(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

You're Kidding?! [NSFW] Empty
PostSubject: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:57 am

Mia had stared and stared and stared at the notice...

The poor person delivering the message was treated to at least five whole minutes of pure stunned silence as she stared at the scroll.

When... when had... they decided this!? When had the Captain, several of which were friends, gotten together and discussed this!? Why had no one ever thought to warn her!?

No one... had told her a damn thing!

What was this?! Several... Captains... had vouched for her Bankai and her control over it... Thus...due to events she was being promoted to the position of Sixth Division Captain.

Mia had taken the notice, and ignoring the pleased shinigami that had delivered it, tore from her magnificent and wonderful office. No way! No way...

No way!

Sixth was...the domain of the Shirakawas...

She'd gotten over the past few months more open, Tenth seeing her face more and more often... But even so the half terrified, half freaked out expression was a shock to all as she tore past them and headed for home. How... What... Where was Masaru going!?

Was...he finally taking advice and... cutting down on the overworking?!

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:03 am

T-There it was...on the bed...just...lying there...

What...What was he supposed to do now...? Well, it was obvious what he was supposed to do know, but Masaru could hardly process it all as he stood there, at the side of his bed looking down at the new, long-sleeved haori...of the First Division...

He had been standing here for the past several minutes just...staring down at it like it was some magical being that held a terrifying aura to it.

It was...just a haori, but at the same time it most certain was not.

Him? Captain of...First...which meant...H-Head...

He couldn't even finish the title...

That meeting had taken quite some time to get through, and this had been the result of it, as well as the news of Mia's own promotion... A few shinigami had received promotions or they had been shifted from one division to another, this...this was one that was unexpected to him...

He reached a shaky hand out after a moment, his fingers jolting back for a moment upon first contact before finally taking hold of the fabric to hold it up to look at...a bit cautiously.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:18 am

Home home home... When had this mansion become home? Mia had come to think of it as her home over the months, becoming slowly but surely accustomed to things. She had her own rooms where she'd moved some of her things for her hobbies... There were the rooms she taught Nozomi in, the guest rooms where she met with her friends...

All of it was now her home, this large and sprawling mansion. Even the areas she tended to stay away from due to the Elder's holding more power there. At least she'd gotten them to start calling her the Shirakawa Consort, or Masaru's consort.

Why was she thinking all of this?! Mia needed other things to focus on, not the notice... notice she had gotten...

Stumbling over the gate, a few guards looked up in surprise but noticed it was the Lady of the house and thus merely shrugged. If she wished to hop over the the gate itself in her hurry... Who was to naysay her?

She didn't even enter the mansion, sensing Masaru at home and honing in on him. Flashstepping to the garden outside the bedroom where she'd sensed him, she tore open the door and held up the notice, violet eyes blazing. "MA-SA-RU SHI-RA-KA-WA! What in the world is the meaning of this!?"

Mia didn't notice anything else yet, breathing hard and holding up the crushed scroll, wondering what the hell was going on in her life...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:24 am

Put it on...try it...on... He should try it on? He had yet to do so, and he really would need to... He'd need to wear it actually in the...the very near future, but...but that was beside the point! Even if he'd been sitting in that meeting room...it still all felt...felt extremely sudden...

He could hardly process...

He was still so dazed and just...so focused on his current nervousness that he didn't even notice Mia's approaching signature.

One sleeve...just start...with one sleeve...

He attempted that, moving one arm in, and about to attempt the other when-

"!?!!!" A yelp escaped him, rather high in pitch as Mia suddenly burst in out of seemingly nowhere as far as he knew, the surprise even causing the man to jump back and stumble a few steps in wide eyed shock before looking to her as if caught in the middle of headlights.

M-Mia!? What... What was wrong!? What...!? What!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:37 am

Mia yelped in return as Masaru yelped and hopped back, startled by her entrance and her in return startled by his startlement. He was...what!?

Standing there with half a haori on, what the hell was going on!? He had stumbled back... The rest of the haori was just hanging on the floor!

He looked scared and startled and unsure, as unsure as she was... Before she stomped inside, not caring for the moment that he was startled by her entrance. She waved the scroll around, flailing it as she began practically yelling.

"Th-This! No warning no nothing! What in the world is going on, why do I have sixth what you are doing with that Haori why are you scared and startled!?" Mia waved the scroll more vigorously the closer she got to him, violet eyes still wide in pure shock and amazement.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:43 am

Masaru was...for the most part speechless as Mia approached him, practically yelling as she threw question after question at him. A-Ah...so that... Her promotion, she was...certainly shocked...

Unable to give an immediate answer, his eyes shifted to the side before back to Mia, his expression remaining wide-eyed and his current positioning still awkward due to his stumbling as he...attempted to find his voice.

"T-That...ah... Well, that was...what the meeting was about..um... I'm still quite...out of it myself, M-Mia...um..." Masaru looked away again, before look back to her...and then away, then down to the haori...and then back to her.

The loose grip he had on the haori of his own tensed for a moment, as if he were trying to lift it to show her but just didn't have the strength to.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:52 am

Why was Masa being shifty!? Mia was more and more confused, pausing in her stomping to stare at the man and back down to the half... half on haori as he began to speak. Out of it...?! Why did he have reason to be... meeting was about...?

Meeting was about... promotion for her...? Was he upset over this?! Mia's eyes instantly switched to concern, maybe they had forced him from the position of... Was he lifting the haori?

Huh? Stepping closer, Mia reached down with a frown as she quieted and her anger left her... Lifting the Haori a bit, there was a ... that was...

She yelped and fell straight down, dead weight as pure shock settled in. "F-First!?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:04 am

Masaru wasn't sure what was going through Mia's head, what his current state was making her think, his mind was still a mess in and of itself. Just...these promotions....it was...

Another shocked noise escaped him as Mia yelped after having lifted the haori, and he let himself slip down to seat himself on the floor as well.

"Y...You alright....?" He questioned, looking to her before back down and nodding; "Y-Yes...the meeting was... A few...shinigami were promoted, or shifted around...and we were...i-included in that... Y-You, having connections to my clan, were...the most suitable to take the spot...a-and I was...m-made...the...H-H...H...Head...C..."

It was still a shock!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:08 am

"N-No! I am not all right... Didn't anyone think to...discuss this before this point!? O-Or let me know!?" Mia whined softly as Masaru moved to sit, his surprised noise not even registering nor his inability to look at her. She fell backwards, leaning back against the bed as dizziness from her just pure shock and overreactions set in.

"H-H-Head Captain!? I-I am not a Shirakawa... I am not this is..." Not yet, part of her murmured but... Masaru as Head Captain!? Wh-What!? "M-Masa you are...head... of all the Seireitei... All of the...Soul Society..."

Squeaking and unable to deal with it, she began pulling the blanket off of the bed and over her body.

Maybe if she hid, it would all go away...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:12 am

"Y-You are...close though, l-literally the only...one with the connections, plus y-you're bankai..." Masaru attempted to explain; "C-C...Considering...our future plans... Y-You were decided as the best...choice...i-it seemed there was discussion about...a-all of this...even before that meeting...t-today..."

Yes, there had been...and he'd been unaware of it all!

These promotions had been a huge shock...

There was visible panic, though mostly out of nervousness as Mia spoke of his new position, and he let himself fall to the side on the floor. "I-I...I am still having...difficulty...p-processing that...Mia..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:33 am

Best choice... connections to the Shirakawa... Mia could see it as something Masaru would accept, leaving her in charge of his family's beloved... Beloved Division...

But it still didn't make it less flattering or flustering! B-Besides! Discussions about it before this point?!

Apparently, looking at Masaru's face from around the blanket she was slowly but surely pulling off the bed, he hadn't been in on them. As he fell, she yelped and pulled the blanket off, diving for her love and attempting to get his head off of the floor.

He was freaking out more than she was! Pulling the blanket around her body, she lifted his head onto her lap and ran her fingers through his hair. This... was something she could handle... Masaru had given her focus to her freaking, he was freaking out so she had... to soothe him. "I-I think its... now that I am calming... a good idea. You are strong, but...really responsible. It makes sense for you to... be the Head Captain. It does, Masaru. You'll make a great one... I promise."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:39 am

Masaru let Mia handled attempted soothing as she came over to him as his head was lifted onto her lap; he turned somewhat after a few moments, his arms moving around her in a light hold as he just lied there on the floor.

"I...This is still a lot...to take in..." He answered; there was... Head Captain!? There was... That was...a very large responsibility...yes, he was dutiful, and worked to his best ability...but...but...

H-Head Captain!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:51 am

"...Y-Yes it is..." C-Captain... her... She... was... Mia was going to be a Captain... Masaru was curled up around her, holding her lightly as her hands tensed in his hair. Gulping, she calmed her breathing through deep slow breaths and tried to relax so she could at least calm Masaru.

"But... it won't be any worse than managing the Living World Division. You can do it! Y-You have the abilities, both spiritually and mentally... to handle this." Just reassure him, keep feeding him truthful reassurances. In her mind, they had picked the best person for it afterall so it wasn't hard. "It's a shock, but I think you'll find its a good one. You will be good at this, making a few mistakes is fine... Because you'll learn all sorts of things from your division now too."

Aah maybe she was rambling reassurances, but just... He needed to hear all this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:57 am

Mia was attempting to reassure him, and despite this all...he was listening, letting her reassure him further, and talk. He would be fine, he was capable of this... He had the ability to do this, both spiritually and mentally...and he was sure if Mia thought he was overworking himself she'd stop him...

S-Speaking of which...

"I...also think you'll...do just fine..." Masaru stated; he was at least finding his voice...not stutter that time.

Mia was strong, she was good at her work, and he didn't doubt she would do a good job here; "I heard they also assigned a lieutenant to the Division, Ueno, so...you'll have her help as well, and I'll help you as well..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:01 am

Blushing softly, Mia looked to the side as Masaru complimented her and tried to reassure her. She... wasn't sure, but it...would be something she'd try her best at. S-Sixth was... rather more fast paced than her previous work...

Dangerous even... But... But... she could and would do it... W-Wait what was that!?

"...No! She was First's, you need the help way more than I do. I-I already... take care of most of the large running of the Library anyways... S-So I am more used to.. that... Thats no fair, you can't help me when you are just getting used to things yourself..." Masaru would run himself into the ground trying to do the work of himself and his Lieutenant, while also giving her help. Mia frowned and tugged at Masaru's hair lightly, in reprimand, having met Ueno a few times in Lieutenant's meetings...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:16 am

"Well, she's you're lieutenant now..." Masaru replied, it was...s-simple as that... Mia handled a lot in Tenth, but...Sixth was different, and since she was new to being a Captain having a lieutenant would help her... She would be able to get her bearings much easier...

He took the light punishment as Mia tugged at his hair, not moving from his position as he continued to calm from his nervousness over all of this.

"S-Speaking of which..." Promotions, speaking of promotions... Masaru attempted to push himself up, rolling off of Mia's lap before pushing himself from the floor to stand and walk towards the closet, allowing the haori to slip off of himself as he opened the door and stepped in.

It took a moment, but he returned into the main bedroom a moment later, a box in hand as he placed it on the bed and pushed it across to where Mia was. "H-Here...a...congratulatory gift...for the promotion...

I-I'll be honest...I had...meant to give it as a normal gift, but...with the promotions... W-Well, I think it can be b-both...a normal gift, and a congratulatory one..."

Inside would be a scarf he'd had made, made from the same material as his sash, but...Mia didn't need to know that. If she knew she'd freak considering how insanely much it was worth...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:37 am

Mia opened her mouth to argue, but... Masaru seemed oddly insistent. Instead, knowing when to pick her battles after being with him seriously for a few months, she closed her mouth. Maybe she'd just ask Ueno to help her keep watch over Masaru and make sure he was settled into the job...

At least the man was calming, which Mia appreciated because that meant she could calm down and begin to... adjust? There was nothing she could do, Masaru needed her in Sixth as she was the one with the most ties. And he trusted her... As the man moved, rolling off of her lap and standing though, she stared after him. Speaking of which? "Huh?"

The Haori fell off, with disregard... Mia frowned and let the blanket fall as she reached for it and carefully scooped it up into her arms before standing herself as Masaru went inside of the closet. She stood there, arms full of his new Haori, watching him walk out with a box and head for the bed... She turned, following his motion like the hands on a clock before staring as he pushed it towards her.

Mia carefully set the Haori on the, mouth falling open as she looked between the unopened box and Masaru. "H-Huh?! I-I...didn't prepare anything for you... though... A-Ah! I should... go get..."

M-Make something! Mia's eyes were wide as she turned towards the door, as if to run out and go shopping right now. But...hadn't opened the box...

Would be rude to just leave... And Mia had to admit she was curious, it was a rather pretty box... Slipping the lid off, she had to stare for a moment as inside was a gorgeous scarf... It was icy blue, but she rather liked that color and its folded up state was held that way with a pretty tassel cord. Gasping, her eyes grew wide as her hands dropped the lid. This was...too pretty... her eyes darted to her love before back at the scarf, almost in shock. "M-Masa?!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:44 am

"M-Mia-! That... You...You couldn't have known, th-this was meant to be a regular g-gift, after all! I-I don't...need anything in return." Masaru quickly tried to say as Mia...almost ran from the room before returning to open the box.

He was quiet, letting out a breath as she returned and finally opened the box. Her response earned a small smile, Mia was...surprised, definitely, but...

"L-Like it? I thought something like this might look nice..." Hopefully... It was something she liked...her response was certainly telling, but...

Plus...since he was giving it to her now... She would have some accessories for her uniform, if she wanted...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:53 am

Mia knew that, knew it was just a gift which meant it was a gift. She couldn't read minds, so how could she have been prepared?! Well, with Christmas coming up... Mia was working on things... But they weren't done!

Still this...scarf was so gorgeous... Her hands fell from her lips as Masaru asked that silly question, nodding her head almost as enthusiastically as she did for his pork bowls. "Its so gorgeous... Thank you..."

Her hands slipped into the box with barely anymore urging as a smile broke across her still stunned lips, the soft fabric familiar somehow but so amazing feeling. Undoing the tasseled cord, not noticing how fancy even that was due to the gorgeousness of the scarf, Mia lifted the long item up and brought it to her cheeks. She rubbed it against them, smiling and laughing as its softness felt amazing to her...

She was in love at first sight and feel, moving to wrap it around her neck after a few seconds. It hung a lot, but it was so soft and airy that she felt she could wear even this long one in mid summer and not feel hot. Mia's mind couldn't comprehend anything but how amazing it was, moving to twirl with her arms outstretched as the scarf lifted with the movements.

"How does it look? Aaah this is the best present! Thank you, thank you!" If she hadn't been overjoyed before this point, Mia was now as she spun around and around with the scarf trailing her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:59 am

Despite all the nervousness Masaru had been feeling, from the promotions to wondering about Mia's reaction towards her gift, a smile appeared as he saw one appear on her.

He watched as she picked it up, feeling it against her cheek and laughed; that was a good reaction, a really good one... E-Even if she'd said before that it was gorgeous and had thanked him.

"Welcome... I'm really happy to hear that." He replied, giving a light chuckle. "It looks really nice on you, Mia."

She was trying it on properly now, and it did look really nice on her. He was happy he'd chosen to have a scarf made of all things.

Mia seemed practically overjoyed by now, and he couldn't stop his smile from growing as he watched her spin around with it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:05 am

"Thank you thank you..." Mia stopped spinning, dizziness taking over after more than a few turns as she had played with her new scarf. Bringing it up to her lips, she rubbed it against them softly as she enjoyed its silky feeling.

So soft... So nice... Masaru was treated to her brightest and sweetest, thousand watt smile as she let the scarf fall from her lips... Before Mia dove at him with the happiest laugh, intending to hold him and give him a kiss as she tugged his head down. This was the best gift she'd ever gotten!

Nothing else she'd ever gotten had been as thoughtful or sweet as this! Just... a soft, comfortable scarf that was so pretty... And in a color she liked a lot... She hadn't been wearing her cloak much lately, but she still missed it at times... Something like this could substitute when she got nervous...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:15 am

"Welcome, welcome." Masaru replied, mimicking Mia a bit as he responded to her twice before another laugh escaped. Mia really liked it, so he couldn't help but be really happy as he watched her in her excitement.

A surprised noise escaped him as she jumped for him, but another laugh followed as his arms moved around her, as she pulled his head down. Feeling her lips against his, he responded to the kiss, holding her to him for a bit before pulling away and offering another smile.

Seeing her this happy... It was really nice, he was thankful he had his sash hidden... There was no need to ruin her happiness with shock by finding out the scarf's worth.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:23 am

Mia was pleased with Masaru's laughter, he seemed happier now... She enjoyed their kiss a lot, showing all her happiness in that action for a few moments before he pulled away. There was a bright smile on her lips as her eyes opened and caught sight of Masaru's own.

He was holding her, just as she'd wanted... Mia just smiled up at Masaru and stayed in his arms, hers wrapped around his neck and refusing to let go.

"You're the sweetest... I love you Masaru." Not just because of the gift, but...because of the thought put into it. It...was so amazing! Perfect even, definitely... "It's perfect... I don't think I can feel nervous about being Captain... D-Do you think your division will... like me? I-I mean I'm taking over after you..."

Would they like her? Could she live up to their expectations after Masaru?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:31 am

"I love you, Mia.... I think you'll be just fine; they're used to seeing you from your visits to see me? So most of them are already, at least, familiar with your presence. They'll fall into things easier I would think, they'll get used to you in no time."

He was sure they'd be fine; most of them knew of Mia and had seen her visiting him during work on more than a few occasions, so her presence at the division was already a common thing...and Mia was kind, he was confident things would run alright.

Being a Captain was a lot of work, but in due time... They would...both be used to their new positions, he was sure of it... It was a big shock now, but...

They'd be just fine!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:35 am

"But you are like... super Captain. Mr... perfect Captain." Mia muttered softly, but not really upset about it as her heart still did flip flops from hearing he loved her. She was smiling, taking any sting from her words as she shook her head. "M-Maybe you are right. They are used to me being around... S-So this shouldn't be too weird. J-Just their Captain's Consort, taking over...for him because he's got...the whole place to run now."

Mia sighed softly, a hand slipping down from Masaru's neck to lift up the scarf a bit so she could nibble it with her lips. Soooft. Sooooft. For the woman with the oral fixation it was too tempting, but she wouldn't stick it into her mouth.

Things would be fine, she'd just have to grow used to things... She'd have a lot to talk with her father tonight when he called all right, plus she'd have to talk with Captain... Well Hideki, she was his equal now...

Aaaah! So much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: