(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colors of the Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Colors of the Heart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Of course he meant it... Hibiki did... always mean things he said. He really didn't like lying...

Miyako's moping was fading, very slowly, but at least a bit as she raised herself up again. Strength was returning to her finally at his words! He had super meant it. He had meant it even when all riled up and dying from massaging her butt pretty much, and even now when he had trapped them both in the blanket.

He hadn't been just saying things to keep her happy...

Leaning her head back now that she was sitting up, she rested it against his shoulder for a moment before she turned it to kiss his jaw. She was smiling and relaxed now, not limp, as her hand reached up to pet his head softly as well. "Mm...thank you, Hibiki, you reminded me now and thats what matters... I can accept that. Just you wait till I show you all it can do and all the designs I made, though! You'll be super impressed! Do you want to turn the flowers on again? I can show you how, or how to turn the whole thing off."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:42 am

Miyako....seemed a bit better? He was noticing at least...some change at least, maybe...mn... The moping at least seemed to be fading, but until she said something he could only assume. He was giving her the truth, like he always tried to...so...hopefully...

Hibiki remained still as she moved to kiss his jaw, assuming now she was a bit better and...her words confirmed it.

"Ah...Welcome..." He answered. The flowers? What she'd done before where they'd bloomed? "The...blooming? Show...whatever you want..." She said there was lots she could do, so if she wanted to show something she hadn't shown or had so far he didn't mind... He'd been more distracted earlier and while he'd meant what he said now was the chance to show when there were no issues...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:59 am

"Okay! I'll show you the flower stuff then the lightning stuff, and maybe the spirographs! Ooh maybe bubbles too..." It seemed she had ton an absolute lot to her skin and Miyako practically bounced on his lap as she grew excited. Slipping her arms from the blanket, she held one up that was traced with delicate, green leafed vines. Tiny thorns could be see and a few vines branched off into multicolored, closed buds.

One hand reached up to his hand though and closed all but a finger before bringing it down right above her breasts and between her collarbone. Starting at the top, she slowly traced his finger against her skin while giving a pleased shiver.

Unfortunately it didn't do as expected, instead the tattoos quivered with her shiver and a ripple went through them as the vines turned blue and the buds a bright red before they burst into vibrant and deeply crimson spirograph flowers.

Miyako stared, blinking. "...Um, that's not intended."

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 10:10 am

The flower stuff, then...lightning stuff, and then maybe...spirographs? All of that was on her? Well, she had mentioned she'd made lots of designs and pretty much meshed them all on her skin. Bubbles too?

Hibiki blinked, and as Miyako explained all of this her excitement was obvious; luckily...thanks to what she'd just done before in the bathroom...the bouncing didn't overall bother him, though if she continued to do so for a bit he...he might have to warn her.

Why did it seem like most of their time when intimate started off with her bouncing on him? Probably because many of those times that was exactly what happened...

He watched as she brought her arms out, still holding on to her without really thinking about letting her go. He was cold, after all...

After showing him the vines, as well as the closed buds, Hibiki allowed her to take one of his hands and run a finger over her skin. S-Shiver? ...The flowers had just burst though, and he'd honestly thought that's what Miyako had intended before she stated otherwise...

"...Are they broken or something?" He questioned; "Guess you can...work out kinks though..."

Wasn't like a normal tattoo and if Miyako found mistakes she could just correct 'em...

"Still...looked good."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:43 pm

"I don't know...? I mean its acting weird. And it was really really hard to get it to be like this in the first place. I'd have to go over the entire thing again, redoing all of that..." Weeks and weeks of work... Miyako sighed, a bit put out and wondering what the issue was. "If it was on you or something I could just POOF. But cause it was on me I had to do all sorts of things to make sure it looked nice and stayed, I can't just... fix it."

To her, because of how her power worked and how seriously she treated her art, she wouldn't have been able to think of magically making pretty tattoos that did this on herself. It was just impossible for her, she knew how tattoos worked intimately and how they should look... So therefore her powers also reacted to that knowledge.

On someone else she could easily draw what she needed and make it look nice, but on herself?

Still, she blushed softly as he spoke, saying it looked nice and Miyako tilted her head back as she tried to see his face before giving up. "I'm glad you like it! Now to just...figure out... is it because I used your hand or something?"

Keeping his hand held, she frowned softly as her eyes went back to her arm. She was thinking of making it just... change in anyway, not in a specific pattern and as she forced his touching the tattoos reacted in a rather embarrassing manner.

The lightning one spread out in an arced wave at his touch, lighting up and fading, showing how obviously she felt about that... Miyako squeaked and let go of his hand, attempting to flee the covers and his hold now. Th-That was what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:01 pm

Acting weird...? Hibiki listened as Miyako explained the tattoos and why she couldn't just fix it -- if it were him she could do something like that, but since it was her it was...a lot more complicated.

It'd...taken her weeks just to do this much...

If there was something wrong though...wouldn't it be bad to just leave it be?

It still looked nice, but he wasn't sure how it all worked entirely so...he wasn't sure of the concerns when it came to it...not working right.

She thought it might be because she'd used his hand?

As she looked to her arm, Hibiki was quiet still as she mused and attempted to figure out the problem. H-Hah? What the hell was she getting all flustered for!? S-Squeaking after she'd run had him touch her skin again before- gh-!

She wasn't just going to flee! He'd hardly even had a chance to react to the lightening pattern that he'd seen on her arm, it'd been quick, but...

Gh-!

Hibiki held on, his hold secure, especially since he'd wanted warmth and the like of lying here like they'd been; fleeing wasn't allowed!

"Gh-!? M-Miyako!" He exclaimed, "What-... What is it!?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 7:37 pm

"Its reacting because its you! I didn't put a fail safe for you! You can controool iiiit!" She hadn't put in something to prevent Hibiki from altering, the implications of her words being that she'd have to put in special things to keep it from happening.

That he was that... much a part of her life and her.

That he had that much power over her, for better or worse.

Which wasn't something she was sure she wanted him to know... She... knew she'd be giving up a lot of freedoms when she'd moved in with him, or well thought that. It hadn't seemed so, he didn't demand attention from her or pull her away from her work at all. He...made sure she had space and areas which were best for her drawings. He helped keep them picked up and organized, her brushes clean and her supplies up (even if she balked at the way too expensive ones he just bought like candy when they got even a bit low).

Hibiki had just seemingly molded his life around her to the point that she wasn't sure where things ended or began anymore.

And these tattoos were kind of showing that. Miyako's struggles were weaker now, but she still moved a bit in fluster and embarrassment. "I-Its...! It's..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 7:57 pm

H-Hah?

It was reacting because of him...? He would have figured she'd make 'em to where no one but her could control them...otherwise bad things could happen, obviously... No, she...had done that hadn't she? So why could he do it!?

Hibiki still refused to let go of her, even with his confusion on this.

"H-Hah? Aren't...you supposed to be the only one that can control it? I'm not you, so..."

Her struggles were growing a bit weaker, but he wasn't going to let his guard down with this... If he did she might make a break for it, and that couldn't be allowed!

If she kept moving like this though in more time it could turn bad...b-but-!

"It's...?" She was flustered, obviously, so he was giving her a chance to calm down, but...he would still like a more clear...explanation of this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:40 pm

"...." Miyako flinched, ceasing all struggles but turning in his arms just a bit sideways. This position was harder to escape from but all she did was curl up and burn bright red as she tried to hide herself.

He... had made the connection. The very important connection. He was not her, definitely, and she knew that.

Just... how to... explain...

Her fluster only grew as she thought through it... Squeaks and small sounds escaped her as she tried to hide for a moment.

"I-Its... ah..." That wasn't a good start... Clearing her throat she tried again. "I-I... I know you are you...and I am me... and.. stuff... But um... its...trust thingy..."

"I don't... its...you are so...deep inside of me... I have to...put up....special barriers, special special strong ones... to keep you from...invading more. I guess thats the...thing. S-So...because of that...it um... lets you do as you want because...you are a strong, important part of me too..." Miyako felt her face burning, burning brightly and she squirmed on his lap in fluster. That was something she hadn't wanted to admit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:57 pm

......?

Hibiki blinked, watching and allowing Miyako to turn in his arms enough to attempt to hide herself. W-Was it really that flustering? She was definitely flustered, no doubt about it, but...

Right now, he was just confused.

He wasn't her so...

It was a...trust thing...y?

Alright... Hibiki continued his silence, waiting and letting her explain at her own pace, so long as he could understand...and get some grasp on this...that'd be nice.

So it was something about trust -- and... It's...

...H-Hah?

She had to put up special...barriers to keep him from...i-invading...more? H-Hah...? He wasn't her, but he wasn't "everyone else" either, is what he got from all of this...well, overall that idea would be obvious considering the relationship, but with the way Miyako was phrasing it it was...way more than that.

So when she accounted for everyone...whem making things that no one but herself could use...he wasn't included in that, and instead, while not being her, he was...an extremely...big part of her...?

"...A-...Ah..." Hibiki turned his head to the side, unable to exactly keep her from seeing his face entirely if she wanted to, b-but she seemed intent on hiding...g-good...

She was squirming still though, but...wasn't like...he could do anything about that right now...

"A...Ah..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:14 pm

Miyako waited for some sort of response, some sort of anything from Hibiki as he processed her words. It... was flustering yes... Which is why she was quivering and breaking now in his arms. Their nudity, his position and her movements... Miyako didn't notice how any of that would end up if she didn't get off of him soon, too wrapped up in her own ruin.

...Ah..?

His response was just as flustered as her words had been, just as embarrassing and she squeaked before her writhing got stronger.

She couldn't look at him, she couldn't, but her head raised up despite that inability to do so. It raised up as she uncurled, eyes slowly opening as her face burned... H-Hibiki was looking away...

Broken... she was broken... He wasn't allowed to know that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Flustered, they were both...that way now, Hibiki's mind had drifted to Miyako's words and their meaning now that he had pieced it all together. Just...flustering...very....

S-Squeaked!?

Miyako's reaction got his attention, especially as she started writhing on him more which...he was only half aware of at the moment.

"M-Miyako-!" His hold continued to remain secure, but now one of his hands lifted to the side of her head and pulled her closer to his chest in some sort of...seemingly half embrace rather than him just...holding onto her.

S-She didn't have to freak out!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:53 pm

"I-I just told you something stupid! Aaaaah! Just forget what I said forget I said it and forget about the tattoos working like that I'll just get rid of them!" Miyako was still flailing lightly, though his hold caused an immediate cessation of all flails and attempts to squirm when she was pressed to his chest.

This... was am embrace... that was... too loving for her to handle. Miyako squirmed lightly more, but this time it was an obvious shifting of her body as she turned to face him entirely now. Her face was buried against his chest and below his neck as her arms wrapped around his body. Miyako's legs straddled him so she could cuddle up to him as close as possible now and just died there.

"I-I know its stupid and silly and probably childish and I'm sorry I'm so weird! I am... I don't mean to be like this its just... I just still... I don't... I don't know if I like you or art more anymore!" Miyako's damn of random confessions burst, pouring out from her in a muffled manner against his chest. "I love drawing and painting and creating things but I also love you just as much and it keeps growing and I don't want to be apart from you! And I don't think I can because you are just inside of me a lot and I think about you and its... confusing and scary how much. I don't know about all my dreams anymore! I don't know!"

If...it came down to her life and dreams and things... she wasn't sure where that line was anymore. It was terrifying to her, but he was too damned important... What was she supposed to do!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:12 pm

"H-Hah!? I'm not just...just gonna forget it!" That wasn't possible! How the hell could he just let something like that slide and forget about it!? Not possible, what Miyako was asking him to do just wasn't possible! "A-And you don't have'ta get rid of the tattoos! You...You worked hard on 'em!"

So what if he could change 'em!? I-If it was just him then...then there wasn't anything wrong...

Hibiki let Miyako turn, still flustered himself but... G-Gh... This position wasn't the best considering the squirming, but...but other things were the focus right now.

Miyako was...wasn't sure what she loved more anymore...? M...Mn...

S-Still...

"Not...making you choose, ah... I-I mean...You don't have to..." He eventually muttered after a few moments of silence passed, once he'd processed her words. "...M...Miyako, you're not gonna have to choose so...s'okay...

Those...your dreams about all of that....s'important, never planned on making you choose...s'Not like...me just following you around isn't possible, nothing's stopping me from doing so...I don't mind it..."

Yeah, sure...they'd found out he had family here, but...it wasn't like he was solidly stuck here because of that... They had the cafe job, but that was also a temporary thing, he had...nothing that would force him to keep here and therefore Miyako would never have to...worry about getting stuck with the whole relationship thing without her dreams either...

He could just go where she went, he didn't mind it, wasn't like it'd hurt him... So...she didn't have to choose...and he'd never...make her choose...

It was obvious how important her art was, it was...nice to be considered just as important, but...he wasn't going to make her or keep her from doing what she loved just because of their relationship...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Miyako had held out hope he'd forget it for her, Hibiki was a total sweetheart afterall, but he seemed to not want to and that made her blush more... And he didn't want her to get rid of them!? Miyako found herself rubbing her face against his chest more.

She just... was so embarrassed and she had said so many stupid, stupid things that didn't need saying and she couldn't stop squirming in embarrassment though it was beginning to now bother her a bit.

Luckily for them both though his words caused her to freeze, all movements and breathing stopping for a moment. Pulling back, forcing his hand back if she had to, her arms slipped from around him to slide up to his cheeks. She pulled, trying to force him to look at her.

He...wouldn't... stop her? He didn't want to... He...wanted to follow her around...?

Let her do... as she...

Miyako's face was no longer burning, it was in fact almost deathly pale as she stared up at him. "H-Hibiki...? What...do you mean... by that?"

He never planned on making her choose...? Ah...what? What...kind of...what?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:41 pm

Miyako had...s-stopped squirming, good...though really she had been squirming to the point of it becoming a bit bothersome. For fuck's sake, he only had a damn towel and it had long come loose by now.

She was forcing him now to look at her though, unable to resist as she turned his face to her.

W-What did he...mean by that!?

H-He'd thought it was obvious! A-Ah... H-He actually had to...explain further!? G-Gh..g...

While looking at her!?

...Why this...?

"s'Not...like...s'Not like I'm chained down...s-sure...we found out about...me havin' family, but it's not like I'm s-stuck here because of it..." He began, voicing his previous thoughts from a moment ago. "I...I go where...where you go...so you don't have to choose...I don't mind it...

Just because...of the relationship... I'm not...gonna stop you from... T-The art's important to...to you...so you can definitely...still do it, don't...let the relationship...stop you...or make you think you...might have to choose...

I...Just said...I go where you go..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:51 pm

Miyako felt her body beginning to quiver as Hibiki looked down in return, allowing their gazes to meet and she held his hazel eyes with her own. She...wasn't sure what she had been expecting out of him, Hibiki wasn't the type to have tons of wishes and dreams...

She was someone who had so many it'd taken forever to narrow down what she had truly wanted... and he'd upset that balance inside of her. He's upset it? No, he'd knocked it over, burnt the remains and then tossed the ashes to the four corners of the earth.

"..." But... he...wasn't chained down? He... wasn't... he would just go where she went. Miyako felt her eyes watering, her lower lip quivered...

He wasn't going to stop her, he was just going to follow her and go where she went... Wherever she went...?

Miyako stared for a few moments before she found her voice, weak and hesitant. "...R-Really? Y-You... will just go...with me? I-I... What about what you...want to do with your life?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:00 pm

This was... This wasn't good for him, looking her directly in the eyes while having to...to say all of that. It was all the truth, but...g-gh... It was incredible difficult to get out with all the damn fluster, having to...to make eye contact while saying all this was just-

H-Hah?

Tearing up? T-That...

Hibiki attempted to lift one of his hands, the blanket wrapped around it to wipe away the tears that were beginning to form as Miyako's eyes watered.

Her question stopped him dead though, just when his hand was about to touch her face, and not even he could stop the tint that finally became more obviously...evident on his features.

What he...wanted...

What he wanted to do with his life?

H-His only goal before...after getting out was just...to live. He hadn't had any goals other than that... There hadn't been...anything other than that...

"That...s'...I just want to...s-sta...y...with...y-you..."

When he'd asked her to move in, yeah it'd been...a lot easier to just suggest, but this was... He had been asked to outright...state what he wanted...in life...which was...

T-That was clearly a lot harder than any kind of request or suggestion he'd given before!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:17 am

Miyako was staring, broken and unable to break the eye contact they were sharing. Hibiki's words and actions had ruined her, he... he was just planning on sticking by her and doing as she wished? But his...dreams and hopes too! She had to make sure to account for his! It... was too selfish to do otherwise.

They could share the dreams...

His hand moved up in the blanket, but she didn't do more than glance at it before it froze and a few tears fell down her cheeks in silent lines. Tears that quickly grew as his words just soaked in. His voice...saying that... that...was all he wanted.

All... his hopes and dreams... any of that...

She was... he just wanted to stay with her.

Miyako's chest tightened, she felt light headed as she gave a strangle laugh. "H-Huh!? U-Um... th-thats not... a dream...c-cause...you...have it..."

Just her... she knew it, he was being honest and his stuttered reply was murder on her but she... she couldn't help her own reply in turn.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:26 am

Hibiki's hand finally moved further, on instinct practically as the tears finally fell from Miyako despite his own fluster. They weren't upset tears, but still...had to wipe 'em up...

H-Hah...?

"T...Then I'm a blank slate...s'That's the c-case..." If that couldn't be a dream then he had none, simple as that...he was...content with what he had... "Content...with what...I got then..."

H-He was...sort of dying, but if she wanted to play that c-card he could play his own...

He never had ambitions like she had with art... He never got to that age, sure he'd been a kid, but everything had happened way before he had any kinds of solid plans, and the chances for solid plans had sort of...flown out the window...

Literally...a blank slate with this...

His goal had been to live, to survive...a-and also later to stay with Miyako...

He was doing both, so...

Content with...what he had...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:50 am

Miyako leaned into his hand as Hibiki wiped away her confused, happy and flustered tears. She cried a lot, but especially so when her emotions were overwhelming her. It was hard to resist a smile at the blank slate comment though, causing a soft giggle to sound even as she continued to cry. "Mm-mm. You aren't at all a blank slate. I think its just small things that make you happy so you don't need dreams... O-Or just... your dreams are so simple compared to others, that they just come true everyday then."

He said he was content with what he had but there was so much more to it. He was just genuinely happy with it all, not just content... But...there was something she needed to say too. Even if it killed her...

"...Y-You can always stay by me and with me." Miyako shook her head after that, her green eyes growing far brighter as her hands held his cheeks so he couldn't turn away. She gave him a firm look, her voice getting determined. "N-No... not that you can always stay with me. Mmm... H-Hibiki... I-I...demand that you do!"

...Demand?!

Miyako squeaked, shaking her head again before speaking. "A-Ah! Its um... wait more like... a firmly worded...request! Maybe not... demand demand... but like... a nice... just... um its not that you are allowed to stay by me but that... I want you to. I want you to always stay by me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:57 am

Hibiki wiped the tears away that appeared on Miyako's face, moving to wipe them whenever they threatened to spill over. Again, they weren't bad tears, but...still...

M-Mn... He didn't really have much of a response to Miyako's words at first, that...they made more sense than his own...he guessed that was it...how she was describing it, so a small nod was given.

H-Hard to reply...i-it was getting harder anyway...

H-Huh?

Hibiki blinked, and then blinked again after Miyako had spoken again...d-demanding... D-Demanded that he-

...W-Well...before she became flustered that is, though her words had...done some damage in terms of fluster level...on him as well...and it was becoming more obvious the longer he had to make eye contact.

"T...That's...an...It..." Gh... "That's...an...order I think...I can...definitely follow..."

His words came out in a mutter, even trailing off a bit but considering the proximity...he could definitely be heard. T-This...eye contact thing and all this talking...taking its toll...gh...

It was...how he honestly felt though, t-that was...all he wanted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:12 am

Miyako froze again, Hibiki's response unexpected as more words explaining died on her lips. He wiped away all her happy tears and she just felt her heart racing and beating too strongly for more speaking. He had... accepted it. He was under orders...

He muttered it, but he had accepted it...? She had heard it easily...

Miyako's hands slipped into his hair as she leaned up, broken but happy as she moved to press her lips against his. It was a brief and happy kiss, a slightly deliriously happy giggle given before she moved to kiss the edge of his lips and then all over his face.

He was showered in soft, happy kisses. He... would just... accept her orders...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:19 am

The kiss was brief, and a bit sudden due to Hibiki's fluster, leaving him no time to respond as she moved on to kiss elsewhere, showing him with more and more kisses. H-His fluster was already killing him and this was...was just adding to it...

Gh-g...g..

His arms around her tensed, locking somewhat as he tried to just...resist his flustered state from becoming anymore severe than it already was. G-Giggle!?

After more kisses, that...he couldn't really take anymore, and so he leaned his head down enough to bury it against Miyako's shoulder. This would...likely add the embarrassment factor in, but...he couldn't take anymore of this!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:33 am

Miyako was flustered, but luckily for her she could work through hers. His words had left her so happy she could only just shower the man in soft happy kisses that showed her love... At least until he broke utterly and hid in her shoulder. His hold had locked around her but she didn't care at all even with her body raised up like this, arms wrapping around his head in return.

One hand played with his hair as she smiled and blushed, but tried to soothe him. "Th-Then... its a firm order okay? Hibiki Ikehara has his orders and can't disobey them ever."

Y-Yes... he had...firm orders... even though she wasn't ever the type to order him around... her voice was just so determined at the moment.

She didn't want him to go at all ever... that was clear... As long as he hid against her he was obeying her too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colors of the Heart
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next