(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:15 pm

"N-No... I think? I am not sure myself. I...I got that talk a few years back. It is all hazy now." Iyuki was frustrated with himself, for upsetting Muika and for making this mistake in the first place. How had he messed up this badly?

Ruffling his hair up, he leaned his head down to place his forehead against hers and look into her eyes. "I am so sorry Muika..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:25 pm

No doctors, or at least...he thought so; if they didn't have to worry about doctors that was good. Preferable...

"I, I should have thought too..." She replied, giving a small shake of her head against his. "I-I mean...I bought...but I didn't even...think about it..."

Out of either of them she felt she should have been the one to remember at least. After all of that that day she'd ended up facing embarrassment after embarrassment; how could she have forgotten!?

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:31 pm

It was in this serious and rather scary situation that an angel walked into their lives. An angel of happiness and brightness, an angel of knowledge and a lack of silly things like embarrassment.

That Angel was Aoi.

Sensing both of them home and awake, hopefully, Aoi had decided to stop by for a visit. Wearing a rather cute leather steampunk type outfit, she hummed a tune as she moved to the rather crappy cabin door. How did the two live out here? She had no idea how they managed but she figured they made due. Before knocking she waited for a minute to see if she could hear anything... And heard a low voice that must be Iyuki before Muika's cute voice chimed in.

Knocking for a brief moment before throwing the door open, Aoi gave the largest grin she had to offer. "I am heeere~ I bring donuts and..."

Her eyes took in the serious air, the rather naked pair (Iyuki was much cuter in person and looook at those legs oh my gosh) and the...final words Muika had uttered before Aoi had come in hit her. Her grin replaced by a large shocked frown, she yelled and pointed. "YOU TWO WHAT!? WITHOUT WHAT!? MUIIIIIIIIKA!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Iyuki had no time to react to Muika's words, a rather surprising entrance was made by the... The Goddess?! Red hair, short... rather not caring of things like nudity and she looked terrifying to the young man. His hands moved to cover himself from view and also Muika's body too before...

That glare... Yelping he dove onto the bed and under the covers to hide himself, his blue eyes the only thing showing above the blanket as he quivered. Just what they needed! "Y-Yes... Goddess. Please do not visit upon us your wrath! I beg of you... It is all my fault, do not blame Muika!"

He pulled her to him as if to protect the young woman from harm from this wrathful visage.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Unable to react in time to pull the blanket over both her and well at least Iyuki's lower half, he did the job for the both of them; Iyuki reacted in shock as he moved to cover them both before he began quivering under the blankets at Aoi's glare.

She couldn't even summon a reaction as she was promptly pulled to him.

Opening her mouth to respond, she shut it again, repeating that a few times as her face remained burning due to being walked in on. She...she needed to say something! Managing a small shake of her head she met Aoi's glare with wide-eyes.

"I-It's not all....all your fault. It-It's mine too." She managed to get out, shooting a small glance up at Iyuki before glancing off to the side, unable to meet either set of eyes in the room.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:58 pm

"I do not care whose fault it was. It is both yours NOW. Oh my souls I thought for sure Rin went over things with you, Iyuki. I KNOW I did with Muika." Aoi scowled fiercely at the two, as she reached into her bag and tossed two donuts at them. She wasn't even able to react to Iyuki's words and introduce herself, she was so upset with the pair as she stalked into the cabin fully. Standing with her hands on her hips, she glared down at the pair with rather cold eyes for a moment before they warmed.

One hand went to her forehead as she sighed, the other into her jacket pocked as she pulled out her phone. "Oh my god... What are your options? The... What do we DO?! I know in the medical division..."

Looking at the two of them before putting in a number, she shot them angry stare. "You two stay put. Don't do a damned thing. I am getting Rin on the phone. You've messed up enough."

The phone started ringing. He best pick up.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:08 pm

"O-Okay." Iyuki's voice was small, his arms wrapping around Muika tighter. The goddess was scary for someone so small. Like a whirlwind... He didn't even care that she had seen him naked anymore, he just wanted her to be less scary and loving like Rin described.

Rin and Muika though...had both reacted weird about her though. Muika had been found under the bed after that incident and Rin seemed hesitant to say much. She was calling someone? Lord Aoyama! He could save them, and help calm her yes? Iyuki pulled Muika closer and buried his face in her hair, whispering in her ear. "I am so sorry Muika."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:18 pm

"Aoi?" Rin's voice answered the phone, though it still sounded a bit sleepy; he'd slept in and had only recently gotten up.

Muika brought her hand up, now a fist and lightly tapped it against the side of Iyuki's head; she was embarrassed, still very much so, but...really this was her fault too. He didn't need...to apologize about it.

"I-It's my fault too...it's-it's okay..." That last part had come out a bit quieter...she wasn't sure if things were truly...okay but...any reassurance right now was helpful. "I-I'm sorry too..." She added, bringing her arm back down.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:24 pm

"Rin they had sex. Without a condom. Those two stupid NERDS. What do you do in the living world about this to stop pregnancies?" Aoi's voice was a bit cold and angry, she was obviously upset and shot the two lovey dovey idiots a strong glare as she moved away from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:29 pm

They weren't stupid! Or nerds. Iyuki frowned but then realized it was fairly accurate. He sighed and nuzzled Muika lightly. "It is okay then. We shall fix this and never mess up again."

The Goddess sounded angry, Iyuki wished they had met under better circumstances. He also wished he had the courage to pipe up and speak of that pill and its properties. Right now however he could only wait more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:38 pm

"They..." It took Rin's mind a moment to really click on who Aoi was talking about, the term nerds helped put faces though thankfully. "A-Ah, well...there's pills for it, morning after pills and stuff...you can get them at pharmacies."

While Aoi was busy speaking with Rin, Muika's arm moved over Iyuki's as he nuzzled her, her hand resting on top of his as she gave a small nod in response; her hair moved slightly with the nod, a few locks slipping from her neck and shoulder; the markings going completely ignored thankfully for embarrassment's sake.

She was...thankful for the blanket coverage and even though it was embarrassing the coverage Iyuki was providing; they were both...still naked and Aoi was here and it was...it was embarrassing...She couldn't exactly...bring herself to ask if they could dress though, the shinigami seemed a bit too angry right now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:33 am

"...I don't know how to get those. Rin you'll have to get them for me and head here. You'll be able to sense me from a ways." Letting up on her tight control, Aoi's power flared up and the pressure from it grew. She glared at the two, annoyed by the fact that they were just cowering there in the bed and cuddling. After their mess up...they needed severe detention.

"...Rin you did explain condoms and stuff to Iyuki right?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:16 am

Iyuki flinched as the Goddess asked that question, his previous soothing that came from Muika's movement being utterly ruined by that tone and question. Would Lord Aoyama be all right? That glare was more scary. Should he cower more? He had to protect Muika from the anger of the Death Goddess.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:23 am

He had to...get them...?

Her tone wasn't one to argue with, even if this request would be...rather difficult to carry out; he didn't want people seeing him and assuming...He'd just have to be sneaky, he could manage that...

"Explain? Ah...aha...well, I-ah mentioned to him that you and his girlfriend were buying them." He answered a bit sheepishly, "I mentioned it was likely precautionary..."

He really...hadn't done a good job at that, oh no...He had figured mentioning they were being bought was good enough, he didn't think they were something the two would actually end up forgetting!

Muika averted her eyes from Aoi whenever glares were shot and she kept quiet. Keeping quiet was good, just sit here...hopefully get the okay to put clothes on soon...The pressure Aoi was exerting was intimidating, not the amount of pressure she was used to feeling from the shinigami and her hand squeezed slightly over Iyuki's.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:53 am

"...You get detention too Rin Aoyama." Aoi's voice was rather grumpy, if her glare could reach him through the phone she would be glaring at it. She hung up the phone, put it in her pocket and turned to the two. "...Iyuki you have Rin's number right? Text him how to get here. I have detention planned for all of you. Those were important lessons..."

Eyes narrowing, Aoi frowned with a bit of frigid ice as she watched the two. Then she backed out of the cabin before moving off at a rather quick pace. She was so angry... at them all!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:13 am

That didn't sound good. Iyuki flinched as Aoi looked at them and spoke, giving only a nod as she rather quickly left. For someone so small...she packed a lot of energy and anger. He pulled himself away from Muika slightly, peering out the door worriedly.

"...Will the Goddess come back? Will she destroy us? Will Lord Aoyama be okay? What about this detention?" Once the young man was assured of her departure he breathed a sigh of relief and spoke to Muika softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:29 am

Before Rin had a chance to respond, Aoi had hung up.

Detention...?

Her tone hadn't insinuated anything good...Oh no...He supposed he should do as asked though, get those pills and head...wherever that cabin was.

Muika's eyes moved to Iyuki's as he pulled back slightly once Aoi had left. She'd just...stormed out.

"She probably will...I-I don't know about the other stuff though, I think...a lecture, maybe?" She replied, her tone unsure. She wasn't sure what Aoi had in mind. "Destroy might...be a strong term but...maybe it's just a lecture?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Iyuki moved out from under the covers, realizing the Goddess had given him an order and he had best do it. Lord Aoyama was bringing the items required to fix this, it would not do to leave him hanging with no directions out this way. Finding his phone in the pants unceremoniously dropped on the floor next to the bed, he bent down to retrieve it before realizing that he was still quite naked.

Entirely naked. His arm had been wrapped around Muika's naked chest, she was naked... The sex they had had last night causing this whole fiasco in fact. "I hope you are right Muika, it would be distressing to end up destroyed after last night."

Beat red, the young man scrambled to find a clean pair of pants. Grabbing the first pair that came to hand, he slipped on his leather pants and zipped them up before starting to text. He glanced over at Muika, wanting to touch her more but unsure of what to do once his message with directions to Lord Aoyama had been sent.

Would she want more touches even after the Goddesses departure? "...Do you wish me to start breakfast? We must wait for Lord Aoyama to arrive in any case..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:19 am

Muika remained on the bed for a moment, sitting up as Iyuki moved to message Rin directions before he moved to put pants on.

Out of all the pairs though...

As he moved to get dressed, Muika stood, red faced, as she moved to get the first things she could grab. She ended up dragging on one of the thin strapped tank-tops she had, along with some shorts to wear with it.

The clothes in hand, her attention was turned back to Iyuki at his question. "Mm, sure. If you don't want to...yet I don't mind though."

Hunger wasn't something that'd hit her just yet...not by much anyway, but it wouldn't hurt to eat.

She moved to get dressed as she spoke, the shorts going on first before she slipped on the top...reaching for the argyle print hoodie they'd gotten in place of her old one awhile back. Zipping it up past her chest some she pulled the end down some to straighten it out.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:30 am

Iyuki glanced over at Muika as she got dressed before turning away with a red tinge. He...had seen it all last night. He had done more than that, so why did watching her get dressed effect him so?

Sighing lightly, Iyuki turned back around in time to see the argyle hoodie they had gotten on her. He couldn't resist for long now, moving forward and bending his head down for a sweet kiss. His hands slipped around her waist as he pulled her to him.

Yes...there was a crises. Yes there was breakfast to be prepared. Even if she wasn't ready for it yet, that just meant he could make something a bit more intricate and impress Lord Aoyama with his skills. BUt this argyle hoodie...and the memories of last night flashed through his head. Her reactions this morning proved it and Iyuki knew he was half in love with her already...

He deserved a small breathing space.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:49 am

Muika couldn't say she wasn't a bit surprised when Iyuki approached her, his arms wrapping around her and pulling her to him as their lips connected, but she wasn't complaining. Her hands, having nowhere to really go, rested in their usual spot on his chest...usually grabbing onto his top but that wasn't the case this time as she returned the kiss.

It was nice, sweet...something good despite their current predicament. It was...she didn't know how to properly describe things really...she felt...happy? Fluttery? The things she'd said last night after...after they'd done that...they'd been true. She didn't know if she could really begin to describe her feelings, her happiness...

Those feelings, she'd...mentioned them before but...when she had she'd been defining something for Aoi and that something was...love...it was a bit frightening, when she'd been describing it...the days afterwards her mind had been forcing her to realize that the definition she'd given had matched up pretty well with her own feelings and...it was a bit overwhelming. More than a bit...if she were to be completely honest...was there...a version of the term that wasn't so heavy...for right now at least, until it stopped being so frightening?

Half love? Near love? ....Those sounded...well less scary but not the most...elegant sounding for something so serious either. He was...her most precious person? That was better...right?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:38 am

It felt nice having her bare skin against his chest. Iyuki could admit that to himself, and pulling away with a frustrated sigh he scratched his cheek softly as he looked away. These feelings were too complicated for such a morning. They needed food in them and preparation for Lord Aoyama's arrival. "I...should get breakfast ready. We will need baths, I wish we had something here worked out for such things... but for now the bathhouse shall do."

With a soft smile, Iyuki raised a hand to caress Muika's cheek. "It is safer here but some days I wish we had an apartment or some such place with amenities. I am sorry for my words, but it is the truth."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:52 am

Breakfast...right, if Rin were coming over that was something that definitely needed to be done, it would be rude to not...if he were going out of his way to help them; it was likely he hadn't eaten yet...maybe.

She couldn't help but agree silently with Iyuki on the...wishing they had something here to use for bathing rather than the bathhouse...and the mention that they'd need to go sent a bad feeling through her. In the daytime? There would be people and...

Muika glanced back up at him, leaning into his touch as his hand moved to her cheek as she spoke.

She gave a nod against his hand, "I...I wouldn't mind...moving if that's what you want. I-I only stayed here because I found it...and it wasn't like I had money to buy or rent a place at the time...You don't have to apologize, it-it is true..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Seeing Muika's unsure face, he leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips to reassure her. She had that thing about bathhouses, right! Iyuki brushed her cheek with his thumb more as he pulled back, pushing his nose lightly against hers. "It'll be okay Muika. Even if I won't be in there I will be nearby. No one will bother you, I promise."

It was good to hear his idea had been sound though and he gave a lopsided smile. "I suppose then we must start saving up. If I take a few more shifts, it may only take a few weeks to be sure of rent and deposit... Besides we must look for an appropriate place. Small would be best."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Iyuki's affectionate actions earned him a small smile, though that uncertainty, even with his reassurance was still a bit unnerving to her when it came to the bathhouses. "R-Right."

Muika gave a small nod in response to his suggestion about the apartment, small would be best for them, anything was an upgrade from this really...

"Don't overwork yourself..." It'd be best for them to get a better place as soon as they could but she didn't want him running ragged on his part trying to save. The money she earned would be used too of course, that extra she got whenever hollows came along would certainly be helpful for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next