(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:41 am

"I'm far from perfect, Mia; how many times have you stopped me from overworking myself?" He gave a laugh at that, still smiling despite his words before he leaned down some to place a kiss on her head while Mia continued to speak.

Mhm, they were already used to her, so they should fall into things rather easily.

H-gh-!?

Masaru froze for a moment; had...had she had to use consort... No matter how many months passed he wouldn't get used to it! He wouldn't! Even if everyone else did...-!

"M...Miaa..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:46 am

"A lot. A lot a lot. But at least you listen... Lakshmi doesn't to Papa, she beat up ten people yesterday before he confined her to the wheelchair." Mia nodded matter of factly as she answered his rhetorical question, but giggled as Masaru kissed her head and lost her composure. "But you have no idea how amazing you are, even with your imperfections. That just makes you more amazing, you know. Human... Otherwise you'd be some angel that I could never touch for fear of tainting or something."

Mia was all smiles even as Masaru froze, his patented whining of her name making its appearance. "I like that title, its nice. It gives me something official to be that isn't live-in-girlfriend and some... dignity. I have a role to play..."

She pulled back, attempting to get out of his arms as she brought the scarf up above her lips again and looked away. "I have a specific role to play, So~tai~cho~"

Kaimu had taught her so much before he'd had to go off traveling with Lakshmi, such as how to say words properly in that teasing tone. Important, vital words, for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:51 am

Lakshmi had beat up ten people... If he weren't currently...dying of fluster he'd be able to properly respond to that, but...bu-

Role to play...?

So-ta...

"M-M...Miaaa!" There was an obvious tint to his face, and due to their positioning Masaru had no choice...he wanted to just...hide, roll up in a blanket to fight his fluster, but there was none of that...instead he buried his face into Mia's neck.

N...Now she planned on using that!?

It was so soon after the promotion too... He was still not used to it! H-hearing Mia already...t-teasing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:58 am

Mia laughed as Masaru whined her name more, eyes darting back to him before he... "A-Ah! Masa! Ahaha, Masa, what are you doing?"

Was he hiding? In her neck and new scarf... Maybe the sotaicho thing had been a bit much this soon, her arms wrapping around him and rubbing his back softly. One slipped up to his hair as she teased its shorter back length, trying to soothe him with her nails.

"Sorry sorry. I should have stuck with My Lord or Masaru. I promise, no more Sotaicho teasing for now..." She...couldn't promise that it'd stay that way... J-Just if they... did things... She might slip a bit. Mia's confidence had grown quite a bit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:03 am

Masaru only muttered unintelligible sounds into Mia's neck as she attempted to soothe him; he knew there was no avoiding the...full use of his name, and the My Lord thing by now, not that that made it any less flustering still...but Sotaicho was a way of killing him right now, he was no where near used to it...

With another sound he moved somewhat, carefully maneuvering them to where they would be on the bed properly rather than her hanging on to him while he just stood. This way he could at least burn in his fluster comfortably.

That didn't mean he had to come out of hiding though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:10 am

Mia had destroyed him utterly... Poor Masaru. Definitely attempt to hold off on the whole soutaicho teasing for now...

She was proud of him, so proud of all his hard work and strength. He would do well, she knew that with every fiber of her being.

As he made sounds, another one filtered above the rest and she felt him moving them... Mia let him, feeling the bed quite quickly before she was pulled onto it with him. "Eeep! M-Masa... haha, you are being so silly. I'll not use it, I promise."

Mia wrapped herself around him, holding him securely against her with her legs and arms now so as to provide him with ultimate comfort and soothing. "You can relax... I promise, I'm really really proud of you!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:15 am

Another sound from him, followed a by nod as Mia told him she wouldn't use it, at least not for awhile; he knew it would inevitably come out at some point in the future, but now it was enough to kill him...

He doubted he'd get used to it, much like the other titles...but...it wouldn't cause this strong of a reaction at least...

It took a few moments, a few long moments before he finally pulled back enough to speak properly.

"Hopefully...It's still a shock..." Considering...well, everything... Yes he...was dutiful, as he'd thought before, but... He only had a few centuries experience... It all just...it was a lot to live up to...and a huge responsibility...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:22 am

Mia would have to do her best to not use it for a while, to let Masaru get used to this... If it was anyone else, they wouldn't be allowed to see this freaking out over it. Everyone else would get the polite and calm demeanor...

She got the worried, unsure... panicking Masaru. Smiling softly, one of her hands slipped from around him to cup his cheek. Her eyes were bright but honest as he pulled back, giving him a minor shake of her head. "I'm sure of it. No hoping needed, you'll be a great Head Captain. I believe in you, even if you can't in yourself right now..."

"Isn't it my job to cheer for you and be your support? Can't you trust me right now, that I'm tell you the truth and you will do your best, which is considerable and amazing?" She booped his nose with her thumb briefly before going back to rubbing his cheek, never dropping her smile or earnest eyes. "Because if I have to repeat it over and over, I will. You are amazing. You are the epitome of what it means to be a Shinigami... It seems like that's a lot of pressure, but its me, Mia. I know all sorts of things about you... Even at your worst. And even at your worst, you are way better than you have ever given yourself credit for, my love."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:31 am

Mia was sure, incredibly sure that he would do just fine; she believed in his ability to run things, and...continued to reassure him on things she'd reassured him of plenty of times already. Epitome...h-huh? She believed that...

She knew him at his best, and at his worst...so she...certainly had more say on his abilities than others.

She believed he could do this...that he'd do perfectly fine...

He leaned into her touch slightly, as well as he could from their current lying positions on the bed as she continued to speak. It was helping, as he was relaxing...visibly so as a breath escaped him.

"I'll...do my best... It's still difficult to...really imagine myself in this position so...we'll see how things go." He muttered, giving a small nod to himself after he'd finished speaking.

They'd...see how things went...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:37 am

"And when I get proved correct, you owe me some sort of boon." Mia giggled, her hand slipping into Masaru's bangs and playing with the now lopsided hair. It looked handsome, she'd been shocked when he'd shown her the new cut recently but... It looked so nice. She always played with it...

Despite his mutter, she was feeling better that he'd relaxed more. That breath spoke well for his state of mind, more than words for the moment. Of course her modest, endearing sweetheart couldn't see himself in a position like this... But she could. Could easily...

How come he couldn't see it? Even if he was showing her how nervous he was right now, it was up to her to soothe him and relax him once more. "You'll get used to it soon, I bet. You adjust well, and this is only really a minor one if you think about it!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:47 am

Mia's words earned a light laugh; some sort of reward for when she was proven right? She was certainly confident, though...all of her reassurances told him that. Of course she was confident, she felt he would do just fine...just as he felt she'd do just fine...

He had relaxed considerably, letting his eyes shut for a moment as she played with his hair; it'd become long and so he'd had it cut recently... It was certainly a different cut than what it had been, a change, but Mia seemed to enjoy it...

He adjusted well...and it was...only a minor change if he thought about it?

"That so...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:53 am

"You laugh now but I'll think up some really impressive boon you'll have to give me." Mia's tone took on that of fake pouting, but she would have to think up some sort of owed bet thing now so she could make sure to follow through on things...

Mia continued to play with Masaru's hair, laying there on the bed together and relaxing him... before she slipped her hand down to his shoulder and pushing him over, giving a triumphant laugh as she pinned him below her. "Yep! You are running a large, important Division... Just like Sixth is. Just First is what all the others answer to. It'll be less leg work really, definitely safer... And people will still defer to you like they always have, but now it'll be because of your position in the Seireitei and not your nobility."

"For once in your life, I think people will forget your family. They'll see you as Masaru, not Lord Shirakawa. Soutaicho Shirakawa, or Sotaicho Masaru..." Well, he'd be ruling over all of them too but... She didn't think mentioning that was a smart move right now. He needed calming and easing into his position and power! Not...immediate freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:51 pm

"We'll see, we'll certainly see-ah!" Masaru had been laughing, only stopping due to the slight surprise as he felt himself being tipped over before Mia crawled on top of him as she pinned him down. Another laugh came out again, but it faded into a soft smile as she kept up her reassurances.

People would...still defer to him as always, but now it would be...more so because of his position as a shinigami, rather than his position in nobility...

That was...certainly a way to think of it...a refreshing way... His position there would matter more, and perhaps some people wouldn't even think of his clan when trying to speak to him...

Of course, it still felt strange to hear his name connected to the Sotaicho's title...in terms of it being him...but...as they already knew. It was just something to get used to...and eventually he would...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:43 pm

Mia felt the pins holding her hair back give way, letting dark waves fall over her shoulders and around Masaru as well. He was happy, relaxed and playing in return now... She was glad she was keeping him from panicking, her scarf hanging down as well adding some light blue to the curtain of black. "You will definitely owe me something~"

Leaning down as Masaru absorbed her words, thinking them over, Mia planted small and soft kisses all over his face. "I'm definitely right! You're just being Oblivious-san and Modest-sama again."

She kept up the kisses, wanting to reassure him of her love as well. He deserved all the shower of kisses!

Soutaicho~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Mia was entirely confident that she'd win this...well, he'd call it a bet for now, he had no idea what types of things she may ask for if she won, but she was being sweet and cute right now, which was keeping him entirely distracted from his earlier panic as they simply basked in affection.

Having been caught up in his own thoughts, he had hardly noticed her move in further, another laugh of his own bubbling up as she planted kisses all over his face.

"Eeh? Am I now?" What was with those names, anyway? Well, he couldn't exactly fault her...he could admit to being oblivious at times...and the like...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:28 pm

Mia's confidence in this aspect was quite large, she knew Masaru better than almost everyone else and she knew he could do this so... There was no reason for her to hold back her thoughts or feelings! Not if they'd reassure him.

As he questioned her words, she paused her shower of kisses to smile at him before planting a soft one against his lips. It was a quick kiss, much like the others had been. "You are. You've always been, but you have gotten a bit better... This situation is just bringing it all out again."

He had been getting better! A tiny bit, but this was just forcing him back into bad habits. "Bad Masa, I thought I was helping you out of that~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:44 pm

"Sorry... Sorry, it's a big change, so... I can't help but feel a little doubtful." He gave a smile, being honest with Mia as she continued to shower him with affection, the smile growing some after that quick kiss that he hadn't had time to respond to.

It was true though, it was...a really big change to him, he'd never expected something like this to ever happen... He'd expected to just keep running Sixth as he as a Shirakawa was meant to, but instead... Soutaichou...

It felt unreal, and intimidating...but it was real...and it was and had really happened.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:13 pm

"Its what I'm here for though, to just remind you of all your good points. To reassure you and help ease those doubts! " Mia stopped her kissing to stare down at Masaru, smiling softly as she made sure he understood. He was worried, obviously, and nervous... but it was natural to be. She just had no worries or hesitations over the new position and once he was out of this room, she was sure Masaru would carry himself with dignity and calmness.

That's why her being here like this was important, to let these feelings out now... Her smile turned sheepish as she sat up on him a bit. "I'm... honestly so terrified if I begin to think about it I think I'll snap. But... reassuring you comes first and honestly is making me feel better myself."

"I mean... a Captain? Me? I-I can barely... talk to others sometimes... And not only that... But Sixth?! Its... very important, its...tied to your family... Its... Hahaha... I don't want to mess up, I've learned so much in the past few months but it doesn't feel like its enough!" Bringing a hand up to her cheek, she felt herself beginning to blush before giving a nervous giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:21 pm

"And I'll be here to remind you of yours...and reassure you as well as I can." Masaru answered, letting Mia continue speaking, letting her talk about her own concerns about the captaincy as he offered a warm smile to her.

He moved one of his hands to take the one of hers that she hadn't lifted, softly squeezing.

"You'll do fine, I fully believe that... You're responsible, that was obvious in your work a a lieutenant... It's Sixth now, but...the people there already are used to you being there, and you'll have plenty of help to get settled in!

We're all behind you on this... If I were to trust anyone with Sixth, it'd definitely be you. You'll make a fine captain Mia, as I've already said...you're not only responsible, but you're powerful...our training proved that... You have what it takes..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Mia brought the hand that took hers up to her lips, kissing the back of it before nuzzling it soothingly. It soothed her having his touch like this and she squeezed it back as he spoke. She bet he could feel her blush growing with his hand though as he spoke, eyes darting to the wall as she vibrated...

R-Responsible... Training with her... showed him she was strong...? If...he could trust anyone with sixth, it'd be her...

Mia squeaked softly and closed her eyes, feeling herself sway lightly at all those reassurances. He believed without a doubt she'd be fine, that they were used to her there... They were all behind her on this...

A-Ah... too much reassurance... She'd fall over...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Mia was flustered, extremely so, but he meant every word he said; he was sure she'd do just fine. She was responsible, and he was sure she would know when to stop when it came to the paperwork unlike him.

His hand moved slightly, as if he were trying to soothe her with his touch as she held his hand up to her face.

Mia would have him to help her, as well as a lieutenant and all of the shinigami of Sixth... She would definitely have plenty of help. The promotion had been sudden, but...she'd get the hang of it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:00 pm

It was soothing, those minor motions of his hand... Mia planted a few kisses on the back of it again, blushing but calming just a tiny bit... It wasn't enough though. Mia still squeaked and fell over, right into the scarf box as she let out a minor yelp as the box flipped over her head and dropped that tasseled cord on her face.

Masaru was freed, but at what cost?! Mia's dignity obviously as she let herself stay under the box, content to hide her shame and not making any motion to move.

Seriously... Embarrassing... She'd gotten so flustered she...had fallen into the box...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:03 pm

"M-Mia!?" Obviously she probably wasn't hurt considering she'd just fallen over on the bed...which was soft, but Masaru was still quick to move and sit up, removing to box from her face before looking down at her. "M-Mia...? You alright?"

He set the box off to the side, bringing his hand back to her to her head, attempting comfort even though he knew she...had to be feeling embarrassed most likely.

"A...At least...we're alone?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Masaru removed the box of shame, Mia regretting her lack of box head now and looking to the side as he questioned whether she was all right. "O-Of course... Just, you are really...really sweet. I..."

She had fallen over on the bed! Not off of it like usual, on top of that... she was perfectly fine! Her hand reached up to pull the tasseled cord off of her face before leaning into Masaru's hand. It was soft, so she held onto the cord... But Masaru's comment caused her to look back at him in shock.

A-At least they were alone!? ... He was the one she didn't want seeing her like this the most sometimes!

Grabbing a pillow with her free hand, she lifted it and brought it up to Masaru's face to cover it. One cheek might have been puffed up in a minor pout. "...Weh."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:15 pm

Masaru was relieved to hear that she was alright, smiling before...e-eh!? A surprised sound escaped him, though muffled by the pillow as it was held up to his face. W-What... What had gotten into her there!?

W-Weh!?

Was she pouting? W-What...? He had just been trying to reassure her that...that at least it was just them, so...she could trust having flustering or embarrassing moments in front of him! He had...quite a few in her presence...

"M-Mia...?" His voice was muffled, but he made no attempt to back away from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: