(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:19 am

Her face tinted but she was unable to form a retort to his words, instead moving back just enough to move down to where their foreheads were touching. Her blush brightening just a bit more when she looked him in the eyes...still, she was happy and relaxed; she couldn't help but give a small.

"Y-You...can, k...kiss me all you want."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:44 am

Iyuki's red face matched hers, but his eyes were adoring as he laughed lightly. It was so cute how she was clinging to him, their foreheads touching as they stared into each other's eyes. His hold on her tightened a bit, becoming secure as he tilted his head up. "Good."

Pressing his lips against hers, softly, he pulled back and kissed the corner of her mouth and her cheek before moving to kiss her lips again. She had given him permission, so he would taken advantage of that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:53 am

More small giggles escaped her after she'd returned the kiss, as she'd been unable to bite them back as he showered her in more kisses. Again, she kissed him back when he moved back to her lips.

"I-I...really meant it, before..." She started, speaking when their lips had parted. "I do trust you."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:10 am

Iyuki was pleased with her response, the cute giggles making him utterly warm inside. He wanted to make her make more, but her words stopped him dead again. His eyes warmed up even more, their blue almost clear with happiness. He smiled and nuzzled her cheek as his hand rubbed against her skin gently. "...That means the world to me. I will...guard your trust. I know how hard it must be for you to trust anyone anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:15 am

"Mm." Muika smiled, "I...I wanted to say that before but...I didn't know when, I-I'm...happy though, it was...a bit scary realizing it but I'm happy, really happy I did."

She clung to him and if it were possible she would have cuddled up to him more.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:42 am

Iyuki's smile could melt everything, it was so bright and warm. She...trusted him and he made her happy. He laughed lightly at first, but then a bit stronger. His hand moved up to her face, cupping her cheek as he started straight into her eyes. "You are so brave and strong Muika...I am just happy you told me, so I can share your happiness too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:47 am

She gave another small nod against him, mostly in response to him being happy she'd told him that. When he had started laughing she couldn't help but laugh a little herself before nuzzling against his face.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:52 am

"I really mean it you know. You are amazingly strong, amazingly brave and still the sweetest person... I do not even know how to tell you sometimes how amazed I am with you." Iyuki's smile turned soft as Muika nuzzled his face. He did flush slightly, looking to the side as he spoke. He hoped it didn't seem so lackluster... but he didn't want to repeat himself. "I...do not know if I should repeat it, but you have had my trust for a while now. With my safety and my feelings as well."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:03 am

Her hold on him secured slightly at his words, taking notice of the heat in her face again. Leaning her face in some, kissing him softly before pulling back and nuzzling their faces again.

"Thank you, Iyuki...I-I know I can't always...express myself right...but it really makes me happy...happy hearing those things and-and everything else...I makes me really happy, I-I don't even know if I could even explain how m-much but...mm..."

Her heart was racing having said that, as she'd had to push herself to not shy away from all the words she wanted to say. There were more, obviously but she could only push herself so much at one time.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:53 am

"Welcome. I am just happy with how much you tell me, I am sure some day I will understand all your cues so you do not have to say as much if it is hard." Iyuki smiled gently, his heart racing at her words. It was one thing to see it and another to hear it confirmed. His hand played with her hair, his mouth moving to hers in another kiss to return the one she had so quickly given him earlier.

Pulling away after a few moments, he spoke softly against her lips. "Do you wish to sleep soon? I am feeling drowsy myself."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:36 am

"I-I want to...be able to say more and be...clearer with you. It's better to hear it...feels better." Muika replied, her small smile from before remaining as she returned the kiss.

Sleep? It would...probably be a good idea, they were both tired; it'd be good for them to get a decent night's rest. "Mm, that would probably be best...I'm sleepy too."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:53 am

"It does... If it is what you desire, I would not be unhappy with it." Iyuki smiled softly, brushing back hairs from Muika's face. Nodding at her words, he pulled back from her and sat up. There was something else he was forgetting right now, but the alcohol still effected him enough that he scooped Muika up in his arms. He was careful, scooting off of the bed before pushing back the covers with his feet. It was summer, but with both of them nude they would get too cold. Setting Muika back down on the now bare bed, he crawled in with her and pulled the covers over them both.

His arms shot out and pulled her against him, wanting her to be as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:08 am

She was about to give a sound of protest when he moved back, but that sound had morphed into a small one of surprised he moved to lift her up; one of her hands moved to hold his shoulder out of instinct as he kicked the blankets back before lying her down again.

Immediately, she snuggled up to him when he pulled her close; enjoying the feeling of being close with him; feeling a sense of safety in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:31 am

Feeling Muika snuggle like a kitten, Iyuki smiled and laughed lightly. However he was getting drowsier by the second. He reached up in a futile attempt to stay awake longer by playing with her hair, however that didn't help as his hands kept stopping. Muttering in a half awake tone, the young man started to drift off. "Sleep well Muika. Have sweet dreams."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:39 am

"Mm, night Iyuki..." Muika muttered, her voice quiet and soft as her eyes closed.

She grew increasingly more sleepy as the seconds passed, her sleepiness and how comfortable she felt making sleep come easy; it wasn't long before she drifted off completely.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:01 am

What was that sound?

There was an awful racket coming from somewhere in the cabin... The light was way too bright for Iyuki's sensitive eyes and the weird sound just annoyed his already throbbing head. He winced, his blue eyes foggy with sleep and pain as he slipped himself out of Muika's arms. He...was naked and a bit sticky, there was empty glasses and an almost empty bottle of wine...

Before his mind could truly process everything, that awful noise needed to be stopped. A grumpy sound came from his throat as he moved to his things. Rifling through a small box, he pulled out a super fancy looking phone and answered it. His voice came out abrupt and pain filled, knowing the only people who would call this would be family. "Yes? Is something wrong?"

"Yuuuki! How was your first time~ My baby's all grown up and finding someone to loooove. When should I schedule the baby shower for? I'm thinking a nice January one.

"...M-MOM NO!" Iyuki yelled, hurting his own head in his flustered state as he clutched it. "There IS and will not be a baby shower. How...did you even know? Do you have some sort of private eye following me?"

"Mommas don't need private eyes sweetheart. They just have these instincts."

"Really, we got calls too though you were still in Mom's belly at the time Yuki. Also was it fun? I hope so. For your sake, to make up for this call."

"Baby brother is now a grown up! I figured he had lost it a while ago, he's what twenty three now? He's handsome like me, but well you can't always tell."

"S-Stop all of you! What are you all doing calling like this and...and about..." Iyuki was dumbfounded and beat red in the face as he tried to speak quietly so as to not disturb Muika's sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:09 am

Muika stirred in her sleep at the noise, unconsciously turning her face into the mattress after Iyuki had moved. Whatever that noise was it needed to stop, she wanted more sleep...and her head hurt...

When it finally did it was easier to drift off again, her mind not even registering the conversation Iyuki was currently having. Sleep, just a little more sleep took priority...though it was a little colder now...which made fully drifting off again practically impossible.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:38 am

"Whats wrong sweetie? Are you...hungover? Did...Do you remember what you did last night? Don't tell me you took some young girl without permission!?" Iyuki flinched at the tone of his mother's voice, quickly trying to explain. His siblings had gone silent.

"No! It was...both of us wanting it. The alcohol helped us feel more free about it. I promise I was careful and gentle. She's...special to me." His voice soft, he glanced at the bed where Muika still seemed to be asleep.

"I guess... I can accept that. Still, when will I get to meet her and more importantly, when will I get to meet my grandbabies?"

"Pfft, doubtful anytime soon. We taught him well, didn't we sis? He's probably utterly prepared for not having them yet Mom."

Realizing...they hadn't, Iyuki almost dropped the phone. Oh...no. Oh no no no. That damned alcohol! He was silent for a moment too long and the ever perceptive sister of his picked up on it.

"...You did take precautions... Right Iyuki? I-Yu-Ki?"

The sound of his brother's rather loud laughter came from the phone before it clicked off, leaving him with a rather delighted mother.

"Ohohoho~ I'll pencil your shower in for... Hm, well I'd have to talk to her family but I doubt they would mind. The Kasonado family has a nice restaurant in their hotel. I'm sure we could book it for say...January 23rd. Oh yes I'll just make the calls. Love you~"

That call ended, leaving Iyuki with one person on the line. "S-Sis...what..."

"Well, mother is pleased like a cat that ate the canary. Bye little brother, remember what we taught you and if you still get stuck give me another call. I'll be here if you really need it but, I really trust in your ability to handle this."

With that his sister hung up too, leaving alone and staring. He turned to the bed, worried...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:56 am

She was....too cold to fall fully back asleep....

Her eyes opened slightly before immediately shutting again. Too bright...it certainly didn't help the pain her head was feeling right now either. It took a few moments before she turned her head to the side, her hand having moved up to her the side of her head as she noticed Iyuki.

He looked...worried...?

Muika pushed herself to sit up, a small noise of frustration escaping her due to her head hurting before she looked at him again. "I-Iyuki?" She questioned, her voice still holding a hint of sleepiness.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:10 am

"We...had sex. I-I hope you remember that...because we didn't do anything to protect from..." Iyuki's voice was halted and slow as he spoke it, not wanting to make Muika wait to hear such words but not wanting to speak them either.

The pain in his head only made his thinking slower, he needed water and so did she. Standing up, he winced and moved slowly to the case of water that was open. Pulling out a bottle for them both he moved to the bed, not thinking about his nudity right now. "We...that was bad. We messed up. E-Even...if it was wonderful..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:21 am

At the mention of...what they'd done last night her face had heated. She remembered and she gave a small nod to let him know she did, though she didn't have much time to feel flustered over it before the rest of his words sunk in.

They...hadn't...

Her eyes widened, looked downward or off to the side as Iyuki moved to get them water.

What...what were they supposed to do!? She'd...She'd gone through the process of buying the damn condoms and they'd forgotten to use them!? Now what? What happens after? She wasn't sure if they had to wait it out or...

Her attention was drawn to Iyuki as he moved to the bed, water in hand. She held one of the two bottles he'd gotten, choosing to look at it as he spoke. How could they have forgotten!?

"Mm...Mm...I-It was g-good but...y-yeah..." They had messed up. Messed up big time... "D-Did I...I do....enough...?" Why was she even saying these things!? It was mostly a distraction, anything to keep her mind from not panicking but she couldn't deny the fact she was. "W-What do..do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:39 am

"I-I...we...it felt good. I think...later we can worry about more... I-I'm too in experienced to really... know...it felt amazing anyways?" Iyuki wasn't about to tell her she hadn't because in all honesty if she had done more he might have...embarrassed himself. Maybe later...if they did this again they both could worry about doing more.

His brain latched onto that and went with it to keep from panicking as he downed about half the water bottle in one large drink. It should help his headache and he glanced at Muika before reaching out his free hand to tease her hair. "So...I think... We both stop being in pain from the hangover first and then we look at our options. There are things we can do, if I can...stop this blasted pain in my head I could think."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:46 am

Getting rid of the pain sounded good...definitely.

Muika gave a nod and drank from the bottle she'd been handed, taking bigger sips from it than she normally would at first. Get rid of the pain...then talk about...Just drink water. Water, focus on the water. She'd...done enough too...which was also a relief.

They could worry about...about doing more next time...

She leaned into his touch as his hand came up to play with her hair, finding comfort in the gesture; it helped; it helped distract her and it felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:06 am

Smiling as she leaned into his touch, Iyuki looked down and realized a huge mistake he'd made with that action. She...was still naked. He could see her utterly in the light of day, so...beautiful and he had to look away with a red face. Even WITH the pain his mind was going back to last night.

Why did he have to have such a reaction!? They were worried about...accidental things like babies right now. Why did he want to look down and bury his face in her neck again.

Snow...white...thoughts...Purest snow. As the water coursed through his system, a bit of the pained fog lifted as he spoke with a shaky voice. "T-There are places we can go to get...Pills. For such a thing. I-It is just a makeshift response, it doesn't replace preparation. Let us not repeat...this mistake again if we can. No more...drinking for a while all right Muika?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:34 am

"M-Mm..." Muika nodded, "no more...drinking sounds good for now..."

Still his words...made her think some. There were pills for this type of mistake...but...there being pills meant...you needed a...a doctor to give them to you...didn't it?

"D...Do we...have to...to see a doc...doctor?"

She wasn't keen on the idea of clinics or doctors, even if she was freaking out, even if the ones here were meant to help and make things better just...the thought of being in a clinic sent a bit of fear throughout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next