(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colors of the Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Colors of the Heart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:48 am

Th-Those moans...! She was doing really good then? He liked this? Miyako was so happy... this... was something she could do... Make him feel like this, get him off and make him make those sounds.

Tempting sounds, but that wasn't important right now!

Miyako glanced over as she felt Hibiki shift, her eyes meeting his as he stared for a moment.. and then covered his face again. She felt her face burning and groaned in her throat with him still in it, but didn't stop as she went slowly with this... Still, even a bit slow it must still feel really amazing...

After a few of those, she slid him out and gripped him with her hand again before resuming the...more normal stuff... It was harder to breath like that so she could just...alternate...

That might feel amazing to him... Hopefully... As long as she didn't go slow again, she could...get him off...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:29 am

Hibiki's moans didn't slow, though he did attempt to stifle some of them, as Miyako continued; he couldn't stop most of them from escaping, what she was doing to him driving him closer and closer. S-Since when the hell could she e-even do that!?

She was still going slow, but...but what she was doing still felt good, still felt...really good.

Feeling her grip him, another response was given as she resumed the more normal that they were used to when it came to this, it still...felt good. If she kept it up like...like this he'd...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 4:34 pm

Miyako felt a minor bit of pride well up as Hibiki tried to stifle his strong moans. He really really liked this...? This wasnlt so bad so maybe she should do it more, especially with those moans. It gave him pleasure that he deserved, she wanted to get better for him...

There was a bit of a solution too to the quickly becoming apparent problem too! If she just slid him back down her throat when the time came, no tasting or weird sliminess~ Miyako was quite happy about her weak gag reflex for stuff now. She just had to keep pleasing him like this and he'd feel better! After a few moments, she alternated backto sliding back in her throat just in case...

Hers could be dealt with...later or something. His moans were arousing after all and if she hadn't been in work mode... Well she would have been set off just as bad by what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 5:27 pm

There was no way he was gonna last much longer, not with...not with Miyako doing what she was doing; she wasn't going as slow as she usually did...now that she'd been reassured somewhat, which only increased the pleasure of how this all felt.

"M-Miyak...o..." Once more, he failed to bite back a moan, though his tone also had a slight warning to it. He...He wasn't gonna...

It felt...It felt way too good... Way too-

After another moment, he was finally pushed over the edge with everything, feeling himself finish just as he'd warned before, Miyako's name escaping once more as he did so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:47 pm

Miyako heard the warning in Hibiki's tone gave her enough time to prepare herself for his impending climax. She didn't like the taste or feel of it but all her options for this were just as annoying... except this one perhaps.

Making sure to not stop or slow down in her actions, so as to not accidentally deny him this again, she was quickly rewarded with moaning of her name that sent shivers up her spine. Sliding him down her throat, the young woman let him spend himself there while swallowing it with much more ease.

It still felt weird going down her throat but this was way better... and unconsciously sexier really. As she slipped him from her mouth, Miyako made a tiny face as she tasted a bit of it on him but then broke into a smile as she looked at Hibiki. She couldn't help her face burning up though... "H-How was th-that, Hibiki?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:33 am

M-Miyako ha-!?

She hadn't...hadn't backed away, he'd thought she'd have backed away upon his warning. Had he just not been clear enough? Doing...that wasn't something she-

H...How was that!?

Hibiki's eyes were wide, and while he was still recovering, panting and trying to catch his breath, he could only look at Miyako with a bit of...surprise.

"S-Since when could you do... a-ah... S-Sorry...didn't...warn better..." She was smiling? He'd just...in...her mouth...though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:45 pm

Miyako's face somehow burned several levels hotter, perhaps to face melting levels? It sure felt like it as she turned away at Hibiki's surprised reaction and words. W-Was it really that shocking?!

Aaaaah! She had to reply though...

"M-Mmm...f-found out...n-not...much of a gag...reflex... a while...ago..." Miyako's hands moved to her face as she admitted that, hiding herself and curling up into a ball with her face bent to her legs and her hands sandwiched between. Because of that her voice was a bit muffled, but still audible and recognizable... "Y-You...warned...f-fine... j-just...c-can't taste... i-in... my...eep!"

Unable to finish saying that, Miyako then promptly fell to her side in a ball of purest fluster.

Dead, she was gonna die...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:54 pm

"A...Ah..." Her gag...reflex was...weak, a-ah... Since she'd found that out, she had thought to just...down her throat... Hibiki could hardly think these thoughts, still flustered himself but Miyako's flustered breakdown was a good distraction.

H-His warning had been fine then...at least.

As Miyako tumbled over into an embarrassed heap, he moved to sit up more, reaching over to to lightly pet her head; some...some comfort...maybe...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 11:12 pm

Miyako grew more flustered at Hibiki's response. J-Just sounds...

This was too embarrassing. Even the silence was embarrassing, what lay between them just a hot mess of fluster and things. He'd been unbearably aroused and then she'd just... Well it was her right to! If he wanted it at least...

And he had been but was worried worried about work and school, because she was busy lately...

Worrying too much...

As his hand petted her though, she let out a startled squeak before a lone hand reached up to grip his. She tugged him lightly towards her, not facing him but wanting more attention than this despite her fluster. "D-Did...it...work?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 11:35 pm

Hibiki continued petting her head until she pulled his hand to her, letting her do so while she...worked through her fluster, he guessed? S-She was either working through it or just letting it eat at her like he'd been doing earlier...

D-Did it work!?

Even though she wasn't even looking at him, he couldn't help but glance away at her question. "A-...Ah..."

W-Well...yeah, it'd worked...

It had definitely worked...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 11:39 pm

Miyako pulled his hand to her mouth and gave a tiny little nomming bite on the tip of his middle finger. A soft, cute growl escaped her despite the fluster as she shook her head a bit. "M-mm...Mmmm..."

"Y-You...have to use words... I-I...th-this...isn't something...sounds can...convey..." She whined softly, needing that reassurance that she had done fine. It...was a sort of positive sound and she could read him... But her brain needed...needed to know it was fine vocally.

Fluster or...no fluster, she wouldn't be able to do things like this again if she didn't even get a good job or something stupid and awkward from him! "I...I-I need...the reassurance..."

Miyako still...got too flustered over it for stupid reasons, so she...she did need it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 11:44 pm

W-Wasn't something a sound could convey? H-He usually used that sound...in the positive sense, but he guessed he could understand what she was saying... M...Mn... W-What was with the biting, though... G-Growling?

"M-Mn...a...s'Was fine...good..." Hibiki attempted to reassure, though obviously struggling with his words considering the subject of their current conversation. "...D...Definitely worked..."

It'd...It'd worked, it...it had...

Miyako needed the reassurance, and...while he was...having a bit of trouble talking he hoped she could...take his words, at least...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:46 am

Miyako squeaked, flushing more brightly as she was pretty sure her face was now half melted off. It... had worked...

Worked... well. She was vibrating from embarrassment but it could be dealt with in a bit, instead she slowly uncurled before pushing herself off of the bathroom floor. Not one glace towards Hibiki was given, though she had his hand till to her mouth.

"Mm...g-glad..." She was happy, forgetting all about the body of hers covered now in rather impressive, almost living tattoos and instead minorly basking in her happiness at having done this right for him. Miyako just...needed a bit to relax from it... What better way though than to cuddle him? Not minding the undone pants and underwear one bit, she turned slowly and very hesitantly attempted to climb up Hibiki's body onto his lap.

Her eyes refused to look at him though, the fluster was too strong even now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:58 am

Hibiki remained sitting as Miyako worked through the embarrassment, but he hoped his words had helped a bit... She had...squeaked, and stuff, so they'd likely added to her fluster, but maybe they'd been...useful...

When she finally moved, he let her do as she wanted as she crawled up into his lap. Once she was there, his arms moved around her, holding her to him in a soft hold; he'd need to change clothes pretty soon...his were soaked...

G-Glad?

It'd...been good then.

"A-Ah..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:19 pm

"You're....cold..." Miyako murmured against his neck as she snuggled up to him completely. He was holding her so this was fine then, Hibiki wouldn't hold her if he didn't like to or want to. He was still pretty wet though and his long hair dripped on her enough that it would be annoying soon.

Just it helped the burning of her face to be like this. It made it less embarrassing to get love and affection after. It... had worked and she had done well and he was happy and so was she?

So that was good. Very good. It...was normal...

The most normal of things...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:33 pm

"A-...Ah..." Yeah, he was a bit cold, more than a bit maybe...alright he was pretty cold, yeah. "Clothes...are still wet...sticking..." Uncomfortable, they were pretty uncomfortable, and considering he'd soaked himself in freezing water earlier wasn't really helping his current state.

His clothes were bothering him more than his hair, which he hardly seemed to really notice as he held Miyako in his lap. He was cold, but he did...want to hold her for a bit, so...wasn't a problem...

He could definitely deal for a bit, it wasn't like he'd get sick or anything that quickly...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:20 pm

"Why...?" Miyako questioned his earlier response, using his powers to run far far away from her and into the bathroom. Where he'd locked the door..."Why not just...tell me? Once I was done."

He'd sorta vaguely alluded but... work her hadn't understood one bit. She did realize after, the poor dear, but well he'd still helped her just fine anyways. Her hands slipped up into his hair, neither of them making moves to separate it seemed despite how uncomfortable this was.

Her fingers separated a few strands apart, enough to get a braid started in back, and she did this while not even looking for the moment in affectionate love. She'd have to warm him up once she'd cleaned the giant mess upstairs up... Maybe warm him up first? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:31 pm

"...W-Working..." He'd...explained that before, somewhat...well, in the same way he was explaining now. She'd been working, and she hadn't even been bothered by it at all, he could just...handle it himself, he'd felt...not in the easiest method, but...still deal with it...

That was...basically it...

Hibiki said nothing as Miyako began to separate and braid some of his hair, not minding as they sat there in the middle of the shower.

As he'd said though, she'd been working...no need to bother or concern her with...with his problem.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:37 pm

Miyako waited for him to explain more but Hibiki merely said working and ended it. That wasn't an explanation at all for... for any of it.

At all.

That explained nothing.

Giving a soft growl, her remaining fluster fled as she lifted her head up enough to nom on his neck. Soft, disapproving bites were given as she spoke. "Mm-mm. Not...an explanation... After... Why the whole... fleeing like that, and water while fully clothed... and just...locking the bathroom door?"

He had to use words! "Why...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:45 pm

H-Hah? What... Biting him again? She just...

Hibiki let out a breath as Miyako further questioned him, and he shook his head just slightly. After... She wanted to know why he fled, used the water like he had...locked the door...

"Handling...it myself..." He answered, "...Wasn't thinking entirely straight, so just...acted quick..."

Thus the rushing...though part of it was because he hadn't wanted her to see the problem, and the sudden shower without minding his clothes...and locking because she'd find out if she just came in...like she had...locks weren't a thing that worked between them, he guessed... plus, if she had his key...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:24 pm

"..." The explanation just made her stop biting, and pull away enough to stare in what could be considered awe at Hibiki. It was a form of awe after all. Amused awe.

Wasn't thinking entirely straight...?

Finishing the braid in his hair, she removed her hands from his neck as a giggle welled up. They both promptly went to her lips as she tried to stifle them but they still continued to try and escape. "H-Hibiki... That's um...not how you handle... You just... Well taking off the clothes is important but...you coulda just did that in a warm shower. It'd just...go down the drain."

"I was really worried, you freaked out and ran off and then had the bathroom locked. S-Sorry I burst in, next time you lock it I'll not. I mean next time you lock it normally and not in a freaked out way." Shaking her head, her giggles stopped and she gave him a soft smile. They really should get out of the bathroom, before he got too much colder.

What if he caught a cold?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:37 pm

"Gh-... g..." Hibiki turned his head away from Miyako as she began to laugh, doing a terrible job at stifling it all the while. D-Did she really find it that amusing? He hadn't been thinking straight, so... His actions were perfectly fine...gh...g...

She'd been...worried though, due to his suddenness... He should have figured she would have, though there'd been a part of him that might have just thought he'd needed to rush... He...had said he'd needed the bathroom, after all...

Miyako had seen through that though, clearly...

"...Sorry..." She'd...still been worried though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:14 pm

Oh he was embarrassed now? No matter all of his posturing, Miyako knew he should be a bit embarrassed over this! Seriously, talk about an overreaction! And using that excuse... It hadn't worked do to his complete disregard for acting as normal at all. Hibiki was such a dork... Especially when he tried to hide it.

Miyako's hands went to the bottom of his shirt after a few more moments of hiding her laughter, starting to pull it up to get the wet and clinging item off. She just smiled at his apology and shook her head, not wanting him to say that... "Stop being so...um, silly about it? Its still a bit flustering anyways. Its times like these I can almost feel the relation to Yuki-nii."

That might get her tossed from his lap, but she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:59 pm

M-Mn... He'd overreacted, so... He just hadn't wanted Miyako to worry herself on it, and...sure...his actions induced that worry considering the rush, and all..gh... S-Still-

!?

".........." She could practically feel what...?

Hibiki looked at Miyako, his expression a subtle mixture of shock and...maybe disgust as he sat there while she busied herself with getting his wet and sticking clothes off. "Th...That's...n... I'm...offended?"

He blinked, though considering the relationship between their group his reaction would likely be found comical, not that he noticed right now.

Could...Could practically feel the...

No.

No...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:08 pm

Miyako pulled the shirt up and off with his helpful lifting of his arms, before he spoke. Was he really that shocked and disgusted? Considering he'd pulled something she could be almost certain Iyuki had before this point, or would in the future, he had no room to feel that way.

"Are you now? You don't sound sure of that. Are you sure its offense?" Instead of taking it seriously as he wanted, she focused on slipping from his lap and hiding a soft, amused smile. He tone might have given her amusement away though as she stood, heading over to the towel rack. "Stand up, 'Biki! We gotta get you out of these pants and underwear before you chafe."

He was so amusing sometimes... And she was definitely gonna tease the Tsundere after that~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colors of the Heart
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next