(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:15 pm

Muika ate quietly, content with her change in seating arrangement as she didn't seem to be flustered by it at all. She was simply worried, that was all. Though her face did begin to tint in color again when she caught Iyuki's glance before his eyes moved to Rin.

Rin couldn't help but be amused to see that protective nature went both ways, having recalled Iyuki's panic when the girl hadn't responded to a text message...now he had claimed slight dizziness and she had practically attached herself to him. If Aoi weren't...angry with the two (and himself) right now, he felt she'd might find it a bit amusing herself.

Last edited by Rukuya on Sun May 18, 2014 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:00 pm

Iyuki finished his breakfast in a quiet embarrassment, stealing glances at the little shadow he seemed to have attached to himself again. How was Lord Aoyama taking this? He looked rather amused with the whole situation. As he glanced over one final time before looking at Muika, he sighed and reached out to brush her cheek lightly. "I am feeling one hundred percent better Muika. I will be okay, no need to worry."

"How was breakfast you two? Was it acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Muika gave a small nod at his words as she finished up her own breakfast, feeling a bit better since he was claiming one-hundred percent; still, she remained seated, eventually giving a another nod and a small smile when he asked about breakfast, trying to get it by without speaking that it was good.

"It was very good, thank you." Rin answered, a small smile on his face after he'd finished up as well.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:24 pm

Muika had liked it, she was smiling around a stranger so she had to have enjoyed it... Lord Aoyama seemed just as pleased. Iyuki gave them both a small smile as he stood up, gathering up the dishes and carrying them over to the sink. Thinking...maybe he should have a shirt on before the Goddess came back, Iyuki voiced the question he had been wondering about for a bit.

"...When the Goddess returns, do you think she will still be upset? I hope she does not stay angry. Especially at you Lord Aoyama."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:30 pm

"Well, hopefully after...what she did she was able to cool off some." Rin replied, not exactly able to give an exact answer; he could only hope that humiliating that man had calmed some of her anger.

Muika could only hope the same, though at most she was expecting was a harsh lecture...she could handle that, it'd be embarrassing no doubt but still...they could get through something like that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:43 pm

If any of them had been using their senses, Aoi's signature which she had been keeping as dampened as she could, flared up outside the house as she released such tight control over it. Rin could have probably noticed before that point but she wasn't sure of the other two.

She had cooled down some, but that just meant her anger had turned into more fruitful actions. Such as plotting. Plotting devious things, like detentions. As she strode up to the cabin door, she knocked politely before adjusting the lab coat around her shoulders. It was still dragging slightly on the floor, but the glasses were put away in the pocket. She liked it and had, with a sharp knife, taken the Dr Nomura name off of it and any other such things.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:54 pm

"I hope so as well. Maybe she will be better entirely?" Iyuki pondered before hearing a knock at the door. Looking at the two, Muika who had been shy the whole time and Lord Aoyama the guest... he took it upon himself to answer it. Gulping, there could only be one person there, Iyuki went to the door after taking all the courage he had in him.

As the door opened, he smiled down at the Goddess before bowing lowly. "You have returned, refreshed I hope? Please come inside Goddess."

Would...this appease her? She was so tiny... Wait was that a lab coat? Iyuki's eyes widened as he noticed the coat edge laying on the ground at the moment. Where...? Was it Seiya's?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:02 am

The over-sized lab coat was one of the first things they'd noticed, Muika's eyes had widened slightly at the article. Had she taken it from Seiya? There wasn't a name tag from what she could tell, but it was a possibility...

Rin was completely unsure of where she'd gotten it, not being familiar with Seiya's line of work and all...so his only assumption was that she'd picked it up at random...as strange as that sounded to him...

Why a lab coat?

"Morning, Aoi." Rin greeted, offering a smile to the girl as he noted that he...hadn't really greeted her properly when she'd called, as their conversation had gotten straight to the point.

"That...coat." It was the first thing out of Muika's mouth as she finally spoke, though she wanted to keep quiet; she still felt a bit nervous, and whatever Aoi was planning for them only added to it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:13 am

Aoi stared at the three, each one in turn with a frigid glare only three shades warmer than the one she gave Seiya. At Rin's good morning though, it softened for a brief second before becoming grumpy again. She could NOT waver! These three had been stupid and bad and needed to remember this. Iyuki bowing, Rin smiling and Muika looking confused.

Muika's words made her look down and lift it up a bit. She gave a rather...demonic smile as she spoke in a playful tone. "I went into his office and took it right out. No one saw me but Ai-Ai and he just turned and walked the other way. I also took his glasses and his pants are tied to the highest part of the tree...Whoops. I left him there. Oh well someone will find him I think."

Her smiled turned to them as she entered the cabin, pulling up a seat where she sat with legs crossed. Her eyes trailed over Rin and Muika. "But now is not the time for that~ Its you threes turn for your detentions."

Turning to look at Iyuki, Aoi's face flushed briefly before she gave a hushed and awed tone. "...are those...leather pants...?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:21 am

Iyuki felt that glare as he kept bowing, shivering slightly. It was so cold... so dark. He didn't wish to look up and stare into the Goddess' eyes right now. Bowing was safer. How had she done the stealing of the lab coat though? And Ai-Ai? Was that Aito?

Iyuki had many questions he would not ask, she was too scary and terror inducing right now. Wait... Wait... Their detentions? Did that mean... Seiya had been a detention...for him? Iyuki's face blanched as he straightened up, looking at the other two in a bit of horror. What had she had planned for them!?

It was this terror that made him yelp and claps his arms to his side in a straight sort of salute. With his eyes closed tightly he spoke rather swiftly. "Yes Goddess! T-They are indeed leather! You may have them if you wish! Whatever you want! Please don't tie me in a tree!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:32 am

So it was his, she'd stolen it...well, not that Muika cared if Aoi stole Seiya's things she'd...just wanted to know; the things would look much better burned though, in her opinion, there were perfectly good other lab coats...

Detention though...

With Aoi's words Rin was able to piece some things together, though he was a little later and had needed obvious clues unlike Muika and Iyuki had on where she got the coat...He was mostly surprised by the mention of some sort of detention...sure, they'd all...kinda messed up but...she wouldn't go as far to tie them in trees, not him anyway...right? Right...?

Muika's attention immediately went to Iyuki as he quickly responded to Aoi's question, feeling a bit of panic jolt through her. He couldn't be taking off his pants right now, absolutely not! They were literally the only thing he had on, he couldn't just...! Her mind flashed back to the first time she'd had to deal with him in the morning..when he'd come to before mentioning he'd jump in the lake as punishment...she...she wasn't going to have to jump him to keep him still again, was she!? Just the thought left her face on fire, but she was ready to if she needed to...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:55 am

Aoi watched the three faces with a bit of inner glee. They all look either terrified or shocked. Iyuki was offering his pants, which if Aoi had been still as pissed off as before she would have taken. He was adorable in a freaking out sort of way. Besides, Rin couldn't wear those, they were too big. What would she want with them?

"No, Iyuki you shall keep your pants on. Only your pants. You are forbidden from wearing a shirt." Aoi finally proclaimed with a lofty, regal air. She worried he would be scared enough to drop them in front of everyone and she didn't want to see his underwear...

Turning to the two rather quiet ones... she blinked at them for a moment before speaking to make sure they understood their situation as well as the one who was panicking was. Raising one sleeve covered hand up, she covered her mouth slightly as she leaned forward. "I could tie you all up in trees and leave you there for a while ala Mr Crappy kissing asshole. But that is not creative. Besides, shiro-usa gets special detention for his work in this whole fiasco. And I am not unkind. Sensei will not give you a detention to teach you to listen better. She will help you learn yourselves!"

Giving a delighted laugh, she clapped her hands together. She looked into Blue, then Red and then Yellow eyes before proclaiming their detention. "You are all fullbringers who aren't fully realized. Thaaat means you could all do with some training~ Super special training~ Hehe isn't that exciting?"

Aoi's super special hell combat training. From hell.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:04 am

Iyuki's hands were on the edge of his pants as if ready to drop them at her command. Maybe the distraction would save Muika from this awful fate? However it seemed the Goddess did not want his pants, she wanted him in his pants. He turned red, looking down and scooted slightly closer to Muika as if to gain comfort from her proximity. No one else had moved since her arrival, he felt it might be bad to draw her attention to him again but she kept speaking.

At the words 'Mr crappy kisser' he frowned and looked confused but continued to sidle over to Muika's side. At least...they weren't being tied to a tree? His face grew hopeful as he finally reached Muika and grasp her hand lightly. Sensei would help them learn! ...Learn what. Training, what?

Her laughter sent a chill down his spine, but he nodded and spoke. "T-That would be most wonderful of you Goddess. You are too kind to offer us your knowledge like this."

It was like with his sister, you just nodded and did it and hoped you made it out alive at the end.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:12 am

Muika almost gave a sigh of relief when Aoi told Iyuki to keep his pants on, thankful that...situation was avoided; she wouldn't need to do any embarrassing actions to try to stop him.

Training...though? With the way Aoi was making it sound...it didn't sound good, it didn't sound good at all. Their abilities weren't fully realized...sure, but...

As Iyuki's hand moved to grasp hers she grasped his back, Aoi's tone as she spoke of training unnerving her almost completely.

Rin was unsure what to focus his attention on. His slight nervousness of the training, the extra nervousness at the so called special training, or his anger as his mind put two and two together when Aoi mentioned 'Mister Crappy Kisser'...

"A-Aoi..." He trailed off, having spoken without properly speaking.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:23 am

"Welcome Iyuki." The reactions were as nervous as she had hoped, not even caring that Muika and Iyuki were cowering like two scared kittens together.. All in all, it would be useful for the three of them as she had said while also being something that would make them all think twice about such things again. As Rin spoke her name, Aoi shook her head and held up her hand to have him give her a moment. "Muika can do the Bringer's Light quite well, so today is Rin's crash course lesson. Iyuki, can you do it as well? Or the soul thing? It would be good if you two could help him with those. Doesn't it sound fun?'

Her smile was genuine, it really would help them all if they could work together for once. Looking at Rin, she tilted her head. "Yes Rin? Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:30 am

Iyuki looked down at Muika before glancing at Lord Aoyama. He seemed shocked by something. Probably the kissing part... Oh no. Was there something going on he shouldn't think about or be involved in?

Deciding it was something best ignored, he instead was shocked as the Goddess explained exactly what kind of training it was to be. That didn't sound too bad at all really. As the Goddess asked, he held out a hand. The bag of condoms and pills yanked itself to him as he caught them. "I can do this well, the Bringer's Light just requires a little too much focus for me to perform well yet. However I will help Lord Aoyama with all I can."

He gave a small bow to them both before rising. This...wouldn't be so bad!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:39 am

Bringer's Light training? Helping Rin with his Bringer's Light? It didn't sound...too bad, she'd been doing well...or at least well by her standards with Iyuki so...even if she wasn't the most confident at teaching it maybe?

She was pulled from her thoughts on the matter when she heard the rattling of something, glancing up to see the bag that Rin had brought them was now in Iyuki's hand. That was...he hadn't left so he'd used some...soul power, she...she wasn't the best at doing that...her forte was her skill in speed and aim.

The most obvious reaction from Rin was the slight twitch of his eye. Crash...course...Fun...sure...

"N-Nothing, I'm alright..." Rin answered, claiming he was fine even if his expression said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:49 am

Aoi clapped her hands in glee, pleased with Iyuki's skill. She beamed at the leather pantsed man and Muika. "Aha! Make sure you take those before we go Muika. You all get to come with me once we are set. Iyuki is not allowed to wear a shirt, remember."

Standing up, she adjusted the lab coat and shifted it so it fell perfectly around her. Glancing at Rin, she nodded to the door. "You are a miserable liar shiro-usa. Would you feel better outside?"

'So he can pout at you out there?'

"He's not pouting... Are you Rin?" Aoi moved to the open door, stepping outside and looking at the other two while Rin made up his mind or not. She had grown used to the weird comments that popped up in her head lately, just responding to them instead of ignoring. "Muika, Iyuki grab bath stuff too."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:57 am

Iyuki stared down at the bag as the Goddess got up and spoke. He...had just grabbed something light and nearby, but it turned out to be this of all things. He was flustered, standing there holding this but... Reaching into the bag, he pulled out the container with the pill in it and handed it to Muika while pointedly not looking at either Lord Aoyama or the Goddess.

"Here, I shall get you a drink and gather things for us Muika. Wherever... we are going." Iyuki looked at the goddess waiting outside and shrugged as he moved to Rin's side, putting a hand on his shoulder and squeezing lightly. His voice was low and soft, he felt miserable for the man. It seemed out of all of them, Lord Aoyama was to take the brunt of things as well. He had no idea why, they had messed up not the Lord. "I am sorry Lord Aoyama."

He then moved to get Muika a drink.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:07 am

"It-It's alright." Rin replied to Iyuki, trying to offer the other male a reassuring smile before he moved to stand. Outside or inside he didn't think his feelings on this, and the whole crappy kisser thing would change; his eyes though did momentarily flash concern when it seemed Aoi had...spoken to herself. Quickly though, he shook it off, not wanting to question it or anything as he moved towards the door.

"I'll head outside, perhaps I will..." He added, mostly speaking to Aoi about the going outside thing before he exited the room with Aoi, "and no I'm not...pouting."

Muika took the container as Iyuki offered it to her, looking over it as Iyuki went to get her something to drink; once handed to her she took what she needed to while Iyuki gathered their things.

"A...Ah...Iyuki? I-I know I can't...can't use it but...if I have it maybe it'll...help...but...mm..can you-you get my swimsuit?"

She was usually the one to grab it, always swiping it and putting it in her bag fast...so it was a bit embarrassing asking him to get it despite knowing she couldn't use it this time. She just thought..maybe if it were there it'd...help some, wherever they were going...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:14 am

"I was just checking. I didn't think you were. You are upset and angry, but not pouting..." Aoi's eyes glanced at the cabin door, her hand snaking out and pulling the door shut behind Rin. Those two stupid nerds could get ready in there... Her blue eyes locked onto the oddly nonchalant Rin, her arms crossing as the overly large sleeves hung from her hands. "If you want to yell at me or be angry, now is the time. I thought you'd want some bit of privacy to be upset with me without them seeing?"

Her head tilted, her eyes aged beyond her body's looks for the moment. "Go right ahead."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:19 am

It truly wasn't all right. Rin fooled no one, least of all Iyuki with his act. However Iyuki had Muika to focus on and he knew that that was what was important for now. As he gathered both of their bath stuff, he jolted as Muika mentioned grabbing her bathing suit. His back to her, he gulped slightly before nodding. "O-Of course. I shall grab it and place it in the bag. I will grab mine too, just in case."

He had no idea why he had said that or why he was grabbing his bathing suit now, but he shoved a change of clothes and his bathing suit in it a bit flustered as he moved to grab Muika's bathing suit. Where was it? Oh this red must be... Must... be...

Iyuki's face turned beat red as he held it up and turned. "I-Is th-this it, M-Muika?"

This couldn't be. This really couldn't be...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:23 am

"It's nothing, really..." Rin replied, "I was...mostly just angry at the other person, the one in the message? Now that I can put a face to the name I just...got irritated again; it's alright..."

He wasn't mad at Aoi, most of his anger was truly on the awful man that the two within the cabin hated and well, he didn't like him either; at all...

"I...I suppose it's...good to hear he's a 'crappy' kisser though..." He added, looking on the...brighter side of things in that department.

--

Muika turned to look at Iyuki as he gathered their things, her face blushing scarlet as he turned to ask her if...if that was really her bathing suit. "I-It is..." She replied, giving a small nod.

It didn't cover much but...but that was the point! She used it for bathing, that was all! It wasn't like she ever wore it anywhere else so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:35 am

"Ah... Yeah. He was the one that made me so angry I kissed him." Aoi admitted, Rin having finally caught that. Her eyes went to the ground briefly before she looked up, moving right up to her lover and placing her hands on his chest. They held his jacket as she spoke. "You... get this way a bit more than I assumed don't you? With Aito, now Seiya... I remember a few other times when you made that face."

Reaching up, she placed her hand against Rin's cheek and brushed his lips with her thumb. She couldn't help a small smile forming. "It was only a small brush of the lips. Not even as much as that first kiss I gave you Rin. Remember what I said before? Do I have to shower you with affection again and make you feel better? I've told you...You have all of me. All of it. No one else does."

"...I do find your anger over this unbearably...attractive and..." Aoi blushed lightly and bit one of her fingers as she admitted that. She didn't mean to... but she couldn't help it!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:38 am

"I-I see." Iyuki should veto any plans to go to a beach or anything that he may have been thinking of. This bathing suit... was way too skimpy to allow her to feel okay with that. He had wanted to show her such things, but unless they used his family's pools they would be stuck around too many people.

And he wouldn't be able to stop staring, he would think.

Iyuki stared at the bathing suit for a little bit before putting it too in the bag and standing up. "I-Is there anything else in particular you wanted to bring Muika?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next