(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colors of the Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Colors of the Heart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:38 am

"M-Miya-!?" Before Hibiki could even finish after Miyako slipped, she had already fallen, landing on her bottom and...

Quickly grabbing one of the clean washcloths lying nearby, in a movement just as quick he placed it over her eyes on her head. Nothing was wrong, damn it!

There was no reason for that "Oh" there wasn't!

"N-Nothing's wrong!" He quickly said, though by his tone...his words obviously didn't hold up, especially since Miyako had already seen the problem.

After all he'd had to do, he was just...dead after all of that! Defeated...he was defeated, so he just tipped over, letting the embarrassment, and humiliation consume him as he just lied there fully clothed on the wet shower floor.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:44 am

Miyako just stared, a bit shocked and wondering if...she was the cause. Had... what he did really...gotten him this bothered...?

Ahah...and then that show afterwards...had...

Destroyed him...

That had been hard for him hadn't it...

She barely reacted as the washcloth settled on her, covering her eyes but not her memory. She squeaked softly though as he spoke... Obviously, what was in his pants was what was wrong.

As Hibiki fell over, the mildly broken otter stood up in the freezing water and shut it off. After that, she stripped herself of the washcloth before moving back to the floor...

He'd been in a lot of pain hadn't he...? Well problems at least. She'd thought about repaying him and...well... It wasn't like this stuff was the huge issue he was making it out to be.

Crawling over to the broken man laying on his side, she grabbed his side with her hands to try and tip him onto his back instead since he wasn't facing her. If he let her, she would place the washcloth over his eyes to help him feel better then...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:58 am

Hibiki felt the water stop, but didn't move; he didn't move at all even as Miyako got up. He was proclaiming himself immovable... He wasn't moving, he would just die here cold and soaked... This was the worst fate he could have been given.

Soaked, freezing, still dead, Miyako having seen...

This was the worst outcome...

When Miyako started to tug at him, trying to get him to move onto his back he was being as stiff as a board, his humiliation too high to just...stop his pathetic hiding.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:04 am

Miyako tugged and tugged and tugged, but Hibiki wasn't moving. That... was frustrating. Giving him a grumpy pouty sound, the young woman leaned up and lifted the washcloth. Moving it over his head in a partial 'dead' manner, she dropped it on him with relish before she moved back to her previous position...

What to do now...?

Sighing softly, she leaned down onto his side a bit, her hand settled against his lower abdomen while the other kept her up... Before she slipped that over his pants to grip the apparently awful thing and rub softly over his clothes. "...'Biki... Why do you try so hard to hide this stuff?"

Miyako was blushing up a storm, this was...so flustering but... seriously... he was that...set off by her?

Ah...flattering...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:15 am

Hibiki lay there, still aside from the attempts Miyako made at moving him, and even as the washcloth was dropped on his head. Fitting, considering his current state. He wasn't moving, he was just going to die here in his humiliation... He had already resigned himself to this fate, and could see no way to go back on that decisio-

!?!

A choked gasp almost was given as he felt Miyako's hand on him, over his clothing, his hands automatically clenching as he tried to keep his mouth shut.

"M-..." Why!? "Y...You're...y-you...busy..." She'd been busy, was busy as far as he knew... The work and everything had just...set him off, he'd warned, he had definitely warned her of this!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:20 am

...She'd...made him gasp...?

Well it served him right! Miyako continued to stroke him over the pants, applying soft pressure as she was scared to hurt him like that when he was this aroused.

Her head settled against his side, keeping up her touches as he attempted to speak, obviously worried about something... Worried about her being busy?! Ah...work mode... That had... really bothered him. She shook her head firmly, her voice soft even as she did rather adult things to him. "Its done now... The tattoos are done... So you like them?"

That's what she was busy with... Or had been busy with, as it was. Which...other than clean up... was completely done. If... Hibiki wanted... "You...want me... right? Um... well I'm here now. So... you can have me, Hibiki. I-I've...told you that before..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:09 pm

Miyako was... Miyako was killing him right now, in a more pleasant way than before, but she was still killing him as evident by the occasional groan that attempted to force its way up and out. He was...had just been trying to get rid of it...in a...non-busy way...

That was...not really much of an option now, it seemed like cold water wouldn't even effect it at this rate with Miyako...doing what she was doing.

"W...You...were...w..working..." She'd been working, and if she'd been wanting to keep on working then she should...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:36 pm

Miyako nudged up his shirt with her mouth as the groans continued. She...was blushing... blushing a ton, but she settled her lips on the skin of his side and sucked softly for a few moments. Hibiki was... had had... a mental breakdown over this?! And dove into the shower entirely dressed!

All over her working... A-And she was...doing this...and being forward... And her hand moved up to reach his zipper and button, pausing in her touching to get those... those done... "M-Mhm... N-Not...now... G-Got...other things to do...for now..."

Her hand about to touch him through his underwear, she froze and shot up though. Her hands waved in the air and she shook her head. "U-Unless you really don't want to! If you don't, I'm sorry! I was just... I saw you reacting like this... um I just... I'm sorry if you would rather not!"

Aaah maybe he was just trying to do a round about way of saying no? And had trouble because he was aroused...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:59 pm

Miyako was...tempting him, really...really tempting him; he was already set off, this was just... Feeling her touch was driving him insane, it felt like...she was getting...getting his pants undone, he could feel.

That...Those would be better off...off...

H-Hah!? His eyes looked to Miyako, finally, though they were lidded, and he was panting.

If...If it wasn't...wasn't fine he would have... Well, he was broken right now, but...but what she was doing was...fine, he was humiliated and embarrassed because of...everything that'd led up to this ordeal, but...

"s'...s'Alright...don't need...to...sto...p..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:59 pm

Miyako bit her lip, staring down at Hibiki's rather aroused appearance. A-Ah...when he panted like that, eyes half closed and wet hair clinging to him... I-It was tempting in and of itself.

He...seemed fine with it though, wanting it and she gave him a soft nod as her panicking slowed down. It seemed like humiliating and embarrassing were par for the course before sex for them, but she pushed that thought away and put her hands on his side to try and pull him over.

"Please...on your back... Mm, can do more with my mouth if you...you want..?" Miyako was flushing brightly, but he was already this set off and her touch had ruined him so... Why not just...use her mouth too?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 4:06 am

One his...on his back? Hibiki could feel Miyako attempting to pull him over, and this time he allowed it and did as asked; he moved onto his back, still...wishing he could cover his face, but that in turn just seemed more embarrassing of an option since they were...

After...after this too, if he could...just relax after...

Thoughts of after were...nearly impossible to fully think about, too set off after everything to worry about it right now. M-Mouth...?

"A...Any way's...s'fine..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 4:33 am

Miyako slide back a bit as Hibiki finally moved, blushing brightly and hoping she could... could do this... It was flustering for her, just trying to do this outright when she wasn't that aroused... It wasn't as if his sounds and reactions hadn't effected her yet, it just wasn't like usual when she was too set off to even think about what she was doing.

Well... now she was doing it... And now that he was on his back and could see her doing this, rather...easily, it was harder to focus and not get embarrassed. At least when he was sitting up it wasn't so flustering, he just got to look down at her head. Right now he'd be seeing...

He said anything was fine, but she wasn't going to skimp out on this! Miyako nodded and crawled over his left leg a bit, straddling it before leaning down to his abdomen. Her right hand held her body up while her left pushed up his shirt. L-Leading up to touching was good... Miyako's mouth settled near his navel and softly planted kisses on his bare skin.

If...she didn't look up...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 5:55 am

Another breath was given as he felt Miyako's lips on his skin, feeling her straddle his leg just before doing so. before he would have just...pulled his legs up rather than lie flat, but that...that would be counterproductive considering what...what needed doing, would make...harder...

It didn't mean it was any easier to not move; once of Hibiki's hands moved up, pressing his knuckles to his mouth to at least attempt to stifle himself. Being this set off...when it was only him was just...

Would the embarrassment even fade after this...? D-Didn't know, he just...didn't know...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:03 am

Miyako was giving him teasing kisses and then soft nips on his stomach before moving down towards the edge of his pants. Hibiki deserved to get all of her love right? He deserved to be...given something nice... Something that she could just give him without getting in return.

Her eyes were drawn up though, to her immense fluster, as his hand moved to his lips though and she let out a flustered squeak. Lifting her free hand up, Miyako grabbed the wash cloth and then draped it over his face and hand.

"I-If you look... I-I'll die of embarrassment Hibiki..." She muttered, her mouth going back to make a soft hickey right at the line of his underwear as her hand moved to stroke him through it softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:13 am

S-Squeak, what had-?

!?!

Hibiki froze some as he felt the fabric of the washcloth fall over his face, but otherwise didn't move it. Miyako was...r-really close, rubbing...through his underwear -- he was dying right n-

She would die of embarrassment!?

If he had the mindset right now she'd be in for a retort to that, but...obviously he was in no state to argue or give any sort of reply other than pleasured ones as she stroked and teased him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:24 am

Miyako felt a bit better, but squeaked again as she looked up. That...washcloth looked so stupid what had she been thinking... Aaaah but she couldn't stop now, even as her face burned.

The hand stroking him softly over his underwear moved as her mouth did, unbuttoning the hole in it so she could pull him out gently. Leaving a few marks on his lower stomach, she pulled away with a soft pop as she had been sucking up until the last second.

Her vibrant eyes darted back up to Hibiki before it went down to the part of him she was holding softly, as her mouth then followed her eyes. Slowly licking up the length of him, she wanted to make sure she did this right. B-Books had been...helpful... But this was still nerve wracking... It was sensitive, he was really sensitive...what if she hurt him?

Miyako just wanted him to feel good... Her tongue unintentionally teasing him the whole time with soft licks.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:52 am

Hibiki couldn't even bother with the washcloth, didn't even care or notice it as Miyako continued to trail lower. She was...leaving marks...he didn't need to look to be able to tell that; hell, looking would end up killing him.

As her hand touched him, touched him after she'd removed him somewhat from his underwear he gave another moan, a quick intake of breath practically interrupting it.

Her mouth followed, which earned an even stronger reaction, and the hand near his mouth clenched tightly as he tried and failed to hold back that strong response. He couldn't think at all right now, his mind too broken to manage that anymore.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:59 am

Moans...were good... Strong moans...really good. Miyako could tell he was trying to stifle his reactions, a shiver running up her spine as that voice of his ruined her a bit more. He'd even sucked in a breath... must...feel nice...

It was helping her not feel too bad or worried, she couldn't undress him fully from this so...it was best to just... do it like this for now... It wasn't as if he wasn't fully touchable with his pants and underwear like this, so that wasn't even a concern.

After teasing him for a bit unintentionally while building up courage from his sounds, Miyako finally trailed her tongue up him again but this time followed it with slipping him into her mouth. She slowly slid him inside, carefully sliding him in just in case she messed up and used her teeth or something. Even after a few months, she was still nervous about this and went excruciatingly slow, though very very thorough with her mouth, hand and tongue...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:05 am

M...Miyako was going to kill him, she was going to end up killing him like this. She was...touching him, using her mouth on him...but when it came to..to this type of pleasure she was...

Slow, excruciatingly slow; it was practically torturous. She was using her mouth...tongue, and hand but going so painfully slow. At first, it wasn't something that was too bad, the pleasure from just her contact giving extreme amounts of pleasure, but...s...slow...

The best thing to have was release when it came to this, and that release seemed like it was miles away...

"M...Miy...ako..." She could...go faster if she wanted, it wasn't gonna hurt him...or anything; slow like this was... "Y...You don-"

In his current state, words were nearly impossible, much less a full sentence...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:14 am

Miyako felt a bit better about this, Hibiki did feel good in her mouth. It was fun, in an interesting way to just give him this. The sounds she'd get, the reactions, all of it was nice and even if she was set off... Well his pants were already wet so it wasn't like he'd notice a bit...

However Hibiki's muffled voice startled her, a questioning sound coming from her and partially vibrating her mouth before she pulled back and looked up. The...cloth was so stupid... Her face was burning as she let go of him to pull it off.

"M-Mm? H-Hmm?" Was... she doing it wrong...? Miyako's flush grew as a worried look appeared in her eyes. She...didn't...? She didn't what? The young woman couldn't question that fully though, too nervous about messing up...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:31 am

Hibiki gave another groan, feeling Miyako stop to look up to him; the...the washcloth came off, but he still wasn't looking down, couldn't look down...

"D..Don't have to....to...slow..." She was being careful, it felt, really careful but thorough and it was slow, really... W-Was she worried about...still...? She wasn't...gonna hurt him... She didn't need to go that slow... "N...Not g-gonna...hurt..."

If she was nervous, and worried...he needed to at least try to say that, try to reassure her even in his current state when just talking was extremely difficult.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:38 am

...Not...slow...

Miyako burned up, her head turning as she grew more flustered. Wouldn't...hurt him? But...what if she went too fast and...her teeth or... If she rubbed too hard it would hurt him or...

Swallowing her worries, she gave a nod while assuming he was looking, before turning back to his body. She...couldn't look up at all, so she didn't know if he was looking or not but she hoped not for her sake as she moved off of his legs and to the side of his body. It'd be easier for her to do this if he wasn't in direct line of sight she felt and might help with her fluster.

Now beside him, the young woman reached down and stroked him a bit harder than usual for a few moments before she bent back over him and slid him into her mouth. She...could be a bit more forceful... And thus Miyako gripped a little harder and moved a tiny bit faster as she made sure to still be thorough. He...needed pleasure... right now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:43 am

Hibiki waited, though it was practically torture to do so, as Miyako he assumed worked through her concerns. If she...she was nervous he'd...he'd tried to reassure her; she would be fine...going a little faster...even a little would be...much better.

When he felt her grip again, this time harder after it'd felt like she'd moved from him, she earned a stronger response. Her mouth moving like it was on him now was...definitely better than what she'd been doing before, even if she'd only sped up a little... Much better, it was definitely...

It wasn't excruciatingly slow...at least, and by his responses it was obvious Miyako was doing well.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:49 am

Miyako heard the much stronger response and immediate became a bit soothed. So before... had been...torture? Good but also not enough? Ahaha...why hadn't he told her before?

Well...normally it was just a prelude to sex, she rarely if ever (possibly once or twice) given him a blow job just to get him off. It was embarrassing and she wasn't entirely fond of the taste so it was just...something they did to arouse each other but not just to finish it...

He liked this though, he was feeling good... It wouldn't hurt...? Miyako thought for a moment before turning red and taking a breath before sliding Hibiki into her mouth deeper than she'd ever done... into her throat slowly. Would...that feel good? It... was probably tight and wet so...

Miyako concentrated on that, trying to fit all of him down her throat as her hand left him. It...was like the banana after all just bigger...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:35 am

This wasn't something they did often, Hibiki...knew that, and knew when it came to just...straight up doing this it wasn't something Miyako was really fond of. She...hadn't needed to...but, he trusted her to stop if she...really didn't want to...

This was something they usually did before sex, but...t-that wasn't the intention this time, obviously.

Hibiki was wrapped up with how this all felt right now, she had....was doing well, having quickened her pace like that...and-!?

A stronger moan was given, noticeably as Miyako slipped him even deeper into her mouth, and on instinct he had...had to lo-

L-Looking just...

Again he covered his face, groaning and moaning at all of this. S-Since when the hell could she d-do-!? S-Since when!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colors of the Heart
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next