(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Talk Well Had

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:30 pm

"I'm sorry...ahead of time for making you feel bad, it's complicated..." Kaimu felt bad, he did... Mia shared a lot with him, but...this was something he still had to come to terms with, and it wasn't just his secret to keep.

Neither he nor Lakshmi were ready to announce such news yet... He wouldn't until she was ready, and she wouldn't until he was... For now, it was between them...

In time though, in time...

Kaimu listened as Mia began explaining things the noble had done; he really doted on her, from the sound of it...though that was obvious already by how the two interacted.

Mia had mentioned the tree once, but it was still amusing to hear about; it sounded like it'd been some meeting...despite how short it'd been. That short meeting had turned into...all of this...

He'd let her open up on her own, without too much pushing which Kaimu was grateful for...it'd really seemed to help Mia, and she had made so much improvement so far with her shyness.

Three days though? Kaimu gave a chuckle at that; Shirakawa seemed to value his friendships and such with high regard, which was good. He cared a lot...and it was obvious Mia cared just as much as she continued to speak of the man.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Complicated...? Mia was confused but...well there wasn't much she could do to assuage that right now. She would have to be confused and curious until she was able to hear it.

Mia continued on, telling Kaimu in great detail about their dates (minus the two accidents...) and the sweet things Masaru liked to do... She even explained that Masaru preferred to help her with training since it was something he could do. He'd always want to help her and this was something he excelled at.

She explained about Zomi and Masaru, she explained about his family... She was happy to go on at length about Masaru, even as she yawned and seemed to get sleepy. Her eyes drifted closed a few times but she woke herself up, wanting to tell Kaimu all about Masaru's good and silly points and even about things that weren't so good. Mia wasn't someone who ignored others faults really...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:51 pm

Kaimu listened on, his smile occasionally growing a bit as Mia explained more amusing parts of Shirakawa's nature, and what the two had experienced during their dates.

He was happy that Mia had someone so willing to assist her with her training; the training showed, Mia was getting stronger every time he saw her, it showed in her reiatsu signature. He had not trained with her before, but he didn't need to to see the improvement.

He wanted to laugh a little ever time he saw her about to nod off, she was exhausted; this conversation was making her happier, but she would need sleep soon...

"It...makes me happy to hear these things, reassured in a sense in some ways; your training shows, I'm proud, Mia." He smiled, giving a happy chuckle that followed as he lifted his hand to lightly pat her head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:01 pm

"I-I wanted to reassure you... H-He's a cool headed prince to a lot of people! But he's really a silly and sweet man who tries...tries his best in everything. I'm just happy I get to help him more now, he's letting me do that... He doesn't like to let others, he seems to always have to and want to prove himself." Mia rambled for a moment sleepily before realizing what her father had said and her bright pleased smile turned into a flustered one as she reached up to play with her hair. Her eyes trained on the bed as best they could and she nodded.

"Thank you Papa... I-I am...so glad you are proud." Her eyes were watering again, she had to reach up to wipe them a bit. Had...anyone ever told her they were proud of her? Masaru had... Her mother though? She felt more touched and awed than anything else, falling quiet as the shinigami absorbed those words even though her sleepy mind. His happy pats made her...made her want to cry again. She was so happy...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 11:29 pm

"I'm reassured, and I am glad you're happy and found someone like Shirakawa..." His...typical attitude may not make it seem that way, but...it was true.

His overprotective nature might sometimes...put him against the other male, but he was happy Mia was happy with the noble.

He was happy to hear Shirakawa was letting Mia in as well, from what she was saying... She was able to help him like he was helping her, that was a good relationship to have...

"Welcome." He replied, offering another smile as Mia began tearing up again, though those weren't tears of sadness so he felt alright...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:06 pm

"Thanks Papa..." Mia's tears didn't dry up immediately but she wiped her eyes quickly, swaying just a bit as the energy that sustained her through her rambles was fading once again. Kaimu was happy for them... and he was accepting and approving of Masaru as well.

That was what was important. That was what made her feel better, what made her happier than she had been... Mia's violet eyes looked up to meet her father's mismatched ones and she gave him her sweetest smile, if a bit drowsy. "Thank you... I was worried, even if you said before that you...you didn't, I was worried you two hated each other. O-Or well you hating him. It would hurt a lot to have you hate him... when he didn't...he isn't a bad person..."

"I think I might... might sleep now though. I think I need a nap..." Feeling the events of the day just seep into her more, she moved back onto the bed to get some rest. She needed it bad.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:08 am

"Welcome, Mia..." Kaimu offered another smile, Mia seemed to be getting more tired by the moment, and he could see she'd definitely need to get to sleeping soon...

It would probably be for the best for him to head back as well...

He needed his own rest, and he'd rather not fall asleep in Shirakawa's bed.

She knew he didn't hate the noble now, and he had at least...attempted to forewarn her about news to come, both of which explanations made him feel better. They'd talked seriously about things, about these events that had happened... It was good they had, they had needed a good talk...

When Mia brought up getting rest, he gave a nod; "Get some sleep, we all need rest after today..."

Like before, he gave a light pat to her head, "I'll be heading back soon, but I'll be sure to check in later, alright?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:49 am

Mia was happy, very happy... They understood each other a bit better, she at least had learned a bit more about her father... Been reassured of his utter love and reassured of his not hate towards her own love. Her eyes closed as she snuggled against the bedding, the cocoon Masaru had made closing around her more and more. Papa was allowed to be selfish... That was fine, he wasn't selfish in the way her mother was though so she was happy with that.

Her one worry was him loving something more than her and abandoning her, and it had been assuaged rather strongly.

His hand was petting her head a few times as he spoke, sleep filling her mind and almost making her miss it. She opened one eye briefly and smiled before closing it and speaking. "Mhm...be safe. Sleep when you get home Papa... It was a long day..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:04 pm

"I will be, promise." Kaimu gave her another smile, a warm one as he moved himself from the bed to stand and head towards the door. He'd check on her after a bit, once she'd gotten more sleep.

Mia's eyes were closed, but he gave a parting wave to her as he stepped outside. "I'll talk to you later, Mia. You have a nice rest too."

Having said that, he slid the door shut and headed out.

He'd head home, and get some needed rest himself...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:21 pm

"Mmmm..." Mia's response was a positive-ish sleepy sound as she snuggled against the pillows more. Kaimu had said he'd be safe and she trusted him, he'd make it back quickly and sleep himself. It'd been a long tiring day, he'd need as much sleep as she did... Especially since he had come all the way over here...

Sleep was nice. Sleep was needed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:29 pm

After some time had passed, and Kaimu had departed from the mansion...probably now in a full, nice, and deep sleep... Masaru returned, tired, but there was still work to be done. He had a break right now...and he wanted to check in on Mia.

Those...things she'd told him before he'd had to leave...

He had had to leave to continue working, but...but... What she'd seen...with him... F-First kiss...

He quickly shook his head, trying to rid himself of the fluster as he stepped down the hall and towards the bedroom. Sliding open the door he saw the giant pile of blankets and robes on the bed was still intact from earlier.

A smile appeared, glad to see Mia was getting some rest as he stepped inside, sliding the door shut behind him before walking towards the bed to sit down and rest back a bit.

Mia was getting rest...that was good...

Last edited by Rukuya on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:36 pm

The cocoon shifted as a new energy signature entered the room and sat on the bed. Mia was sleeping deeply, but Masaru's presence was assured of waking her as she drowsily moved towards him with the instincts of a napping cat for the best spot.

Her hand and head popped from the blankets as she mumbled and scooted up against Masa, nuzzling his lap as she then curled around him as usual when she was the one sleeping and not him. She wasn't entirely awake yet, but she was getting there... "My Masa..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:43 pm

His smile growing slightly as Mia shifted over to him, Masaru brought his hand to her head and lightly brushed his fingers through her hair some; "I'm back for a little bit... There's...still work to be done, but I have a break; I wanted to see how you were..."

D-Don't think of...don't think of the...aha...

"Are you doing alright?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:56 pm

"'M fine... Sleepy... Papa and I talked... he doesn't hate you..." Mia had important things to tell Masaru, but she was too sleepy to get it out coherently as her violet eyes opened only briefly. They promptly closed as Masaru's hand began brushing through her hair, the fingers causing a soft pleased sound as she snuggled closer.

"Rest for a bit with me... You're really cute... both yous..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:00 pm

"I see, I'm glad he's alright; i-it's good to hear...that as well..." Their relationship was an awkward one, but...it was good to hear there was no hatred.

At her request, he shifted down some into a position where he was lying down more, resting on his back so Mia could snuggle up to him further as he continued to lightly stroke her hair.

"I'm glad you're resting though... I'll be here for a bit, so I'll get some rest too." This was a tiring day, with everything that was happening... Mia wanted him to rest so he would rest.

He would rest, n-not...think about that stuff for now. D-Doing so would only wake Mia up, a-and she needed more rest...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:34 pm

"Mhm... He just feels weird cause I was already with you when we met..." Mia was sleepy and just repeating and saying all her thoughts, giving a pleased giggle as Masaru scooted down onto the bed. Immediately he was snuggled, her arm moving to his chest and her head as she wrapped herself around him. He was comfy...

"Mm good... Masa overworks himself... I was worried I'd have to sit on you to get you to relax after today." She was waking up more and more despite her sleepy state, wanting to talk and be awake for him being here at least. He wouldn't let himself sleep she bet, so she would keep him company...

Besides they should probably talk over things too...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:38 pm

"I see..." There...wasn't much to be done about that; Masaru could see how that could be...awkward for the man though, meeting his daughter and she was already grown up and in a relationship...

Things were...alright though, the two had talked and while his relationship with the man wasn't on super friendly terms there was relief to be had there was no hatred.

He wanted to give a sheepish laugh as Mia stated her worry of possibly having to sit on him due to him overworking himself.

"I won't overwork myself, I'm right here resting for a break with you..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:03 pm

"That's a relief... I feel better knowing you came back for rest willingly." Mia's smile was warm and more wakeful, her eyes more alert as he looked up at Masaru. He was resting, as promised and relaxing... Though she was now thinking of the things earlier that day as she stared up...

Teenaged Masaru... A small pained smile on her lips, she finally asked an important question. "How old were you when I...was there? Do you remember it all? Papa...sort of vaguely did... But his was hundreds upon hundreds of years ago."

Mia didn't know her words might cause Kaimu to wake from a deep sleep and shudder, but she wasn't lying... They hadn't had much time to discuss things earlier so now it was important to.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Yes, he'd come back willingly, there wouldn't be any need for him to be forcefully stopped from work. Mia needed rest, and he wasn't going to make her get up and trouble herself over him. He would rest, and therefore Mia would rest well too...

How old...

"Well...T-Th...That was...perhaps a century in the past...It's...w-well I'm unsure of an exact number... I-I believe I was under one-hundred...?"

He wasn't entirely sure, age was...often something that was difficult to keep up with in this life. B-But he was sure it had been about that long ago...

Ignore fluster...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:28 pm

"I was just a baby then I bet..." Mia was smiling softly, not wanting to say that she would have set his father on fire if she had known or been alive then. She smiled more and reached a hand up to play with his long bangs, trying not to show her inner upsetness.

"You looked so young, I was really shocked... I-I mean I hadn't...I hadn't expected to ever see you then... And just then you were hungry... So I had to feed you, I'm sorry. I wasn't a b-bother was I?" Her question was asked softly, Mia worried... Masaru seemed to really remember the day and she hoped he'd remember how he felt...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:31 pm

"Th-That's...true... I was hungry, yes..." Masaru hadn't known what to say on the comment of Mia's age back then, her...real age back then. He had met the Mia here, the one currently cuddled right up to him in bed.

She'd spent time with him, m-made him food to eat and h-had k-k...k-kissed him...

"You weren't a bother at all! Y-You don't need to worry about that..."

His face was lightly heated, the red a growing a bit obvious in his cheeks; that wasn't bothersome, i...it was flustering.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:51 pm

"Did you...like the fish? Papa showed me how..." Mia admitted while also questioning, her eyes curious as she stared up at him before her smile grew more. "Aaah really? I didn't...make you upset when I...w-well I didn't mean to but you were so upset... S-So I had... I wanted to make you feel better. A-And you were still really cute... S-So the kiss and...the healing? I-It didn't bother you?"

She seemed to be worried a lot over having pushed him and bothered him as a teen... Wait why was he blushing? What...what was wrong?

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:55 pm

"T-The fish was really good then, i-it...that was before I really knew how to cook that well, and it was really nice to have a good meal. You did really well, M-Mia..."

The fish really had been good, and he'd been very grateful for the food. He'd been hungry, and had definitely needed it.

Bringing up the k-kiss though...

"Th...That had been...f-first...k-kiss...not bothering...f-flustering..." He had gotten the words out with some difficulty; Mia had ended up getting his first kiss, a-and he'd...he'd certainly not seen it coming...

He'd been a blushing mess afterwards, yet back then he couldn't remember why... Now...now he could...

"T-The healing also...wasn't bothersome, I was ha-happy afterwards..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:10 pm

"I am happy then... I just wanted you to be happy Masa." Her love shined from her eyes, but also...pain. It had hurt her to see him like that. She had been hurt, not as much as him but... If she could go back and fix it all she would.

However first she had to deal with the immediate problem of her kiss... and its consequences...

"F-First?! I-I... h-huh!?" Mia turned deeply red, popping up from his chest as her hand went to her cheeks. Burning, there was burning on her face and she couldn't stop it.... He hadn't been upset but... But...

"I-I took it! Your first kiss without asking... I-I..." She guessed she had assumed he would have been kissed before that point! A-And Flustering!? "I-It...shouldn't have been...f-flustering... I-I was older! Aaaah I am an awful person I just... an innocent..."

Mia did not even hear that he had been happy to be healed... she was too busy working herself into a tizzy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:19 pm

"I-I am happy!" Masaru attempted to quickly reassure Mia; he was happy, and that day he'd had a fun time with her, with the fish, and spending time together...

Her shock towards having gotten his first kiss had surprised him; a...awful!?

"Y-Y-Y...You're not awful a-a-at all! I-I'm happy it was you! Y-You don't need to...to..."

Her having his first kiss was no problem! I-It was good she'd...she'd kissed him then! A-A...As flustering as it had been, a-and was right now!

"I-It's al-alright! I-I swear!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Talk Well Had
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next