(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Cabin Returns!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:06 pm

"Mm?" Miyako's attention was brought to Hibiki as he leaned down to look at things, wondering what he was seeing or thinking. Her mind had moved on from her grumpy thoughts, it was hard for her to stay that way for long and now she was thinking a nice bath would be good. How to get the hot water... Could she just make hot water? But then she'd have to make two sets of it... One for her and one for him.

Hm...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:18 pm

"Hn..." Aito was trying to figure out how they would go about baths or something; it'd be good to have them and he didn't want to wait around until they got back to have at least washed off...they'd feel like shit if they waited until then...

How though...

"Quick baths, or a hot spring..." They'd need an area to do that though, and he didn't even know if Miyako could make hot water.

He kinda wished he could get his mind off the hot spring idea, but... relaxing in nice, hot water was something he'd take over a quick bath any day.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:35 pm

"...Hot...springs?" Miyako promptly forgot how to be grumpy as she stared at Hibiki in awe. Perfect plan! Just it would make the hot water for them! She could totally make a hot spring! It would be so much better than a bath!

Popping up, she looked determined as she strode over to a small section that was partially hidden from the main path to enter the clearing by the cabin. If someone came out here it'd be annoying to be easily seen...

Her powers flashed into existence as she pulled two brushes out, one in each hand as the chain magically extended. It seemed it was all back and despite how crappy she felt she was sure she could do it!

She was intently focused on this, working slowly but surely as she built the building blocks of a hot spring... First a hole in the ground... then fill it with stone and a drain... Then more stone to make a fountain of sort for the hot water to pour out of... Those flashed into existence as she worked, appearing once she was finished and onto the next step...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:46 pm

Miyako could make one? Aito looked over to her as Miyako popped up. She planned on trying at least, and Aito followed after her as she summoned her powers and went about...creating the area.

He blinked, watching; they had both looked...like shit earlier yet she seemed to be fine power-wise when it came to using them.

Well, if she could manage a hot spring it'd help both of them a lot.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Miyako seemed to enter a trance state, her body shaking as she used up the one brush and began on the other, power draining as she began putting the finishing touches on it.

With a final flourish, there was a small steaming hot spring just big enough for the two of them to sit in and stretch their legs out! It was deep enough to dunk under as well!

"All done!... Whoops...not again..." Miyako grinned as the world spun again and she fell back, her power fading away as she collapsed into unconsciousness again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:09 pm

A noise of surprise escaped Aito as Miyako collapsed, and he quickly moved to catch her before he hit the ground. She'd used up that much energy!? A slight groan escaped him as he gathered her up into his arms properly before he toted her towards the cabin again and went inside.

Eugh...Damn colors...

He ignored them and headed over to that beanbag chair Miyako had made and used his feet to kick it outside. Once it was outside, he settled Miyako down on it.

Stepping back, he blinked. Now what...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:16 pm

Miyako came to much faster than before, laying oddly on a beanbag chair after a few minutes. She was breathing heavy and looked up at Hibiki, giving him a weak smile. She knew he was probably worried, pushing herself up a bit shakily.

"...I thought I was all rested up after the cabin... whoops. I should fix the inside too in a bit, sorry I kind of... threw a bit of a tantrum." She didn't mention she had collapsed like this too, instead turning red and looking away as she admitted that. Hot...springs were tempting, but how to get in them and bathe? She had her bathing suit, but changing right now would be a pain...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Aito waited around until Miyako came to, it wasn't too long, only a few minutes; she'd exhausted herself, her breathing was a dead giveaway as she smiled and pushed herself up shakily.

"Mn..." He blinked; "The insides a pain to look at, but before you worry about fixing it rest. You can't run on empty..."

Her breaks weren't long enough for this kind of shit.

Tantrum, huh? So he'd been right about when he'd refused her training method...

"We can get in the hot spring, that should help...Need help?" Considering her state, changing seemed like it'd be difficult; he could help get her changed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:33 pm

"Y-yeah. Its totally...empty. All my energy. Yep all gone!" Miyako laughed softly and couldn't face him, that's totally why she was so weak!

Its totally not cause she was recovering from last night...

Miyako though let out a soft surprised sound as Hibiki offered that... H-Help changing!? They had been...naked...together... but not... undressing the other! Or putting things on!

...But it wasn't like she had the energy to. Sighing and blushing up a storm, she nodded after a moment and continued to look away. "S-Sure. That'd be...nice..."

She'd be fine!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:46 pm

"Mn..."

From everything in the cabin, to the hot spring now...and giving him energy from before all of that yesterday, Miyako was definitely overexerting herself. How much energy had she already used before she'd even rested fully?

Aito let out a breath, and went about gathering Miyako back up; they were perfectly alone out here but...as a pain as the cabin was it was only right to change inside.

Once inside he sat her on the bed; if he remembered correctly she'd packed her swimsuit. He had a change of shorts so he'd just get in like that... A bathing suit wasn't something he owned...

Going through the bag, he went about searching for Miyako's swimsuit. If only he had sunglasses for this damn room...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:55 pm

Miyako heard the sound and waited for Hibiki to grab her, holding onto him and his neck as he carried her inside. She was snuggled against him, glad he had decided to do this inside since...it was too embarrassing outside. It was already bad enough but sheesh!

She was sat on the bed, where she curled up lightly and rested as Hibiki went for the bag. "Thanks..."

Hibiki seemed grumpy at the room though so as he was focused on that...she had enough energy in her to change the colors! It was stuff she had made and though it was real, it was still right now malleable to her control. Her powers formed discreetly and she...switched the colors over. She couldn't do anything fancy and her breathing grew a bit ragged as she did, but everything went to black in an instant. Black was easiest.

Her powers faded as she fell over on the bed sideways, curled up and breathing a bit hard again. He had told her to wait but he was bothered by the colors and it HAD been a stupid fit. She deserved this for her actions.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:09 am

"Gh-!" Noticing the colors change, Aito's attention immediately went to Miyako just as she fell over on the bed. "Oi!"

He abandoned the swimsuit search for a moment to head over to Miyako; "I said to wait on changing the colors..."

She was running on empty in a sense, she didn't need to worry about changing the damn color scheme in her state! He'd told her this already! Damn it!

"..." He put his hand to the side of her head, there wasn't...much he could really do. "Don't use your abilities again until you're fully rested. Fully."

With a huff, he returned to getting the swimsuit after a moment; gh...didn't she get...the room could have waited. Her resting was a lot more important...

Eventually he'd pulled out the ruffly thing, this...was definitely something to appeal to "cute charm" by the looks...

Shaking his thoughts, he turned back to Miyako with it. "Gonna change now..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:22 am

"...It bothered you." Miyako muttered, not looking at Hibiki and instead finding the most interesting of all stars on the bedding. "...I only promised not to run myself ragged putting energy into you. I didn't promise doing it with the rest of my powers."

So what if she was still grumpy over that! His hand was on the side of her head but she could only glance up in a few small bursts at his obviously worried face. She blushed brightly at his tone and...didn't give him a nod or anything. She...didn't have to...listen...

As he huffed and turned away, she propped herself up a bit and began stripping slowly. Hibiki was still attempting to find the bathing suit, she could slowly work her clothes off even if she was a blushy mess. With her shorts off she bean working on pulling off her shirt just as Hibiki turned around.

"Ah, th-thanks." She patted the bed for him to set the sea green bathing suit down, it had a ruffle skirt over top of the bikini bottom and the top tied around her neck. The top was softly ruffled though it was definitely cuter, rather than sexy, it accentuated her features nicely. The ruffle bottom did make her butt look a little bigger she felt, to go with her long legs...

That was why she had gotten it. She took a deep breath and began working on her shirt again, attempting to pull it off while laying down.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:38 am

"Exhausting yourself is dangerous, trust me, I know." Aito stated; "You do too much and you can nearly kill yourself; I'm more concerned over you than fixing any color scheme or re-energizing me. It's important for you to train, but resting is an important part of it. You can't just keep going and going and only resting a few minutes before getting up again, and last night was hardly rest."

It was obvious neither had been really rested when they got up; really, he was just concerned. She could practice all she wanted but she didn't need to fucking risk keeling over!

"If I were doing what you were doing you'd attempt to force me to stop. You'd be worried." He'd nearly done so yesterday and what had she done? Forced him to stop.

He may be being a bit harsh right now, but this was what? The third time she'd exhausted herself!?

Aito helped her with the shirt as she attempted pull it off, helping her change into the swimsuit when her clothes had been removed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:47 am

"Because you won't let me practice the most useful freaking power I have! You tell me to practice making things, I can make it all easily in my dorm room. Fixing things and healing is something I absolutely need someone else for and I wouldn't exhaust myself fully since I promised. I need to know my limits on energy and this is the best way to find out, in a stupid controlled environment where its safe." Her voice was filled with grumpiness, but she let him help her strip even if she refused to look at him. "I have to know that limit otherwise what use is it? Instead you have me...stuck learning the limits of making things. Sooo useful~"

After she had gotten the shirt off with his help, she waved him away and rolled over on the bed, not facing him at all at this point. She couldn't...couldn't let him help her with her bathing suit. "Your worry is keeping me from actually learning what I need to before I can start really practicing. I need to mess up sometimes... I'm not someone who learns by just listening, I have to do it."

His hands on her skin would be too much, so she got on the clothing as quickly as she could manage though laying down did hinder her some. "You know your limits Hibiki, there's a difference, you are just trained to ignore them. I don't know anything. I don't...so how do I learn it? Its not like this is something that can be put off and we have time to!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:03 am

"...Tch..." As Miyako shooed him off from helping Aito backed up, moving to sit on the floor with his eyes averted.

Her limit... She'd already passed out...

Miyako had promptly silenced him; he was done retorting. He'd tried to get across his points and concerns already. She could do whatever the hell she wanted...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:13 am

Miyako got her bathing suit on finally and sat up, still woozy but feeling better. Her eyes glanced down at the bracelet before she gave an almost inaudible sigh and unsnapped its hook. It dropped to the bed and she stared at it for a few moments, before carefully moving to the edge of the bed.

If he had nothing to say...then she wouldn't either. Instead she ran her fingers through her hair to get any knots out that getting wet would make worse and then moved to stand very slowly before leaning against the wall to help her to the door. Once she was up and moving it was easier, she didn't particularly want him help if he was going to ignore her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:26 am

"..." Aito kept his eyes averted while Miyako changed and sat up, seemed she'd be fine... He was silent as she moved to get up, using the wall to move as well; noticing her attempting to get out like that though he moved to help her.

He didn't say anything, and once he was fully comfortable in knowing she could get to the hot spring he let her go. He didn't move to get in after her or anything, instead turning towards the targets from yesterday and walking out to them.

He'd do his own training, he didn't need to get in just yet...

He hadn't trained any today, so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:31 am

Miyako hadn't wanted his help in the least, so when Hibiki moved to help her over she stared at the ground and pushed him aside as soon as she was fine.

Once he left her, she gently lowered herself to the ground and then slipped into the spring with a pleased groan as the heat felt good on her body. Though it was a hot spring of sorts in that it looked natural, the water was much clearer than it should be and didn't smell at all like sulfur. She hadn't been to one in years but she still remembered it...

And hadn't liked it one bit, that awful odor.

Miyako relaxed in the hot spring as her body lowered down, letting it soothe her for now while he trained... he could just do what he wanted. She'd blow bubbles in the water and sit here.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:38 am

Bullseyes.

He needed to get perfect bullseyes or it was a waste. If his shots weren't on the dot then he was wasting his energy! Perhaps he was still in the old mindset of having to be perfect offensively, it...wasn't an entirely wrong mindset if he wasn't perfect then he'd get himself killed.

This wasn't something you could always just get by with by the skin of your teeth. One mistake...

He fired off shot, after shot, after shot, a frustrated noise escaping him when one didn't land correctly.

"Gh..."

After awhile, tiredness was starting to set in and it was becoming a bit obvious. Even so, he didn't stop.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:43 am

Miyako drowsed in the hot spring, eventually the heat just soothing away her grumpiness and allowing her to relax back. It was restful and she felt restored moreso by this just utter relaxation, despite the sounds of Hibiki training nearby.

He made sounds when he messed up, she was starting to notice after a few glances over when he'd made them had shown. Her eyes didn't stay on him long, still too frustrated with him to want to without getting upset.

She was supposed to be resting and relaxing so that's what she'd do. She'd rest and relax in the hot springs...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 2:19 am

A few more frustrated noises were heard, his aim becoming a bit worse the more he kept it up, but he was doing more than he was yesterday. It wasn't an improvement, he was pushing himself to do so. He'd been forced to stop yesterday, now though...

He was still able to hit a bullseye though, until it became impossible he didn't need to stop.

He'd stop, and rest later. He could keep going...

He could still keep going...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 2:25 am

Miyako's eyes kept glancing back at Hibiki, growing more and more concerned. She'd been in the hot spring long enough to be red in the face and he was still going at it? What was that about resting he had been touting...

Despite her grumpy or unhappiness at him she couldn't...couldn't let him do that. He was obviously wearing out! Quickly moving from the hot spring and still dripping wet, Miyako stumbled across the grass bare foot as she hurried over to Hibiki. Wrapping her arm around him from behind, her other went to his arm and began trying to pull it down. "Stop it! What are you even doing Hibiki?"

Stupid, he was being stupid! She...she didn't have her bracelet, she couldn't...or could she? If he didn't stop she'd definitely try...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 2:28 am

Aito was about to fire off another shot before he felt Miyako collide with him, feeling her arms wrap around him from behind. His shoulders were heaving a bit, his breathing heavy like it had been the day before...

"I...I can still keep going..." He wasn't done yet! He could keep going, he was still getting good shots...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 2:34 am

Stupid! He couldn't at all! Miyako frowned though he couldn't see it as she was pressed against his back. His shirt was soaked but it didn't matter! He had to stop, this was stupid!

"Look at you! You are being stupid, you need rest..." Miyako felt the warmth burning up her like when she used her powers, feeling her energy flowing through her. Could she...could she stop him? She wasn't strong enough...

But he wanted to keep going? Miyako's hand slipped under his shirt, touching skin as she focused all her energy into her dominant hand. He couldn't pull away from her like this or get her off if he wanted to keep shooting... So she'd just give him hers, all of it if he wanted to keep going! She'd be his stupid battery and in a huge burst poured all the energy she had through her into him. "F-Fine! Keep going then, I'll just give you everything I have so you don't fall over!"

Stupid...stupid Hibiki! She wasn't letting him collapse!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin Returns!
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next