(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free days make for fun nights.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:12 pm

Aoi was laughing as the corset moved around her, fitting to her body perfectly. It was as if it was tailor made to fit her small frame, which...it was now. Realizing the woman now was nude, the shinigami gave a sheepish grin and reached down to the floor, relishing in her new corset. She handed over the sweater and looked down. "Oh yeah that would be bad to go into the store with. I'll make sure to give the skirt back I promise, um but you should take it off Sensei. It would be really awkward for me to, especially under another skirt."

Booping her head with a closed fist, Aoi seemed to realize she probably caused a hassle with her actions. But looking down, she ran a hand over the corset with a small smile. It was so nice... She couldn't help it...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:29 pm

She raised an eyebrow, watching the corset conform so perfectly to the girl's shape. Well. She had to admit she was a LITTLE bummed out that the girl was off the table. This was just about the most incriminating situation she'd ever been in with someone she WASN'T going to have sex with. She took the sweater, giving a shifty glance to the cab driver before lifting it up, only momentarily revealing herself before she pulled it down over herself. She looked over at the girl, giving a little smirk.

"Very well." Well, that was the end of the girl's gullibility, she assumed. She'd remember that the girl wasn't QUITE as wonderfully oblivious as she seemed. "Well, I suppose if I have to do work." She gave a playful scoff before reaching under her skirt. She messed with it for several minutes before pulling the skirt down, straightening her legs to pull it off before handing it to Aoi. "Well, I was looking forward to the attention I would get in the outfit... but I suppose when we get to the store I can find something better, hm?"

And, speak of the devil, the cab pulled into view of the shop. A popular shop for night club goers, the store mostly sold, much to Aoi's delight although Meiko wouldn't know it, leather. It was where Meiko had gone for the outfit Aoi was currently wearing, in fact. She tapped a finger to her lips. Hrm... Hopefully the place wouldn't be too much culture shock for the girl.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:25 am

Aoi just blinked with a small smile, something finally clicking for her. Those types of comments she used on Rin to get him to do more things when she wanted it... If she teased him enough he gave in, or at least tried to do what she asked... Putting a finger to her cheek, she tilted her head and her tone. "If I didn't assume better I would think you wanted me to. I'm sorry but I don't find ladies attractive in that way, though I can tell when one is pretty or such. And you are pretty and I appreciate the help but... I really wouldn't do anything with you other than be your friend and student."

Accepting the skirt after her little speech, Aoi slipped it on. It was a little big but it sat just fine. She did have a nice enough butt for this. The car slid to a halt as the shinigami picked up her dress, and she tried to peer out of the window at it before shrugging and just getting out of the car. From the window it looked... Aoi's eyes sparkled. "Oh my... yes! This is the best store I've ever seen look at those its all LEATHER and its so pretty and YES!"

With that Aoi scurried inside. She forgot about cab fare but she could pay it back easily.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:38 am

She gave a curious little "uh?" Aoi looked like she had thought of something. Then the foolish redhead started talking. Meiko's mouth slowly hung agape, her face turning bright red, lip quivering in just... utter shock. Th..This..She... She sunk, as Aoi got out of the cab, running in, and looking fantastic in that skirt. She had this oblivious, gorgeous shinigami... She could have enjoyed so much innocent eye candy... All blown... She melted into a lump of pure despair. Damn it Meiko. You just had to make her strip you. Was it worth it? She looked at the cab driver who was looking back at her with a blank expression before he simply shrugged, as if to say 'what can ya do.'

She paid the man and trudged moodily up to the store. She looked through the door at Aoi, looking like a kid in a candy shop, before glancing at her own reflection. She pursed her lips and stood up straight. Pfft. Meiko didn't let silly things like this ruin her night. She marched into the store confidently, passing Aoi, before raising a finger, as if she'd thought of something, slowly turning. "While you were mostly right in your assumption, student Aoi, a few small corrections." She gave the lieutenant a warm smile, head tipped a little to the side. "I already knew which team you swung for. Trust me, dear, I respect relationships, and I definitely respect orientations. That said," She gave the girl a pout. Not just any pout. Her patented Meiko Pout. "Surely you wouldn't deprive your sensei of some harmless flirting for flirting's sake, as long as we both know nothing's coming of it, right?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:53 am

"Well you can flirt all you want. I just wanted to make sure it was all clear you know? Its better to not assume things. That leads to misunderstanding stuff, I've learned from other Senseis." Aoi just smiled at the pouty woman, looking around her at the store. The lady was nice but she seemed to be bothered by something. It was like an itch. She wanted to go in so badly and look at things. She didn't particularly care if Meiko flirted or looked. As long as she could learn and have fun!

Still she felt she owed the woman some sort of thing. Maybe an apology? "I guess it came our wrong, I am sorry Sensei."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:38 am

She closed her eyes and chuckled for a moment, before it slipped from her lips into a full giggle. "You don't care if I flirt? Well, I think my pupil and I might just be best friends." She said, biting the interior of her mouth in lieu of biting her lip. The girl had given her free flirting and oggling pass (she was deciding the oggling was assumed), but she decided starting that off by openly appreciating the way the girl fidgeted against the metaphorical restraint keeping her from the store, was... unappreciative.

She sighed and stepped aside, gesturing for Aoi to go ahead into the store. "Lead the way." She said before coming after her, raising her voice. "B-But I get to pick something out first!" She said, glancing down at her outfit which... did not fit the store.

With a dark color scheme, it was made to look dimly lit without actually having poor lighting, keeping the decor of a bdsm club while keeping merchandise visible. Plenty of clothes of a variety of social appropriateness lined the walls and displays, from T-shirts and leather jeans in the front, all the way to fetish gear in the back. It was clearly something of a novelty store, judging by the mainstream-friendly layout and lighting. Meiko looked around, feeling a little out of place. She'd never been here wearing her regular clothes...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:51 am

"I like having friends!" A brilliantly nice smile and and then she shot into the store as if propelled by rockets. Aoi had heard her Sensei and just waved a hand behind her as she went right for anything leather. "Okay! Find something I'll find things tooooo!"

The place reminded her of another store she had went to in the mall, though this place had infinitely more selections for her to choose from. Her hands to her cheeks, Aoi probably had sparkles around her as she stared at the selection of skirts. She spun around, more sparkles and happy eyes following her. It would take a bit to calm her down so Meiko had time to find herself something. "Uwaaaa~ Look at this! I have re-died and found myself in the better afterlife!"

Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 Tumblr_static_tumblr_mpqpkqwuiv1r2pvg2o1_500

Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 1374710802100

Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 Tumblr_static_tumblr_inline_mqd93gxrxi1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:15 am

Meiko watched the girl spas out and wander around the store with wonder. Wow. She really did have a childlike sense of wonder about this. She sighed and shook her head. Just adorable, even if she weren't sexy. She turned and went to find something. She poured through the store. Skirts, tank tops, bras, bikinis, corsets, shorts. She took a long sigh, with a little shudder. She loved this store SO much... Well... She wasn't planning on just buying something quick and walking out so... She bit her a lip, wondering if it would be okay...

Deciding it would be fine as long as she stayed in the store, she picked up a certain little number and made her way to the back. She went into the fitting rooms and picked out a larger, handicapped one and set her purse down on the seat before removing her daytime clothes. Into the purse they went and she slipped on the outfit she'd picked, along with a pair of black stillettos she'd found. Ooh.. Yeees.. She did a giddy little movement with her arms pulled to her chest before walking back into the store to find Aoi.

"How does Sensei look? And has the pupil found anything nice?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:50 am

Aoi had spent the whole time trying out different styles before settling on the best style for now. She needed something with skin... and something that suited her figure. She could do this! This was her style, not some...floofy things. Cycling through three separate yet similar outfits, Aoi had finally found something she liked. Long fingerless gloves, a mini-corset style top with a red leather top over it and a matching leather skirt on the bottom...

"Coming!" She heard Sensei's voice and perked up as she came out of the dressing room, her clothes under her arms. Once she got a decent look at sensei though, she gave a whistle of appreciation. Aoi's smile was wide and she nodded enthusiastically, spinning slightly to show her outfit. "Yours is amazing~ What about mine? Does it work?"

Aoi bent and looked around, making sure it was suitable. If it was she was buying it. She could always come back for more things... A matching pair of boots was on her feet, though they were much shorter than the stilletos Sensei wore. Just a black set with a low heel. The shinigami would make a fool of herself in anything higher.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:03 pm

Meiko fluttered her eyes before giving a little shark smile to the other girl. She wasn't about to read into it, but it was still nice to get the little whistle of appreciation. "Why thank you. I still need a skirt. As many looks as I might get like this, I might also get arrested. As for yours?"

She leaned forward and poked the girl's stomach. "Ohmigosh. The pupil is so very taut." Her curiosity seemed less perverted and more genuinely impressed. She startled and drew her hand back, tilting her face too look up. "Oh. Sorry pupil. I couldn't help myself. I will try to avoid touching."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:11 am

"Mm, yeah a skirt would be needed." Aoi sighed, it was such a nice outfit why did they even NEED skirts over it? But...there were some nice ones here that she definitely liked and thought would look good. Sensei probably did as well.

Aoi looked down and felt her stomach after Meiko poked it. She gave a small smile as she rubbed it, before looking up with a grin. She seemed pleased by the compliment and her voice was light. "Hahah, I guess it is, thank you. Friendly touching is fine! I like to touch others, its a nice reminder."

"I guess all that gymnastic working keeps me in shape." A small laugh escaped her and she wiggled her fingers as she moved away. "But Sensei needs a skirt! I will go pay for my purchases, while you get the perfect one~"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:34 am

"Unfortunately. But hey, maybe someone will convince me to lose the skirt later." She could only hope.. She tilted her head and gave a little growly exhale as Aoi rubbed her stomach and talked about touching...and gymnastics~.. Yeah... touching was good, alright. Once Aoi left, Meiko shook her head. Come now, Meiko... Be nice... She wondered what touching was a reminder of for the girl though and went off to hunt skirts.

She eventually found one and quickly tried it on. Short enough to be sexy, not so short that everyone can see what it's supposed to hide. And it clung to her body in such a nice way. "Mmmmhm. This is just about perfect~." She did a little hop, before wobbling around on her heels. Wow. Okay, no jumping, Meiko, silly.

She spotted Aoi at the register and made her way over, coming up to pay once Aoi was done. She paid for them with debit, mentally ticking off how much of her personal fund she'd spent. Acceptable amount. Once she was done, she walked over to Aoi, not sure she had fully appreciated that stomach yet. She walked up alongside her and slipped one arm around her back to her side, leaning forward until the glorious stomach was eye level with her and reached over with her other hand to rub it. "How are you doing this? I LOVE myself and I'm finding I'm envious of your stomach." She gave a little 'pfft'
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:59 am

Aoi was admiring a few things she'd have to come back for later after paying for her clothes, wondering why they just let these two buy them and leave like this. Was it special protocol since the person working knew Meiko? Or did some stores work like this? They had given her a bag too for her clothes, which was rather nice of them. If only she could stow them away somewhere...

Sensei's skirt looked nice on her and she oooed over it as the woman came close. However she came a bit too close, her arm wrapping around her in a way Aoi wasn't sure she liked too much. If Rin had done it, Aoi knew she would have melted, which meant... Giving a small smile, Aoi patted her head and gently took her hand from her stomach. "Sensei, thats too much touching even if you are envious. I am glad you love yourself but... You really shouldn't do that. Besides you have much nicer breasts than me, I should be the envious one."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:21 am

Meiko was fully involved in her lecherous appreciation when she felt the little pat on her head. "Mm?" She made a little noise of curiosity looking up, before her hands were gently removed from Aoi. She stood up, letting the girl remove her grasp from her. Her face turned just the slightest shade of pink, but it wasn't any sort of arousal that blushed her. "I..." She frowned. "Ah..." She puffed some air out, blowing her hair a little. She had been SO on the verge of making some suggestions about letting Aoi examine them if she was so envious...

She crossed her arms. "I'm sorry..." She sounded like a trouble child who'd been scolded, not happy about being caught, but willing to begrudgingly admit there may have been some wrongdoing. She looked sideways, before muttering out of the corner of her mouth. "Thankyouforthecompliment."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:39 am

It took Sensei a bit, but Aoi understood. It wasn't like she minded that sort of touch, but she knew enough by now to not. Just like kissing! If it was something she thought Rin would be upset over, even if she wasn't, Aoi would veto it.

Another bright smile at the apology, even if it seemed a bit...grumpy. She was observant not stupid... but Meiko probably had her pride. And Aoi wasn't one to burst them... if she was paying attention. "Welcome! Now, where are these clubs at? If they make you dress like this I should enjoy them a whooole looot!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:48 am

She adjusted her glasses, regaining some of her composure. She opened her eyes, looking over at Aoi. She felt... odd. Warm... but it was more in the... y'know, stomach, then other areas. It sort of felt like... Hrm. She perked up at Aoi's enthusiasm, doing a little bounce on her heels. "RIGHT!" She pumped her fist in the air, before walking out of the store and into the night.

"Well~ There are a number of options, actually, depending on pupil's tastes." She did a little turn and walked backwards, obviously like some sort of carnie on those stilettos. Thank goodness, the heel was made of steel. "We could go to a regular dance club. Lots of lights, dancing, mosh pits. Sweaty. On the downside? Guys." She suddenly stumbled over her tongue to catch herself. "Not. Um.. I mean, like DOUCHEBAG guys. Gelled up hair, no shirts, think they're awesome. Ugh. The worst." She gave a dismissive wave. "But otherwise fun. We could go to a lesbian club?" She tapped her chin. "I think pupil Aoi would be a biiiig hit there. And I think it's cooler, although I could be biased.." She crossed her arms. "Orrr, we could go where I was going before I met you? It's uh... a club that sort of... specializes in leather. But in a more errr.." She looked away and down, refusing to face Aoi. "It's a bondage club. It may be entertaining for pupil to see? But there's a looot of seedy stuff there pupil probably wouldn't like." There was actually a lot of entertainment at the club she frequented, but it wasn't really the place for someone who had no interest in sex.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:55 pm

A happy laugh sounded as Sensei raised her fist, Aoi following suit. "To the cluuub!"

However the young looking woman quickly turned thoughtful as she thought about clubs. Meiko was obviously very practiced at this, especially considering that walk... And Douchebag men sounded bad. Plus, she would feeling a bit better about things around all women too. Maybe they would be less inclined to bother her?...Meiko didn't seem so but Aoi was sure others would respect her boundaries that she must rigidly enforce!

The last one sounded exactly not what Aoi would find fun without Rin so with a big smile, after a few seconds of careful deliberation, she declared her answer. "The ladies only club~ I suppose those are places you need identification for? I got one recently... so there should be no problem! Thank you Sensei, this is gonna be amazing! The others sound better for like if I had Rin along too."

Doing a little happy spin as they walked, from excitement. She didn't care if Meiko did all sorts of stuff. It didn't even cross her mind that that might be abnormal.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:23 am

She waited patiently as Aoi seemed to consider all her options. She assumed the third option never crossed the girl's mind, but was a little surprised when she mentioned wanting to go there with her boyfriend. Well well... She giggled and fist pumped again. "To the CLUB!" She turned and began walking. "It's not too far from here, actually. And nobody around here could mug US, so I don't mind walking." She said, turning and beginning to walk, waving for her to follow.

"So... You'd be happy to take Rin to a bondage club, hm?" She let Aoi catch up to her and looked over, deciding to tease the girl in a way she might appreciate more. "You think the two of you would have fun with a pair of manacles and a..." She chuckled deviously. "Well, better to save the surprise." Her mind started turning about all the things in the club... And Aoi... Surprisingly enough, especially to her, some of the images she envisioned... actually weren't about her and the Shinigami...

She looked over again. "Ooooh, I just got the best idea. We could double date there!" She did another little precarious hop. "Rin and I could make best friends!" She looked over, eyes sparkling, grinning like a fiend. "Ooooh, he and I could eat dinner there... " She reached out and pinched Aoi's side. Not sexy touch. Okay touch... right? She thought so. "With you, my date, and a bunch of leather straps making up the table!" She snickered at her own joke..... Not that it didn't sound like pretty much the best double date.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:41 am

"Nope! No one would dare. If they did I would snap their wrists~" Her voice was playful, even if the words were entirely serious as she gave a little hop of happiness. Club club club club! She followed quite quickly, rather excited for this new experience. What could she do there? She knew it might involve dancing, Aoi liked dancing...

"Hm... I don't think Rin would be okay with at the moment. He's still just getting used to sex regularly. I think anything too much would make him into a blushy mess some more and as cute as it is... if I wanted sex a blushy mess is much harder to get what you want out of." Aoi nodded knowingly with a bit of a sigh. She lo-cared for that man a lot, but he was rather silly sometimes. Her giggles at the pinching were friendly and she didn't swat away Meiko's hand for it. It seemed friendly and fine so she was okay with it.

It was then it hit her. She stopped for a second and groaned as she continued walking, would they get there soon? "I left the cheesecake in the car! Oh well, that nice driver can have it then."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:12 am

"Snap their wrists? Jeez, pupil. Are you that strong?" She asked, not quite doubting it, but finding it a little hard to believe. She was a shinigami, but she wasn't any bigger then Meiko was. Could she really be that physically strong? She pursed her lips, reflecting on when she had moved Meiko's hands off of her. Could she have snapped her spindly little arms then? She rubbed her wrists, feeling a little twinge of pain run up them.

"Oh?" She giggled. "My pupil in clubbing is this poor Rin's Sensei in sex?" She found the idea of this Rin being so bashful that he couldn't manage to have sex with the girl dubious, but she had no reason to doubt the girl and the idea was quite humorous. "I think I'd like to meet this Rin. Maybe I could give him some pointers? I am sensei-ing Ms. Aoi in the ways of human socialization. I could Sensei Mr. Rin in how to properly please Ms. Aoi, since I can't do so myself." She was being humorous, but, of course, the offer was legitimate. Meiko may have been vain, but she was not selfish. If she could not have the shinigami, she felt that whoever could should at least be doing it properly.

"Although I cannot relate about the blushy messes. Blushy messes are what I MOST want a lover to become during sex." She said, with just a bit more red tint to her face then she should have had.

"And I don't know if it would have saved the cheesecake, but this is why Aoi should carry a purse." She said, lifting up her own, before reaching into it. "See?" She pulled the neon paint out, before putting it away and pulling out one of the gatorade's she had purchased and handing them to the other girl. "It's important to stay hydrated in these clubs."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:07 am

"Mm, I am. Plus I know the best ways to do it too, to make up for my lack of size. The bones in the wrist are more delicate than other places, though with the longer bones I can get leverage with my legs for snapping those. Its a good to incapacitate someone without killing them, if you can pull it off. Broken bones hurt, especially if they pierce the skin." Aoi's tone was one of a teacher's, though rather informally.

Still Meiko's offer was so nice! Aoi smiled brightly as she offered to help Rin, though it dimmed a bit as he mind processed it. After a second, her head shook and she laughed a bit. "I...think he would rather go at his own pace with my help. I'm helping him as much as I can, but I know I am too forceful. He humors me a lot of the time, so... I should probably not push another thing on him like a teacher."

Her smile returned in full force and she nodded. "I like that sometimes too! Its just Rin freezes up when he blushes too badly. I wouldn't want him to mid sex... that would be no fun."

"A...purse would be good. I should..." Marveling at the idea she had apparently never thought of. Taking the drink, she opened it and made a pleased sound. It tasted rather good. "Okay! I shall drink lots. It must mean lots of moving right Sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:32 am

She rubbed her wrist a little more vigorously.  "Wow.." It occurred to her that she wouldn't mind learning how to fight like that.  She could fight on par with most shinigami, although Aoi herself seemed above her level.   But that was by animating nearby objects.  It would be nice to be able to fight an opponent hand to hand.  "Most impressive.  I guess we can all sensei each other, hm?"  She chuckled.  "So why don't I just refer to you as Aoi then."  She said with a shrug.  

"Hrm... I guess if he's pushed too hard, he'll just snap?"  She giggled.  "Aww.  He is doing his best, is he?"  She smiled, with the corner of his lips twitching just the smallest big.  "You two sound.. very cute."  She clapped her hands once or twice.  "Though hopefully he gets some more confidence in bed soon.  Blushing and collapsing is perfect for my lovers because they're usually tied up anyway, but if this Rin is the more active one?  Hah.  Yes, I could see that being awfully frustrating."  

She opened her gatorade and began sipping it back.  "Dancing, yes.  But the club is also hot because of all of the people.  There is lots of sweating."  She tapped her lips in thought.  "A-Aoi?  Maybe stick close to me in this place.  These clubs can get a little nutty when there's too much crowding. It can be... I dunno, a little dangerous."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:52 am

"Why thank you! Hehe, I guess I call you Meiko... But I like Sensei too. Like Rin is Shiro-usa and Rin." Aoi nodded, accepting her logic rather easily. If she wished to refer to her as student as well, Aoi was more than prepared to accept it. She liked this sort of fun teaching! Meiko would be the best teacher for this stuuuff. There would have to be an exchange of contact information so she could bother her more.

"He really tries though! It'll just take time and I have time~" As Meiko commented, Aoi felt a need to defend Rin a bit. Not in a bad way, but she felt...maybe it was a bit harsh on him. He had...his own life and problems and this wasn't a big one. She turned bright red though at the rather...uncalled for cute commented. Her face pouted a bit, even if she did agree with Meiko about her following words, from the red embarrassment.

"Oh! Like when you spar or practice a lot. That makes a lot of sense. I'll stay close, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt at all." Nodding forcefully, the shinigami grew pensive. She didn't mind touching but if it got 'nutty' Aoi would have to make sure her no touching too much was respected.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:12 pm

She touched her glasses, giving a little smile in lieu of an appreciative blush. "I am quite all right with Sensei, student." She said, although the tone of the words now carried some playfulness. Nicknames. She reflected for a moment on the fact that she'd never HAD a nickname before. Oh well. First for everything, right?

She smirked. "True true true. You have all the time in the world." More time than Rin had, but she didn't need to be reminded of that, Meiko was sure. She was glad that Aoi was being patient with what sounded like a really poor lover to her. Maybe she could do them both a favor and give him instruction in the future, once he'd become more comfortable.

"O-Okay. Yeah, nobody should get hurt." Oddly enough, Meiko was concerned for her own safety. Experienced or not, she was not tall or strong enough to ward off a would-be attacker if he caught her off guard. It wasn't something she thought about frequently, but Aoi's talk of butt-kicking had made her shamefully aware of her own lack thereof. "It'll be fun though. They have a dance floor, two bars, private rooms...some cages, a few poles.." A noticeable blush had come over Meiko's face as she continued describing items in the club. If Aoi were astute, she would gather that some of this club's features were less then PG.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:16 am

Since Meiko was perfectly fine with that, Aoi would do it! She liked interchanging names, it was fun. Like with Ruka and Rin and Masaru.

Aoi just smiled at Meiko's word about all the time in the world. She wasn't one to dwell on the future much, so she made sure to push any bad thoughts away immediately. TONIGHT WAS FOR THE CLUB YEEEAH!

"I've always wanted to try a stripper pole dance! I figure I could do it well, my body is rather strong and I am very flexible. I wonder if I could mimic the others well enough? Hmmm..." Her eyes sparkled as she drank more of the gatorade, not caring if they weren't PG. She was an adult and had been for a while... Aoi just wouldn't participate in any of the more sexual things without Rin by her side, though she would not resis the lure of the stripper poles... She noticed a bit of hesitance on Meiko's part and...deduced something was wrong, since it was just a small passing thing the girl could be mistaking. Well, she'd ask. "Hm? If there's a problem... Let me know okay? We are friends now. I can help, Meiko!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free days make for fun nights.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next