(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colors of the Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Colors of the Heart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:39 am

F-Firm...orders...

It took a few moments, but Hibiki eventually managed a small nod against Miyako's shoulder in response to her words. S-She sounded so damn determined... W-Well it wasn't like...he was gonna disobey t-those orders...e-especially those orders... Never would...

It was...all becoming too much though, and his already broken state just continued to break more and more, and eventually he finally tilted over...plopping onto the couch on his side while holding Miyako all bundled up to him. B-Better...hiding...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:58 am

Miyako's face burned so bright she felt she'd die, the star around her neck popping off finally and circling the pair in her happiness as Hibiki nodded. At least... he'd accepted it but...

Squeaking, her arms wrapped around him tightly as he pulled them over and once they'd settled she realized there was nothing between them... "E-Eh!? H-Hibib! A-Ah this isn't the smartest."

Naked, flustered bodies wrapped around each other were asking for issues... And... flustered over extreme loving feelings? So much worse...

Her heart started racing but she didn't make one movement due to worry it'd spark something...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 2:03 am

Hibiki could hardly process Miyako's words as he lay there, his arms still locked around her even after he'd tilted them both over. All... It'd all been entirely too much... It'd likely been the eye contact that'd killed him the most, on top of...saying all that to go with it...

Everything then... Everything was ruining...

"Mn...n..." The sound he made wasn't even an answer to anything, it was just a noise this time with no meaning... It seemed for now, at least, he was too broken to realize...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 2:50 am

Miyako stayed perfectly still, ruined but obviously able to deal better than Hibiki. He was just making sounds at nothing now! Was he just repeating his words and actions in his own head now to make himself more flustered!?

That wasn't good... Miyako tried to soothe him by playing with his hair, buried under him and the long locks. That braid was still there from earlier...

"'Biki... Hibiki... Come on, this isn't good. If you stay all wrapped around me like this... I-I was effected earlier more than a bit, this won't... this isn't helping okay?" Miyako tried to get his attention in a soft voice, not wanting to have to explain but... she was going to die here soon! Just she couldn't move or else...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 2:35 pm

"M..Mn..." Another muffled sound was given in...response? to Miyako as she attempted to get his attention. Sure this wasn't the...best position considering their state of dress, but he'd had no way of sitting up anymore after...after all of that...

The hair playing helped a bit, just a bit as she continued to play with it as the seconds passed. If he could just calm down and not think about everything...he would be fine... Yeah, if he could just...

Dead, he definitely seemed dead...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:53 am

Miyako played with his hair softly, but insistently. There needed to be a faster recovery! A much faster recovery than what was happening here! Hibiki was still in sounds only mode, though she should be in similar straights herself...

I-It was just hard to think like this! So hard to think with his body was right there and they were both pretty naked... Completely naked, actually.

She...had admitted things, things about her feelings and Hibiki had destroyed all her insecurities with his wish. She had demanded he stay with her and he had not only accepted that, he'd dived right in.

Those feelings, plus naked rubbing that was becoming impossible to ignore no matter how hard she tried to stay perfectly still, were deadly on her quickly dwindling willpower.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:13 pm

Hibiki groaned, the fluster just...too strong, but the hair playing was helping little by little...not as quickly as Miyako wanted it to help, but it was helping nonetheless... It was better than it not helping at all...

That whole...conversation had actually killed him... He wasn't used to just talking straight up like that while making eye contact. He hadn't been able to look away and that had done severe damage.

Squirming, Miyako was squirming a bit still... She was practically...no, not practically, she pretty much was rubbing against him like this now that they were lying down...

What'd she said before...? E-Effected her...? Hah....? He was...trying to get some coherency back, but...he wasn't moving...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:24 pm

Miyako froze a bit, Hibiki wasn't allowed to groan. It wasn't allowed, there had to be like statutes and laws in place to stop him from making sounds like that right next to her ear, while wrapped around her naked.

They'd said some pretty intense things and feelings but seriously! It...wasn't...

It was that bad, okay she admitted it. It had been that bad and she felt her hands tensing in his hair as she tried not to think about the confessions. They only added to her feelings like this though and she gave a soft, wanting whimper as her body shifted more.

"H-Hibiki..." He...should let her go get a goddamn cold shower soon or else she'd be molesting him. After earlier he didn't need her all wanting like this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:07 pm

"Mn....n..." His hold around her tightened a bit, though not enough for it to be painful, but...likely enough to bother her further, not that Hibiki really considered that as a problem. He was still processing everything...slowly...slowly but surely.

All of that stuff said...eye contact...

He couldn't handle stuff like that, not even after months yet... He'd managed, which...maybe he might not have before, there was no telling if he'd gotten better with that or not... He couldn't tell right now, anyway...

Miyako had...had been effected though...earlier...

Earlier...

...In the bathroom, earlier? That was when he'd...

So she was...?

Plus with how they'd been sitting...not helpful... It hadn't been helpful to any state of being at all...Pretty much naked under a blanket, and Miyako was squirmy...especially when flustered...

His hold squeezed again, perhaps a bit more purposely this time...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:18 am

Miyako groaned again as Hibiki's hold tightened, keeping her securely in place. Not that she could resist this and go anywhere anyways at this point. She'd have to ask him to just set her in the shower for now, because her body was reacting without permission. One leg slipped between his and wrapped around him, molding her body against his.

At least it was easier to just act on these feelings, these loving and definitely not loving emotions, rather than lay here thinking on them...

His hold secured more and she found herself pressing her lips against his bare shoulders and biting before she knew it. Cold shower cold shower cold shower cold shower...

Cold shower...was so far away and there was a warm, warm body right here for her to... to touch...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:22 am

"Mn..." Again Hibiki made a sound...at least, he made a sound... It as at least somewhat telling his mind was slowly piecing itself back together. He was able to make sounds, before he had been...dead.

Recover...just had to recover...

"...Getting...getting bet-ghm-!?" He was mostly recovering still from all the fluster, but even he couldn't just...not notice Miyako's leg as it slipped between his own before wrapping around him. C-Close...

Well, yeah... They were pretty close right now. He still didn't let go, in fact his hold had tensed then when she'd moved her leg before...b-biting...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:39 am

Miyako ignored the sound, lost to coherency as Hibiki briefly spoke before cutting off from her actions. S-Seriously he'd... he'd just... done this and... she couldn't stop now unless he refused her.

She shifted her leg against him, pulling from her bite to give a soft breath against the wet skin. It'd be harder to say these things if she wasn't set off, but Hibiki was cruel and evil...

"H-Hibiki... this is all your fault... Why did you have to say that stuff and then hold me like this... Y-You can dump me in the cold shower if you don't want to..." Her voice was broken up by licks of his shoulder, trailing up to his neck, her breathing getting a bit hitched.

Not that he could see, but the fact that he was holding her and they were touching like this had set off her tattoos into soft pulses and blooming flowers moving softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Still...Hibiki didn't let go, Miyako's actions only causing him to squeeze her again before another groan came up. M-Moving her leg like that was...distrac-gh-!? B-Blowing on the wet skin too... Her leg, and the licks were...distracting him from the fluster.

H-His fault...?

"Not...dumping you in the shower..." He hadn't been left in the shower...wasn't just...gonna leave her. Just needed to...recover, almost recovered. He'd... He'd be fine... Plus, what she was doing to him was...

T-Tattoos...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 9:50 pm

"Its...totally fine to. I'm fine with shower dumping. Or cold bath dumping. Both." Miyako did not seem to be fine with either, her words distracted and forced out as Hibiki not only responded to her but responded rather pleasantly.

He groaned, why did he have to groan? Pushing aside long black hair from his neck, Miyako nipped the skin there lightly as she trailed up to his ear. Her leg moved softly, but quite unawarely on her end. She didn't even seem to realize it was moving at all.

He was dangerous! Very very dangerous... A very very dangerous man, with very dangerous things. Like soft hair and a moan that had the ability to ruin her innocence utterly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 9:20 pm

"Not...dumping..." He wasn't dumping her into the shower, he wasn't... She'd stopped him from doing that, so he wasn't gonna...gonna just let her do that...

Her leg was...becoming really distracting the more she moved it, he wasn't even sure if it was intentional... He guessed not since she was talking about...dumping her into the shower or bath... Either way...distracting...

Her mouth too...

N-Nipping his skin like that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:05 am

"Hibikiiii... should dump me...before I do more..." Miyako's voice had a twinge of whine to it, though it was really quite low and husky at the moment. If...it wasn't entirely obvious her rather strong distraction right now, this was for sure the clearest sign.

Her mouth trailed down his jaw, kissing softly now that she was completely lost and swiftly reaching his lips for kissing. He had such kissable lips... Dumping... in the shower...should be hurried up, because her body was wrapping around his more securely. She was quite gone, soon a bath or shower that was even ice cold wouldn't help.

Wait...was he responding to her body? H-Huh...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:25 am

"Not...gonna..." Hibiki muttered again, his earlier embarrassment and fluster fading a bit more obviously now, but...Miyako was definitely playing a hand in it as her actions towards him forced his mind to focus on them...

She was...r-really starting to distract him...

He wasn't gonna dump her in the shower... No way in hell, plus at this rate she was gonna...

His thoughts were somewhat halted, especially so as Miyako moved to kiss him. That earlier fluster only caused him to remain a bit still for a moment before he responded, his hold around her as secure as ever; he wasn't...gonna just dump her in the shower...or bath...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:57 am

Miyako could barely process his words, not even noticing the slight delay in his response to kissing. She... couldn't be embarrassed right now, or well she could be but it was entirely due to what she was acting like. He seemed to want to...? Now... at least... Though really she was barely coherent enough to think that.

Pulling away after a few moments, Miyako moved her hand to his cheek and rubbed softly as she stared up into his eyes. There was more heat than usual in their normally cheerful and bright depths and she gave him a languid smile. "Mm... do... you want me too then, Hibiki?"

"D-Do...you find me...enticing too...?" She flushed at that question, though it was a sheer sign of where her eighteen year old mind was now, deep in the gutter. It... was important to her though, did he find her attractive or... was it just because she touched him like that and got him riled up...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:49 am

Hibiki's head lowered a bit as Miyako pulled from the kiss, intending to just let his head drop again but her hand having moved to his cheek kept it up. There was the faintest red on his face, having taken all this time and still taking it to fade from everything that'd been said.

Hah?

Wanted her...too? W-What was she even asking, wasn't that ob-

Enticing? T-That...

"C-...Mn..." Damn this damn fluster, damn it... Why'd he take so long to recover, hell he still wasn't recovered... "'course I do..."

It took a moment, but he got his words out; of course he found her enticing... No doubt about that, at all. "That...That was to both...both questions..."

She'd asked two but...he hadn't specified which he was answering...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 2:08 am

Miyako was startled by Hibiki's red cheeks still, he... really was that broken wasn't he? But...there was no time or even will to accept that! Squirming softly, she then removed her hand from his face to pull off that blanket that was barely holding them together by now. It had gotten too warm and sticky in it with all they were doing... More like all she was doing and it was an annoyance.

The sounds he made before answering her vital questions had her turning more brightly red and closing her eyes, though what he said... caused her to squirm in his arms more. To both... questions... of course he did...

Of course...

He treated it so matter of factly!

Her hands moved to her face as she covered it, before peeking out with one eye and asking another question. "S-So... I can keep...um touching? Y-You are broken... I'd feel bad if I was pushing you into um... stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 4:40 am

D-Distracting...

Again that thought went through his mind, Miyako's movements and squirming just...h-he couldn't even focused on how flustered he'd been...not really, anyway. She was...moving too much under him for him to worry about...f-fluster...right now...

H-Hah!?

"'c-course you...you can..." She wasn't pushing him into anything... S-She could touch him all she wanted. "'s...Not pushing...me..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:24 am

Miyako's hands lowered from her face, revealing a blush as she gave Hibiki a slow nod. He... wasn't being pushed...? His voice was rather telling, he was distracted too. She could... touch all she wanted. All... wanted...

Settling her hands on his shoulders, Miyako pushed him gently yet firmly onto his back on the couch. She didn't stop there though, following his body with her own as she moved to straddle him with a pleased groan as she rested right against him. Touching... all she wanted...? Once he was on his back, she tried to sit up, though now her tattoos were rather bared for him to see all of it at once.

The flowers were pulsing softly, except in places where his skin touched hers. Where his arms were around him, the flowers were glowing steadily and her legs and lower body? Well they were definitely throbbing as the vines shifted lightly across her skin, her excitement visible in more than just her rather obvious looks down at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:42 am

She wasn't pushing him into anything, that was a fact. He was...distracted too, just like her, which at this point may be a bit more than obvious in more ways than one. She could touch him...all the wanted.

He was...definitely fine to go...

As her hands settled on his shoulders he glanced down to them briefly, as Miyako's next action caught him a bit off guard as he was pushed over into the couch.

He blinked up at her, eyes slightly widened and his face still a bit tinted from the fluster s she looked down at him now that she'd straddled him.

Her...tattoos were acting up again, which forced his attention to them for a short moment.

She was...definitely set off...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Miyako felt the first twinges of intense fluster as she stared down at Hibiki. This... was embarrassing. This was so embarrassing. He could see all of her like this! In fact he was looking, though that was because of her reactive tattoos.

Miyako blushed brightly, but was pleased to see he was still a bit red himself and thus found herself giving a pleased giggle. "Aha! I did it. Hibiki's all mine to touch now!"

She seemed... pleased and happy, even as she was quite clearly aroused. Now that she was more used to sex, it was becoming obvious she took great enjoyment from it in just a happy way. Curious, excited and very playful in an almost innocent way...

Like now, her tattoos and body showed how she was reacting just as his was while she rubbed herself softly against him unknowingly. She still smiled brightly, still stared down at him and still blushed up a storm as her hands trailed across his skin in pleased touches. "What do I do now?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:22 pm

W-What was there to be so happy about!?

W-Well...there was...things to be excited and...yeah... Still...acting all happy like that while obviously so... Hibiki couldn't help himself from glancing away for a moment, though the slight fluster was obviously there as Miyako smiled and stared down at him as-

!

Her touch got a slight shudder from him, and for a second his eyes flickered back to her.

...H-Hah!? W-what now!?

"D-Don't...stop...s'what..." Gh.... She had him wrapped around her finger like this, in their current states...and he knew it. Her smiling all happily like that, blushing, and looking down at him, touching him...gh...mn...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colors of the Heart
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next