(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Are These Supposed to Do That?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:05 am

Miyako felt Hibiki's body relax and then...his real response. She couldn't stop kissing him for a few moments, knowing she should stop because...lots of reasons but...Hibiki was kissing her and it felt nice...

And with a soft little reluctant whimper she pulled away. Her eyes looked up at Hibiki nervously but she didn't move away from him other than her lips. Her hand played with his hair softly, had she undone his hair tie? Whoops... "U-Um...that...wasn't...expected... It...Hibiki?"

What happened now...what...was going on here? Was she...should she leave? Harem...things... what...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:27 am

Aito blinked after Miyako spoke; wasn't...expect...

Quickly, he averted his eyes before bringing his hand up to his mouth and giving a polite cough.

Th...The hell kind of response was that...

"...Mn..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:32 am

Miyako's face turned... a distinctly red shade at Hibiki's response. He just...looked away and...coughed politely and... was that an agreeing sound?

She tried to speak more but...How did...you respond to this situation!? She backed up a bit, hit the hand still hovering before fleeing backwards and rushing towards his bed. Miyako dove under the covers, unsure of anything at all in the world. "Y-You...were supposed to...reject me! Th-There's...things...and a person...and... you weren't supposed to kiss me...not kiss me like that."

Her voice was...she had definitely...felt that kissing at the end rather strongly. It had been nice... She should die now...die...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:38 am

She...She just...

Aito blinked again, his eyes moving to his bed as Miyako...cocooned herself!? Wh...What the hell would that accomplish!? Nothing! It accomplished nothing!

"Gh...g...Th...That...I don't even know what that is..." He didn't understand the harem thing! Even if he'd been told he was in one! What did that even mean!? A relationship? Fuck buddies with some emotional attachment!? He didn't understand a God damn thing!

What was he even thinking about now!?

I...If he wasn't supposed to respond why'd she kiss him in the first place! Like that!? Like what!?

What was harem versus...whatever the hell this was!?

What the hell was wrong with his relationship-life!? Shouldn't he have some understanding of it!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:44 am

"I-I don't...know either... I just...like you and want...to kiss you more... but..." Miyako's words were halted inside of that cocoon as if she had no idea how to proceed, which made two of them really. "...th-there's...someone else and even if you are okay with it...I don't know..."

"I-I'm not the type to..." Aaaah! Why was this so hard? She uncurled enough to pop her head out, staring at the bed. "I like you in the...dating...and kissing and holding hands way. I guess that makes me...innocent. But... I'm definitely not...not the..."

The sleep with you and then sleep with other guys type.... "That other...person type...I don't think...I could... I can't do that sort of thing..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:54 am

"I...I don't want to be fuck buddies!" Aito responded, not raising his voice, but his words were quick.

No, hell no he didn't...that wasn't...

What the hell was going on!? Why didn't he understand a damn thing about all of this!? Why didn't he understand his own standing!? What the hell was he!?

Without a word, he stepped back to the spot he'd been sitting earlier, plopping down at the side of the bed. What...What the hell!?

"Is that a relationship? Fuck buddies? A little more than fuck buddies? I don't...I don't even know...I'm number three...I don't know..." He wasn't really speaking to Miyako, but he was definitely speaking loud enough to hear...

Just...Just what the hell...

"I was born...a cheerful little dumbass, became this, became...something that I don't even know what, manifested ghost powers..."

Just go over life, review what's happened... Answers, maybe?

"...I get a bomb dropped on me I'm related to that damn Housewife, and now I'm sitting here after...after kissing, and yet...I don't even understand my own damn status!?"

What the hell had gone wrong in his life...?

...Other than the obvious.

Why...Why didn't he understand a damn thing!?

"I never thought about relationships, I don't think I would've cared what kind I ended up in...if I ended up in any at all... What the hell is this though?"

What the hell had his life become?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:04 am

"...W-With me or her?" Miyako was confused a bit, her eyes wide as Hibiki moved over to the bed. She was still blushing, still unable to...react much but as he plopped down...she unwrapped from his blanket. Moving to the edge of the bed, she...gently settled her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder as she listened.

She didn't know what he had...she didn't and she...wasn't sure she wanted to be someone who got in between anything but... Hibiki didn't seem happy. He didn't...

Something...that manifested ghost powers... Related to...Iyuki!?

What...What...

Hibiki was hurting though or...confused and... "You aren't a thing! You are a person... stop saying that! you're Hibiki...or Aito. If you want to be Aito too you can! A-And...thats.. a um...family matter...that...is really weird to find out but... It'll be okay too."

"A-And...your status...with me... Its friend! I am your friend first... r-regardless of anything else. I'll...accept what you want about all of this, because I want you happy first damn it!" Miyako swore and her eyes got wide for a moment before she blushed more. "I-If you want...to stay with her...or be away from her...or if..you want to be alone...or...if you want me...to stay with you... I can't... I can't do more than..."

"I'll listen and be here! And if you want me I'll be here too." Her words...were a bit weak but she rested her head against his shoulder again as she laid across his bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:15 am

"I...I don't know...am I in a relationship or not? What the hell is a harem? What is protocol!? Do I just sit here in Japan while she's with the rest of her harem in fucking Canada!?"

He was a man, damn it!

He couldn't just move to Canada, and...and what the hell was this relationship anyway!?

"I like Selena; love? I can't...can't say I feel that, I don't know about this harem thing, I care but I don't really know if I can...dedicate my life to a damn harem though!"

He was being unexpectedly forward, but he was in the midst of his confusion, so he hardly even noticed what all he was saying.

"I can't say I didn't enjoy...that just now once I unfroze!" He really wasn't aware of what he was allowing to spew from his mouth.

Friend... Yeah, friend first yeah...

This... What the hell was even happening to him. He'd gotten himself tied up in a...a...he didn't even know anymore!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:24 am

"...Then why don't you talk to her about all of this?" Miyako listened, putting aside the fact that he had...enjoyed...the kissing...with her...for now to focus on helping him. Hibiki seemed legitimately concerned and confused and... upset over things. He was speaking all of his feelings and thoughts, he wasn't holding back anything...

"If its eating at you and you don't know, why don't you just ask? Why not just...talk with her about it Hibiki!" Why was it so hard for him to say these things to her? Why didn't he just ask the woman?! She lived in Canada?!

Miyako flinched, that he could care so strongly and just...

Her voice was quiet for the moment, not sure if she was...reading him right or not but... she finally spoke up. "I-I'll wait until you have whatever it is you feel...settled... but if you want...to do that with me more you can."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:45 am

Talk...talk, yeah...talk...

He was...more than extremely confused on this, and didn't understand a damn thing about this. This wasn't something...no matter the circumstance...that needed discussing...

He cared, he did; he'd admitted that, but love...? He didn't feel that strongly...even though Selena had said she loved both him, and the other two...one? He'd heard about the arrancar because he'd been there, but she probably loved the three of them...

Wasn't it wrong of him to stick...if he couldn't really reciprocate more than just "really care for?"

Especially if he didn't know if he'd be able to accept fully with...truly thinking on it...a fricking harem for the rest of his life?

"Ah..." Eventually, Aito managed a nod; talk...talk...talk and then...properly think about...about this.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:51 am

Miyako didn't know what else to do...he seemed...okay now. Quiet again. She smiled softly, not really understanding how a day had come when she preferred quiet and not honest Hibiki. "I...I should go then, shouldn't I? You... wouldn't want me around...right now..."

Her arms slipped from around him and she sat up on his bed again, her legs moved over the edge where she waited for a moment. "I'll head back to campus and get my easel fixed...Ehehe."

She felt so...awkward and unsure right now as she stood up and untied the coat that had dangled from her waist and then fixed her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:04 am

"..."

Was it...Was it....right to just...

Aito turned his head as Miyako stood from the bed, not looking at her considering his seated state; "You...can take the rest of the cakes...not...gonna eat 'em all..."

The air was...awkward obviously, but it was...weirder to just let that awkwardness continue right? At least...do...something!

It was...a...way of being nice? Trying to...sooth this situation? He...He didn't know; what the hell was nice? Since when the hell was nice a concern?

If nice was a concern then...then it wasn't him, right?

Just...do as usual...

This was just usual, yeah...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:09 am

Miyako was about to head for the door when Hibiki spoke. Was that...that some...

She turned very lightly red and nodded, accepting his words...for what they really were. "I'll take a few but not all. You need sweets too~"

The young woman moved to the fridge and pulled two out, holding them carefully as she closed the door with her hip. Turning to look back at Hibiki, a bit shyly she smiled. "Goodnight. I'll see...you well tomorrow! Work and all ahahaha..."

Work was going to be awkward... it was already almost full dark. Whoops. She ducked her head and went for the door, feeling much like an intruder or...the other woman it seemed. Just...get back to your dorm and...figure things out there...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:17 am

"Gh-g..." Work tomorrow, right...

That...That was going to be hell... They had to act normal though, they had to act as usual! Other than small talk it wasn't like they really talked...all that much...or well...he did; he usually always just...gave his usual responses...those responses just being his usual noises!

"J...Just act normal; I...I'll figure...out things..." His brain was still...quite well fried, so he was still in honest-mode; he...he need to...figure things out, talk...that...

Right...talk...be normal...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:20 am

"I was planning on it..." Miyako squeaked lightly, not intending Hibiki to respond like that. Of course...he would figure out...everything she was just making a comment and oh man this was so...

She would act normal and so would he and everything would be fine and nothing could go wrong! Miyako gave him a final smile, opened his door and headed out to get back to campus.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:23 am

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod at Miyako's answer; they would act normal...and nothing would go wrong with that! Things would go just fine tomorrow at work, they'd get through the day smoothly, and he could hopefully...have this discussion with Selena as soon as possible...

After Miyako had gone, he gave another nod to himself before...finally tipping over on his side on the floor.

"What the hell..." He muttered, just in time for Regalia to hop down from the bed onto him and settle their with a mew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are These Supposed to Do That?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: