(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:24 am

Iyuki was going to die, he had had to have Muika help him get her shorts off. However his blush because of that didn't last long, replaced by seeing the young woman entirely naked. He gave a breathless and a bit awed reply as his hand stroked her inner thigh with the back it. "You are so lovely.... Did you want to take mine off?"

Remembering earlier, how she has asked him, Iyuki pulled at his boxerbriefs a bit shyly now that she could easily see his reaction. Not that she hadn't FELT it against her.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:41 am

Her face burned at his words, his touch causing her to take a sharp intake of breath before another moan escaped her, it having taking a lot to not try to muffle herself with her hand. She didn't want to suppress her reactions...she wanted him to know what he was making her feel.

His question though brought a twinge of embarrassment back along with a bit of nervousness as she gave a small nod. "Mm...y-yes..."

Moving to sit up, her hands clenched the bedding below as she felt herself move against him before her hands went to help him, her face burning bright as her hand brushed against him in the process.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:54 am

Iyuki laughed low in his throat, a pleased sound as his hand got the desired reaction out of her. However his pleased reaction didn't last long as a bit of embarrassment and a blush appeared on his face, his breathing becoming a bit ragged as Muika moved to help him. He shifted so they could come off easily, letting out another choked moan as her hand brushed him.

He was now utterly naked and sitting there as he tossed his boxers off the bed, panting and trying to resist the urge to cover himself up. Reaching over, he pulled Muika close to him as he fell backwards with her on top. His lips pressed against hers once again, letting out a small sound as their entirely bare bodies rubbed. He couldn't hold the kiss for more than a moment before he moaned again as his hands trailed down her back and body. "M-Muika..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:01 am

She shivered against him as his hands roamed her body, their bodies rubbing together without obstacles now. Muika's hands rested on his chest her breaths coming out short and quick as the kiss broke as she heard him call her name.

Her lips brushed his neck, her hands gliding unconsciously over his chest and stomach as her legs shifted some against his hips.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:07 am

Iyuki let out a small moan as Muika's lips pressed against his neck, enjoying this feeling. What... did he want to happen now? They were both naked...

His brain was foggy as he let out another, much louder moan as Muika's hands reached his stomach. His body quivered strongly as her name escaped his lips once more, and then turned into a loud whimper as her legs and body brushed against his rather sensitive body. "M-More...please..."

He couldn't say anything else, his breathing making it impossible.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:15 am

More?

"I-I can...." She couldn't really get anymore out, instead moving against him again slightly to get her point across. She...She wasn't sure about...the being on top since she'd never...done so before but if it was that...she could at least...

Her hands moved again, another small noise escaping her as her nails lightly scraped against him.

"I-I don't...know how to...really on top but..." It was embarrassing to say, really embarrassing but...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:29 am

She could wha-Iyuki's voice cracked as he moaned strongly, his eyes closing almost in a wince. That...had felt amazingly good. It was definitely more, though he had meant touches. That...that was what his body wanted most right now though.

A groan escaped him as her nails teased his skin, his breathing becoming entirely too heavy as he finally opened his eyes and looked over. His voice was deep and husky again as he tried to speak past his panting. "I-I think... I can if you want... be on top... I don't know if I can hold out much longer. Is that what you want?"

One hand slid down her lower back, holding her firmly as the other slid up to her hair and buried itself there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:34 am

"It..I-It might be...easier..." She replied, another sound following soon after as his hand slid down her back while the other moved up to her hair.

Her hands moved on him again, repeating their previous actions moving up his sides slightly.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:41 am

Iyuki nodded shakily, his blush strong as he realized what this meant. Even drunken not thinking Iyuki knew that this was... kind of a big thing. However drunken Iyuki also knew that his body wanted more and so did Muika's, even as he let out another groan as her hands teased him.

Gently he moved, holding her with one arm against him and laying her down on the bed. Breathing heavy, he moved his legs between hers and spread them just as gently. His hips moved down, pressing against her lightly for now as he let out a strangled groan. He wanted more... His hips shifted and rubbed against hers as his arms held him up above her slightly. Iyuki's blue eyes stared down into Muika's red, serious and solemn. "Are...you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:51 am

Muika held on to him as he shifted their positions, taking in another sharp breath before another moan followed as he rubbed against her, her legs automatically stiffening around his hips in response before she opened her eyes at his question.

She gave a small nod, her hands moving to his shoulders. "M-Mhmm...I-I'm sure..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:00 am

Iyuki gulped, his hips moving again involuntarily as her hips stiffened. He...didn't want to miss or hurt her, so his head bent down slightly as one of his hands grabbed himself. Watching carefully nd trying not to pant too much he gently pressed himself against her and slowly slid inside. He didn't want it to hurt, his body shaking with the willpower required to not move too fast and his eyes watching her face for any sign of discomfort. He was biting his lip, trying to hold back the loud moan that was sure to escape. He had...to make sure it didn't hurt her. Not like that bastard, he had to be able to hear anything just in case...

It felt too damn good, he was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:13 am

Another sharp breath was earned by his actions as she felt him against her before he began to slowly enter her. He was being careful and slow, it wasn't hurting though...it wasn't hurting, it felt too good to hurt. Her grip on his shoulder was tight and she was trying hard not to grip him too tightly as she called his name again, one of her hands moving to his hair again like before while the moved to wrap around him behind his neck.

She looked at his face, realizing he was holding back as much as possible right now so as to not hurt her. Leaning up slightly, she moved to kiss him before his name escaped her again.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:25 am

Iyuki relaxed just a bit as Muika called his name once more. That meant it felt good, her hands tightening being of pleasure right? He hoped so as he moved slowly, his movements just a tiny bit faster as he began moving fully. Her hand in his hair on top of his movements made him let out another moan that started to be her name before Muika's mouth closed over his. Returning the kiss with fervor, Iyuki moaned deeply in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:31 am

As he started moving she couldn't control the moaning that escaped her, her hold secure as she called his name again, breaking the kiss momentarily before she reconnected their lips, moaning again against him. It felt good, way too good already...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:38 am

Iyuki felt like he was going to melt into a puddle, his hips moving a bit faster as he rather lost control of that. Muika was obviously enjoying it, no pain at all from her moans. That worry out of the way, his brain shifted into making it feel good for himself too. As she pulled back, moaning his name he let out a large groan as that shot more feelings through him. He was going to burst from them all if this kept going. Pulling away from the kiss after a few moments, he buried his face in her neck and moaned her name as he sped up more. This felt amazingly good, he didn't want it to ever stop.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:46 am

Muika held onto him as he moved down to her neck, his quickened movements earning more sounds and moans, his name passing her lips on more than one occasion. His movements, his moaning...it was all too good; she felt entirely too good right now.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:56 am

Iyuki's brain stopped thinking entirely, just moving as his lips attached to Muika's throat and he moaned into it. His sucking would leave a mark for sure, but the sounds of her saying his name was killing him.

His moans grew more frequent and stronger as the heat in his body grew. It grew too strong and he felt himself almost break... Finally as his mouth let go of her neck, his body jolting as he climaxed with a rather loud moaning of her name. His hips moved against her a bit as he tried not to collapse, his breathing ragged...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:12 am

Muika couldn't stop herself from calling his name again as she reached her own climax just as Iyuki reached his. Her hold on him tightened as she held him close; her breathing matched his in raggedness as her chest and shoulders heaved up and down.

Her arm around his neck was secure but not enough to cause pain as she buried her head into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:26 am

They both...were breathing hard. So hard, Iyuki felt Muika's arms hold him close and her head bury itself in her hair but he couldn't do much else. His legs and arms shook more as leaned down as much as he could. He felt better than he had in a while relaxed, utterly calm. He nuzzled her neck lightly, giving it a few kisses. He couldn't speak yet, but he was slowly calming down.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:34 am

She was exhausted but...she felt good and despite her current state she couldn't stop herself from giving giggle at his kisses. The...noise was a bit strange to her ears, considering she never really...had giggled, laughed but...still, she was happy. She nuzzled her face into his hair more as her breathing continued to work on calming itself slowly.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:38 am

"That is a cute sound." Iyuki's voice was a bit hoarse from the sounds he'd been making the whole time, though it was still obviously playful. Moving slightly to the side, he shifted off of her body so he didn't squish her. He was still mostly splayed across her, his arm wrapping itself around her waist a bit proprietorially as his fingers traced circles there.

He kept his head buried in her neck, it felt too wonderful and she had his hair hostage with her face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:02 am

She turned slightly, making their positioning a bit more comfortable after he'd moved before cuddling up to him. It was hard for her to admit in words, mostly using her actions to say it, but she liked cuddling up to him, liked when he held her close, she felt happy and safe.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:50 am

With her body cuddled up to his, Iyuki couldn't help keeping a warm smile on his face. How...could he have ended up like this with her here? Both naked and...well honestly sated. That had been a rather long month of abstinence in certain departments and his body felt entirely drained now. He was drowsy, but not drowsy enough to sleep at this point.

"...I did not hurt you did I?" A worried tone crept into his voice, he had to make sure. After...the other one he had to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:57 am

Muika shook her head lightly, "It didn't hurt at all."

It hadn't and she...when she really thought about it she was surprised, even though she'd been told it wasn't supposed to that pain...wasn't easily forgettable. It hadn't hurt and realizing that left her with a warm, happy feeling...it was almost overwhelming; thinking that, she hugged his head to her gently, her face still rather buried in his hair already.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:14 am

"Good." A relieved sigh sounded as Iyuki felt much better. He still felt warm from the alcohol, but he was quickly sobering up. Even as he did though, nothing more than a sense of contentment was felt. He and Muika had done that yes, but really... if they both wanted to and she had felt good for it.

Feeling her hold his head tighter, he laughed very softly. "Is my hair really that comfortable Muika? Can I not see your pretty face once more? I would love to kiss it again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next