(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free days make for fun nights.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:32 pm

"I..It's fine. Just when I think about these clubs, sometimes it's a little nervous to go by myself." Of course she usually had Regulus, not that Aoi knew that.

Meiko looked over at Aoi and gave a little giggle but said nothing. This might have been an indicator that something was amiss. Inside, Meiko was unable to remain calm. SHE'S GOING TO GET UP ON A POLE?! Is... Is she going to strip? Oh goodness, do I even care? Ugh. Be a lesbian student. Do iiiit. she titled her head with a second giggle. "I.. don't think I could dance on a pole like that. I would look stupid." She was covering for her quietness, although it made the statement no less true.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:30 pm

"Well you have me now! Hehe we will both be super safe! I will know what to do properly to blend in and you will be protected from people hurting you. Its the least I can do ya know?" A small giggle and look made Aoi blink but she was sure Meiko would say something. Or tell her something. She trusted sensei to help.

Aoi frowned and thought about it. "It must be hard then. You are really pretty so I bet people would want to see you try at least. I...know I could since I practice a lot of things and do lots of physical work. If you wanted to try, I wouldn't mind getting up there and helping! I can make Sensei's dreams come truuue!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:29 pm

"Awww..." She clasped her hands together, before lowering them. "...Thank you, student. I really mean that." she said, no sense of teasing or sarcasm to be found. She often did feel uneasy cutting entirely loose in these sorts of clubs. The BDSM club she frequented had rather strict security specifically because people were so vulnerable there. A dance club like the one they were going to was less strict, which made it less safe.

She looked over, wondering if Aoi was teasing her. "I... Well.. I mean... I guess... I AM... depriving them of the view..." She adjusted her glasses, trying badly to hide how nervous the idea made her. She finally nodded. "Sure! If you want to help me... We can do that." She had... NO idea how Aoi would help her, but ALL of the possibilities seemed enticing to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:48 pm

"Well then we shall do it together! Its more fun if shared, and I think I may get nervous up there alone. So its settled, Meiko shall be my student in that! And welcome. I wouldn't let any friends get hurt on my watch. Rin gets upset though when I get hurt, so I have to make sure I am not either." Aoi looked serious but also happy as she moved along beside Meiko, though she was watching around the girls carefully. No need to not be wary around here, especially since Meiko was worried about things.

"Are we almost there? I have no idea where in the city we are anymore, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:02 am

"I.. Well.." How on EARTH was Aoi going to ... help her dance? On a pole... She tried... very hard... to be good and not imagine that... nope... Failed. All she could see was some degree of herself twisted around a pole being held up by the Shinigami. Her face turned bright red. "Um... Ye-yeah. Thank you, I'd appreciate that. And.... Thank you. I like feeling safe." She smiled, fidgeting a little.

"And yes, we're SO almost there, in fact that..." She reached over and covered Aoi's eyes as they rounded the corner. "TA-DA!" There it was. A large building, with a few searchlights aimed on the walls and a big neon sign, people gathered all around the entrance. It was fairly popular for a lesbian club. Not that guys didn't come too, but they had to wait a long time outside and sometimes never got in. As she headed towards the door, she looked over to Aoi. "It SHOULD only be a minute or two for two cuties such as us."

She hesitated, her mouth a little open. "A...Although... It could always help us get through if we pretended to be a couple?" She asked, a teasing tone to her voice.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:58 pm

"Welcome welcome!" Aoi laughed and nodded, just really excited and happy about this whole adventure. It had been fun so far, and it was sure to get better! As they went around a corner, she could barely contain her excitement though she kept her eyes closed like Meiko wanted. Shaking slightly she hopped when her eyes were uncovered and she could see the bright bouncing place. Sound came out the entrance whenever the doors opened and she clapped her hands with an excited laugh. It looked so fun and wonderful though the line was intimidating. She sighed though Meiko suggested an alternative and she brightened.

"Hm...That would be a bit wrong I think. I'm sorry... Oh! Sisters would work too? Adopted if they question us. It would allow us to hug and such, but not get looks. And...I wouldn't want to do anything couple like since I have Rin." She felt she talked about him too much, but for things like this he was her moral compass. If it would hurt him...she wouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:23 am

She sighed, raising her hands. "We can try it." She supposed it could work. Two cute sisters might get in, looking like they did. Though she certainly would like to see the family that produced the two of them. She giggled a little at the thought, but kept it to herself, deciding not to explain. "Though if we end up waiting in line, don't blame me." She said, hurrying over towards the door.

"Okay. This is your plan, so you lead, I'll follow. Once we get in, you might go all wonder-eyed and wander off like at the kink store. So let's agree to meet at the bar in... fifteen minutes if we get separated..." She looked at her watch and showed Aoi. "Just... well." She glanced Aoi over. "If anyone tries to be friends with you, just ASSUME you need to follow the same rules with me, because I PROMISE they want the same thing I D...er....did..?" She paused, seeing if that was convincing. "Who am I kidding. You can't trust me that way either."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:46 am

"Heeeey. You are too pretty to wait in line too long. I will be very upset if we are forced to wait." Aoi's best pouty face was in full force, her cutesy glaring too much as she hmphed. Taking Meiko's arm in hers, she hung close to the woman as she quickly switched to her brightest smile, genuine as the music pounded from inside.

"Your plan sounds good! I shall be super super careful! I do trust you Meiko, its okay to be who you are. You respect who I am too, so its okay to feel like that you know? I can stop you before you try too much! And I won't let others either." She was adamant about this, even through her happy tone a bit of steel showed.

As they moved towards the door, Aoi treated Meiko as she would any other woman she randomly met. As if they were suddenly best friends and bumped into her friend with a giggle as the Bouncer looked at them with an eyebrow raised. She turned her bright smile on the person, giggling more and looking sweetly innocent... though not as much with her outfit on. It was a bit tempting, even if Aoi didn't realize it herself. Her bright blue eyes shined as she spoke. "Aaah so this is the club Meiko? It looks so awesome! You are the best big sister ever!"

Her awe wasn't faked and her smile still bright as she looked around, before turning it full blast on the bouncer.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:50 am

She just smiled, not letting Aoi's compliment particularly get to her.  She wasn't exactly one for bashfulness.  She knew she could look rather cute and homely in certain outfits and rather alluring in others.  Meiko was vain but not particularly insecure so she just took compliments with a pleasant and honest smile.

As they approached the bouncer, she glanced at Aoi, with a little smirk.  Hopefully, THEY don't read any of the chemistry I must be putting out there for this girl.  Leering older sister bringing her little sis to a lesbian club?  It'd seem awfully.... ew... ew... ewewewewewewewewewewewew!  She gave a small shudder, which could easily look like a little happy shake as her face remained pristine and happy.  She was forcing back the urge to vomit at the thought of incest, however.  Vera had rather hardwired that disgust into their minds to make miscreant behavior impossible.  Still, she would be all the happier to never hear Aoi refer to her as a sister again.

"You know it, Aoi!"  She said, before turning to give the bouncer a complementary pout to her smile.  "Please, Mr. Bouncer?  It's my-Aoi's 21st birthday.  You've gotta let us in!"

The bouncer looked between them before giving half an eye roll and stepping aside.  Meiko gave a giddy noise and opened the door, heading into the club with Aoi.

The lighting inside was clear but distinctively dim, with a lot of light sources low to the ground.  Directly in front of them in the center of the club was a dancing stage with a pole at its center.  On the opposite end was a long stretch of bar with colored lights behind it to illuminate the shelves.  Color also splayed on the dance floor, which covered a lot of the space between the stage and the far right wall, where the DJ booth was.  To the left of the stage, the floor came to a stop and the light receded, with a more sparsely lit seating area with tables that had overhead lights for those who wanted to order food, whereas tableless booths had little to no lighting at all.

Meiko slipped arms from Aoi, taking a step in front of her and giving a sweep of her arm.  "Voila!  What do you think, pupil?"  She asked, quickly reverting to their nicknames.  No more sister talk.  Pupil good, sister squick.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:22 am

The bouncer let them in! Success! Aoi grinned brightly and blew the man a kiss as she headed inside with Meiko's arm still wrapped in hers. Still she was not expecting what she saw as she entered, Meiko's arm the only thing keeping her from stopping in the middle of the entrance. It was lucky she had this kind friend to help her along and keep her moving until they got far enough inside for Aoi to look truly.

Spinning in a circle as the human released her, Aoi's arms went to her mouth as happy glee filled sounds erupted from her. She couldn't take anything in other than large bursts of excitement right now... The atmosphere, the colors...the dancing! The music! "Its so amazing Sensei..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:20 am

She giggled happily, glad that Aoi was sufficiently impressed. She did a little hop of joy. And it was indeed a little hop, barely raising an inch off the ground, but pulling her legs all the way up and just barely managing to get them back on the ground before she would have tripped. "Yes, it is! Now... " She spun around next to Aoi, putting a friendly hand on her shoulder. "Over there is the bar. You can get alcohol there as long as you have a fake ID." She turned to the DJ booth. "There's the person deciding what music plays. Allll in front of him is the dance floor. Nowww.... It's a lot of fun and dancing just... Careful. You WILL get touched... Just... as long as someone doesn't get too handsy don't worry too much about it." She managed to advise her without trying to figure out how to sneak into the mosh pit, somehow.

"Over there in front of us is the dance pole I mentioned. Um.. if you get up there... You're going to get a lot of attention... But y'know... the sleazy kind... Maybe don't get up unless you're really comfy?" She hrmed, wondering if Aoi could be responsible here.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm

"Hm, I see. I think first I shall get a drink and scout out the place. It'd be good to learn how to act well first and jumping in could be potentially bad." Aoi nodded a bit solemnly, even as her grin was wide. She'd have to be careful, but things could go well. Tonight was going to be fun! It was the atmosphere and the sense of the air showed her, even as the music seemed to beat in her bones.

Turning to the bar, Aoi gave a nod to Meiko with the biggest grin. She couldn't help moving slightly to the music, it was so...pervading. "Thank you sensei! You can go have fun while I get used to things okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:31 am

"Just don't get anything too strong!" Meiko stated encouragingly. "Unless you're pretty well acquainted with your alcohol. I mean, whatever. It's a fun night. Go nuts, it'll be fine, right?" She was trying not to nag the poor girl while still teaching her things. She nodded. "Yup. I'll go make some trouble of my own. Catch you at the bar, student!" She gave a wave stepping away.

Hrm. Now what. Dance? Dance was probably best. She couldn't exactly try to find anyone to run off with Aoi here. You don't ditch on friends at a club, right? Her walk slowed. Hrm. She... supposed Aoi was a friend... While some parts of her maintained hope, she was well aware that she would not be able to sleep with the girl and yet here she was, on the town with her. Huh. She slipped into the dance floor and began casually swaying, still thinking too much to work herself into anything serious.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:07 pm

"I'll go nuts yes!" Meiko would have fun out there, not having to chaperone Aoi around and she could begin her learning experience! She wasn't one to learn entirely from talking or reading, experience was best. Up to the bar she went, after slinking through and around people who tried to touch her or almost bumped her in their lack of attention to their surroundings.

"ID?" The bartender was a cute woman who flashed Aoi a smile, while Aoi fished out her ID and passed it over. The woman made a mark on Aoi's hand after carefully glancing at the thing, the star glowing in the dark lights nearby. "Whatcha want?"

"Um... something? I dunno, I want to try new things! So gimme something sweet please." Her brilliant warm smile in place, Aoi giggled as the bartender winked.

"Got just the thing for you." As the woman went to work, Aoi watched intently as she poured a whole bunch of things into a tall tall cup. It was layered and colorful and Aoi was entranced utterly as the woman handed it over. Paying and tipping, Aoi grabbed her glass and swiveled on the chair so she could watch everyone there.

Learning was important. As was super rainbow drinks. Hell yes.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:03 am

Meiko meanwhile, had at least for the moment let her charge wander both into the club and out of her mind. She made her way further in to the dance floor, where it became more tightly packed. Leaping up and down with the mob of club goers, she quickly lost herself in the music, flailing bodies and hands. This song was a favorite of hers, after all. She pushed further into the crowd, slipping her hands into the throng of people around her.

Little snips here and there of her fingernails were sure to make people's nights more energized. She was momentarily tugged by someone just on the edge of the tighter knit folks. Someone pushing some kind of pill. She eyed it up for a moment. Mmm... No. She didn't know what it did or how long it lasted and she couldn't leave Alison with aftereffects for work the next day, and she HARDLY felt like asking about it right now. Besides, she thought slipping away from the pusher, she had her pupil to look out for.

Oh, geez! Aoi! She should go check on her at the bar! Meiko turned to look towards the bar when she happened to notice a redhead blocking her view. She was about to ask her to move when the redhead gave her a smile. Welllll.... Aoi should be fine a LITTLE longer, right?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:52 pm

Aoi felt the warmth inside her growing, a sure sign that the alcohol was taking its effect. It was a bit stronger than sake that was for sure, if the timing was right, though... With more than three decades without drinking much... It could just be that her tolerance had dropped significantly.

Maybe she should take it easy on the drinking for now... Finishing the glass, Aoi slipped to the ground and giggled as she set it on the bar for the person to take. She wasn't wobbly at all, though she knew it would get worse for a bit... Might as well go find Meiko now that she had scoped out the dancing and seen what she needed to!

As she pushed through the crowds, Aoi didn't seem to mind the touches as much and laughed with the energy that pulsed in the air. "Sensei~ Sensei!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:56 am

Meiko was still dancing in the middle of the crowd. She wasn't sure where the redhead had went. She had received a RATHER flattering offer to disappear for a while, but she was choosing to be a good friend and sensei and declined. So she'd returned to dancing. She was more than a little distracted by the time Aoi had gotten into the crowd and was returning a few of the touches she got. She spied someone cute for a second and was about to give them a mosh pit hello when she realized. "Ohshit. Pu-Pupil! Over here!" She quickly lifted her hands to wave to Aoi as if she'd recognized her and was looking for her.

"How was the bar?" She smiled. If pupil were observant enough, she may notice that Meiko's lipstick was ever so slightly smeared. Or the fingertip sized smiley face sticker pressed into the upper end of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:11 pm

"Meiko!" Aoi cried happily, glad to have found her. The warmth of the drink had made the press of bodies perfectly fine and she grinned and nodded at her teacher. "It was great! They have this awesome drink and I drank it alll~ I'll have more later, but now...Dancing! You had fun too I see?"

Aoi noticed the slight changes and giggled. She was happy Meiko was enjoying herself, since the shinigami felt a bit bad for intruding on her nightly fun. Aoi wasn't one to want to get in the way of all that ever! Still she was enjoying herself and started moving her body to the music, wanting to dance with that beat pulsing through her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:05 pm

She giggled at her slightly? drunk friend.  "I'm glad!  Next time you hit the bar, I'll join you!  I'm glad you like the place!"  She flung her arms up, swaying and hopping to the beat.  She followed Aoi's glance down when asking about fun, blushing but laughing along with it.  "Hey, I was a good sensei and stayed here to wait for my faithful pupil!  But you're right.  Now dancing!"  She danced along to the same beat, sticking close to Aoi.  She wasn't too close at first, but the tightness of the crowd invariably pushed her against her pupil.  Instead of apologizing or becoming bashful, she gave Aoi a silly eyebrow waggle (Edit: Silly DOUBLE eyebrow waggle!) and kept dancing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:47 pm

"Ah! You can help me pick out good drinks then, it'll be fun!" Aoi stopped talking then, not wanting to keep yelling over the music and people. She moved with the music and crowd, trying not to stray too far from Meiko and utterly ignoring any of the accidental touches. So far they all seemed entranced with the music and Aoi let herself be too.

Aoi kept dancing, smiling at Meiko and laughing at the eyebrow wiggles. So what if they were pressed together! The dancing was fun! Meiko wasn't going to cop a feel, Aoi would know an intentional one... Her body flowing and swaying, her arms spread out and enjoying this, Aoi was having way too much fun! Still dancing for a while was thirsty work, and Aoi felt the alcohol she had had draining away after more than a few songs.

With no way to judge the time that had passed, she yelled to her teacher with a flushed face. "Lets go get something to drink! I'm thirsty!"

She motioned she'd follow if Meiko led, knowing the woman would have a good idea of how to get out of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:15 am

Meiko was so very happy she was sober. In a way she wasn't, as a little bit of drunkenness would have been all it would take for her to forget the simple fact that Aoi knew how to hurt her very badly. It would have led to a copped feel and more than likely a hand that either was broken or felt like it. Besides, as the throngs of people pushed them together. She hardly needed to cop any sort of feel when dancing with her like this.

By the time Aoi called out for them to go back to the bar, Meiko's face was about as red as it had been in the taxi cab. "Sounds good to me!" It was hardly a puzzle why her face was so red, but she was willing to not talk about it if Aoi was. She pushed her way through the crowd, occasionally pinching people in the less-than-flirty way to get them out of their path. Once finally free, she headed over to the bar, arms crossed a little self conscious, before shaking it off. "H-hey!" She called out to the bartender. When she came over, Meiko pulled out some money. "Two shots of tequila!" She called out. He nodded before bringing over the two tiny glasses of clear liquid. She turned and handed one to Aoi. "Drinking requires strength, pupil." She said, recovering some of her calm. "If you cannot handle your tequila, you do not deserve to drink." She nodded before downing hers.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:53 am

Aoi made it out just behind Meiko, mimicking her actions and finally breaking free of all the people. Her clothes were skewed a bit and she fixed them, laughing and enjoying the music even now. As they made their way up to the bar, Aoi glanced around again and saw someone on the pole... She gave a look of longing before turning back to the bar and the glasses. Two tiny glasses were there and she wondered if it was like sake. Would you just sip it? As Meiko spoke, Aoi nodded firmly. She could do it! Taking the glass, she knocked it back and sighed at the burning down her throat. "OOooh! It's kind of like sake but tastes entirely different. That buuurn though! Another please?"

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:51 pm

Meiko couldn't help but giggle. "It's nothing like Sake... I dunno, I don't think so. It is good though." She fiddled with her glass before giving a smirk. "Alright. But be careful. Tequila is the devil, some people say." She ordered another shot for them and as they came, she handed one to Aoi again before downing hers. "Wooh.. I think... I may already feel it?" She said with a giggle. "Okay, miss hundred year old ghost. You pick out a drink now." She reached out and poked Aoi in the shoulder, giving a little chuckle. It may or may not be the case that Meiko was not a particularly strong drinker.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:10 am

"Its similar, strong with a burn. Doesn't taste anything close though." Aoi nodded at the warning, a small grin on her face. She downed the glass she had accepted from Meiko, a happy gasp afterwards as it burned as much as the previous.

Patting her Sensei's shoulder, Aoi grinned. "Oooh I see, you are a lightweight huh? It'd take much more than this to get me there. Hehe, all right... I guess I'll go with that? It sounds yummy."

Peppermint schnapps? Aoi was curious and picked out it out since it sounded good, a few shots being placed in front of her. Assuming it was meant to be downed like the tequila, she took the shot and then gasped in surprise. "That really DOES taste like peppermint."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Meiko scoffed, placing her glass upside down on the bar. She didn't know if she was supposed to do that but it seemed cool so she was doing it. But back to the scoffing. "As if the sensei could be done in by these weak concoctions. I could drink pupil under the table, mind you!" She said, raising her nose up a little. She glanced over, seeing what she'd ordered. Hrm.. Peppermint? Well, it sounded good enough.

She watched Aoi drink hers, curious, before reaching out to pick up her own. "Well... Okay..." She downed it and immediately winced. Yes... Yes maybe she was not a fan of peppermint. "Blaagh..." she wasn't about to do something as undignified as trying to spit it out, but she could show her distaste. "Okay... Peppermint is the one that candy canes are made of. I'll remember that." She said with a snicker. "Is it my turn again?" She asked, leaning over the counter to look around, balancing rather precariously on her barstool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free days make for fun nights.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next