(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Cabin Returns!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:41 am

Miyako was pouting... Just from her tone as she accepted his words he could tell, along with that sigh of hers. He just didn't want her over exhausting herself! Tch, there was a damn limit! She didn't want him doing it then what made her think he wanted her doing it!?

Gh...

C-Couldn't she tell he was just...

.... Just concerned here?

He made no further argument, figuring that saying anymore would just lead to further discussion and for now it had been dropped. Rest for now... He was perfectly content with resting.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:49 am

Miyako laid there with her eyes closed, silently pouting and grumpy until she felt a pull. A very strong pull and sighed as she shifted in his arms. Some time had passed since they had been laying there and now she was starving from all she had done. "I gotta get food 'Biki. Do you want anything from the bag?"

They had brought mostly pre-made things or things that just needed hot water to eat, nothing too fancy... and a bag of kompeito, a large one. She should eat, it wold replenish her energy really...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:55 am

Hearing that, his hold loosened enough for her to get out of; "Mn...Not right now...soon though.."

He'd get himself something to eat in a bit, he didn't really feel like he needed anything right now. Maybe water? He could just have a water bottle at the bedside for easy access. "Toss a water bottle?"

For now that'd be enough...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:59 am

Miyako gave a short nod and left Hibiki's arms, moving off of the bed quietly before rifling through the bag and pulling out a few of those bars as well as a few prepackaged melonpan. She then moved to the cases of water, pulling a few out and headed back to the bed. Why sit on those chairs when you could just eat there?

Her thoughts at least as she crawled back onto it, leaning against the wall as she then settled a water bottle near Hibiki. Food at least was a distraction from her pout and a bit of her usual sparkle appeared for a moment as she began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:08 am

Aito accepted the bottled water as Miyako returned to the bed with her food. He only leaned up some to remove the lid and take a few swallows from it before closing it. He set it on the floor, in a spot easy to grab it if he wanted it again before settling his head back on the pillow.

He was fine with normal resting, he liked normal resting...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:17 am

Miyako tried to eat slow, but it was impossible for her for really do so when she was this hungry... Using up all that energy had not only weakened her but left her starving and she devoured the bars and melonpan in record time.

Looking at the sad lonely wrappers, she sighed and moved off the bed to get more as she tossed the garbage in a nearby bin. She'd brainstorm on things to make in the cabin while eating more things... They had brought a lot of food with em and they were only here for two nights...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:22 am

Aito turned his face into the pillow after a bit, as Miyako got more food and began brainstorming on things to draw. He was comfortable, and even if lying down like this with his eyes closed was begging for sleep he didn't plan on doing so.

He'd doze, but he could easily come out of that if he were needed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:29 am

Eating made her feel a bit better but she was still a bit tired out. Should she attempt to work on the cabin and practice?

A glance at the bed told her that Hibiki was resting. He needed it... she really should too, if she was being honest with herself despite the pout.

...Well he wanted her to make small things... So she would. She would make small things. Blinking as she quietly made her way back to the bed, Miyako crawled up on it and summoned her remaining brushes. Laying juust right, the usual glowing eyes happened as she began working on a bunch of small things all at once.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:33 am

Aito didn't really budge much other than turning to face the wall some as he dozed, not going back to reach for the water bottle as resting took him over.

He felt a weight on the bed, signalling Miyako's return to it as she crawled up on it, he assumed she'd get to resting to...hopefully. Small things, she could make small things and just work her way up...it'd be fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:40 am

Curtains... flooring... mats overtop of the floor and then tons of soft carpets over top... a beanbag chair.... the table altered... All the walls covered in cloth the most garishly eye blaring rave colors of dayglo pink and lime green...

They would also glow in the dark.

And then with a final flourish she made a freaking chandelier just because. All her brushes exhausted for the first time ever, Miyako fell over to the bed sideways as her vision went black and she rather abruptly passed out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:46 am

...What the hell was this?

Aito woke up to... Hell. It was the only thing he could describe it as. What the hell had happened when he'd been dozing!? Immediately, he had to turn his head back into the pillow, if he looked too long he was gonna get a damn headache.

Wh...Why had she made everything...like that!?

Was...Was this seriously payback for disagreeing with her plans earlier!? This was her tactic!? Murder his vision!? He would just...not move from the pillow. Darkness. He would go back to sleep! Looking at this damn room would give him a migraine!

Lime green and dayglo pink of all things!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:49 am

Miyako missed her grand moment of passive aggressive payback because she was way too busy just passed out on the bed next to him. Having drained all of her energy in a childish display of 'I can too!', she was now dead to the world for probably the next few hours or more.

She would have been pleased with his response before feeling guilty, but...she had missed it all~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:51 am

Aito didn't care how long he had to lay here! He would fall asleep again eventually considering he'd just woken up from his recent resting so he was still tired. Just...those colors... The pitch blackness of having his face smothered into a pillow was ten times more preferable!

Sleep...

He just needed to....actually sleep instead of doze...

Sleep would be good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:57 am

Still dead to the world and the growing glow of the monster she had created, Miyako could not and would not wake up until the next day at some point. Her energy had been exhausted far past when it should have thanks to that stunt.

Poor Hibiki was left with the ever glowing when dark items filling the room...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 7:09 am

Just sleeping throughout the rest of the day, and night....was impossible. With a groan Aito was forced to face the room that now looked like a damn shitty rave had thrown up on as he forced himself from the bed. It was getting darker, and he was starting to notice that this shit was...

Was this glow in the dark!?

What had she been thinking!? This was more than just payback!

He got food, unable to help but need it eventually, though he stepped outside to eat it. At least...it was safe outside... Those damn colors...

The thought of shooting more came to mind, but considering the fact that it was getting dark, seeing targets was nearly impossible...so it wouldn't be of any use for him to do so...

Once he'd eaten, and had another drink of water, he reentered the room, threw away the wrappers from the food before crawling back into bed to smother his face again. No looking at this... Headache....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 7:15 am

Miyako hadn't moved one inch as Hibiki left the bed, went out to eat, came back and then buried himself to escape the evil glowing.

It glowed the whole night and still she did not move.

As the sun came up, there finally was some sort of stirring in her body as she twitched and felt sharp pains from how she had passed out, uncomfortably positioned and she gave a soft groan. Consciousness was returning...sort of.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 7:18 am

Aito had eventually fallen back into unconsciousness, after having buried his face into the pillow; he had no plans whatsoever of getting up again. None.

He slept throughout the night, and even if he woke up he refused to leave the comfort the pillows and bed provided.

He'd fallen into a deep sleep, as usual and didn't even budge as Miyako began to stir.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 7:24 am

Eventually the young woman woke up fully, enough to be aware of what had happened and the consequences of it. She sat up slowly, crawled over Hibiki and left the bed, rather chilled and cold from having slept like that. She moved to the change of clothes bag and grabbed a hoodie she had brought before slipping it on and grabbing some food and a few of the canned drinks.

Leaving Hibiki to sleep alone for now, Miyako sat outside away from the garish display inside and ate her breakfast. She had deep bags under her eyes and felt like hell...ugh...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:41 pm

The moment Aito began to stir and lift his head it immediately went back into the pillow. Sleep had almost made him forget about...the color scheme. Eugh...

He remained in the pillow for a bit longer, a good few minutes until going back to sleep once more became obviously impossible. Damn it...

He didn't want to get up if it meant looking at this! His eyes would burn!

"Gh..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Sitting on the ground, Miyako lifted her shirt as she finished the first of many little breakfast goodies and sniffed it. Ugh she needed a bath, but there was no real way to... Wait if she made a tub? And then water to go into it? But it'd be cold...

She could survive a bit without a bath, they'd figure something out...

It was barely light out and the woods looked eerie, there was fog from the night before wisping around and it gave the whole place an otherworldly feeling. Even with how just utterly shitty she felt, Miyako could smile at this as she stuffed another previously plastic wrapped bun into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Eventually, Aito gave another groan as he finally moved from the bed against his better judgment. He made any attempt to not look at the headache-inducing colors he could, covering his eyes and peeking through them some as he got some water and headed outside to where Miyako was.

It was still early, but he'd slept...a lot. He didn't exactly feel extremely rested, but whatever... He would be fine so long as he didn't look at the colors.

"Mn..." It was...kind of a morning greeting.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Miyako looked up as Hibiki left the cabin, he looked as crappy as she felt and bet she looked as well. She didn't even say anything, just held up a canned coffee and a wrapped bun for him to take before looking back out at the fog and eating her own food.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Aito accepted the coffee and bun from Miyako as he sat down next to Miyako; he unwrapped the bun and took a bite from it, looking out at the morning fog as he blinked.

This...

The silence was awkward...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:36 pm

The silence was heavy but Miyako ignored that and ate, the few buns she had left rather quickly disappearing as the light grew more bright around them and the fog slowly started to fade away as the sun began burning it off.

Should she say something? Maybe sorry for the fit... that room... Ugh. She definitely couldn't tell him what had happened because of it. He'd be pissed to know she had collapsed like that...

Miyako had kind of said she wouldn't use her power up, though technically she had said that in regards to giving him it. She'd made absolutely no promises in regards to using it up on so called smaller workings. She took a grumpy bite of the last of her buns, tearing the piece off and looking out at the trees quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Awkward, definitely awkward...

Aito's eyes glanced around the area, noticing the other paths that branched off from the area. One of them...led towards a pond from what he could see when he leaned to see down it.

It wasn't like that pond would come in handy though, no telling what was in it.

It'd be good if there were a hot spring around, but...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin Returns!
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next