(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:08 am

Mia whimpered his name as he continued to make his way down her chest with his mouth, not fast enough for her to avoid destruction over. If his goal was to make her a bit of a moaning mess, that was certainly possible...

As his mouth got closer, her moans got more intense as her anticipation grew even with his hand causing all sorts of powerful reactions from her. As he lingered right above her, she tugged his hair only for a moment before his mouth finally teased her breast properly.

That got a choked gasping moan, her hands pulling him closer to her as she pressed herself lightly against him. It wasn't a reaction she could help and she bit her lip softly, trying to muffle herself as her panting and moaning grew.

C-Cold lips...tongue... A-ah...on her...weakness... with his hand on the other... She was vibrating softly, feeling intense pleasure at this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:23 am

H-Hearing his...name like that...

Groaning once more, Masaru continued to tease Mia with his mouth, he'd only been...trailing then, but now he could tease her like this... Her skin was still hot to the touch, but he wasn't bothered by it in the slightest...it felt really nice, and his mouth on her skin was pleasant for him as well...

She'd even pulled him closer, but he didn't intend on pulling away just yet, perfectly content to keep teasing her like this for a bit longer as the hand that was settled lower continued to slide about her skin teasingly close to her, moving between her legs to slide up her thigh.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:29 am

He...intended to kill her... Mia felt this to her core, that Masaru meant her death as his mouth did amazing things to her breast, while his hand kept up its touches and furthered her ruin.

Muffling was impossible for her, that cold touch destroying all willpower she had over anything but letting him do what he wanted to her for now. His groans told her he was enjoying this a lot too... He...did have a cruel streak...

The cruelest streak as his hand slid lower, causing her to fidget in anticipation as it got so close... then slide to her thigh. She choked off a moan, her hand tugging his hair again as she felt his hand slide up her thigh... T-Teasing... Evil.. so evil...

"M-Ma...s-sa... pl...ease..." Mia begged softly, moans interrupting her a couple of time before she could coherently speak...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:57 am

Pulling back just a little, Masaru released a breath over Mia's skin, needing to do so before he resumed teasing her skin with his mouth. She was reacting...really nicely... It was...really nice hearing her responding so strongly...

S-She was...begging, even?

That was...was surprising to hear, but...also...

Rather than torture her, his hand slid higher up her thigh, moving to touch her as she wanted; he hoped it would feel nice, even if it was just his hand it should still feel, hopefully, really nice...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:05 am

"A-Ah!" Mia gasped as Masaru's mouth pulled back, that cold breath on her causing her to yank his hair a bit harder in surprise, but also pleasure. That...that was a sensation all right...

It didn't help his mouth immediately went back, continuing to leave her a panting mess of moans and shifting now. Between his hand and his mouth on both her breasts, a major weakness... that breath... She was both dying and in bliss...

Assuming he would torture her more though, Mia was not expecting him to give into her minor bit of begging so quickly and froze as his hand moved up... She bent her head down to his, burying it in his hair as the cold touch elicited a loud moaning of his name and her hips moving against his hand unconsciously... She had to muffle, she had to muffle herself... All three at once, e-especially with... the cold...

"Masa... M-Maasaaa..." This... was what she was reduced to, incoherent...moans of his name into his white hair...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:23 am

By now Masaru knew better than to tease to the point of torture, cruel torture at least...though he wasn't wasting time with teasing too much either; like this, they couldn't worry about...torturing one another with pleasure, or else they'd end up giving out...

He wanted Mia to feel amazing too, and by touching her truly she would...

As she yanked at his hair she earned a pleasured groan, having to pause for a moment before resuming; that breath...had caused that...?

Her chest was...a sensitive area for her, so like this it had to feel really nice, right? Her responses didn't tell him otherwise, which was good.

N-Name...? His name... She was...moaning his name that much now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:29 am

Too strong, the sensations were too strong and Mia felt herself getting far too close, far too fast. His hands, his mouth... That groan he gave even, all of it was quite quickly sending her to the edge. Even that brief pausing had no effect on her as she held him close and groaned his name.

"M-Masa! M-Mm... s-stop... I-I'm too close..." Way, way too close... He'd send her over and she couldn't tie him up... If she didn't want that so badly Mia might have let him, might have let him kill her and just dealt with his with her mouth but... It had seriously been this easy, this fast?

If...just his hand was killing her from the contrasting temps...then she was going to die... Masaru would kill her with...with his...

Mia wasn't sure even tying him up could save her now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:35 am

Stop? Mia was close...that fast? Well, he'd been brought close rather quickly himself, and so he pulled back, stopping with his teasing so as not to push her too far like she wanted. They were both...much too tempted right now...

He would have never imagined their contrasting temperatures would...be like this for them...cause such a strong response from the two of them.

"A-Alright..."

Just...Just his hands, and mouth to her chest had tempted her to this extent...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:39 am

Mia was panting, her eyes hooded with obvious pleasure and desire as she shakily lowered herself down from her kneeling position. She'd almost...been sent over the edge by that... A-Ah that was flustering...

Blushing, though mostly from arousal at this point, she slid her hands down to Masaru's chest as her legs slipped off of the bed. Eyes lighting up, she pressed him lightly back to emphasize her words. "M-Move...back against the headboard... Please..."

She could see something to tie his arms up above him, he just had to sit against the headboard... If her body could stand the wait, if Masaru didn't tease her skin with his mouth while she was doing that... she could tie him up to it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:48 am

Move back...?

Masaru blinked, panting heavily as his fogged mind processed Mia's words while he was pressed back; he did as requested, moving back to rest against the headboard-like area just as she wanted. In his current state, he had no idea of what she wanted to do...like this, he just knew...they both needed to move on...soon.

"A-Anything...else...?" He asked, looking to her as he waited further.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:53 am

Mia grabbed Masaru's sash as he moved back, crawling back onto the ice bed without remembering that it was a priceless heirloom and trying hard to keep her urges under control long enough. He had obeyed, immediately, and the sight of him just pressed back against the headboard naked caused a soft groaned as she followed him.

"You're so perfect Masa..." Her eyes had taken in his whole body, ice patches, white hair, nakedness... Icy blue eyes that were something he still seemed to think was scary during bankai...

"Lift your arms above your head a bit..." It made her want him as she moved to straddle his lap again, her hands attempting to pulling arms up as she got the sash ready. She was being careful with it, just... it was about to be used for rather kinky purposes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:58 am

"M-Mia..." Masaru's voice was heavy with want, but...in his tone held some slight embarrassment at Mia's words; p-perfect... S-Saying something like that...as he lay here like this waiting on her to do as she wanted...

It was flustering...

L-Lifting his arms? Rather than question it, he did as asked, and lifted his arms a bit for her; hopefully she'd...hurry, lying here like this felt...felt a bit ridiculous...

As she moved to straddle him again, another groan was given; she could pull his arms as needed, he certainly wouldn't fight her on it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:04 am

Mia had mere moments before she gave into Masaru's wanting tone, the embarrassment just adding to it as she realized it'd flustered him. But...it was true... He was perfect... And she was going to do whatever she wanted to him to prove it...

As his arms were raised, she lifted herself up much like she had been earlier before quickly tying the sash around both his wrists and then promptly securing it to the top of the headboard. He was given enough freedom to move his arms a bit, they weren't held straight up and were allowed to bend comfortably...

Mia pulled back for a brief moment, staring at Masaru before her mouth parted and she gave him a pleased whimper at the sight. A-attractive, too attractive... she would burn this image into her memory as she settled against his lap again. The shock of cold caused her to moan though, rubbing against him softly as a hand settled on his cheek. "M-Masa? Is this... okay?"

She...had to be sure, even if she'd just...gone ahead with it... She was using all her immense willpower to not snap though, this felt... tempting...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:11 am

T-Tied... His arms were tied up, well, his wrists... Mia had...had wanted to... He remembered that, but now that she was actually doing it it was...a bit flustering, especially as she leaned back to look at him.

He could still bend his arms comfortably it seemed, but that was the most he could managed; they were...like this this...?

As Mia settled herself against his lap his arms tensed, a moan escaping as she touched and rubbed against him. Was it alright...?

"I-...It's a-alright...Mia..." He breathed, giving a small nod against her hand before a heavy pant escaped him. R-Really, it was fine...definitely fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:16 am

Mia couldn't resist any longer as Masaru gave the okay, groaning as she leaned up to kiss him, her tongue sliding into his mouth immediately as her hand reached down to grip him. Holding him steady, she continued to kiss Masaru as she leaned up and settled herself over him before sliding him inside.

She...was glad she'd intentionally distracted them both, a choked moan that would have been rather loud sounding from her throat as her hand moved up to his shoulder. Normally she might wait to make sure he was...fine...but Mia couldn't help it, his ice was causing too much pleasure for her and she began to move her hips almost immediately.

Cold... he felt so cold and it felt...so damned good right now in her stupid burning body.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:27 am

Masaru immediately responded to the kiss, though a moan much like Mia's was threatening to escape sounding from his throat as she gripped him and slid him inside; t-that...felt... W-With their temperatures being as they were, that...

It was almost too much, especially as she began to move on him; his arms tensed and locked out of response as another moan made its way up. W-Way too good, way...way too amazing like this... His cold skin...like this with Mia's practically burning...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:32 am

Mia's arms slipped around Masaru's neck as she pressed her body against his, her mouth refusing to leave his in that heated kiss for even a moment now...

Sounds welled up in her throat, obviously powerful moans that were muffled by the kissing. They...had the best powers when...like this, it... it was...

Intense... Riding him a bit harder, Mia found herself pulling from the kiss as she couldn't hold back her sounds any longer. It was too much, too intense and too quick... "M-Masaa...Masa...M-Masaaa..."

F-Fire and I-Ice made...for fun combinations... especially for a tied up... a tied up lover... Please have no one around, she couldn't muffle this and it was...obvious...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:38 am

Mia's name escaped him rather strongly as the kiss was broken, the feel of her body pressed against his as she moved on top of him, she was...was moving harder now as well, it was...was mind numbing; this sensation was...t-too much, much more pleasurable than even he'd imagined...

"M-Mia..a..a..."

Like this...their powers like this... He couldn't...touch her while he was tied up, he wished to, but as she continued to move his mind could hardly focus on that, the pleasure overriding most other thoughts.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:45 am

Mia felt herself getting close, way too close and way too fast after earlier's teasing as she continued to move against Masaru. He... he was enjoying this just as much? It wasn't too warm...or too hot...?

Moaning louder and louder, she glanced up to see Masaru straining lightly against his bonds... H-He... A-Ah... Without thinking, she quickly brought up a hand and tugged at the knot, letting it unravel enough that he could let his arms down, if not untie them now...

She didn't care, he felt amazing and far too good right now as Mia then buried her face in his neck and moaned. Stopping... was impossible... bankai sex...was dangerous, it was deadly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:06 am

Masaru's moans continued to escape, Mia's name amongst many of his moans as she moved; this was all becoming...becoming way too much, b-bankai...and doing this...it was certainly incredible...dangerous...but amazing...

He felt his arms fall some, but not much mind was paid to the current state of his wrists as Mia brought him closer and closer on edge. If they were untied or no, he didn't realize.

T-This was...dangerous...a-amazing...though...very...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:15 am

Unaware of anything else, even Masaru's arms around her, Mia moaned into Masaru's neck as she sped up just a bit. C-Close...so close... She bit him, a little hard as she groaned more. If she didn't soon, his cold body was going to drive her to insanity...

Moments later she felt herself reach her limit, crying out Masaru's name in almost relief at this point from the intense sensations... She tightened around him, unable to handle all of the feelings it evoked for the moment. Panting and gasping, Mia clung to Masaru as she rode out her climax. Strong... impossibly strong...

He...was perfect...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:21 am

Mia was moving faster, she was...she was getting close, and...he was too; there was no way he'd be able to last much longer, this all was just...sending him flying towards the edge. He attempted to actually bite back the moan that threatened to escape as Mia bit him, but overall failed, hardly able to try at this point to quiet himself.

C-Close...

Masaru was sure he was close, extremely close...and as Mia reached her climax he reached his own shortly after, a strong moaning of her name forcing its way out with ease as he began panting, his breathing heavy as he struggled to catch it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:25 am

Mia collapsed against Masaru as he too finished, right after her luckily. Her arms hung around his neck limply as she laid her head against his shoulder and neck, the rest of her going limp against his body as she lost pretty much all of her functioning.

On top of that, the glowing in her hair and eyes faded away as her bankai too ended.

He'd moaned her name so loudly...

She'd...moaned his... so loudly...

She didn't even care that she was on an ice bed, Mia was done and dead...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:47 pm

Masaru rested back, one arm moving to rest rather limply over Mia as she lay against him. They had...had to catch their breaths before they could get up... That was fine, he was perfectly fine just lying here for a little while...

They'd been...really loud... This was...was the training grounds, but... At least...no one...came back here when they were out here...i-it was unsafe to do so anyway with their power... That was a security, at least.

Tired...though... H-Huh...? Cracking open an eye, he noticed Mia'd...left bankai; he was still... swallowing another breath, he let his bankai fade, knowing if...he stayed like that and Mia stayed on him for too long without her powers...that might be bad... He didn't know for sure, but it was best to be safe...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:02 pm

Mia was glad for the support, if limp, of his arm as she rested against him and caught her breath. Caught her...brain, her sanity...

All of it was returning in minor doses, though she was experiencing quite the afterglow... Even his cold body hadn't bothered her too much yet, though it quickly warmed up as he released his bankai as well. The pressure she'd been feeling, but adjusted to, faded and she gave a sigh of relief before kissing Masaru's neck softly and chuckling deep in her throat. "L-Love you..."

Her body was still burning up to counter the cold beginning to seep into her, but it wasn't as warm by far and she did shiver a bit. It...was an Ice Castle and winter out... They'd have to go inside soon, she'd...need to wear... Probably his new Haori... Which was laying under them right now.

P-Probably covered in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: