(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Destructive Models

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Destructive Models - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:19 am

"R-Right." He hadn't meant to stutter, he hadn't meant to stutter, he hadn't meant to stutter! He was trying to not be flustered anymore! The stutter wasn't helping!

Masaru went about removing the robe on him, letting it fall to the floor to be dealt with later before he entered the washing area where they could get washed.

E-Even if it wasn't the My Lord this time she was still attempting to...b-beckon him like that. He...He could handle this!

Doing as asked, he moved to where Mia was after she'd let her robe drop. Bath, they could...get bathed, relax in the baths after... That would be good...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:50 am

"You didn't take long you know." Mia laughed softly, shaking her head more as he stuttered. He had to have time to get over the My Lord bit and she hadn't used it! Her face was a bit tinted as he dropped his robe to the bathroom floor, her eyes glancing despite her wish not to as she then looked away.

So that was distracting...

Mia's eyes caught the shower head and she moved to turn the water on, not caring it was cold as she then poured it over her head. Yes. Just what she needed.

Her red face could cool off.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 5:08 am

It had felt like he'd taken too long, he'd been standing out in the halls for who knows how many moments, even Shizue had caught him standing there like a fool. "It...It had felt like I had taken awhile..."

Well, he was being honest...

He went about getting himself washed as well, letting the water of another shower head blast him. He was grateful the baths were large...and could handle multiple people being in here at once; it was useful even if at most it was just two people in here most of the time... Either him and Mia or Mia with Nozomi...

The water was cold at first, but he didn't appear bothered in the slightest; it could stand to be even colder...but, warm water would be nice as well, even if it wasn't as distracting.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:34 am

"You didn't take long at all..." Mia reassured Masaru, smiling as she shivered under the cold water. It had distracted her enough that she felt better turning on warmer water now, her body covered in goosebumps. As the water heated up, she let out a relieved sigh and began washing herself. All her bathing things had been moved in the, well, move to this room so she felt a bit more at home. However it was weird not having a more modern styled shower after all this time. Lots of bathing...

"Really! I was just... I guess in a teasing mood." Mia admitted after a few moments, the water off for now as she scrubbed her head, pulling the soap through her hair and down. It was long and needed lots of care and it was fine to talk for now. "I never thought it'd bother you, so I guess I went overboard. Sorry Masa..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:25 am

"I-It's n-not... It's not that it bothered me, Mia; it's alright..." Mia was thinking she'd bothered him? It was...good knowing he hadn't taken as long as he'd thought he had, but he wanted Mia to know that her teasing hadn't been too much in the bad sense...

He had just been left...incredibly flustered.

"I-It was just...flustering, not bad... You don't need to apologize for that..." He explained as he moved on to getting washed. "I-It's actually good to see you so...confident in that sense, o-of course I like your normal mannerisms as well...obviously..."

He didn't want her thinking that her bouts of confidence was bad, she was teasing...a-and her teasing had the desired results...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:14 am

It didn't bother him? Just was flustering? Mia's smile softened as she shook her head. That was the bothering she had been talking about but really! If he felt it was fine.

... H-He felt... More than that...

Mia turned deeply red and scooted around so her back was facing Masaru after a moment of shocked staring. He felt...confident her was... also... good. It was nice to see to him...

She decided to rinse her hair as a flustered little squeak escaped her. Masaru liked confident her... He...liked what was inside of her too and not just what always showed...

A soft whisper was his reply, possibly missed under all the water. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:21 am

Masaru glanced over to Mia shortly after speaking, seeing her back was to him now before...a squeak escaped her? He blinked, having paused a moment...and almost a moment too long as the shampoo suds trickled down his forehead.

Quickly, he went about getting it rinsed after feeling it, not wanting to get any in his eyes on accident. H-How would they be able to enjoy a nice relaxing bath if he sat there and got soap in his eyes!

Huh?

He'd heard something from Mia... It was quiet, the sound of the water making it hard to hear but...

A soft smile crossed his features, "Welcome..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:42 am

Mia felt Masaru's silence like a weight as he sat there washing as well and she tried not to cower just a bit in her fluster. He must know...his words had caused this... His welcome got a small nod of acknowledgement before she made another flustered squeak.

Mia rinsed herself off as quickly as possible, wanting to be done washing and in the bath since there she could dunk herself under the water and hide... This was far too open. Where had that confidence from earlier gone?! It had gone out the door as soon as Masaru had admitted he liked that side of her too...

Her hair was far too long and as she got the soap washed out of it the woman was tempted once again to just cut a large chunk off... It'd be faster to the bath this way!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:53 am

Mia was still...very flustered, s-she'd even squeaked again; had his words really...meant that much? He almost contemplated this for a moment or two longer than necessary as he washed, and Mia finished up.

Once they were in the bath perhaps he could help her fluster? He had...meant to show affection again, had swore he would...silently anyway.

With the bath goals in mind, he went about finishing washing up; he would get in after he was done and they could relax...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:07 pm

Get her body washed! Get her body washed! Mia focused on that important activity as she hurriedly attempted to get into that bath and drown herself. Well maybe not drown but hide. Under the water. For a long time.

Very long time...

With her hurried washing, she was quickly done and the woman put the shower head back after rinsing herself. She shot a glance at Masaru to see him done as well and felt panic well up, wondering how she was going to... Ah! Scurrying over to the bath, her wet hair trailed behind her as she vaulted into the steaming water and then promptly submerged most of her burning red face under it.

There were bubbles blowing from her mouth and nose...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:50 pm

E...Eh...?

Masaru blinked, his eyes having caught Mia rush off towards the bath before she...practically vaulted herself into the water. Th... Was she really that flustered!?

She wasn't...resurfacing... R-Really?

Quickly, he finished up and moved over towards the bath; bubbles...she was making bubbles while holding her breath. How long did she plan on that though!?

He stepped in, letting his body sink into the water before his eyes returned to Mia again.

"...Mia?" He questioned, tilting his head just slightly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:46 am

Mia blew bubbles a bit more when Masaru spoke her name, her eyes darting away as the man settled into the bath. They didn't leave him for long as that cute head tilt was too cute for her to resist...

She popped up, taking a deep breath due to the fact she couldn't hold her breath long in the first place and then moved over so she could lean against Masaru. "...So you...like it when I am confident too?"

It wasn't a bother to him, he had said it... But she needed reminding. Reassurance, lots of it... That the parts of her that she was unsure of that were blossoming now, that those were fine to have. Fine to allow out...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:21 am

Masaru waited as Mia looked at him, and...after a moment she finally resurfaced fully; that was good. He remained still as she came over to him, moving to lean against him before she spoke.

"Mhm..." He didn't take long to answer her question in the slightest; her confidence was nice to see. Having giving the first part of his response, he reached for her, moving to hold her rather than just have her lean against him.

He had said he would be affectionate, hadn't he?

"You're confidence is nice to see, I'm glad... that you can be like that. Even if it makes me f-flustered I'm still happy..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 5:08 am

Okay...that was good... Mia felt more relief as Masaru immediately answered her in the positive. He liked her confidence for sure. As his arm slipped around her and pulled her to him though she smiled and laughed very softly, her arms wrapping around him in return.

She nuzzled his shoulder and neck a bit as she moved to lay against him more, half turned and almost on his lap really. "Thank you... I guess I need to hear those things so I know its okay..."

Thinking for a few moments though, she fell silent as she tried to figure out why Masaru was so affected by it... What had she done to make it that bad?!

"I think... I get why... it makes you all flustered... The My lord thing..." Mia stumbled upon a revelation as she snuggled up to Masaru, blinking quite quickly as a smile broke across her lips. "It's because I said it earlier in a tone that...that you really like. In a not innocent way? So now...when I call you it it reminds you and...makes you flustered by those thoughts?"

What if she said other things in that tone?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 5:12 am

"I'll continue to reassure you then, if it makes you feel better." Masaru gave another smile as Mia moved comfortably to him, almost in his lap as she began nuzzling his neck and shoulder some.

He continued to hold her close, occasionally giving nuzzles of his own to her every so often along with the occasional kiss to the head.

Hm? Why he was so flustered by the...the... What she had said...

"W-Well... T-That would...is...a cause...t-the tone..." Masaru answered; it wasn't a title he was accustomed to hearing from her, so hearing it from her...spoken in such a manner...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 5:22 am

"Wh-Whenever you want to... is fine... It helps..." Mia wouldn't lie to Masaru and say it wouldn't be all sorts of welcome to be told it was nice that she had sides like this. His nuzzles caused hers to stop at time, laughing as she got head kisses that were also really welcome. Masaru was the cutest!

She had been partially right then? Masaru's returning fluster gave her an idea it affected him more than he was outright admitting. Leaning up just a bit so she was closer to his ear, Mia wanted to test it at least a bit more. "Masaru~"

Would his name said much like the title affect him just as much she wondered...?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 5:32 am

He would be sure to reassure her then; her confidence was welcome, and he was happy when she could become like that.

His nuzzles got laughter, and Masaru was happy to hear it. He would continue to nuzzle her, and give the occasional kiss as well. Her laughter was sweet, and it was nice sitting like this in the bath enjoying themselves.

Huh?

Masaru paused in his movements as Mia shifted, moving to where her mouth was near his ear and...

!!

"M-Mia..." S-Saying it in that tone-!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:03 am

Mia giggled as Masaru stuttered her name and kissed his neck. He was so cute when he got like this, she didn't think she would tire of seeing his face like this or hearing his voice in that manner anytime soon... "So... If I say your full name or my lord like that... You gt flustered again? I-I wonder if there's anything else I could say..."

"Lord Shirakawa~?" Mia repeated her rather sultry tone, attempting to see what affected Masaru the most with these. She didn't particularly like that title, My Lord was so much better for what she wanted... Hm...

"Masa~" Would this effect him either?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:07 am

"M...M-Miaa..." She was testing the waters with this new found confidence; t-that tone, just...just using that tone! A-A...All those titles...

She was causing his affectionate nature to become halted, replacing it with fluster the more she spoke to him in that manner. E-Even his nickname like that!?

J...Just how many titles and names did she have in her arsenal!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:13 am

Didn't he...know that when he...spoke like that it just egged her on?! Her confidence returning, Mia leaned back a bit but found herself unable to find more nicknames or ways of saying his titles. Lord Shirakawa and My Lord were about the only ones... The only names and nicknames of his she used was Masaru and Masa...

Her cheek puffed out for a moment as she thought on this. What else could she call him? Maybe things like dearest and such? No...too impersonal.

But...what could she test this on now? What else would work?!

Mia didn't seem to mind his affections were halted right now, more entranced with making him stutter and be flustered. Maybe... "My Love~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:20 am

Had... Had she... Had she run out of names? As Mia pulled back, leaving his slightly reddened face to be seen he noted her pout. She was pouting...she wasn't saying anything else... That... That meant she'd run out...?

Masaru sat there silently, waiting for Mia to...say something...resume...cuddling? He... He wasn't sure...

What was she goi-

!!!?

"M-M...M-Mi..." It was on par with the effectiveness of My Lord...utterly destroying.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:28 am

Masaru was red faced! Masa was all red! Mia almost giggled but she held it back at the wonderful sight her words had given her. He was so flustered and shy over this!

How did she have this power?! It was far too strong...

He had broken horribly over My Love as much as My Lord... Was it the My in My lord and my love that did it? She was...claiming her...sort of marking over him? That he was hers?

Mia's smile was warm as she lifted her head up a bit to stare right into Masaru's eyes. She could do this...she could...do this... "Always be mine, my love~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:39 am

She did realize he may drown at this rate, right!? He could not be held accountable for loosing his balance in the baths and then drowning! His face was reddening as Mia continued to speak, moving on to...to...

"M-M...Mia...a..." Finally his hand came up, attempting to cover the lower half of his face as he directed his eyes to the water off to the side. T-T...Talking like this...

He had meant to be utterly affectionate and now he was unable to even function that side of him!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:46 am

Mia felt a strong just urge to keep going, Masaru was all red in the face and she wasn't! It had worked...worked so well... The man could only say her name and look down at the water!

"Hold me, My Lord~" He let his hold loosen too much for her likes and she scooted over a bit to try and crawl onto his lap a bit. No escaping from this! Her violet eyes shined with enjoyment and happiness at this fun game she was playing.

He wasn't allowed to cover his face so she reached up with one hand to take that hand of his off and away from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:53 am

"Mm... Mmph..." Masaru was, of course, uttering Mia's name under his hand, but the word wasn't very intelligible as she crawled into his lap. H-H-Ho...Hold... Lord...

Why couldn't he do anything!?

"Mm...m..."

She was pulling his hand away, she was pulling...

"M-M-M...Mia..." Did she not realize how destructive this was!? Mia was happy, excited even it seemed to be like this, have him be like this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destructive Models
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: