(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:47 am

"Nuh uh." Aoi's hands slipped down Rin's chest, holding his scarf hostage as she continued to tease his neck with more than kisses at this point. Reaching the edge of his pants, she started undoing his belt. "Mm...nope. I don't want pancakes either."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:51 am

Iyuki had been about to move to look but Muika's hold kept him still. He looked at her curiously, his eyes a bit confused. "But I am sure they are done Muika. What else could they be doing out there?"

His eyes followed hers to a side window, more confused than ever. What... was going on here? What had happened?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:56 am

"I-If we go home I can...can wear the kimono." Rin replied, trying not to show any signs of panicking as Aoi's hand went to his belt, really...the traditional attire was one of the last resorts he could think of. He remembered how much she liked it on him, and he rarely wore it and would hardly ever really unless there were festivals so...

--

"They-they could...be..." Muika glanced up at him, unable to say it...after a moment, her eyes returned to the window. "W-We could...sneak out the window..." she added, explaining the idea that'd come to mind.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:02 am

"But I just want your pants off you. Your kimono won't help with that." Aoi grumbled lightly, biting Rin's neck softly after speaking. She got the belt undone and now worked on the button and zipper on his pants. Both of which were quickly done as Aoi slid her hands inside of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:07 am

They could be... doing something worse was the idea that finally hit Iyuki. He flushed beat red and nodded, heading for the window and looking out it. They had to escape, they couldn't stay here. "It is a good idea. We shall escape and head to the bathhouse on my bike."

He did not want to be here for that. He really didn't. It wasn't that he didn't trust in Lord Aoyama... it was more that he didn't trust in the Goddess' ability to control herself by now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:14 am

Rin took in a sharp intake a breath the moment he felt Aoi's hand. His plans were failing, he was failing, Aoi was dead set on this...would nothing change her mind? Well...a few things came to mind that he...felt would but...but...

His hold tightened on her, again biting his tongue to keep his reactions down. "W-What about the car? Ah, it's better than-than the leaves and dirt..." He was not prone to the idea but, it was one-hundred percent better than right in front of their friend's home...while they were in there!

--

Muika gave a nod, following Iyuki towards the window; they could leave through here, head to the city and just...stay there until it was safe. If the other two were truly distracted, they wouldn't even notice them leaving...

She helped opened the window, unlatching it so they could go ahead and leave. They had their clothes, they had what they needed and would be fine!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:25 am

Aoi gave a low laugh as she teased Rin with her hand and mouth, enjoying his reactions to this way too much. He wasn't pushing her away or even coming close to tempting her with other things, things he knew would stop her.

Instead he finally gave in. With a triumphant grin, her hand slid out of his pants and her mouth pulled away from his neck. She had a rather familiar look in her eyes as she took both of Rin's hands and tugged him along the path. "Mm, the car sounds fun. Okay! You win this time Rin. How far out is it?"

Apparently all thought of detention was lost to her, she just wanted Rin in the car and naked.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:29 am

As the window unlatched, Iyuki stuck his head out carefully to look and see if the two were there. He heard Aoi's voice and footsteps though and his head went back inside with a bright smile. "I think they are done Muika! We can leave now, from the front door. I heard their footsteps and Aoi said something about the car."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:34 am

Rin gave a nod as Aoi began tugging him along the path, car was the best option here...definitely, if they moved to the car it could at least spare the two back in the cabin...even if he'd never imagined car sex being in his agenda...ever, until now.

--

"Y-You sure?" She asked, "if they're gone then sure..."

If they were gone then it was safe to leave out the front door...Iyuki had said he'd heard their footsteps so maybe they were gone now.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:49 am

Iyuki was very sure, he had definitely heard them leaving and it...seemed to be... The man's face turned red as he looked away. He may have caught more than he wanted as far as what the Goddess had been saying. Lord Aoyama had...had no objections.

Glancing at Muika, he moved to her side and bent down to kiss her softly. He hadn't had a chance to in a while and wanted to make sure she was reminded of his feelings. It also helped distract him from those things he had definitely not heard. As he pulled back, he smiled softly. "Lets go clean up and then we can relax. How does that sound Muika?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:55 am

Muika responded to the kiss, giving another small nod when they'd separated. They could clean up and then just relax..after this morning they could use some relaxation, at least she thought so anyway. It'd definitely be nice.

"Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10