(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:31 pm

Mia removed the pillow a bit before pressing it more firmly against Masaru's face with one hand, moving to sit up using the other to push herself up. She was still holding the tassels, but after a few more moments of attempted smothering she sighed and let it drop down.

"I-I still don't want to look entirely like a dork in front of you..." She played with the silky cord, violet eyes staring down at the rather fancy item they'd used to secure the scarf inside of the box. Luckily for Masaru she was too distracted to notice the type of materials it was made of right now... "I want to... I don't know, impress you more... and stuff. Be...um nice things. Not embarrassing..."

She wanted to be...responsible and cool. Yes...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Alright, she was letting the pillow dow-wait...no she wasn't; it was no pressed more firmly against his face, and he let out another questioning muffle before the pillow dropped. Masaru glanced down at it, and then back to Mia as she toyed with the cord in her hand.

"You...you impress me plenty, Mia... It's fine to...have those embarrassing moments too though, I think we've both had a near uncountable amount... I-It comes with the relationship, I suppose, aha..."

Mia did impress him at times, a lot! The embarrassing moments just...well, as embarrassing as they could be it was...to be expected....
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:47 pm

"You were just complimenting me and then I fell over into a box. I looked like a total idiot right there... Like it negated the whole thing you told me about... being all good for the job and stuff." Mia admitted, giving a minor chuckle before she brought the cord up to eye level to play with the tassels more... "It does come with our relationship huh?"

"So many embarrassing and silly moments..." That got a giggle as she thought about them all, finally noticing something about the cord and tassels. Blinking, she perked up and leaned towards Masaru. "Ah! Sit still! Let me... I have an idea!"

This cord was really really nice, so were the tassels and Mia looked from them to her handsome love...

That might look nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:09 pm

"...And I nearly bashed my head into the ceiling from surprise when you came in earlier... I can say had I been a bit more...over the promotion thing I would still be lying in an embarrassed heap on the floor for reacting in such a manner..."

It was true...he'd even yelped...a quite the high pitch...and then stood there staring at her like an idiot...

He gave a light chuckle as Mia began to see where he was coming from, and he nodded; "Mhm, it...pretty much comes with the relationship..."

H-Huh? Masaru blinked as she spoke up about an idea, and he sat there. "A-Alright...?"

He had no idea what she had in mind, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:43 pm

"I might have... been laughing too hard to breath if I wasn't panicking myself. You looked so startled, I have a video to show you later! There was a startled red panda, it reminds me of you!" Mia laughed, remembering that silly picture and video... Masaru had only reinforced the idea that he was a fluffy ball of cute in the past three months, though no one else seemed to be of the opinion this was so. His yelp, his hopping and flailing and then his freezing had been priceless...

If only she'd been coherent enough to truly appreciate it...

"I guess I can accept it then... Thank you! Just hold still for a minute..." Mia smiled as Masaru spoke about it coming with the relationship, reassuring her as she leaned up with the tassel cord.

As she settled it against his head, Mia leaned up further before wrapping it around and then tying it in a nice, easy to undo knot... She'd been practicing! With a few minor adjustments, Mia's hands settling the tassels against his head, she grinned brightly. "Aaah this looks so nice! Masa look, look it suits you! I would feel bad tossing that nice cord away..."

Wait...it was really... expensive cording now that she was staring at it on Masaru. In fact, it looked... very nice against the rich man's head.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:02 pm

"Aha..." That's what he had thought, he could easily envision Mia's reaction had she not been so caught up in the promotion news with all the shock crashing down on her. E-Eh? "A-A video...?"

A video of a red panda...that'd been startled?

He was... He wasn't sure what to expect from it, but if Mia wanted him to see he would see.

"Alright, we'll watch later then; welcome..." He added, resisting the urge to nod as Mia continued to mess with the cord and situate it...in his hair?

Masaru sat still as Mia situated it, not knowing how something like this would look as she finished up and pulled back. "H-Huh? Does it...?"

The cord and tassels used to hold the scarf had been valuable in their own right, though he hadn't expected it to end up going in his hair. He wasn't sure how something like that would look, but Mia was saying it suited him...

"M-Mia...?" Was something wrong...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:11 pm

Mia just laughed and smiled, enjoying Masaru's reaction to the talk of the video. Once he saw it he definitely couldn't refute it. It'd been him all right! Perfectly him. Most of the time they were, like the ear moving one... That was confused Masa...

"Yeah, it looks really nice. For a scarf it sure came with an expensive just... holder thingy..." Mia murmured, really noticing how nice the cord and tassel were. A hand moved up to her scarf, feeling the fabric that was both familiar but unplaceable for now...

She looked thoughtful, looking down at the fabric and frowning softly. The coloring and fabric was really, really familiar... "Why do I recognize this? I don't think I've ever used something like this before. Its too soft, I doubt you could sew it right..."

The weave and weft of it was almost perfect as well. She lifted the scarf up above her, letting light shine through it so she could see how it was made...

"...Wonder...why I recognize it... Masa, where did you get the scarf from?" Maybe if she knew the maker, it'd come to her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:16 pm

!!

Masaru was quiet, nervous as Mia started to...catch on as she noticed the obvious value of just the tassel cord. F-Familiar...? Aha...ahaha... W-Well yes, it was familiar...but...but...

This wasn't good, she couldn't figure this out... That wouldn't be good...

"A-Aha... R-Recognize it...?" He blinked, getting more nervous by the second before he averted his eyes, which widened as she asked where he'd gotten it.

And...that was his cue!

Masaru moved from the bed, giving a sheepish laugh as his hand moved to his neck. "Aaa, I should get dinner started! Or lunch..." What time of the day was it? Oh well, the kitchen was calling him! "I-I'll..."

Averting his eyes again... Masaru bolted from the room before he could even finish his words.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:28 pm

Mia watched the growing panic in Masaru's face and felt true horror begin to well up inside of her. He was... stuttering, he looked nervous... Why couldn't Masaru just say something...?

Instead of doing what she expected, which was speak up and tell her where... He instead moved on the bed and then... Darted off!? Mia, having been examining the scarf while waiting for Masaru to actually admit things, was unprepared as he said something about dinner or lunch.

His eyes were averted as he ran! He just fled! That was her technique! Mia yelped and followed Masaru as far as the door before he was gone...

She stood there, spluttering before looking around the room as if that would tell her the answer. Wh-What!? What was she supposed to do... Aaaah he left his Haori!

Rushing over to the bed, she bent down to get it before noticing... Something on the floor... It was icy blue and she picked up... Masaru's sash... Wow this felt and looked familiar now...

Holding it and the Haori up, she realized rather quickly why Masaru had fled. Same... material... as the heirloom sash.

Priceless.

Beyond priceless.

Insanely expensive, rare... Only really someone like Masaru could get someone to make it special...

Mia fell to her butt, staring between the scarf and sash... "I PUT IT AGAINST MY MOUTH!? AAAAAAAAH!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:33 pm

She'd figured it out! She'd definitely figured it out! Masaru really hoped she'd still keep the scarf, he'd got it for her especially, and she'd really loved it...s-she was definitely worth such a gift, worth more even! H...He could not of just told her immediately what it was made out of though!

So off to the kitchen he ran, shunpo even kicking in almost as if it were second nature as he reached the kitchen.

E-Empty...it was empty... G-Good! Yes... Dinner, what...or lunch... What time was it!? Either way, food, food... That was a nice...pleasant distraction!

Ahah! Aha...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:40 pm

Mia fell onto her back, staring at the sash as the haori fell forgotten for the third time in its brief life to the floor. She rolled lightly, freaking out internally and externally, squeaking and whimpering and yet... Unwilling to get rid of the scarf.

She really...really loved it.

But it was worth more than her whole life. Like worth five lifetimes of her whole life. If she took this into rukon, odds were an entire district or two could be hers for half of this scarf.

Staring in horror as that thought left her, Mia grabbed the sash and scarf in her hands and tore out of the room after Masaru. "Ma-sa-ruuuuuuuuuu!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:45 pm

!!

Keeping cooking, just keep cooking!

He was preparing pork bowls to lighten the blow of Mia's shock, having everything set out and now preparing the meals as he quickly jumped from task to task.

Aha... Ahaha... Just keep cooking! Even if he could feel her reiatsu approaching, fast... W-Was she calling him!? C-Cook, just cook!

Y-Yes the scarf was worth a lot, which was exactly why he couldn't say anything at first... W-Well...now she knew...and there was no going back... ahaha...aaa...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:51 pm

Mia paused to smile and bow to several people who greeted and congratulated her on her knew position. Somehow the rumor mill was working full steam and it seemed like the entire mansion already knew... No one seemed upset or angry, in fact they seemed more than pleased and asked her to carry all their congratulations to the Young Lord for his ascension.

This took her quite a bit, much longer than she'd like but... well they were all so earnest and happy about this. Besides it was a busy time of day in the mansion, normally she was at work at this point...

She couldn't go yell at Masaru for his present immediately, giving him more than enough time to just get tons of things done in there...

Before finally, finally she reached the kitchen, tossed open the door and paused before sniffing the air hopefully. She blinked, bringing the scarf up to her lips and questioned in an immediately distracted and hopeful voice. "Is that pork bowls?"

If she had a cat tail, it'd be swishing inquisitively at this point.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Much like when Mia had burst into their room earlier, Masaru jumped as she entered the kitchen, though his reaction wasn't nearly as strong since her entrance was expected... It was still a surprise though considering how long it'd taken her!

W-Well...since she'd taken a bit, he'd gotten a lot done with the pork bowls...

Turning to her, with some effort, a sheepish laugh escaped before he nodded. "Mhm, I...thought this would be best..."

She was like a cat right now... He could practically see the tail as she stood there...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Masaru's jumping caused Mia no end of laughter though she quickly tried to stop it by holding her hand to her lips with the scarf and clamming up. It was hard, her chest still shook but she calmed it just a bit... before her eyes went back to Masaru...

"Lots of the servants say congratulations. And they are proud of you, but they wouldn't say it to your face." Mia mentioned softly as she slinked, slowly but surely, into the room towards the food with inquisitive eyes. She was smiling softly, making her way towards the delicious pork bowls and food he was preparing.

However, half way there she paused and shook off the hypnosis of the stupid pork bowls and turned to stare at Masaru, half in horror and half in shock before pointing accusingly. "Maaaaasaaaaaa!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:14 pm

"Aha...I came here immediately so I didn't really run into anyone... S-Shunpo..." Masaru muttered in response as he turned his focus on the cooking again. M-Mia had been laughing, so she was distracted...yes, that was good.

She just needed to stay distracted...

....That hope that had ignited was extinguished immediately though as she approached him, causing him to flinch as he heard her begin whining.

"M-Miaaa... I'm sorry I...didn't tell you, but...had I there was...n-no way you would have accepted... Y-You still love it, right? I-I don't regret getting it for you, if there's any doubt... You're more than worth it..."

A-And honestly getting it hadn't even dented their money...not in the slightest...but that wasn't something that he'd even thought of, she was worth it, more than worth it so money hadn't even been thought of...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:20 pm

Mia figured that, he had fled rather quickly and his signature had blipped in the surefire way that meant shunpo. She was shaking and wobbling like a baby deer though as she attempted to get closer to Masaru, her legs starting to give out as sheer horror replaced the distraction and grew.

"O-Of course I wouldn't! I-I love it yes...but I couldn't... I can't accept something like this!" Mia was wobbling and her eyes were wide as she shook her way closer to Masaru. "I-I am not worth a whole districts wages! I-I... its...so... expensive. Y-You let me put it against my mouth! I put it there! It was on my lips!"

Horror creeped into her voice, just... so expensive and she'd been treating it with such disregard.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:27 pm

"O-Of course you're worth it M-Mia! More than worth it!" Masaru answered, trying to focus on the cooking so he could at least keep his words straight. "Th...It... M-Mia..."

She was freaking out about...putting the fabric to her lips, but...he almost had to think... When there was that whole...freak out about...how his parents had been before...marriage, hadn't there been talk of...sash...as..used in...

S-So how was having her scarf against her lips worse than-!?

"I-It really wasn't a problem...to get Mia, I s-swear... and again, y-you are worth it!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:38 pm

Mia just stared at Masaru with her mouth opened, in disbelief as he proclaimed that she was in fact worth it.

No...

Mia fell to her butt on the kitchen floor, laughing a bit hysterically as she leaned back against the cupboards nearby. "M-Masa you are crazy! P-Problem to get.. A-Ah..."

He'd had it specially made for her of all things. Like... part of her could accept something that'd been in his family more than it could accept something he'd had made just for her...

Without thinking, and firmly attached to the scarf already, Mia pulled it up over her lips and covered the lower half of her face while hiding.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:43 pm

"M-Mia..." Masaru wasn't sure what more he could say other than...repeat everything he'd already said, honestly he could say it until he was breathless...

Quickly, he stepped over to Mia since she'd fallen on the floor; she wasn't hurt, but... Crouching down, he moved up next to her, bringing his hand up to her head to repeat the soothing actions from earlier.

"I mean it... You're definitely worth it, i-if you're...worried about the cost, well...that really wasn't a problem, it...didn't even make a dent...no where near... Even so, you were definitely worth all of it, and more... I wasn't really even thinking of the money when I got it, I just wanted to get you something really nice...a-and... I-I thought it would be nice...matching...sort of..."

H-He had the sash... M-Mia looked really nice with a scarf...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:57 pm

As Masaru moved closer, Mia whined his name another time before giving up. She... liked the scarf too much... As long as she ignored how much it'd cost...

Masaru's words did soothe her but she... had to explain why it was hard... hard to just accept this...

"I'm just... Its only been a few months... I-I don't think I've ever been... as spoiled in my life as I am right now and you just... um, it was a planned normal gift? N-Not even my christmas gift... S-So... Of course I'm going to panic for a bit." It doesn't mean she could give it up now... Especially as Masaru said it'd match him... It just... was a confusing mess of flattered and worried and freaking and... Mia leaned against his hand for a few moments before she moved quickly, pulling him down for a rather full of emotions kiss.

J-Just...she'd show him how it made her feel...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:03 am

"I-I know...it's a bit...of a big gift...thinking about it, but... Aha... I guess I went a bit overboard, being a normal gift, but... I don't regret it, not a bit... S-Seeing you react so happily earlier made me really happy...to see how much you loved it..."

Mia was leaning into his hand, so the gestures were working some in comforting her...maybe not a whole lot, but a little...

!!

Masaru hadn't expected the kiss, and had been a bit surprised as Mia suddenly pulled him into it. He was better than he had been earlier though, and responded after that surprise passed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:08 am

Mia kissed Masaru soundly as he responded, refusing to let him pull back even if he wanted to for several moments as she filled that kiss with all of her feelings.

Letting him go though after she was satisfied, Mia was blushing quite intensely as she breathed a bit heavy due to the intensity of her kiss. "M-Mmm... That's...fine. I love it... A lot. I'll accept it... B-But you should really...think about...not destroying me for a bit okay? I-If you try to get me something too expensive I might have to return it to you for now..."

She definitely couldn't stand anything else... Th-This scarf... He might not be allowed to give her a christmas gift now. However staring up at him caused her blush to deepen before she had to look away... "Th-Those look...very nice."

Her hand lifted almost as if with its own will to bat at the tassels...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:13 am

"Hmmm... Then how about for Christmas...we make all your favorites, food wise?" They did that a lot anyways, so...maybe that was acceptable? Of course, he'd maybe...try to think of a smaller gift, maybe he could try to make something? Or would that be worse...since he would make it...

Hmm... He didn't know, not right off the bat...

He'd see how she was after awhile... It was nearing Christmas, yes, but... Hopefully this would calm a bit before then...not much, he didn't expect, but at least enough to get her something small and acceptable...

H-Huh? What... Those? A-Ah, the tassels... They were still in his hair- Huh!?

Masaru's eyes widened as Mia's hand came up and...batted them!? He didn't mind, his eyes shifting over as if he could actually try to see the side of his head, but obviously that was impossible.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:31 am

"I have all of my favorites like every week! It's not that special when we do it a tooon." Even if she could survive off of porkbowls and stir fries... There had to be some sort of middle ground! Something special enough, but not too special... "Christmas is once a year and this... is my first...first time ever being around others for it... I want it to be special..."

But...not expensive her tone seemed to say. If he spent a ton again she'd die. She'd seriously die!

How was Papa going to react when she told him... a whole scarf... A sash was way smaller! A whole scarf, as big as it was... Was probably worth more than the matching sash...

Don't think about that! Instead she batted at the tassels, smiling and playing with them softly as if entranced. She had forgotten about the dinner he was cooking that probably need checking on... Tassels...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: