(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Those Precious Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Those Precious Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:35 am

"Of course I will help with that! He musn't be stuck with some weird name. I never thought of names though... You have always wanted this though, my love. If you have names I would love to hear them and possibly work from there." Lakshmi smiled softly, her hand going back to her stomach and rubbing it lightly... There were important things to discuss that she had put off earlier... "O-Our son will be spoiled rotten you know. Too many old biddies who will want to adore him. Too many people watching him. You are my rogue, but I am the Seireitei's Precious Princess and thus my son will be treated as such. I really am bad at things like decorating, but I will help as much as I can with the room..."

This was a good time to bring it up though and Lakshmi looked to the side. He was tired but he should be thinking on this. It was his child, his firstborn that this mattered to though.

"...As much as I do not want to discuss Marriage... There is an important point you aren't aware of. Or well have not yet thought of. Her desire to be with Masaru and Masaru's championing of her... It is noble of them to weather such things. Very much so... But her status is of more importance then really you two could understand. Or well three. You three." Her voice was quiet as she stared off in the distance. This would be hard to get out... "...Your marrying me would give her status. Enough status to shut up anyone who would dare to speak out. Masaru's clout and mine is not to be disregarded but... But... As my stepdaughter...she would have more protections you see. A legitimate tie to a powerful and rich bloodline, even if it is not a blood one. She would be the daughter of the Fujihanas then."

"I figured you had already thought about that... If it helped more... Adoption of her would be easy as well. Her mother signed over all rights to her when she gave her to the Seireitei." It was obvious all of this was hard for her to get out but Lakshmi powered through. She wouldn't...couldn't do it for Mia and Masaru alone. But for Kaimu's peace of mind...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:08 am

"I'll research, and write a few down for us to look at! If that makes it easier on you, we could both go through the names I find and if we find one we like..." He would be sure to get a good number of them, so they had a wide selection; it would be good he felt...it would make things, and research easier...

They could do it that way if Lakshmi wanted...

He gave a chuckle as she brought up the fact of how spoiled the child would be; she...wasn't wrong. There were plenty around that would spoil him rotten...

He couldn't say he wouldn't fall to the temptation of spoiling either though...

Hn? The...marriage talk again...

Kaimu listened carefully to what Lakshmi had to say, knowing how she felt on the subject; her words...made sense... This was...quite conflicting though, she...obviously was not fond of the idea...but...

He knew Mia and Shirakawa would not have it easy...not in the slightest, and he himself had yet to hear any whispered words of the relationship, but...that was very much likely for the best.

He could...not be held accountable for his actions had he heard such...

"...We can... It would be best to discuss this when we aren't...worn down, but... If you're willing, after we've discussed it further... There doesn't have to be anything big about....it...

No attention to it...other than telling those two... All that really matters is signing the paperwork, yes?

Hm... I do...not want to force you into something you don't want... I...would like for those two to not...be faced with as many troubles as they are facing, I want Mia to be happy...but..."

He..wanted Mia happy, it was one of the most important things to him, but... Lakshmi...she was obviously uncomfortable with...the concept.

Even if they did plan on remaining with one another, both of them firmly attached...the child was a tie of sorts, but it seemed like a harsh term... They would love him, it was...quite obvious they were already attached as recent events had shown...

What...What was... What should they do...?

"I...also...forewarned Mia...that there are things I couldn't tell her yet... I was...referring to the baby." Kaimu was exhausted, he couldn't even remember if he'd brought this up properly or not... He had...hadn't? I might have...but not in much detail... "It...is our secret, but...it is one we won't be able to hide for much longer... I do not think...she'll take kindly to being surprised... I told her she would know eventually, but... It is your secret as well, your body... It's not just my secret to keep.

I did not want to tell her without knowing it was alright from you first. If...if we decided...to end up...doing that, I don't think it'll be good to spring...both of those things on her at once. She may panic."

These were all...very important things they needed to be careful about when it came to letting...anyone other than themselves to know of.

Marriage was not important to him, and Lakshmi did not like the idea in the slightest, neither cared...it was just...paperwork to tie them with ties they...honestly already had.

This was...a heavy conversation...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:08 am

"That would... would make it so much easier. I would want it to be something we both can utterly agree on, so therefore a list of names you like is best to start." Lakshmi sighed softly, relaxing just a twinge as Kaimu offered that up. He did have more time than she did and honestly had no idea where to start, so if he could find places...

Kaimu's chuckle told her much, but she already assumed he would spoil the child. Lakshmi had no idea how a child spoiled by all would turn out, but he would be her son. That would be... that was hard for her to wrap her head around.

Lakshmi listened, her relaxation disappearing as she tensed up almost immediately. She stared at Kaimu, a bit of panic on her eyes but carefully controlled and held under reign. It was too important to let her kneejerk and panicked reactions control. Lakshmi was allowed a breath before she spoke, shaking her head lightly. "I-It would be best to discuss it as soon as possible... With them as well. I would greatly prefer that, though a big deal will be made after regardless by my family. They put great stock in marriage you see..."

Which was partially why she did not wish such for herself. Or had not, now she was conflicted... If she was to be with Kaimu forever as they plan, having a son and more together... What was the harm in signing a contract saying such? Giving them all more protections...

His words were heartfelt though, and even if it made Mia better he was not focused solely on his daughter's happiness. Kai was taking her happiness into just as important accounts. He did not want her for her money or position, or even to improve his daughter's position. In fact that had never occurred him... If it was him...

She smiled softly and nodded just a bit as she felt herself breathing with ease again. "We can discuss it later... It is...for me at least... not impossible if it is you and...your idea does seem... soothing."

A simple way of going about it... That would be best... If it was what the pair decided when he wasn't dead on his feet, or side as it was. Lakshmi lifted her hand back to his face, brushing her fingers through his hair and smiling softly as he continued.

Now this was something she had been expecting and despite her unease, there was really no way to keep it entirely hidden from now on. Besides if Mia found out accidentally like she had their relationship... That seemed to have made her feelings towards Lakshmi rather uncertain and well the woman had a temper on her... She shook her head though, not dismissing his words but accepting them instead. "Thank you Kai, so much for letting me have this time... I-I really appreciate... But please tell her soon. It was selfish of me to want to keep it from her for this long... It is important she knows too, isn't it? This will be her family as well and both of you... So...you should let her know that she will have a little brother to dote on soon."

"Maybe she won't...be too upset?" Lakshmi gave him a lopsided grin, attempting to sound optimistic. Mia was the main worry about anyone else, it was her direct family that was being affected. Lakshmi's family could wait... But they too would have to be told. It would be quite a pain...

Kaimu was worth it though, and a family with him would be... more happiness than she could bare, she was beginning to think. He needed rest though, not any of this serious talk really. It was enough to know they would be discussing it seriously later... It... was more than enough.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 3:37 am

"I'll do that then! I'll compile a list and we can look over it together..." Lakshmi agreed, thinking it would make things much easier... He would definitely do that then; he'd use his free time to work on the room, and list names for them to choose from!

Of course...he would be giving Lakshmi attention whenever he could as well.

Best to discuss things as soon as possible, yes... The longer they put it off the more troublesome things may become.

"Right, we should soon..." Kaimu agreed, though attempted to give her a reassuring smile; "Well...we can...deal with your family when the time comes...at first there doesn't need to be a big ordeal made about it...we can have a little peace beforehand...and...I'll be by your side through it all, I swear."

This wasn't easy for Lakshmi, and he wasn't going to let her deal with any of this alone...not even her family... It was hard for her to even discuss marriage...

He gave another nod to her following words; they could certainly talk more on this later...once he was much better rested...and they were both clear headed...without these bubbles going on to distract them...

He gestured his head slightly as he felt her hand move into his hair, attempting to return her soothing gesture with one of his own.

"Welcome... I...I think we both needed the time, we... It was difficult for us to...even seriously talk about it, but... I wanted you to have time too...it's something we...both needed to let sink in...before anyone other than ourselves could know... We can... If you'd like we can tell Mia when we all sit down to talk? We can get...everything out in the open then? If...that seems like too much though... I can approach Mia before and tell her about...about the baby..."

Mia had...not taken kindly to being left out upon the news of their relationship, this was...much bigger... She had every right to know...

"Hopefully not... I did...tell her there were things I couldn't tell her yet...and now that we've decided on it... She can know...so hopefully it won't be...too bad."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:12 am

With Kaimu handling that job, Lakshmi felt strong relief at that. They would pare down a list he made, which was much less overwhelming for her to go through tons of names.

"As long...as you stay right there I can accept this. My family will react with mixed...mixed emotions. I believe this will kill Gigi a second time." She sighed quite resignedly, it seemed her mind was almost made up but the detail would have to come at a later date. Settling things and moving forward... A date to do this, witnesses... Items showing their marriage. All such things needed to be worked out. The matter of last name changes potentially... "At least we do not have to deal with my grandfather..."

Headaches. Zarden would be the worst of them. But with Kaimu there she could handle it all and a small smile shone as he nudged her hand. Lakshmi tugged his hair lightly in response before playing with it more.

"It still is hard to believe, it happened too quickly to even adjust... I barely am used to having you here! To having someone... and now I will be a mother." She felt words welling up that while were unneeded in one sense, were quite needing to be vented. "I was always so...alone but I did that to myself..."

"You are a precious treasure Kai. My precious treasure." Her head moved forward with a soft smile, leaning to kiss his forehead.

The woman had no idea on how to approach Mia though, wondering what would least set off his rather short tempered daughter. Well short tempered in regards to them... "Whatever you believe is best. In this... I will defer entirely to your judgements. If you feel she would be best told before or during... Though maybe in either case offer her... Ask for her help as well with things? M-Maybe she will like that."

Offer Mia things to...do... Things to help with! Things to draw her focus and attention away from them having kept it secret.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:47 am

"I won't go anywhere; my place is here, after all~" Despite his current state, he was still managing that playful nature. He meant his words though, he wasn't going anywhere. He would stick by Lakshmi and help her deal with things...

Her family would have mixed emotions on this, but...being approved by by them was something he cared little for, Lakshmi's approval was all he needed to be happy~

Her grandfather though...she had spoken of him, and back then he had not approved of the man...still didn't...

"It... I never really imagined myself with this type of life... It...would have been nice, I had thought, but...my lifestyle then made such things impossible... I found things that made me want to fight for this life though, and now I'm really happy...truly."

His happiness now, it wasn't a mask... He truly felt it...

"Lak-taaaan~" Precious treasure~? Fufu~ She was egging on that playful and affectionate side of him, and he was happy he could manage it some as he attempted to cuddle closer, nuzzling slightly.

It would...probably best to inform Mia of all of this soon...before it became entirely too noticeable. She wanted to be let in on things...and perhaps Lakshmi was right, if she could help...with things...

"Perhaps that would be a good thing, asking for her help... She could feel more included that way...hopefully make her happy..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 7:26 am

It had been a miserably tiring day and yet here Kaimu was using his flirting tone. How? Why? It was a miracle and Lakshmi had to chuckle, happy with its return. "It is right here with us~"

This was his home now... He didn't belong back in the Rukon or anywhere else. He belonged in this house with her, in the seireitei with his daughter and family and friends. No matter what else her family might have to say, she would not allow them to bother him or make him feel as if he didn't belong at her side. Because he did, he was the only one allowed to stand there.

"You did worry far too much though over that! It was not impossible, merely a bit harder than most. I think, if you had found someone... or if you had had Mia to care for you would have been just fine." That image would kill her though, Kaimu out in Rukon with a baby Mia? Too precious... However he was happy, truly happy here and Lakshmi's smile could outshine the sun. "I am just as happy... Maybe more knowing you will fight for it."

She allowed him to snuggle closer, moving herself so she was pressed as much against him as possible and laughing from the nuzzles. "Kai-tan~ You are though. You are absolutely wonderful, a priceless and most special person to me."

"H-Hopefully... She will feel included and...it could be a distracting peace offering for keeping her out of it before this point?" The topic shifted and she nodded despite her nerves. Lakshmi would not mind the woman's help or thoughts or anything that Kaimu wanted to include her in. As his daughter, she had some rights... Or at least Lakshmi felt that. It seemed a bit odd between the father-daughter pair, they were working out their relationship and how things were at a rather late stage.

She wished to ease that as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:25 pm

"Eeh~ Of course I worried... Having someone travel with me...as much as I was on the move~? It's harmful to one's health, and a heavy burden..." Kaimu responded, giving her a bit of a fake pout after Lakshmi had spoken; "Had they not come along with me then they'd never see me, and where's the happiness in that~?"

It was just a burden.

That pout disappeared though, as a tired smile returned; he was tired, but his expression still held warmth.

"There's no more worries about that though...mn... Perhaps had I had Mia then... I would have at least been able to teach her further on her abilities, but...it would have been a hard life, always on the run when she'd never done anything wrong..."

Obviously, there were nice things that could have happened, him being able to be a better father...

Now though, as he'd said... They were all happy now, he was pardoned and could see all of them as he wished now. He was with Lakshmi, and Mia was near as well~

"I will fight for it though, Lak-tan... There's nothing to worry about there... I'll be by you, and won't let anything anyone says bother me...when we deal with things, I'll be right there with you..."

When it came to asking Mia for help...hopeful it would help her adjust to...all of this, she could help, and feel like she was able to contribute as well.

"Hopefully that's how things will turn out... There might be some...grumpiness at first, but...we can at least hope that since we're telling her outright it'll...be better."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 7:07 am

"You underestimate both yourself and others. If someone had wanted, and if you allowed them really, they could adapt to that life just like you. Everything is a burden Kai, having someone who loves you is as well... Some burdens are worth it though." Lakshmi murmured, he was silly and ridiculous. It was fine to be worried but Kaimu's had been overly so she felt. His points were good, but not as strong as he felt them to be.

"I was always shocked...to see you there you know. I half expected to never see you again after that first time. When you were in my clinics though I... it was silly of me I admit. It just made my day though, always. I never...never ever thought you would show your smiling face to me so much."

Seeing that bubble today had killed her something fiercely, worrying that he was gone....gone forever. That she'd never have him back... Her fear shone briefly in her eyes before she covered it up, a small smile matching his tired one replacing it. Saying one thing and thinking another were rather strong suits of hers.

"Knowing her she would have kept you in line... There are chances for happiness in any life if you allow yourself to look for them and accept them. Even if she had that life, I doubt there'd be regrets on her end either as long as she had your love and happiness too."

She felt like hiding her face from him as Kaimu spoke words that she desperately needed to hear, choking back a small little sound of just utter pleasure as her eyes darted to the pillows. She shook her head after a moment wanting to respond in kind to him. "I hope...after all of this you know that I will fight for you as well. Just let me know of rumors so I can crush them under my heel~ Or confirm them. I do like the rumors spreading that you slept with me to get the assistant position. It was technically true."

Teasing to lighten the seriousness of their words and also to allow herself some breathing room before she suffocated the man... Lakshmi felt herself caving finally as the worry over losing Kaimu just broke through.

Lakshmi pulled back just a bit before her arms wrapped around Kaimu's head and pulled him to her chest with a small cry. She wanted him to cuddle her absolutely, refusing to let go at this point. "Rest now... We can talk more later... All we can do is hope it will be better, yes."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:22 pm

Some burdens were worth it...

Kaimu listened to Lakshmi as she spoke, further saying in a sense he'd worried more so than he should have been. Despite the points he'd brought to light...on why he had never let things like relationships happen...even with the talk of that scenario...with Mia and what if he'd had to chance to raise her...

"Aha... I guess I'm more of a worrywart than I though; ne, Lak-tan~?" He was still using that joking tone, but it was obvious by all of this talk Lakshmi's word held merit.

Still...

"Of course I showed up... I told you I'd help you with the clinics, plus, I really did enjoy spending time with you." He'd shown up, helped her as she'd asked of him...

That smile though... She liked it that much, well...now she got the genuine thing.

Huh? It was quick, but...there had been fear in her eyes just now? Smiling...

"Lak-tan... Do you like my smile now...more than back then?" He questioned, "And... Sorry I disappeared..."

They hadn't really had much of a chance to...let any of that out, it wasn't his fault it'd happened, and nothing could have been done about it other than waiting...but...

That was probably a fear that had set into anyone's mind with this whole thing... What if the ones trapped never came back? He had had that fear as well, and he knew Lakshmi had... He was here now though, and he wasn't going to disappear like that again...

His arms were around her, and at her response to his previous words...that he would be there... That was a little overwhelming, huh?

Rumors though? Aha, ah yes...

"Well... It is technically true, I agree." He gave a light laugh at saying that, playing along with Lakshmi with this rumor discussion.

A look of confusion crossed his face as Lakshmi pulled back for a second, but before he could question it her arms were around him again, pulling him to her.

His arms secured around her at her words before he snuggled up to her quite nicely. "Mhm, right, right~ We can talk more later... There's...still work for you to do, I know...but rest...rest until the very last possible second..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:19 am

"I have to remind you you are quite often, Kai-tan. How can you keep forgetting that?" Lakshmi felt Kaimu just forgot on purpose and she tsked softly but a bit playfully really. She was teasing him with the truth, he was such a strong worrier despite his smiles and happy demeanor.

At his question and apology though, she clung to him more as she gave him a soft squeeze into her chest more. Such a silly question... "I...no. You do not have as much sadness lurking inside, your smile is much better now without that pain there. If that smile was a ten out of ten, then this smile is a twenty out of ten. Maybe even a hundred out of ten!"

He had apologized for disappearing... She wanted to laugh but it made her feel better, irrationally... Lakshmi did choke out a reply though, forcing away tears despite how happy she was. It hurt... "J-Just as long as you do not again I will accept your apology. Never disappear Kai... Never..."

"You work hard and do a great job, thank you... It had taken so much stress off of me. I haven't felt this relaxed in centuries you know..." She felt it went without saying as he saw her everyday but well... He was doing a great job and helping so much. A hard worker indeed, any worries she'd had over having him doing this job had long since vanished under his ethics.

"I will rest, do not worry, right here with you." Letting herself relax more as Kaimu happily snuggled into her chest, Lakshmi felt a bit of drowsiness seeping into her thoughts and body. He was rather warm and wrapped around her like this only helped her sleeping along.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:34 am

"Hehe~" Another chuckle was given as Lakshmi teased him; it was the truth though, he was often told of his worrisome ways, yet...typically forgot. At least he was admitting it aloud right now...

A hundred out of ten?

It was a relief to hear that, he was happy; his smile now was the one she preferred...and she'd been able to tell the difference. His true smile was the preferred one...

He gave a small nod against her; "I won't disappear like that again... s'Alright..." He muttered, his tone soft as he did so.

He wouldn't disappear...

"Fufu~ Told you I could handle the job..." He had stated many times, he would be able to handle the job as her assistant despite her concern about the workload. He was doing just fine, just as he'd said~

Kaimu seemed to relax further as Lakshmi promised to rest as well; she would rest, and he would as well... Rest was good...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:54 am

Lakshmi felt a bit smug as Kaimu merely chuckled at her words, accepting them for what they were now. Such a ridiculous man, his relief was obvious to her as well after she commented on his smile. Of course she would have noticed! His smile was wonderful, she was always, always watching him. He was good at fooling others, but as far as smiles went he could not lie to her.

She merely squeezed him as he spoke of not disappearing though, not wanting to say more in case it upset her again. He would not disappear on her... That was a great burden off of her mind and eased her towards a nap more as well.

"You did. You were right~" It was a sleepy mumble, but she admitted he had been entirely correct. Her worries had been misplaced and Kaimu had handled this job amazingly well. Lakshmi was more relaxed now than ever, feeling Kaimu relax into her more as well. It was perfect for sleeping...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:34 am

Kaimu continued to grow sleepier the more relaxed he became, his exhaustion also played a heavy part in his current state. Lakshmi would get rest as well for a bit... that was good, she needed the rest...

They would both get rest, and then things would hopefully be alright...

His eyes slipped shut, comfortable in his current spot cuddled up to Lakshmi as consciousness began to fade. He wanted this bubble ordeal...to end, it'd caused a lot of pain...lots of old wounds to become reopened again...

It had scared everyone...worried...

No more thinking on it... Not right now, rest was the most important thing right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Precious Memories
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2