list would get far before she stopped him. Iyuki had still gotten a few out though.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:00 am

The squeak was mixed in with a small whine almost this time as Iyuki pulled back and...spoke. Quickly, she moved to silence him again before he could get out anymore than he had. That...Saying those things!

He...He couldn't just name things off like that, she'd-!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:20 am

Muika silenced him but Iyuki just chuckled in his throat a bit, returning the kiss with more than a bit of excitement. He squeezed both hands again, pulling her a bit closer with them both and gently touching her hair as his hand started sliding up again.

He was going to name off all sorts of things if it made her react like this. All sorts.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:29 am

Muika moved closer as Iyuki pulled her to him, a small noise having come up after he'd returned the kiss. After he'd squeezed again she felt the one lower on her begin to slide upwards again, earning him another muffled reaction as her hand continued teasing his hair.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:51 am

More noises~ Iyuki was enjoying them quite a bit as they made out on the couch, though he had to hold in a laugh as Muika's enthusiasm almost knocked his ears off. Her hands were busy in his hair, and it felt good...

Shifting on the couch a bit, he was starting to feel uncomfortable in his pants. They were a little tight and Muika and his current actions were not helping one bit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:58 am

Muika didn't really seem to mind Iyuki's shifting as he moved on the couch some, she'd gotten distracted from what she was initially stopping him from doing, since neither of them were really able to talk at the moment, having gotten caught up in the kiss and the touches.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:21 am

Iyuki groaned lightly, Muika was clinging to him as he moved and the kissing was fun but now he was getting rather uncomfortable. This was going to hurt if he didn't stop it quickly. His hand moved from her hair just as the other reached her hip and he lifted her off of him to the side rather swiftly. It broke their kiss and he muttered an apology before his hands went to his pants to try and get them off.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:28 am

"I...It's alright..."

Muika, having been too distracted, hadn't noticed Iyuki's problem; once she'd been shifted off of him, and she saw him immediately move to remove his pants though she glanced to the side for a moment, catching her breath some as she sat there.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:35 am

Iyuki groaned more as he finally got the belt undone, lifting his hips as he undid the button and zipper before sliding the pants down his legs. He felt a bit embarrassed about this and gently kicked them aside as he gave a small sigh of relief. "It was too tight... I am sorry."

He did not seem to pay too much attention to his problem, though he did get a tiny little smirk. Preparing himself just a bit, he would move back and to the side if Muika tried to shut him up with kisses again. "Now... Let us see, I already listed those four things. Hm, sexy, sweet and focused next?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Time [nsfw]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next