(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Are These Supposed to Do That?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:44 am

"I'll help! Its not like I have anything better to do today." She could totally help him drag it there! Miyako gave a firm nod. "If you have internet there we could look up how to care for it too. I don't think its hard at all, its just a plant. You probably just water it when the soil gets dry? And keep it near a window. I bet your kitten might like to sleep in it too!"

She really couldn't...keep a plant here... What if it grew?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:54 am

He...He had to take the damn tree...

"Gh..f..Fine." Aito replied, giving in; might as well get Miyako's help if she was handing it off to him.

He had internet, so they could just check it out when they got there.

He...He had a damn tree now? First a cat, now a tree, ... What next?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:14 am

Yes! Giving a little hop, she had successfully found a home for the tree, Miyako grinned. "Okay! I'll get dressed and we can go."

Moving over to her dresser, she assumed Hibiki would turn around as soon as she spoke those words and thus began getting clothes out. She didn't look over her shoulder at all, flushed faced at changing with him in the room but...it wasn't like she had a choice! If he went into the hall he'd...he'd be eaten alive again.

He had helped her, he didn't deserve that! It took only moments for her to pull on her usual attire. "All done, lets get going!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:20 am

"Ah..." Hearing that, he turned around with his back to her; once she got changed they could get this tree out of her room and head to his place.

...Still...

A tree now...

When she was done, he turned back around and nodded before moving to the potted tree. He'd have to carry it...but if it was both of them he at least wouldn't be the only one to look like a damn weirdo...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:35 am

Making sure she had her keys and her phone and wallet safely secured, Miyako rushed over to the door and opened it in preparation for the next item on the list. Then she rushed back over to the potted plant and bent down to grab the edge too. "Okay I have the edge too, we can pick it up now."

She'd help him carry it to the door and out, but she'd need to lock up before she left...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:42 am

"Ah..." Once Miyako had the other edge, he lifted up, and carefully began moving towards the opened door.

He was...thankful his apartment wasn't too far away, so it wouldn't be too long of a walk to get this thing there. He...hoped it at least wouldn't feel like forever during the short walk though, eventually this thing would start becoming annoying to carry...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:55 am

It wasn't that heavy! Just really heavy! Miyako tried to look on the bright side as they got it out of the door. Setting it down for a moment, she quickly closed and locked her door before picking it back up again after giving Hibiki signals...

This was going to be a long slow...walk wasn't it... "..."

The silence would be unbearable...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 7:05 am

Aito stood by after they made it out of the door, quiet as Miyako went to shut and lock it before she returned to help carry it.

The silence didn't particularly bother him, but...looking at her it seemed it might kill her.

...The hell was he supposed to say though?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 7:12 am

She could be quiet! She would do it too! All the way...down the stairs... Miyako's face went through motions of almost pained attempts to stay quiet while she...silently contemplated things...

Hibiki was quiet, so it wasn't too hard to be like this!

Not too hard... at all... She fidgeted as they made it to the main area of the dorm, carrying the heavy plant that she now regretted asking Hibiki to take.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:48 pm

Aito blinked; Miyako seemed...to be struggling with more than just carrying the tree. He guessed she was still uncomfortable by the not-talking...though she hadn't really had long to get used to it, they were just now heading down the stairs.

She was fidgeting by the time they made it to the main area and Aito resisted letting out a breath; "If you wanna talk I'm not stopping you..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 7:31 pm

"I can be quiet." Miyako muttered, not looking at Hibiki even as she gripped the pot tighter. She was an adult. She could be quiet. SHE COULD! Leading them out of the front doors, they made it outside with no hassle other than a few odd looks.

Odd projects happened at this school all the time. This wasn't the first time they'd seen something and it wouldn't be the last.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 7:36 pm

"It's not a requirement..."

She didn't have to be quiet if she didn't want to be, he just didn't talk because he normally didn't talk and he had nothing to really say!

Whatever...

They managed to get it out of the building at least, and he was able to ignore the few odd looks thrown in their direction. Just ignore it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 7:44 pm

"You're quiet." Miyako wanted to speak more words rather obviously, her mouth opening and puffing up as she held them back... But if he was quiet she could be! She'd also speak in short sentences too.

It wasn't like it was that hard! ...It...only felt impossible!

She could be quiet... as they slowly made their way across the campus...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 7:53 pm

"I'm quiet because it's my nature to be..." It was just how he was! She didn't need to try to be quiet just because he was, he was quiet because it was his nature to be so!

She was talkative, so she could be talkative...

She was clearly struggling with the quiet thing!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:00 pm

"That's fine. I can be quiet too." Miyako gave a firm nod to that lie. She really could be quiet, he had a quiet nature and thus she could be polite and not bother him with chatter.

Even if...talking might distract from this stupid plant. How long till his apartment? What did her eyes mean telling her they were only almost off campus!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:11 pm

She was...obviously not okay with being quiet, he knew better than the believe that! Miyako was talkative, not quiet like him. He had said it over and over that it was fine to talk, but she seemed set on remaining quiet...

Why? If that wasn't the type of person she was then why?

"It's fine..." He repeated, not buying the lie.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:26 pm

Miyako nodded and gave her all to this attempt to be silent but as they left the campus she...she cracked a bit. "I erm...thanks again..."

She could thank him! Not...not speak rambling things...about stuff she'd been doing. They'd seen each other at work but they normally just...did work things not bond. She wanted to bond but...but how...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:33 pm

"Ah..." Thank him for taking the tree?

He guessed, he'd given her warning though he didn't know how to care for them; they planned to look things up apparently, but research could only go so far on a first try...

Then again...Regalia was doing fine and he'd never had a pet before...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:38 pm

Her lips pursed slightly...what did she talk about with him? They lived...entirely different worlds...and things and... he was just so quiet and never responded. It didn't bother her but she didn't know the limit of politeness.

"So...I guess I make things now too." Yeah! They shared weird things... like that. "And you...shoot things."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:40 pm

"A-Ah..." Considering she made this tree... He had to wonder what other things she could possible create with her powers. Her powers...they'd believed they were initially meant for healing, but from this it looks like...in a sense they created as well...

She should...probably test to limits to them...

"Might...wanna test to limits to what you can make...learn to control...so no more...accidents..." He didn't really know how else to put it; she definitely needed to practice them or else...or else he didn't want to think of the state his apartment would be in his he had to take in anymore things...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:34 pm

"Probably a good plan... I should definitely find a secret spot to do that." Miyako gave a short nod, her pursed lips the only sign of her slightly worried state. How would she tell when she reached her limit of things? What was the limit?

What if she made a car... Wait! What if she could make...food...

Her thoughts easily read on her face at any given moment, Miyako almost started drooling.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Aito gave a nod of agreement; find a secret spot she could use for practice, that'd be good. She could test her limits then and then hopefully no more accidents...

Hah?

He noticed as Miyako's thoughts began to shift, obvious on her expression; was...was she thinking about food? She looked like she was about to start drooling any minute now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Accidents...Secret spot...picnic lunch.... Miyako's stomach growled and she realized it'd been an hour since she'd ate. Her distracted thoughts led her hands to loosen their hold and she almost...almost dropped the pot. It tilted ominously before she caught it with a yelp.

"Ah! Sorry sorry! I'm just getting a little hungry. Its so heavy..." She didn't exactly whine, more just lamented that awful weight. She was a school girl not someone used to carrying large potted plants!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:57 pm

"Gh-!?" Aito attempted to shift his weight, tighten his hold, do anything as the pot attempted to slip on Miyako's side, but thankfully Miyako snapped from her daze and caught herself.

Food...Food. She was thinking about food...

"Just eat something from my fridge then." There. There was a goal. A goal for her to work towards for not dropping this pot!

It would be...much longer...just a little bit more...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:05 pm

"I can?" Miyako's eyes brightened up, a wide smile lifting the corners of her lips up. Food definitely was a good end goal! On top of not sweating in this heat with coats on, not carrying a large potted plant and not having to try to figure out her powers newest problem.

"Mm...food..." The black hole stomach was hungry and demanded sustenance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are These Supposed to Do That?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: