(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Talk Well Had

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Talk Well Had - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:27 pm

"Aaah but Masa I just... you were younger! I-It wasn't right of me... I-I mean I was the one back in time, you didn't even know who I was! I was a stranger and I did that... Th-There wasn't love!" Mia turned more red, waving her hands in front of her face and shaking her head strongly.

"Y-You are happy now but... but flustering! A-An older strange woman...k-kissing you..." Her soft wail came out rather audibly.

Even if he was fine with it now, it had been... back then it'd been bad since... "I-Its bad since you didn't want it then... even if you think its okay now... it was...it wasn't the you I knew..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:36 pm

"I-I-It's okay! I-It's r-really alright!" Masaru was trying to reassure Mia, he really was... "Co-Compared to f-first fi....I'm-I'm happy it was you! I r-really am!"

He'd almost slipped.

Mia didn't need to know...about that... It was good that she'd gotten his first kiss out of this technicality. It was preferable to...to...the woman her father was currently involved with...

"I-I-I...a-actually thought you were q-quite..ch-charming...b-b-back then..." This was even harder to get out. A-Admitting such a thing! "Y-You were sweet, a-and I-I was happy to spend time wi-with you..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Mia calmed down just a bit, stopping her fevered head shaking and flailing arms enough to just... pout slightly. "N-No...its not right of me... W-Wait compared to what?"

What...had his...had he had a bad first kiss?! He was happy...in hindsight yes, very happy it seemed and that helped soothe her though she still felt hurt until his next words. She was red now, but mostly due to fluster for other reasons. Her hands went to her cheeks as her eyes darted away. There was obvious disbelief in her voice though... "R-Really? You thought...I was charming? A-And sweet? And...you liked it?"

He...had... It wasn't...possible...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:58 pm

"E-Eh!? A-Ah...aha... N-N-No...Nothing! N-Nothing..."

Perhaps it was desperate, but now it was obvious he was just avoiding the topic. Compared to...he had slipped rather badly hadn't he...? He had hoped she wouldn't catch that, sh...she had...

The only option was avoiding the subject as well as he could...

"Y-Y-Yes you had...I found... I had found you s-sweet... I-It was n-nice... I-I'm happy it was you..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:43 pm

"M-Masa? You're..you're freaking out. What...whats wrong?" Guileless and confused violet eyes stared into icy blue ones, Mia calming down just as Masaru freaked out over what? She blinked and tilted her head first to the right, then the left and then paused there. What?

Still it didn't calm her blush because his words had her staying quite red. "Y-You really thought I was sweet? E-Even then? I-I mean I made...you s-strip... for healing and... I kissed..and... t-touched you lots... I-Isn't that a bother?"

Wouldn't someone like him dislike all that forced attention on him? It didn't seem so... He had thought she was sweet... Wait... Mia's face turned more red and she squeaked as she then buried her face against his chest again. Oh no... had he....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:53 pm

"N-Nothing's wrong, n-...n-nothing at all, Mia..." Masaru gave a sheepish laugh, looking to the side for a moment before his eyes returned to Mia.

She hadn't been bothersome!

"N-No, you weren't bothersome... I-It was nice to see...someone cared, e-even if I was su-"

He had been gullible...gullible to ridiculous levels, and it was embarrassing...but he'd been gullible with Mia, so...so at least it was Mia. She wouldn't shame him over such things...

"I-I was surprised at the fact you...you knew some things, b-but you weren't bothersome, the tiem I had spent with you was fun... You were sweet, a-and it was quite refreshing, I only wish we could have encountered one another on...less upsetting circumstances..."

He'd nearly been forced to cause a street fight thanks to those Rukon thugs, he'd been all banged up, and he'd been near starving in Mia's eyes...

He was being truthful, he had enjoyed her company...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:01 pm

"I am pretty sure something really big is wrong Masa...What happened? W-Was your other first kiss that bad? I-I mean before I stole it... Who would give you such an awful first kiss?!" Mia sounded upset and her head popped up from his chest as she frowned. She wanted to know! This was important!

It wasn't as important as his next words though... "I-I'm sorry I said those things, I shoulda kept it more secret and secure... But you were so cute Masa. R-Really really cute, like...there was a bit of the handsomeness you had now in there, but you were more...sweet and innocent. I'm glad I got to meet you like that and help you..."

"I-I'm glad you liked me! I am really glad. D-Don't be sad! If I could have stayed all day I would have and given you all sorts of fun. Maybe I could have taught you how to catch the fish yourself... Or even how to cook them. And maybe a few games too..." She was distracted for the moment by that and...also by how Masaru was acting too. "...I am just glad...that...your younger self approved of me too. That I'm not someone...you when you were younger wouldn't have liked..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:14 pm

"W-We-Well I wouldn't say aw-" Shut up. "W-Well, I mean... T-That, i-it...it... N-Now, now...there's no reason...t-to... It was a-accidental, t-the first kiss before you..."

He was torn, Masaru didn't want Mia to unknowingly trash on Lakshmi, but...but s-saying it wasn't awful!? It had been accidental, and he hadn't even responded in the slightest!

His wretched tongue had led him into a corner...

"I-I had been...happy to meet you, it was a hard time...and it was nice to meet someone so nice; I-I'm happy you enjoyed my company as well then..."

She'd found him cute...a-and had enjoyed how...s-sweet and innocent he'd been...

He had certainly approved of her then.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:33 pm

"...?" Mia was just confused, what...wasn't awful but... Her voice quiet and really soft as she pleaded. "Masa? Please? It...why is it so bad to tell me? I-I mean...you were mine...i-in everything. Isn't it okay to share?"

Didn't they share everything...?

Mia smiled weakly but was worried over Masaru, wondering what the story behind this was... "I-I really did... I was happy... Super happy to make you happy. I wish I could have helped you more though..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:37 pm

"It was at the ball, aha...they were very drunk, and I didn't respond at all so it was r-really a one-sided kiss then..."

Yes, a one-sided kiss...

Just talk about the kiss, no need to go into details on how...Lakshmi had ended up in his home, gotten into his bed...aha...ahahah...no... There was no need for that...

It would only give Mia unwanted weird, not good feelings, he felt.

On the other subject though, "You helped me plenty, that one day...made me really happy, Mia..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:40 pm

"H-Huh?! That...that recently?" Mia was shocked, her eyes wide and just... drunk!? What kind of person goes around kissing people when drunk? She stared for a moment before getting her bearings and just questioning in that same soft voice. "W-Who?"

Poor one sided kiss Masa...though both his kisses had been one sided... The formerly first kiss and the new one...

His words did soothe her though, she had helped him and she was smiling softly again at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:49 pm

"Aha...a...h..." Masaru's laughter just became more sheepish as time passed. There... She wanted to know, and...he...he should keep such things from her if she wanted to know, but...

He silently begged Lakshmi to forgive him for this... He really, really did...

"....L...Lakshmi...." His voice was much quieter than it had been, but with how close Mia was...she could likely still hear rather easily.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:09 pm

"IS THERE ANYONE I LOVE SHE HASN'T KISSED?!" Mia's exclamation was loud, surprising her as she heard that name on Masaru's lips. A name she didn't expect...

LAKSHMI!? DRUNK LAKSHMI HAD... HAD...

TOUCHED MASARU!? "I THOUGHT YOU WERE FRIENDS! F-FAMILY EVEN!"

In an uncanny mirror of the night her father had found out about her mess up and how she had found out about her father's... relationship...

Mia hopped back, her violet eyes wide with just utter shock. They...were family right!? What kind of... She scooted back more and more and more... HAD HER FATHER KNOWN THIS?!

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:14 pm

Masaru shut his eyes at Mia's exclamation, bracing himself as the shock too over and she began panicking.

Wa-Wait she moved?

He opened his eyes as Mia hopped back in...horror?

"Th-That... She was drunk! Really drunk! We are friends! Friends and nothing happened!" Masaru quickly attempted to reassure her, his words coming out quick as Mia continued to scoot back.

He reached forward for her, attempting to take her hand, or more so her waist so she wouldn't end up falling off the bed!

"She'd gotten unbelievably drunk!" Again he explained; they weren't...really related, it was only a "like" in a sense...b-but...he could see the cause for concern she had...

He hadn't responded, and Lakshmi had been very, very drunk!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:25 pm

"U-Um... what?! Did Papa know!?" Mia was panicking quite a bit, freaking out and just... feeling odd over that news. She wasn't the jealous type... she really wasn't but just...Lakshmi had her father in thrall and love... and she'd... she'd... Masa too...

"She molested you then!? Y-You didn't want...she..forced..." Mia scooted back quickly out of reach, horror growing more and more... Had this... "Had...she done that to papa too... Oh my god how many people do I know that she's molested and kissed! N-Next thing... I know... She'll have touched Alexander..."

She did not fall off the bed as she reached the edge, instead shedding her cocoon as her feet hit the floor and Mia took off. No! No no no no! No! Drunk Lakshmi had... Had... "No!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:31 pm

"S-She was drunk and I spent my time attempting to talk reason into her! N-N-Nothing happened!" She had...come close to touching him, but he had been untouched!

He had remained untouched!

...Until Mia gained bankai...but that was beside the point! He'd attempted to reach too late though, much to his dismay as Mia...

...got up and attempted to bolt!?

He couldn't allow that this time, she needed rest! She was exhausted still, she needed to stay in bed!

"M-Mia!?" Quickly, he moved from the bed, the moment his foot touch the floor he used a quickly maneuvered step of shunpo to get her. Once he had her, he'd gather her up and carry her back to the bed even if it killed him! "Y-You still need rest!"

Nothing had happened!

"N-Nothing happened, I swear! I-I talked reason into her! She got a hold of herself, and went to bed! S-She was incredibly drunk an-and wasn't in her right mind at the time!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:36 pm

"...SO SHE DID MOLEST YOU?!" Now there were flames, there were purple flames on her clothes and hair that were multiplying as rage mixed with horror. Now her fleeing turned less into fleeing and more into a one woman crusade to burn the evil witch.

Her crusade was quickly cut short by a soft sound as she turned and found herself bundled up in Masaru's arms. Her robe was barely on her at this point and she struggled as her temper lost.

"D-DRUNK does not excuse that it does not let me go Masa I am going to set her on fire! I am going to go... go set her on fire!"

No no no no! Flames sprouted from her, the days events far too much and traumatizing for her to be able to not freak out slightly at that news... Stress was a rather powerful thing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:42 pm

"She touched nothing of importance!" She had...gotten the robe undone and had perhaps trailed her hand downwards, but he had been able to talk sense into her before she'd gone too far!

Masaru struggled to keep her in his arms as the flames bounced off her, he wasn't letting go! He wasn't going to let go at all! She was threatening to burn the woman which was something they couldn't afford to let happen!

Lakshmi was an important part of the Seireitei, and her father's significant other, and a friend of his...

He brought her back to the bed, moving them both under the covers; he...he didn't know what he was supposed to do when he had to get back to work...

...Perhaps ask the servants for complete lock down...perhaps get Nozomi in here to distract her...

Once under the covers, he kept her firmly held to him; he wasn't going to let go until she calmed down!

"N-Nothing happened!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:50 pm

"She did! She touched you! She touched you without your permission! Drunk isn't an excuse its never an excuse!" Mia's voice wasn't lowering, she was yelling by her standards before her eyes widened and shock took over worse. Her fighting stalled for a moment as she whispered. "Oh my spirits she really...really did molest.. Masaru! N-Nothing important what does that even MEAN!?"

At that her struggling got worse for a few moments as she let out incoherent grumpy sounds, being pulled under the covers with him and pinned down.

"No! No you two aren't protecting her she molested you! She really did! How come everyone I love has...has had her FIRST. What is wrong with everything!?" Mia sobbed, her struggles growing weaker as she blew out the last of her tantrum due to weakness.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:58 pm

"M-M-Meaning she she didn't touch...I shouldn't have to say it!" At most it was just very heavy, one-sided kissing. He had been able to talk some sense into her!

They were friends, and that was that!

"Everything will be alright!" She was struggling, but he couldn't just let her go and run rampant! She needed her rest, and rest was what she'd get!

Nothing had happened!

"I...I did not...have her! I did not! She got n-nothing!" He was desperate to calm her down... She didn't need to freak out over this! "Y-You were the f-first...first everything! First. You!"

She had been the first kiss now, she had gotten the first touches, she literally got the first of his everythings!

Her tantrum was dying down some...some... One of his arms moved from around her and up, his hand lightly resting on the top of her head as he leaned down.

"It's alright... It's alright, Mia..." He nuzzled her slightly, his voice soft as he attempted to sooth her. No crying...things were going to be alright...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:06 pm

"She almost...she was trying... to..." Mia's voice came out a squeak, just she hadn't thought...that. Thought that...she had attempted...

Mia was frozen in horror, her whole body going limp. Everything...all right... what... could be all right... She had been first...technically... only because of going back in time and taking it...

Otherwise molestation kiss had been his first...

Mia whimpered and gave in, laying there in a moping mess of emotions all messed up by the days events. Her head fell against the bed listlessly... His nuzzles did get some response though, her arm lifting back up and reaching for his clothes to hold them tightly even if she didn't look at him. "But Masa..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:17 pm

Masaru continued nuzzling her, his hold remaining firm around her even as her tantrum ended. Now he just needed to utterly soothe her; she was upset, and he needed to help her...

"It's alright... It's in the past, nothing happened; nothing happened, she went to sleep, and things were just fine..."

Lakshmi had been unbelievably drunk, and it had been...an odd night. The ball had taken its toll on plenty of people.

That was all in the past now... All in the past...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Mia...wasn't one to care about whether she had been first really... just it was a bit of a shock to find out her father's lover had...had done that.

Her father's very much adored and loved lover...

Mia didn't have anything against her really just... Masaru was someone very quiet and withdrawn and to be touched... in a way he didn't like... she couldn't... couldn't like it.

But he said it was okay... it was okay to... okay to... Not be upset for his sake over that..."O-Okay..."

Masaru's snuggles and nuzzles were having an obvious effect on her, allowing a small smile as her other hand came up and held him to her as well. They were under the blankets entirely and she took a few deep breaths, relaxing more truly now. She had just gone to sleep it seemed and hadn't...hadn't done much else...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:39 pm

The nuzzles were working, as were the snuggles... She seemed to be calming down, though that might also be due to her exhaustion... Mia needed her rest though, and he would make sure she got it.

"It's alright, promise." Masaru gave Mia a smile, hoping that might help as well as he scooted off of her some so they could lay side by side.

Mia could get her rest, and he would rest too... She wanted him to rest, he wasn't going to overwork himself and worry her...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:06 pm

Mia frowned as Masaru moved to the side, her eyes following him as he stopped the snuggles. That had been really nice and comforting... Why had he moved over?

She didn't move from laying on her back, just dead there and unable to move around too much due to both a deep dark feeling in her and also just plain exhaustion...

"Mhm..." Her voice was still rather lifeless and she let herself...lay there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Talk Well Had
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next