(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Are These Supposed to Do That?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:56 pm

"A-Ah...It's my phone..." Aito replied, giving that as his answer; that...was entirely false though. His phone was in his left pocket, but...no way in hell...

He ignored the pipe comment for the most part; really...pipes could be dangerous...they could be weapons...

Yes though, he had a weapon...and could fight with more than just his fists now.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:00 pm

"Oh man that's gotta suck! What if you need to get a new phone? Would you then have to carry TWO around?" Miyako shook her head, soaking in the lie immediately in an utterly trusting manner. She believed almost anything Hibiki said it seemed.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:06 pm

She...bought it, good. She'd bought the lie that it was his phone. That was good, he didn't want to explain...about that damn phone charm...

"It's worked fine so far..." He wouldn't answer calls during fights anyway... do that and he'd get himself killed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:30 pm

"Mm, but a few years down the road and you'll just have to carry around a weird obsolete one." Maybe not even years... maybe a few months... Cell phones got obsolete so fast! Her model was soon to be replaced and it was annoooying.

She dusted her hands off and stood up, dirt falling from her form like dust as she then stretched. "Phew, look at this. Do you want it instead? I bet it would like nice in your place wherever that is."

Her eyes glanced down at her clothes...sighing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Obsolete...

What business did he have trying to keep up with new models? Different phones came out on a constant basis, it was nearly impossible to keep up.

"If it still works, it's just fine; no need to worry about upgrading or anything..." When it stopped working he would just get a new one...and in terms for Miyako, he would just carry around...two...

That...That wouldn't be for awhile though!

"Hah?" Aito was pulled from his thoughts at Miyako's question; she wanted him to take it!? "I don't know how to take care of plants..."

That thing would be dead in a week.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:23 pm

"Not yet..." Miyako muttered rebelliously. Hibiki was being stubborn for some reason, she was just pointing out the flaws in that power attachment! Thinking about it though, she realized another problem. "Oh! The phone charm must be a pain to have on it then. I can take it back."

She'd feel bad keeping such an annoying thing on it and held out her hand to see so she could get it off. It WAS his powers after all. No need for weird extras.

"You'd just have to water it. I don't know how to take care of it either really... I know my birthday's soon but sheesh I never wanted gifts like this."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:30 pm

"Gh-!" Aito stepped back just slightly as Miyako extended her hand; "That...It's fine, it's not a pain or...whatever...s'fine..."

It...excuse...excuse...

It...added...flare..? God no, who the hell was he? That wouldn't make any sense with him, not at all! Either way, he definitely couldn't just give it back, damn power!

When it came to the plant...

Water it, yeah but how often!? Didn't people water plants like...on a damn schedule sometimes? He couldn't keep up with that!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:47 pm

"Are you sure? You um seem a little..." Miyako wasn't sure what was polite, her expression getting a little sheepish as her fingers raised up and she made a small pinching motion. "A little defensive and tense. Its not like I'd be hurt if you didn't like it and...well I wanna make sure things are easier for you!"

"I mean you have saved me and you do try to help me as much as you can, even if you have trouble showing it. So...its not like I'll be hurt by a small thing like that." Miyako gave Hibiki her sweetest smile, her most trusting and happy and eyes closed and sparkling smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:55 pm

"Gh-" He was not being defensive! "It's fine, I'm sure; I'm...I'm not being defensive." Damn it, he was not!

He just couldn't give it back!

"It's not a problem using it with the charm."

She...could not know, she could not know at all! It was humiliating, it would be humiliating for her of all people to realize his power source! Why the hell had he had to be stuck with the damn phone charm as his item!? Why!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:04 pm

He was acting defensive and saying he wasn't? Hibiki was such a Tsun it was amusing at times... and her eyes went down to the hand in his pocket. The charm they were discussing was...hanging out and on a cord around his wrist. It looked like a homemade bracelet...

Wait it was...

"Hibiki...its on a bracelet thingy, that's why it doesn't bother your phone... You made it into a bracelet? Did you really like it that much? You didn't want to get rid of it even if it was a hassle!" Miyako's eyes lit up, a slight blush coming to her face at that thought as she moved closer. Her smile couldn't get anymore of anything but it stay that same brightness. "Its okay that you like bracelets. We match!"

Reaching out with her left hand, the one that held the charm bracelet, she grabbed for his right.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:19 pm

"Gh-!" Aito pulled his hand from his pocket; it...it wasn't that he liked it a lot! He...It was his power source, it turned into a gun, and therefore it made sense to keep it by his hand!

Not...that she knew that...

He...The hell did she mean they matched!?

Well, her own power source...

He hadn't had time to pull back as she reached out to grab his right hand. That...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:02 am

Miyako's other hand went to his wrist, her hand settling against his palm as she held it up. His hand was obviously bigger than hers but she smiled. "See! The same. This is my dominant hand too!"

Feeling a bit of something...from the bracelet as she did this, she blinked and blinked. And then blinked more.

"Hibiki. I feel something...from the charm. Isn't...that the hand that... the gun came from?" She blinked, wondering...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:07 am

"..." Aito was quiet as Miyako went about...playing with his hand or something as she settled her palm against his own. Same because...bracelets?

He didn't get to think on that for long before...

"Gr-!" The damn thing gave out a sense!? "That....g..."

He had had such a good cover, how the hell...It gave out a damn sense!? This was horrible, this was beyond horrible!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:21 am

"...Did you lie to me Hibiki..." Miyako's face was shocked... staring down as she wrapped her hands around him and pulled it it closer very gently. "...I-Is it the...the...charm..."

As she moved it closer to herself, she felt a stronger pulse with her weak senses... Her face turned the brightest red as the implication of that... kind of settled in her thoughts.

Hibiki...was most attached to...the charm she had given him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:24 am

"Gh-g...g..." The more Aito was silent, he noticed the redder she became as she was left alone to her thoughts; God...God damn it...

"It...It just happened that way; one day it was just the damn charm and then it was like this!"

S...So what if it ended up this way! It had just happened! It...It wasn't that he was most attached to it! Damn it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:31 am

Miyako dropped his hand and backed away, her face beat red as she then turned entirely away. No no no no!

She moved to the bed quickly, fell over and curled up with her face all red. His words didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:34 am

"What!?" This...This was why he hadn't wanted anyone knowing, especially her! "It just happened! I don't know why, these damn powers just suddenly picked that of all things!"

It wasn't his choice, damn it!

He'd had no choice in what ended up being his item! He'd taken care of this just like any other item he'd been given! His abilities just so happened to find it's source there!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:55 am

Miyako just made more flustered sounds, curling up. "I-Its still something I gave you! Its...even if it was...the only thing...cause you are really quiet..."

It was still flustering! Utterly flustering! Amazingly flustering... her gift... it was his power...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:57 am

It's not like he could help it! Why...Why it'd have to be the damn charm, he hadn't wanted this to happen! Now Miyako was...acting like this!

"I...It's not like I could help it!" Aito defended, though his previous statements had already gotten that point across.

Really...It hadn't been an option for him! Stupid powers!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:23 am

"I-I know that! I know its not special to you! I know I'm just a random annoying girl! But...its still nice... and my heart thinks its nice to have a good friend... so..." Miyako wasn't one to yell, but her voice raised a bit. She wasn't angry just incredibly flustered over this. Now her bedding was getting dirty but she didn't care.

It was nice to have friends who didn't think she was becoming weird and distant... and ignored rumors...ones that didn't even pay attention to them. She had so many friendship feelings that she was flustered over this. Hibiki was quiet so... it was nice to have confirmation he was her friend.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:30 am

"Gh...g...I wouldn't say random annoying..." Aito replied; while this had been completely out of his control and coincidental, she was far from his shit list!

If he found her annoying he'd be...a lot ruder than he already was!

"M...n...Tch..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:50 am

"But I'm still a baby. I know." Miyako sat up, finally able to face Hibiki a bit more as she rubbed her red face and wished it would go away. She crossed her legs and patted her cheeks.

"Thanks for the verbal confirmation as well as the other. I'm not...really good at understanding..." Cutting herself off before she said the dreaded Word He Hated, which she had learned at work, she smiled brightly. "Understanding quiet people, even if they are nice. I'm really...bouncy I guess."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:01 am

Aito blinked, silent as Miyako seemed to calm down from her fluster and...compose herself back to her normal levels.

"A...Ah..." Quiet... He guessed he could get it, whatever it...she was fine now from the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:25 am

"So! Will you take the plant off my hands?" Miyako stood up and was fully recovered, stretching a bit and realizing not only was she dirty she was...barely dressed... she wasn't wearing...a bra or...the shorts...and shirt...

Ignoring this with as much willpower as she'd had to have for Muika's mall trip, she smiled and waited.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:30 am

"...I'm not luggin' that thing all the way back to my apartment..." Trying to carry that thing back on his own, he'd look like a damn fool! How was a plant being dropped on him!? He didn't even know how to take care of it! Water it, yes, but how often!?

How much of his life did he need to dedicate to this damn tree!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are These Supposed to Do That?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: