(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 11:51 am

Mia gathered herself up, trying her best to recover her dignity as she slipped his Haori off before shutting the perfectly full bath off. Turning to face her lord, she froze again for a moment before smiling and moving to set the Haori, sash and scarf to the side for now.

"Do you want me to scrub your hair again? Did you know every bit of hair on you turns white when you go bankai too..." That had been something she hadn't noticed until later, not even the least bit flustered by saying such a thing as she headed for the removable shower heads and stools to wash yourself...

She had recovered herself with that grace period of his! It was nice, not being a flustered mess...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 8:13 pm

Mia's words caused a visible jolt of surprise to escape, with a sound to match as he turned to her after his uniform had dropped. H-He didn't mind the hair washing, but...but what was with that next comment!?

"E-Eh!? A...a... I-I don't mind...hair washing...aha..." W-What!?

He hadn't noticed, but...of course he hadn't noticed! W-When like that why would he pay attention to... W-Why!? What... Aa...

Now a flustered mess once more, though not as big of a mess as he had been earlier with the husband comment, he moved over to the stools to where he could start getting himself washed off.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Mia was quite aware of how shocking the comment might be as she rinsed herself off, but Masaru hadn't known! It was just... every bit of hair on him was white in bankai... So... It fed into her not feeling so bad, because now it was obvious that there was nothing to be done. His hair on his body just went white and there was that. It wouldn't make sense for just the hair on his head...

As Masaru became a flustered mess, she felt her cheeks tinting a bit but smiled and lifted the showerhead to rinse Masaru as well. "Well... I noticed it. So does that mean all of Ikari's hair is white too then? He said the bankai was like you becoming more in tune with him, so... if all your hair turns white... Does that mean all of his is too?"

It was quite an interesting question, she pondered that while looking up with one finger on her chin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 8:27 pm

"E-Eh...?" A-All of Ikari's hair!? "Um...ah..."

Masaru had no way of answering that as Mia raised the shower head to his hair to begin rinsing him off. He was still...shocked about the thing regarding his own hair, he didn't want to think about that in terms of Ikari!

He was given no answer either... Ikari had been...extremely quiet...

"N...He's not...giving any answer..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 8:34 pm

"...Thinking about it... Do...spirits even... Why would he have other...hair..." Mia murmured, thinking about how spirits of zanpakuto worked and whether they could even... or would even have extra hair. Did they just... be firmly attached to any clothes they have?

A better question was did hers glow with violet highlights like the hair on her head did too... With Masaru's hair wet, she set aside the showerhead and got soap to wash it with. Her fingers rubbed his scalp soothingly as she took her time cleaning him.

Why was she questioning all of this!?

"He is? Wouldn't he normally be telling you its none of your business or something now? Or...some sort of comment about how its not appropriate or something?" Ikari being unusually quiet worried Mia, easily told by her tone as she paused briefly in the hair washing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 8:43 pm

"I...I'm not sure..." Masaru...did not know, he wasn't sure if he even wanted to know; how zanpakutou spirits worked were still somewhat of a mystery, there was an overall understanding, but... That level of depth when it came to what they were and how most were...

N-No idea!

Masaru let his eyes close as he felt the water on his head; the warmth felt nice and he was relaxing a bit thanks to it, b-but he still had no idea about the whole...zanpakutou spirit thing...

"Yes, he is; I-I'm not sure what's wrong, I don't feel anything wrong with my reiatsu, or my abilities... So he's there, but... Aha... He's ignoring me, it seems."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 8:49 pm

It was the largest mystery of all time and if Masaru didn't know, Mia sure as hell didn't...

And she had no idea why Ikari was so upset! If he was ignoring Masaru that wasn't good and she frowned...

Deciding the best course of action was her own spirit, she sent a thought her way. Hono? Can you help me out here?

Prooob cause you two screwed like that in bankai. You know we inhabit the swords right? Yeaaah well that was interesting and all, but I've never been actually interested in experiencing that before. So uh thanks Mia~ But I coulda did without, it's nice to watch but not... be stuck there.

For the first time in Mia's life, her own zanpakuto sounded a bit annoyed in a genuine fashion over something... something...important. She found herself burning up as her body froze solid, unable to comprehend what she had just heard.

"...M-Masa...b-bankai..." Her voice was a horrified stutter as her hands dropped from his head, her body collapsing enough that she fell to her butt on the floor. "W-We...Ikari...Hono...i-it...stuck like that...there...couldn't escape."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:00 pm

There was a silence, but Masaru didn't know what to say and simply sat there quiet as Mia dealt with his hair before...

Eh...?

Was something wrong? It'd been all quiet and now Mia was...was really... Not flustered, but she sounded horrified? W-What was wrong? "M...Mia...?"

"T-That...a...a..." That horror of Mia's began to seep into his own tone as her words sunk in. Since they'd been in bankai...their spirits had been...aha...aa...a... That... That meant that Ikari...had been overall unable to block himself out...

He'd been there...the entire time...

"T...Th..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:07 pm

She... This... Why...

"S-So... did that mean he f-felt...h-he...saw..." Mia squeaked, her zanpakuto's presence fading as she refused to help the loser with her own thoughts now. It'd been enough to explain...

Mia fell to her side in a puddle of damp and soap, unable to function at the thought of Ikari having been...there the whole time... Unable to escape...

"I took Ikari's virginity?!" Did spirits even have those?! Mia didn't know, she didn't know anything anymore and rolled over onto her face with a groan, wishing to melt and die now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:11 pm

That is not true.

Just as Mia fell to her side and...and said that Ikari had finally chimed in. His words being quick in his mind as Masaru turned to Mia and knelt down next to her. "M-Mia!? Mia...a-ah... I-I this...this is...um... Ikari spoke! He said that wasn't true!"

H-He didn't know how this all worked, but...but...

That is not how it works. Again, his voice was quick before he once again quieted.

"H-He said that's not how it works! I-It's alright!" Masaru was a mess himself, dying...but...but he trusted Ikari's word on this!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Mia shifted on the floor, moving towards Masaru almost as if pulled by a magnet. She lifted herself up onto his lap and snuggled against him, her arms wrapping around his waist tightly as she shivered a bit... Ikari...said it wasn't true? She hadn't... taken... "B-But....!"

About to speak, apparently it wasn't how things worked either and she clammed up, her face still buried against Masaru's stomach.

It took a few moments, but her broken and horrified and also intensely upset voice sounded again. "I-I'm sorry Ikari... I-I'm so sorry... I didn't mean...for you to have to go through...seeing me naked...and... and all that other stuff! I'm sorry... I can't face him ever again..."

She couldn't, she would be a flustered mess... He'd seen her tying Masaru up, felt it even? She didn't know... No more super fun bankai training...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:31 pm

Masaru's arms went around Mia as she crawled up onto him, holding her to him as she buried her face against his stomach. T-They'd...and their zanpakutou spirits had been there the...entire time... The entire time...had even...felt it even...?

T-That would certainly explain why Ikari wasn't speaking to him.

"I-I think...in time...w-we'll be forgiven... I-I'm at...fault to, Mia... I-It'll be...alright..." He brought one of his hands up, meaning to soothe her by petting her head. T-They were...both at fault overall... H-He was sure eventually though...things would be alright again...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:41 pm

"I-I'll never forgive myself! Never!" Mia wailed softly, arms tightening around Masaru as she continued to bemoan her arrogance and... and... She'd even tied Masa up this time...

And... the...hot and cold... outside...

This was...like the most...intense sex of all time she felt, ever. No one else...could do as much as they did... at one time...though that was honestly self indulgent.

But she was in full drama mode now and sniffled against Masaru, too upset to be able to bathe now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:01 pm

"I-I think in...in time it'll...it'll blow over! I-I...It'll be alright, Mia!" They just had to...to give Ikari time... Not...traumatize him for a bit-

A bit...?

Ikari's words were followed with a silent apology to Ikari as he shook his head, attempting to comfort Mia as she continued to freak out. H-He needed to be the strong one here! They... Things would be alright! Ikari wasn't the type to just... He'd forgive eventually!

"I-I'm sure in time...he'll be fine! W-We know he's...not good with these things, so...so..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:11 pm

"It won't blow over! I was naked and moaning! H-He still can't look at my bankai for more than a second, now will he get over seeing all of that!? P-Potentially feeling that!? I h-hug him and he freezes and falls over sometimes still! N-Naps destroy him!" Mia wailed and ranted about how many things she did that ruined Ikari, some of which he might not wish to be reminded of... But that she couldn't help now that she was in full drama mode.

"N-Not good with things... doesn't...begin to cover it... A-And now he's...traumatized and broken for life... because of me... And he won't be my friend anymore... And he was a nice friend and liked my tea and snacks..." Mia sniffled, definitely crying now as she overreacted to all of this so badly. It may have just been the stress of the day, combined with all of the shocks, but it seemed that Mia was a bit of an emotional mess right now.

"I-I still don't have lots of friends... I-I'll misssss hiiiiiiim. He was nice to cuuuuddllle..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:18 pm

I-Ikari certainly had trouble when it came to speaking with Mia, and she easily ruined him with the most simplest of things, but...but... Masaru knew Ikari would be...just fine one day! Things would...eventually be alright! He knew so!

It will...take time, but... Just...because of what all occurred does not mean I will stop allowing her to act friendly towards me...

"Ikari even knows he'll be over it one day! He's not cutting off any ties of friendship Mia, he's saying so himself!"

He had to translate a little from Ikari's current...method of speaking, knowing the spirit wouldn't be entirely direct due to his current state, but...but he knew that's what Ikari meant!

Masaru held Mia close to him, hugging her as he attempted to calm her down. She was freaking out, freaking out a lot... She was even crying...

It...It is not for life, if I may add...

"He's not traumatized for life, he's telling me that too... I won't lie, and I most definitely wouldn't lie about this, you know that...right, Mia? I swear he's saying this... It'll be alright..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:30 pm

Mia hiccuped from her crying, trying to get ahold of herself and failing miserably but... but unable to help it right now. There was so much to deal with today and potentially losing a friend... Even a friend that wasn't entirely a person...

However Masaru began to reassure her, finally in a way that seemed to pierce her drama. She lifted her head up enough to peer up at Masaru with red rimmed, violet eyes. "R-Really? He'll still be my friend?"

Ikari wouldn't stop being her friend because of that?

Masaru's hugs helped soothe her and she hiccuped more, trying to get herself under control again... Her eyes were filled with hope as he spoke and she gave a pitiful nod. "He...won't be scarred...forever... I-I trust you... Th-Thank you... Masa... a-and Ikari..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:46 pm

"Really... He isn't going to stop being your friend because of this, I promise..." Masaru answered, giving a small nod as Mia looked up at him. "He'll be fine... I-I think we all just...need some time to calm down from...all that's happened today..."

Lots...and lots had happened today... Ikari mostly had their...training session to recover from, but Mia and himself had...their promotions and...just all the feelings that went with them to let calm down... They'd talked, and had reassured each other, but...that didn't erase their concerns entirely...

This was...a bit step... Both of them having been promoted...

Leaning down, Masaru placed a kiss on Mia's head before smiling again. "Welcome, he won't be...like I said, we all just need time to calm down...Things will be alright, promise..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Mia nodded in return, a smile returning to her lips as Masaru reassured her as her tears dried up though the remains of her freak out showed in the red around her nose and eyes. "Ikari...will still be my friend... Okay. I think... No, I know you're right."

They just needed to calm down... and where better than the bath? As Masaru leaned down, she gave him a small giggle and nudged her head against his lips as he kissed her head. "All right... I-I'll try to remember that."

"Lets get...washed and go get some food. Nozomi probably wants to see us... Ah! My pork bowls... I forgot pork bowls!?" She'd... forgotten them in the bedroom... She hadn't even noticed the remains of her food when she'd nabbed them robes either. Mia flushed with more shame, but it was a better shame... Easier to handle shame.

She could deal with this kind of shame and calm herself down using it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:42 pm

"Mhm... Everything will be just fine, we just need to calm down and relax for now..." Masaru repeated, hoping that by repeating the thought softly like this would help Mia further. She was calming down...and she'd stopped crying, which...was a really huge relief.

Feeling her nudge at his head earned a light chuckle before he gave a nod, agreeing with Mia's suggestion before...

Pork bowls...

A-Ah! That's right... She'd eaten some of her food earlier and they'd just...sort of left it...

"I-It's alright! We can make them again, if you'd like? We can also heat those up... After we wash up we can get dressed and then worry about food, and we'll also see Nozomi!" T-The pork bowls had to be fine, at most they'd gotten cold...what was left of them...

And making new ones wasn't out of the question either!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 6:12 am

Mia stayed snuggled up to Masaru, but nodded and accepted his words. She was definitely calming as he spoke, accepting that it was all going to be okay. That Ikari wasn't broken, that she wasn't a monster... that being a Captain...

It was all fine. She had him to help her, Masaru and his beautiful laughs.

"That sounds good... I'm sorry I wasted your food. I'm... better now, definitely. I just need to rest with you... And maybe read with you... and relax in bed with you. And maybe Nozomi..." A snuggle fest in the bed... That sounded like a good plan. Bathe, get more pork bowls... then get get relaxing reading time and snuggles.

Mia was glad they had settled their plans, happy with this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 6:25 am

"That sounds like the perfect plan." Masaru agreed, nodding once as he placed another kiss on her head.

That definitely sounded good; they'd relax in the bath, read some, and maybe even get Nozomi to come and rest with them for awhile in bed. That sounded relaxing, just what they needed after such a long day. They'd even make more pork bowls later!

Their plans were settled...and despite all the panic and heavy topics, and big events... This had made it an overall amazing day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: