(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free days make for fun nights.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:10 am

Meiko looked up. "B-But Aoi... my glasses." She said with a sniffle. She stood up shakily, putting a hand out on Aoi's shoulder to steady herself. Once she was pretty sure she was good, she let go and nearly fell again before catching her footing. "But.. But... uh.." She shook her head. "You...You'll buy me more? Really? Really?" She clasped her hands together before throwing herself into a hug. "Thank you friend Aoi. Yes. Mars would be awesome now, let's go." She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:57 am

Aoi stood still for the woman, smiling and trying to make sure she'd be all right and steady on her feet. Poor Meiko... Even somewhat drunk Aoi felt bad and almost wanted to grab a random person to be her friends partner for the night. But they could be a bad one.

Still the happy reallys made Aoi shake her head as she held Meiko in a tight hug for a moment, giving her a squeeze as she spoke. "Yes! Friend Aoi shall provide the money, you got her video so that was good! Your new glasses will be perfect."

Pulling from the hug, Aoi led the woman outside carefully, being sure to wait for her to move and not go too fast. Finally they made it ouside and she waved a taxi down as she held Meiko up. She was grinning, her clothing was crooked and she was flushed from drinking and the dancing. "Will you be okay taking the taxi home? I'll pay and give him your address."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:09 am

She tugged away from the hug, bracing herself against the stronger Aoi. She looked like she could start crying at any moment. "Thank you... Thank you so much!" She collapsed back into the hug, squeezing Aoi before pulling away, leaving an arm around her to keep herself steady.

"Friend Aoi knows my address? What a good friend!" She patted Aoi's head haphazardly. She nearly collapsed for a moment before reaching into her purse. "I thought.. .I thought I was gonna have to.. to... wooohh.." She dropped a little business card, going full wobbly for a moment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:22 am

Meiko no... don't be saaad. Or maybe it was happy? If so Aoi could relate. She nodded and smiled brightly at her friend. "Welcome welcome! Friend Meiko deserves nothing less than happiness!"

Aoi did not know her address in fact, the sudden realization of that making her wince. This would be a problem... The head pats did nothing to soothe the now worried shinigami, who had flagged down a taxi. It waited while she tried to get Meiko into the car, stopping only to pick up the business card that caught her eye. Wobbly friend took all her concentration though, so she had to wait a moment to. "Its okaay don't worry. You'll get in the taxi and get into your home when you get there and then sleep."

Looking at the card, she glanced down and stared curiously for a moment. An address and instructions for calling a landlord in case of blackout drunkeness. Pulling out her phone, she dialed the number.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:16 am

After a few minutes, the landlord answered. "Hello? What time of night is... is this one of Meiko's people? I'll unlock her apartment. It's 43B. Think you can manage getting her there?"

Meiko meanwhile, was hanging from Aoi, rubbing her face into Aoi's arm. "Aoooiii... I think.. I think I might be a little drunk." She said before laughing rather maniacally.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:25 am

"I don't think I can fully... Just a cab? Would that be fine?" Aoi was worried she'd be stuck there overnight, unable to find her way back in her drunken state. She could find Rin's place from here, it wasn't too too far... but the alcohol was soaked in her at this point. She wouldn't be able to flashstep as well or anything for right now.

Patting Meiko's head she grinned down at her. "I am too Meiko! Hehehe we are so ridiculous for this~"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:28 am

Meiko managed to straighten herself up, looking at Aoi for a moment, trying to concentrate. A cab? She could.. um.. She finally nodded. "Y-yeah.. I can.. I can get ... " She shook her head, trying to clear it. "J-Just tell the cab...where to go.. and. and don't let him try anything funny.. I .. I ah.." She hugged Aoi. "I'm sorry. I'm sorrryyyy." She buried her head in Aoi's shoulder. She was such a terrible friend! ;__;
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:38 am

"Its okaaaay Meiko!" Aoi's voice was sad as she hugged her friend tightly, patting her head before pushing her back lightly. Helping her into the cab, she gently pushed her inside. The woman was so drunk and Aoi was wobbling slightly herself. She needed to get her going or else she wasn't going to make it home...

"I don't think she will. I promise." Aoi looked at the old woman driving the cab who looked worn out and like she wanted to just go home more than anything else. Handing over some of the bills to the cabbie, more than enough to cover even a trip to the other side of town, she handed over the business card as well. Nodding to her friend, she patted her head. "Get back so I can shut the door. We'll see each other again I promise!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:45 am

She nodded, finally starting to cry from all of these RAMPANT EMOTIONS! This was truly a whirlwind friendship that would touch both of their lives in such meaningful ways. They might even need to have a cooking montage together. They "OOF!" She bonked her head on the roof of the cab, rubbing it with a pout. It sobered her up just enough to lucidly respond to her current situation. She scooted back and nodded before the door was shut, crawling over and putting her hands to the window, sad puppy facing Aoi as the annoyed driver hit the gas.

"Goodbye Aoi! I'll miss you! Don't let the war change youu!" She called out before falling backwards in a stupor.

She would somehow, at the insistence of a begrudging cabbie, make it out of the vehicle and back to her apartment. She would crash inside the door without shutting it, only to be scooted in with a broom by the landlord before the door was shut and locked.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:05 am

Aoi felt miserable, look at that sad puppy face and those tears. She almost cried herself, waving the entire time Meiko rode away. Her final words leaving Aoi in a bit of confusion but she yelled back, "I WON'T MEIKO! I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOOUU!"

Sniffing a bit, Aoi went over and kicked a pole before running off into the night. She had a ways to go to get to Rin's house before she collapsed from drunk...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free days make for fun nights.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5