(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:45 am

"Ah...w-well..." He didn't...really want to admit to becoming jealous so easily, it was...a bit embarrassing on his part and he felt bad for it at times, like with Aito when Aoi had explained that he was just some kid she was helping...

His face burned slightly when she mentioned she found it attractive, just...she did? It was...it wasn't good for him to get that way though...

"I-I remember..." He replied, answering her earlier question before she'd admitted she'd found his...jealous habits attractive.

He glanced behind him slightly at the closed door of the cabin before returning his eyes to hers, remaining quiet for a moment before he leaned down to give her a soft kiss. When he pulled away, his face was still a bit red but...he wanted to ask...as embarrassing as it was...

"Y-You find it...attractive?" Unbearably attractive as she'd put it...

--

"I-It's not like I use it for-for anything else..." Muika replied, repeating herself from the last time she'd spoken of it. She couldn't help it, her face was burning and she felt the need to mention it since Iyuki had seemed so...surprised about it...

"Just...that and extra...extra clothes I guess...some..." Just let her die right now, she couldn't even say it despite last night! She couldn't even say the word 'underwear!' Neither she...nor him were wearing...any since they'd just...grabbed what they could at first so...it was something they-they needed...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:01 am

Aoi watched Rin's face. He... did. He really did. She was a bit confused as to why he would over her, of all people? But... In a way it made sense. The shinigami would just reassure him of feelings whenever he felt too bad about things, making sure he knew that...he was it for her. That she didn't want others.

Besides that red face was so adorable. As Rin leaned down for a kiss, Aoi lifted her head up and responded to that soft kiss before he pulled away. The hand on his cheek gently cupped it as she took in his flustered state with a small smile, her face turning red as she decided to leave no room for Rin to mistake what she had said. "Mhm. I...um... well its hard to admit...but seeing you so...angry turns me on. A-And makes me want to do things to you... that are not appropriate for those nerds in there... to hear..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:08 am

"I-I know... I just wished to...take you somewhere... maybe one day..." Iyuki muttered a bit, worried how Muika would take that admission. He ruffled his hair a bit frustratedly. It was coming out all wrong. "And I know how shy you get. So my plan to surprise you may have made you upset when you realized the only bathing suit you had was something that would make you uncomfortable. And now I feel bad for my plans."

The purple haired man nodded after he had spoke, moving to her clothes to grab an extra set to stuff in the bag. It wasn't as if he hadn't gotten all of these with her that one day. It was then he realized though that...he would have to grab out underwear for her as well. Neither of them had any on. His eyes glanced to the pile of clothing by the bed, a bit horrified in that revelation.

With his eyes closed, Iyuki rifled through her clothes, hoping to magically hit a pair he could stuff into the bag. What did ladies underwear feel like?! Channel the memories of last night, remember what they felt like...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:13 am

"I-It...does...?" Rin managed to get out, his face burning bright in the process.

He swallowed a breath a moment later, glancing off to the side before his eyes returned to hers. "I-I'm glad...it doesn't...make you angry..." When he'd first...realized he had a jealous streak that was his main concern, "sometimes...I feel a bit bad for getting like that but...It just happens and..."

Again, he averted his eyes for a quick moment before leaning down for another quick kiss.

"I'm glad...to know it doesn't anger you." He repeated, really wishing his face would stop burning.

--

"It...You don't have to feel bad, it...it was...sweet of you to think of s-surprising me." Muika replied, "I-I can't swim though...I-I don't know how..."

Not as embarrassing as asking him to grab her swimsuit or underwear, but that was still high on the list of things she was embarrassed to admitting to him. It was embarrassing, she was nearly twenty and she couldn't do such a basic thing!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:38 am

Aoi listened to Rin carefully, letting him speak even if her smile was wide and a bit playful. He was so red admitting all of this! Was it because of embarrassment over the jealousy or her comments? A swallowed breath, his nervous glances away. Angry? Why...why would she get angry? Rin had never let it cause issues obviously and it was...flattering in a way to this woman.

Looking up into his eyes and at his red flustered face, she returned his kiss for as brief as it had been before speaking. "...You hate yourself so much you can't even see I don't want another person, that you are just perfect as you are. I don't see them like I do you. Its so silly, why would I get angry? And like I said... I...like that wanting in you. You've never let it rule you so...I d-don't see why... I shouldn't...enjoy seeing you..."

Aoi fidgetted, turning red herself as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for another kiss. This one much less sweet than the ones he had been giving her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:46 am

"Ah... I am glad you found it sweet. I-I...was going to see if I could help you. I mean, I can swim rather well. A-And its...fun. I wished to see if you would like to try and learn?" His voice was soft as he continued his blind searching.

What was that hard... object in here? Iyuki's had brushed a box and he gripped it before opening his eyes and pulling it out. Oh. Thats...yes. That is where that went. Blushing, he pulled it out and set it to the side. A pair of undies had surfaced as he did that, and with his face a color no human's should be and survive, he stuffed them into the bag before zipping it closed. Looking at the flustered Muika, he moved to her side in a few quick steps before pulling her into a hug. "It is okay to not know things. I will never judge you for that."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:58 am

"I-It's...I don't want to seem...ahm...I don't let it control me, but..." How could he put it? He really wasn't sure, it made more sense in his head but saying it? "I-I don't want to seem...controlling? I-I can't think of another way of phrasing it..."

He was still a bit surprised she liked seeing him like that, but he was happy it didn't anger her.

He responded to the kiss as she pulled him to her, the one's he'd given earlier had been rather short so..it was nice to have a longer one, even if they shouldn't...really be considering where they were.

--

"M-Mm...I-I don't know if I'd be any good at it but-but it wouldn't hurt to learn..." She replied as Iyuki finished up with gathering the things they'd need before approaching her.

When he pulled her to him her arms went around him to return the embrace, her head looking up at him as he spoke before lowering her head, hiding a bit between her hair and his chest as she gave another nod. "Th-Thanks."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:07 am

Aoi's hands buried themselves deeply in his hair, she wanted lots of kissing and immediately from this man. So what if the nerds were in the cabin? They would come out whenever... She wanted to be doing this with Rin right now. Letting out a small sound in her throat, she deepened the kiss.

How? How could he not realize? He was the least controlling person ever. He... could if he wanted without her getting upset be even a bit more if he felt so. She liked him being like that, she liked seeing such things... It probably wasn't right or healthy. But she did. She couldn't help it!

Pulling away after a few more moments of kissing, she looked up at him and said with perfectly serious face. "Rin Aoyama you are not controlling. Your jealousy doesn't control me... My love does. I will do anything you desire. Anything. I like...it...when you boss me around about things that...aren't important..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:11 am

"We can try then. I will try to find somewhere a bit less crowded so it will be comfortable for you." Iyuki smiled down as Muika snuggled against him for the hug. His arms briefly squeezed gently as he planted a kiss on her head. "Welcome Muika. Now shall we head outside? The Lord and the Goddess are waiting for us."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:21 am

"R-Really...?" Rin asked, it was...good to know, even if he didn't really think he could purposely get like that it was...still good to know for reference, it'd make him feel less bad about it if he felt he was being like that. "I-I see..."

--

A small, pleased sounding noise escaped Muika as Iyuki hugged her and kissed her head, to which she returned the embraced and slightly snuggled a bit closer to him before pulling back slightly and giving a nod.

They'd...taken awhile in here so it would be best to not keep them waiting anymore.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:39 am

"Yes! I wouldn't say...these things if I wasn't sure." Aoi's face turned red, a small pout forming as she glanced to the side. "Its hard enough admitting this. Its not normal in the least! But... I like it and it makes me... react in ways that I can't help."

Rin was so silly, making her have to repeat this and say things. How mean!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:44 am

Iyuki couldn't help laughing a bit at Muika's reaction, pleased she was showing him all these emotions and feelings now. At her nod, he went over and got his shoes on before heading for the door with the bag. Slipping it open, he peeked out carefully, hoping the Lord and his Goddess weren't still fighting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:59 am

Rin wanted to cover his face out of reflex due to the blushing, but he  resisted the urge. He swallowed another breath, glancing off to the side again. "I-It's okay, I'd...rather you enjoy it...than...be upset about it, and...if you enjoy it I'll be sure to remember, if I act that way I won't feel as bad about it..."

He could at least admit he felt better on the subject now,  he didn't have to worry about any jealous streaks he may get angering her, he'd...still try to watch out for them but...

He gave her a warm smile, not having heard the door behind him opening slightly.

--

Muika followed behind him, a small smile momentarily on her face due to Iyuki's laugh, getting her shoes on before stopping as Iyuki peeked outside. She was quiet, waiting for the apparent 'ok' they needed before they could head outside.

Last edited by Rukuya on Wed May 07, 2014 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:10 am

"That's good." Aoi laughed brightly, her red face still there but rather forgotten as Rin spoke. He seemed to feel much better, even if he was a blushing mess. His warm smile was too much though and Aoi pulled his head back down for another rather passionate kiss. She had no idea the nerds were done and ready yet. She hoped they'd stay inside a bit longer...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:18 am

Iyuki watched at the Goddess pulled Lord Aoyama into a kiss. A um... very...emotional kiss. Iyuki flushed and pulled his head back inside but didn't shut the door just yet. In a low whisper her muttered to Muika. "They seem to have made up and... are now making out. I... should we stop them?"

His voice was small, he had no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:27 am

Rin found himself responding to the kiss, well...he wanted to, it felt nice. He was glad they'd talked about that, it definitely helped things, and made him feel better about some of his own feelings he had mostly found burdensome.

--

Muika blinked at Iyuki's words. They were...

She gave a small shrug, her eyes obvious saying she didn't...didn't know what they should do. Would it be bad to...interrupt? If they went outside and interrupted would that anger Aoi? Their...detention seemed fine for them, but that meant it had the potential to get worse...

Training would likely tire them all out, if it became more severe...

That thought in mind, Muika approached Iyuki and the door and quietly shut it, shaking her head slightly before taking Iyuki's arm and gently trying to tug him away from the door.

Staying inside was...probably for the best right now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:35 am

Aoi was pleased with how this had turned out. She had learned something utterly amazing and helped Rin... and was now getting really nice making out out of it as well as a cool lab coat. Her hands tugged at his hair gently as she pressed herself against Rin. With this revelation she wanted more... Had they been doing something before this?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:39 am

It was a good thing Muika had decided a course of action, the sight he had witnessed had frozen Iyuki solid in the mental way. He didn't want to upset the Goddess or Lord Aoyama...he didn't want to remind the Goddess of the Detention... but if they put it off wouldn't the Goddess get angry again?

'...Lord Aoyama please distract her. Save us.' Iyuki thought as Muika pulled him away from the door and inside after shutting it. He followed her a bit stunned before speaking. "H-He seems so...formal and...I do not know. But that kissing was not... The Goddess has strange powers."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:53 am

Rin held Aoi close, his arms having wrapped around her as her hands moved to her hair. This was nice, he felt better, and he wasn't angry anymore. He knew he really should...stop for now, considering their location...but it felt nice, maybe just a few more seconds?

--

Muika just hung onto Iyuki's arm, glancing down a bit red faced at his response...those two were...

She...She guessed that's just what love was like; immediately though, she shook that though from her head, her face burning from just having though it. No, no thinking about that stuff. None...

Not wanting to think about the current make-out session going on right outside, she pressed her forehead into his arm.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:05 am

Aoi had forgotten for now the whole...being at Muika's houseness. Instead she was just enjoying Rin's mouth and touching, the kissing and his previous actions making her more than a bit distracted. Finally pulling away from the making out, she sighed before her mouth trailed kisses to his neck. That scarf... was only a bit in the way, her lips touching his neck just above it.

There had been nothing else they had to do. Nope.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:11 am

Iyuki looked down at the woman clutching his arm like a life raft, her face as red as his. With his free hand he gently teased her hair and tried to calm them both down a bit. This...was an embarrassing situation. Neither of them knew how to deal with this properly...

But at least it wasn't detention. Iyuki smiled as Muika's forehead rested on his arm. "It will be okay. Maybe Lord Aoyama will distract her and we may go shower without worrying over detention? D-Distract her more...I mean. Wait no! Not like that...not that kind of distraction! Just... a shifting of focus...and..."

Iyuki's face was all red and flustered as he tried to speak words but they ended up coming out wrong. He hoped Muika could forgive him as he played with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:23 am

As Aoi's lips left his he took a breath, but not before that breath was cut off when Aoi moved for his neck. Oh no, oh no...His hold tightened on her and he bit his tongue, this wasn't good...not here, anyway.

"A-Aoi...wouldn't it...be more comfortable at home, sitting and being able to get more comfortable?" Rin suggested, though it was true..."L-Like a little at-home date like I mentioned before?"

--

Muika's face was burning, Iyuki's words and his own embarrassment having it's effect on her. She managed a small nod against his arm, her head leaning slightly to his touch as his hand played with her hair.

"H-Hopefully." She replied, though she was still a bit worried about the bathhouses; she wasn't trying to let those worries show, as much as she was failing to do so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:29 am

Aoi's hands slid down to his chest as she gently tugged his scarf off. It wasn't that hard to really, and she wrapped it around her hand before speaking. "...What if I don't want it to be comfortable?"

Poor forgotten nerds. The shinigami smiled against his neck before firmly teasing Rin's rather strong weakness of his neck once more.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:31 am

"Do not worry Muika. I promise it will all be all right." Iyuki nodded firmly, intent on making her feel better now that they were both entirely flustered and ruined by all this. Was...the Goddess and Lord Aoyama done yet? He glanced to the door, there had been no opening... "Muika...do you think they are okay out there? They...can't keep this up can they? Should we check?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:37 am

"Y-You don't?" Rin questioned, it taking every ounce of will power he had to keep himself from reacting. "I-I could make those pancakes you like later, if you'd like them?"

It was likely a poor suggestion, he just...he hadn't cooked in awhile so maybe?

--

Muika managed a nod, a small one but still a nod. Though when Iyuki mentioned checking on the other two her grip tightened on his arm, attempting to hold him in place. She...really didn't want to take the chance of the possibility of them...not being done...

Her glance did go to the side window though...if they were adamant on keeping this up they could always...sneak out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next