(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Are These Supposed to Do That?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:29 pm

"Ah..." Aito gave another nod, his fridge was...moderately full...kinda...he had stuff from the cafe, along with some food for himself to heat up or cook later. So he had a decent supply, Miyako could help herself...wasn't like he planned to eat all those cakes anyway.

It seemed she was definitely happy with that offer, he could tell just by her expression...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:11 am

Hibiki might regret his words later, but for now Miyako was intent on reaching the room of food. She didn't seem to be bothered for the moment about visiting his place anymore...though maybe just the happiness at getting rid of this stupid plant and getting food overrode that.

"How looong? I think I might die from heat stroke soon." Black coats were NOT conductive to not dying from heat stroke while carrying weirdly small sakura trees.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:14 am

"Almost there, just up ahead..." He could already see the building in the distance, and with each step they made they came closer and closer to their destination.

Soon, soon they'd be able to put this damn plant down. He could rest his arms, and let them recover from this unexpected heavy lifting...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:33 am

Miyako gave a short nod, thoughts of food sustaining her failing arms. Only a short ways more. Then food and air conditioning hopefully.

She wasn't sure what she wanted more now. Maybe death? Death would be nice... She was never making another plant baby again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:37 am

Eventually, they reached his apartment...thankfully...they finally reached...his apartment...

"Here, setting it down for a sec..." Saying that, Aito went about setting it down outside his door so he could unlock and open it. Pulling out his key, he unlocked the latch just in time for the mewing of a kitten to be heard.

...Attention hungry, spoiled...cat...

"Here." He said once the door was open, Regalia peeking out from the side of the doorway, trying to sniff at the object...the tree...from her spot with caution.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:40 am

Miyako wasn't sure if she could lift it again as Hibiki moved to set it down, but she bent over with him and then leaned against the wall. This apartment area was small, but she expected that. Too tired to be worried about entering a grown man's apartment alone, she heard the cute kitten with a smile though it was weak as she breathed.

"Aaah fluffball! Just what I needed." She had forgotten about the kitten! Moving slightly around the tree, she bent down to scoop up the little fuzzbutt and cuddle her to her chest. "...I shall make sure she doesn't escape."

Anything, any excuse to not have to move that plant even the short distance inside...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:54 am

"...." Make sure she doesn't escape? The cat hadn't seemed like she'd be going anywhere... Was this just an excuse to not pick up the damn tree?

Gh....

Fine...

With a huff, Aito went about pulled it inside, the remaining distance was short but the damn thing was heavy; he didn't want to attempt lifting it again either. With some effort though, he got it inside. He moved it to one of the back corners of the apartment, where a window was.

It'd be fine there, right?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:59 am

Miyako silent cheered Hibiki on, waving Regalia's paws as the kitten snuggled and then closing the door behind Hibiki as he pushed the plant inside. She was roasting, but didn't set the kitten down until after he had gotten the tree situated... and then promptly took off her coat and laid face down on the floor.

"Please...please let me...just die here..." It... was over. The ordeal...even food wasn't enough to get her up for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:03 am

Aito blinked as Miyako just...

...Laid on the floor...

She'd at least removed her coat, but...

Whatever!

Shaking his thoughts, he went about cutting on the air conditioner; it was way too damn hot outside, he needed air...and apparently Miyako did too.

Regalia sniffed at Miyako after she'd been set down, walking around the girl as she laid on the floor before...the kitten hopped up on her back and settled there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:09 am

"I'm not a bed." Miyako's soft mutter sounded as she felt the kitten settle on her bare shoulders, her voice muffled by the floor before she turned head to the side. Hibiki got the air conditioning on, but she had no plans on moving for now...

The soft fur was welcome and the young woman ignored her growling stomach for the moment. "Thanks Hibiki...just let me cool off for a bit and I'll start looking up plant stuff."

And eat cake...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:11 am

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod, moving to his fridge to get out the various cakes he had, for now one would be fine; he would get another when this one was eaten.

He set it on the counter, Miyako could get it whenever she wanted.

His laptop was on the end of his bed, charging; it'd see some use in a moment but first cooling off was top priority.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:25 am

Miyako's head turned, following Hibiki's movements as he went to get something from the fridge... a...yes... a cake from wooork.

Her stomach growled loudly and slowly, with her toes and fingers...she dragged herself towards the cake. "You are...you are a blessing from the gods Hibiki."

Her black hole of a stomach wanted cake, but her weak and slowly cooling body was holding it back. That and the kitten that seemed unmoved by her motions towards the cake.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:28 am

Sitting on the floor, leaning back against his bed, Aito blinked...he watched as Miyako...drug herself toward the cake he'd set out. She...She could just push Regalia off if she wanted to stand...

Then again...she didn't even look like she wanted to stand...

Hah?

As Miyako continued dragging herself, Aito stood and made the short distant towards the cake and picked the plate up, setting it near Miyako. She shouldn't kill herself over a damn cake. Walking was apparently too much effort...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:42 am

Hibiki sat down and was apparently content to sit over wherever he was, she had only heard him do so...while she continued her slow movements towards the cake. She would eventually get there, maybe by then she'd be cooled enough to sit up and eat it...

Hibiki moved around again and Miyako's head and eyes shifted just in time to see him move towards the cake and then...set it down next to her.

She stared up at him a bit...confused but then she just smiled brightly. "Ah! Thanks Hibiki."

The cake close enough to eat now, her body reacted instinctively. She sat up, displacing the kitten rather suddenly and getting a few scratches for her efforts...but food was more important so other than a wince she didn't react.

Pulling the plate onto her lap, she started eating the cake with a happy little smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:51 am

Regalia let out a mew when she plopped to the floor, walking over to Miyako's side as the girl began to eat the cake she'd been given.

"Mn..." Aito gave a nod at her thanks, returning to his spot he'd been sitting in previous.

Cool, he was cooling off finally...

Too damn hot outside...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:06 am

Miyako reached over and petted the kitten as she ate the cool cake. It was helping her cool down as well, finally as well as the air conditioning... and just sitting and not moving.

Really it was a combination of things that let her cool off. She finished the small cake rather quickly, her black hole stomach demanding more as she brought the fork to her lips. Blinking innocently, the girl turned around and looked at Hibiki. "Can I get more?"

As she looked at Hibiki, she noticed her coat just laying there on the ground and turned red. "S-Sorry! I kind of just...well made myself at home. I'm sorry! I'll pick it up in a minute."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:15 am

She was...worried about making herself at home?

Aito glanced around the apartment, it wasn't like it was anything special...

"s'Fine...I don't care..." He replied, giving a shrug, "Don't need too, not like I have a rack for it anyway..."

He just placed his coats over the back of the chair he had, it was just a table chair though, nothing fancy, not that he needed it.

"Eat as much as you like..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:26 am

Hibiki didn't seem to understand how impossibly rude she'd been. It was her first time in his house and... She just sighed and smiled a bit sheepishly instead of worrying over it. This was how Hibiki was, both at times utterly relaxing and utterly nervewracking though it wasn't his fault on the latter.

She still stood and moved to pick up her coat, at least moving it out of the way in that she tied it around her hips and then headed for the fridge. "Thanks a ton. You are seriously the best."

Opening the fridge, Hibiki never really...said what he didn't mean it seemed other than outright lies like about his power, Miyako stole a few more cakes to feed the monster that was her stomach. She took the filled and precarious plate and moved over to the bed, ignoring all her embarrassment and plopped down next to him. After setting the plate aside for the moment, she reached up and undid both of her pigtails and put one hair band in her mouth before just grabbing the purple mess and tying it back...

Miyako glanced over at Hibiki and then offered the remaining one. "Need one?"

If he was roasting, getting the hair off his neck might help him cool down faster.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:38 pm

"Mn..." Aito gave a nod as Miyako went about getting more cake from the fridge, filling a plate and moving to sit next to him.

He blinked at the hair band offering, almost unsure of what to make from it. He was definitely burning up, but...

...Wouldn't his hair look odd put up...?

He accepted the hair band, looking at it and almost looking as if he was weighing in his options. Look possibly stupid, or take twice as long to cool off while burning to death. As someone who'd never put his hair up, or seen it up, this was an option to weigh...

But...

He was burning up, and he was alone in his own damn house.

Whatever.

That in mind, he went about pulling his hair up; obviously, unbeknownst to his he looked just fine.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:44 pm

Miyako held out the band as Hibiki contemplated this, once he accepted it she watched with curious and a bit confused eyes as he continued his contemplation...

Finally the man pulled his hair up and Miyako immediately regretted pretty much everything she had ever done in her life to get her to this point. She turned the color of a cherry, looked away and began stuffing her face with her cake. Damn it she had put her own hair up and now she couldn't hide the red.

Just pretend...its not red...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:52 pm

With his hair now off his neck, cooling off would come to him much easier; the air conditioner definitely helped. He...really didn't do well in heat, fall weather was something he was much more suited to...

It wasn't too hot, nor was it too cold.

With cold you could at least put more clothes on to keep warm...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:56 pm

If she looked over again the sight would kill her entirely and leave her dead. She just had to focus on eating the cake, getting the research on the sakura tree done and then head back out... Despite the air conditioning it was much cooler outside she felt, what with her face burning up.

She almost stuffed a whole cake in her mouth in her distraction, coughing a bit before swallowing it a bit painfully.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Hearing Miyako cough, Aito's eyes slid over to her; had she just tried to eat that cake in one go? He knew she liked cake, but damn...

"Don't choke..." He stated, blinking; it wasn't like the cake was going anywhere, just eat it normally...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:07 pm

"I-I'll try not to." Miyako's head lowered, her face red in shame now too. She took...tiny bites, her eyes glancing over for a moment and not allowing her a chance to stop being red...

"I-It...looks nice." He should at least know that! Hibiki had looked confused earlier, she should be a good friend and let him know it was a good look for him. Even if it was too attractive.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Hah?

Aito's eyes shifted back some, as if trying to look at his hair despite that being rather impossible with it being up at the moment; "Ah..."

At least he didn't look stupid...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are These Supposed to Do That?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: