(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Are These Supposed to Do That?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Was he attempting to see...his hair... He definitely couldn't like this... She didn't notice a mirror at all...

It was at this moment she became aware that One: She was sitting next to Hibiki. Two: She was alone in his apartment. Three: She'd have to get on his bed to use the laptop.

Four: The cake was gone, all gone and she had no more buffer for any of those thoughts.

Miyako took a shaky breath. "Th-Thanks for the cake! I should...definitely research the plant and get back! Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:34 pm

"A...Ah..."

Aito...felt confusion; Miyako had been fine before, but now she was suddenly all nervous(?) again, and stuttering a lot...or speaking fast like she was nervous...

What was up? Nothing had really changed in the past five seconds other than he'd put his hair up...

Still...Whatever...

They could research things and she could go like she wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:44 pm

Hibiki was understandably... a bit wondering but... Miyako couldn't answer him. It was rather impossible... If she said anything it'd be weird! So standing up quickly, she rushed over to his sink to leave the plate and fork before rushing back over to the bed much like a scurrying little otter.

She stood next to Hibiki by his bed for a few seconds, her bottom lip bit as she reached one hand out and bent down...just...get on the bed...get...on the bed... and look at the laptop...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Aito remained seated as Miyako stood, moving to leave the plate and her fork in the sink before she rushed back over.

He guessed now they were gonna look up the stuff on...that damn tree now. They were cooled off, Miyako had gotten her promised cake to eat, and now it was time to actually get to researching.

Regalia hopped up on the bed with a mew, situating herself near the laptop.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Miyako settled both hands on the bed and crawled onto it. Do not think about things, look at the kitten. She hops up so innocently. Do not think this is the first time in a stranger's bed, you are just getting on a laptop and its perfectly fine...

Plopping down in front of the thing, she opened it and ignored all other things up before getting a new browser window up and began searching for information on growing and taking care of mini sakura trees that weren't...bonsai...entirely... Maybe she could combine cares for little and big ones?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:08 pm

While Miyako had her inner battle with herself about the bed, Aito moved to stand before walking over towards his fridge to grab a drink. Water was fine for now, "Want anything?" He questioned, glancing back at her as she finally sat with the laptop.

She'd just eaten, but these were drinks...might as well ask while he was over here...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:11 pm

"If you have any green tea, please" Miyako didn't look up from her searching, the intricate learning of how to care for plants absorbing her. She was biting her lip, leaning over the laptop and scrolling as she did so, having forgotten for the moment her shy and awkward attempts on to get on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:13 pm

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod, he had some so it wouldn't be a problem; with her answer he went about getting her the tea she'd asked for, and when he'd gotten everything he went back over to the bed where Miyako was to hand her her drink.

"Mn." He couldn't exactly speak since he was already drinking from his water bottle, but he'd meant to say, "Here."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:16 pm

"Thanks." Miyako's hand went out and she looked up to grab it with a smile before turning red and looking back at the computer. Computer...was safe. Not Hibiki, just drink the tea and don't look.

Especially not while he was drinking water like that. Just focus on...was there something about proper temperatures?! Did one have to keep them certain...uuugh... Maybe Hibiki was right and this would be a pain...for him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Aito blinked as Miyako suddenly turned her attention back to the computer like she just had to be looking at it, though...she was researching trees so...he guessed she had to. Nothing too weird there...

Whatever.

Turning, he moved to sit back down in his previous spot, he only had one laptop and he didn't know what to search so that job was left to Miyako...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:26 pm

"So..." Miyako's voice squeaked, she took another drink of tea and then powered through. "So...I think you just water it. And hope it doesn't die... Uh... just when the dirt gets not very damp, but don't drown it either since its in a pot. The water has no where else to go."

That was what her few minutes of searching had let her know and she closed the laptop, sipped her tea and looked at the ceiling. Yep.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:28 pm

Said like that...it seemed...almost too easy...

He would need to keep an eye on the soil, water it, but not drown it...how the hell was he supposed to know how much was too much? Obviously overflowing it was too much but that was way past the "too much" limit...

This thing was gonna die...

"...A...Ah..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:31 pm

"I know... a little bit. Here let me make you a watering can, I can sorta show you how much." Miyako summoned her brushes after Hibiki's rather unenthused response. She needed to practice right?

Well now was a great time! A great distracting time! Her eyes glowed as she swiped a few large brush strokes in the air... and then a tiny rain cloud appeared above the plant. It began raining. On the plant...

"Aaaaaaaaaah!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:34 pm

"Gh-!?" Aito reflexively backed up at the sight of the rain cloud, though he was already a decent distance away. It...It was a rain cloud in his damn apartment though he had every right to react like that!

What...What the hell were her powers becoming!?

Now they had a damn rain cloud to deal with!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Miyako scrambled from the bed, fell face first onto the floor before popping back up with a small oomph. She ran over to the plant, her brush waving as she attempted to stop it with small little squeaks and then... a tiny little bit of lightning shot out and hit her followed immediately by a tiny crack of lightning.

Her hair poofed from its hairtie, staticked to all hell as she yelped and hopped back, holding her singed hand. "H-Hibiki?!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Setting down his water, Aito stood and approached the tree at the sound of lightning; seriously, what the hell!? She had it zapping lightning now!?

How...How were they supposed to deal with this!?

Clouds were...not physical! He couldn't just shoot it or beat on it! How were they gonna get rid of it!? Damn it!

"Hand?" He glanced back at Miyako, who'd jumped back; "Your hand?"

Dealing with two things at once...Gh...

She'd gotta her hand struck, and there was a damn rain cloud in his home!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:50 pm

The cloud quickly faded once the soil was wet, its work done as Hibiki stood there. Miyako held her hand to her chest, it was her left hand and thus her dominant and also the one she normally used to hold the brush. Her eyes were wide as she stood behind Hibiki, her head shaking slightly.

"I-It's fine... I think...just a burn. The cloud went away..." Her voice was quiet and a bit afraid of his anger at such a stupid mess up, holding the hurt hand to her chest protectively while it held her brush. The rest dangled from her wrist. Burns hurt like hell... Ugh...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:59 pm

The...cloud just disappeared...

He wasn't complaining, but...

That damn cloud...

Turning back to Miyako, he glanced down at her hand which she was keeping close to her before he walked over to his sink to turn the cold water on; "...Run it under the water...If it needs bandaging I have some..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:04 am

"I-I can..." Miyako stuttered out a sheepish reply before following Hibiki and wincing as she then stuck her hand under the water. It stung badly and she looked away. It wasn't a bad burn, just an annoyingly painful one as all lesser burns were. If she wasn't in pain she'd be worried...

After a few moments, she pulled her hand out from the water, took a deep breath and nodded. "Can you wrap it? I don't...I don't trust my powers right now."

She sounded weak and scared, her head down as she stared at the floor...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:14 am

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod before he turned to rummage through his drawers, eventually he produced some bandage wrap to use.

Once her hand was alright to be wrapped he went to wrapping it, not too loose but not too tight...

She really needed to figure out the limit to her abilities, or at least enough to understand what she was capable of. How though?

The tree, the pot, the rain cloud...

"What were you thinking about when you made the tree?" It was a starting point...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:26 am

Her powers reverted as Hibiki found some bandages and loosely wrapped her hand. Miyako was too embarrassed to be flustered over that contact and sighed as she lifted the wrapped hand up. Damn it, it was her main one...how could she do things for now?

Hibiki's question startled her from her pitying thoughts and she jumped before replying, her green eyes wide as she stared up at him. "U-Uh I was...trying to fix my easel... I was going to paint out a sketch I had done of a tree on the school grounds in the spring. I guess I was... thinking about how exciting it would be to paint that and get it in color and I was...imagining the tree when I was using my powers."

Would...that help?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:39 am

Aito was quiet as Miyako digested his question, waiting on her response as she thought about it before giving him an answer.

She'd been...thinking about a tree when that'd happened...

Okay...

"...And when you'd meant to fix the floor, but made a pot instead...? How about then?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:43 am

"I think..." Miyako thought back on that, taking another moment before it came to her. "I think I was...worried over making you hold it and knew the plant needed a home or it'd die. I wasn't thinking...of fixing the floor..."

She...she was starting to see a trend here now... Uh oh...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:51 am

"..." There was a trend, there was definitely a trend here... "...And when you created the rain cloud?"

Three incidents so far, three incidents...that would be enough he felt to make a conclusion on this, or at least a damn good conclusion if it wasn't exactly on point. There was a pattern here, so far it'll all determined on what she'd been thinking about...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:53 am

"I wanted...to water...the plant? Ehehehe... I wanted to make...a watering pot to water... the plant for you..." Miyako laughed weakly, stuttering and stalling at each word as her green eyes firmly planted on the ground. She...expected him to blow up on her now, it seemed...she just wasn't...focusing enough.

It was obvious now that...she was not focusing...on what she was doing while using her powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are These Supposed to Do That?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: