(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:14 am

Masaru allowed Mia to pull him along, his smile becoming less sheepish and more bright as they moved. The way the fire split and reformed was nice looking, and as they skated he realized Mia was trying to make patterns.

He couldn't help but laugh along with it; this was nice, he was having a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:36 am

Mia looked at Masa as he laughed, finally figuring out what she was doing as she too laughed a bit. Squeezing his hand, she made more patterns with him before finally getting a bit tired. Not too much, but she wanted energy for snowman building! Letting go of his hand, Mia skated faster so she could be in front of him with an excited giggle.

"Come on Masa! Lets build a snowman now!" She laughed and turned to look at him a bit too... late in her skating as she neared the edge of the water. Tipping forward as the ice disappeared, she let out a muffled eep as her arms waved in a circle and she went flying forward.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:16 am

Masaru slowed as Mia let go of him, looking ahead at her as she sped up before turning towards...

Oh no...

A bit too late she'd turned, and as he sped up she began tipping over where the ice was disappearing. If she fell in she'd get soaked! Thinking that, Masaru ditched the ice-skates on the bottoms of his shoes and relied on shunpo to push himself forward in time to grab her. His arms reach out for her, and quickly he pushed them away from the vanished ice, landing them on the edge of the snow with an 'oomph' as he felt his back hit hit the pile of snow next to the water.

"Are you alright?" He asked opening his eyes after having shut them before they'd landed, though the moment he did he realized the mistake of doing so and felt his face heat up almost immediately.

His actions that had meant to keep Mia from falling and getting soaked resulted in...perhaps an equally embarrassing situation...Having still been holding on to Mia when he'd hit the ground meant he'd just trapped himself between the ground and her...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:26 am

Mia felt Masa's arms wrap around her as he grabbed her from behind, pulling her against him as they flipped and landed on their backs. The breath went out of her and she winced, hoping her weight hadn't hurt him. About to reply to his question... Mia felt something odd on her chest.

Her purple eyes glanced down and... Masa's...hand. It...was holding...one of her breasts... Just...right on her chest. Her body froze solid, unable to move or roll off of the shinigami or even reply an affirmative. Her face was beat red and she... let out a small squeaking sound.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:38 am

She...hadn't moved off of him...

She, she was alright, right?

He heard a small squeak escape her, and despite his thorough embarrassment at how they'd landed he was still concerned. Why hadn't she responded? He hadn't even realized his...mistake...

"M-Mia...?" He questioned, moving slightly to push himself up to look over her shoulder, but upon doing so...he finally realized why she'd been unresponsive.

If his face hadn't been the deepest shade of red before...it was certainly now...

Immediately he pulled his hand back and let go of her, "I-I-I-I'm sorry, so so...so sorry! Ah....s-sorry...sorry!"

He couldn't move other than let go her, so he was left to apologize continuously whilst still being quite trapped; he was much too embarrassed and ashamed of himself now to even think of moving them himself.

How could he!? He'd-!...Even accidentally, he'd-!

A few more stuttered apologies escaped him, not knowing what more he could do-wait...

"S-Sorry, I-I could...jump in the ice water as punishment...ah..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:47 am

As Masa questioned and sat himself up, she felt his hand move and let out another squeak. T-That wasn't...good Masa shouldn't....

"It's okay! D-Don't! Don't get in the water...I-If its...you its...okay..." Mia squeaked out as Masa spoke, moving herself around so she could face him and hold him down. No! Don't get in the water that would be bad!

Realizing how her words sounded though, she buried herself in his chest.

"N-Not...that...I am ready...f-for things... b-but you....accident! And...I-It's...y-you...s-so its...okay... Don't jump in the water!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:01 am

It was h...him...so she wasn't...offended....

Not...Not that either of them were ready for those things! Obviously! She didn't want him to punish himself for his actions tough, her words proven as she promptly held him down and kept him from doing so.

"I-I...I won't...jump i-in the...the water then..." Masaru stuttered, his face burning at this point...if snow were to be put on it it'd likely melt on contact...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:16 am

Of all the things floating through her scrambled head, the urge to flee, the urge to not move, the urge to just bury herself in the water... A few thoughts floated to the surface. One was the extreme wish of Masa to NOT throw himself into the water, which meant she was clinging to him as tightly as a spider monkey. She was not letting go for one instant until she was UTTERLY BEYOND A DOUBT sure he wasn't going to. "T-Thats...good... You promise?"

"...Was...it....soft...?" Was the other thought. Saying it outloud, her eyes bulged and she clung to Masa tighter, hiding her face after such a STUPID mistake. She couldn't even apologize profusely enough to ever be forgiven for this TRAVESTY! Mia couldn't even speak, she was so mortified.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:28 am

"P-P..." Masaru swallowed a breath. "Promise..."

He wouldn't go jump in the water, she didn't want him to so he wouldn't...even if he should considering what he'd done. It was an accident, but...but-!

If enough damage hadn't already been done, Mia had just dealt the final blow with her next words. A few stutters escaped as he struggled to find words. She'd....She'd just asked-!? He couldn't even turn over and bury himself, she was on top of him! She...She seriously wanted an answer to that!?

A few more stutters escaped him, he...he should answer her, he-he should...but...but such a question...

"Y-...Y-Y...Yes..." His voice was almost a squeaked whisper, he was unsure if it'd even been coherent. He just wanted to bury himself in the snow, keep it frozen, and never come out...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:39 am

Masa promise, she could...let go of him. Mia could let go of him and get off of him. She could..let go. Let go. Hands... body, move and let go. Mia was frozen solid. She couldn't let the death grip end, no matter how much she wanted. She shook very slightly, just...mortified and unable to move because of it.

His response though...

Yes.

A rather...stuttery yes. But yes.

Mia was now dying. WHY had her mouth asked that!? "Sorrysorrysorry!"

Of course that was all she intended to say before her face burnt off and she died of spontaneous human combustion... but when had Mia's brain and mouth ever listened to her? The question that her mind immediately thought of... "...N-Not...too soft?"

Why...it had happened before...when she had come to see him in his office. This lack of brain and mouth communicating in the proper fashion. One did not blurt out awkward questions when one thought of them brain!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:54 am

In the same, higher pitched, fast, stutter voice a 'nuh-uh' of sorts escaped him as he mindlessly answered her next question. It...It was bad to not answer! Not answer could...could just offend her! He had to answer! Even if that meant he must later bury himself by doing so! He had to answer.

"Th-Th-They're just...p-p-perfectly f-f-f-fine..."

Just let him die now...even if the only honor in this death would be his honesty, at least it would provide some...if only a little honor.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:04 am

Not...too soft...perfectly...fine... Which also meant not too big. Part of Mia was relieved and she let out a surprised, high pitched squeak. The rest of her was too focused on ending her whole existence in a fiery blaze. A very fiery and immediate death. But she couldn't take Masa with her. He did not deserve her punishment.

With that thought, she scooted off of Masa's lap and scrambled to her feet. She saw the woods and realized that stuff would kindle her fire good! Yes! Taking off for the woods, she yelled back. "I'm so sorry! I am an awful person! I didn't mean to! I shouldn't breathe the same air as you Masa!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:20 am

The moment he realized Mia was...fleeing for the woods, he shot up from his position on the ground, his red face quite shocked. Th-That wasn't good! Had...Had by answering her honestly upset her!? Did he mess up for real this time!?

"I-I-I'm the one that should be apologizing!" He called back, hopefully she was still in earshot, he wanted to run after her, figure out if he was just misunderstanding the situation stupidly again or if his frantic thoughts were correct. S-Still...he...he should be the one apologizing, not her!

That in mind, he brought himself to his feet before running after her, using shunpo to catch up with her. "M-Mia..I-I-I should...should be the one...apologizing, m-my actions were...accidental but unacceptable..." He stated, once he used shunpo to get ahead of her.

As he spoke, he bowed, "Y-Y-You're not awful, not at all...I-I...This is my fault, and I apologize for putting you in such an embarrassing predicament...and-and I hope you can forgive me..." His rather frazzled mind was sending him into over-formality, not that he realized it, he just wanted to apologize at this point!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:32 am

Why should he be apologizing was all Mia could think. She had asked the awful questions without thinking! He should be accepting hers! She couldn't stop running though. Trees, trees were safe. She could hide there until she felt strong enough to explain and speak!

That was her plan at least, but Masaru kind of ruined it. He ruined it utterly, his shunpo appearing before her as she skidded to a halt so as to not run into the poor ruined Noble. Even she could tell he was...freaked out by all this and it made her miserable she had done this to him! As he spoke though, her head shook in increasing frequency. The more words tumbled out of his mouth, the more she realized how wrong he was. How her thoughts were nothing like that! His formal bow, his tone..

She shook her head so much she became dizzy, falling to her butt as he finally stopped. On the ground like this, a pile of hair around her she spoke strongly even as her eyes swirled. "No! No! Thats not right at all! That's not what I thought or think or feel! I-I s-said...those stupid questions! Don't apologize Masa for saying that stuff!"

"I-I...was the one...who...just blurted out that... without thinking... I-I just...always....wondered...were they...too big...and awful...was my body...not good... A-And so my brain...just spoke without thinking! Its not your fault, don't bow to me like that! Y-You are doing it again!" Mia stuttered, the world finally stopped its spinning as she crawled to Masa still unable to stand. She looked up at him in his bow, purple eyes determined again but also...entirely red faced. "They weren't unacceptable! I TOLD YOU! Its you and it was an accident so its FINE!"

"Are...you going to ignore my feelings on it? I'll only...need to forgive you for forgetting what I already said... Can you forgive me for my...s-stupid questions...Masa?" Looking down, she continued to sit there under Masa, reaching out to hold his pant leg.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:41 am

Her words struck him like a knife, he...by...his words...he was ignoring her feelings...that-that wasn't good, that wasn't good at all, that was the complete opposite of good. It wasn't what he wanted to do at all!

"I-I don't, don't want to ignore your feelings...at all...ever...a-and...I can..." Even if he felt she didn't need to apologize, but by giving her that forgiveness it could perhaps give her that peace of mind. "I-If it...h-helps...any...even a little...y-your body isn't...isn't awful...at all...you're...you're a pretty...a-and v-v-very beautiful and attractive woman...M-Mia...I-I mean that."

His face was burning, positively, without a doubt, burning, at this point...but-but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:50 am

"T-Then...please accept that I am fine...with things..." Mia nodded emphatically, trying to make sure Masa didn't hold any lingering guilt. She felt... no bad things from what had happened other than embarrassment.

His words though made her face flush red. Bright red. The color of tomatoes... She was...beautiful to him? A-Attractive even!? T-That...he would...think that...and say it... It helped, oh boy did it help her. But right now her brain couldn't deal with that. She...had to hide... but where!? Masa was right here but she couldn't...stand... So she dove forward, burying her face at the one part of him that was at eye level when she sat up slightly. Her arms wrapped around his body and then her hands felt...

Oh. Oh no. Was...her hand...on...waS HER FACE RIGHT.... Mia froze again, a small high pitched sound of embarrassment the only thing she could sound as her urge to hide... utterly destroyed her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:58 am

Burning. Burning...Buring...

His face was burning after he'd fallen back onto the ground as Mia dove forward. How did these things keep happening to them!? Any shred of coherency was gone, as now he couldn't even think a single thought to himself; nothing but panicked gibberish passed through his thoughts, his body having completely frozen like Mia's at this point.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:06 am

Mia was stuck, she was stuck she was stuck. How was she stuck!? She was STUCK! Wiggling her arm did no good...just moved her...hand against... Mia's face was beat red and she shook a bit in utter embarrassment as she fought the urge for her hands to clasp down on something. That would be bad, that would be very bad. Her... face her... DON'T THINK ABOUT IT MIA!

It was...

DON'T YOU DARE!

Oh souls...no...

"M-Masa!" Her voice came out in a muffle panic. She couldn't take this, her heart was bursting and she was going to die. Mia was trying not to move her head, but she had to to speak and... no stop don't move... "I'm...I'm stuck! Y-You have to get up! O-Otherwise... I'll...I'll...eeeeeeee!"

She let out a startled sound, her eyes tightly closed as she tried not to move.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:11 am

Mia's words jolted him from his rather frazzled mind and incoherent thoughts, causing him to become much more aware of the situation he'd put them in by losing his balance. A few unintelligible stutters escaped him as he immediately did as asked, moving so Mia could do so as well.

"S-S...S..." Apologize, he wanted to apologize. "So-Sorr...y..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:15 am

"S-Stop apologizing for things I cause!" Mia's voice was still high from embarrassment, her body immediately curling up into a poofy ball of shame. Her head buried in her hands, she felt like she could just melt through the earth. Catch a comet on the other side and dive straight into the sun, where it would explode from all the extra heat she was generating.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:19 am

"Ah...h...S-" Before he could even finish muttering yet another apology Masaru clamped his hand over his mouth. Stop apologizing, just stop. She didn't want him apologizing for these events, no matter how much he felt the need to do so. She didn't want him to, so he couldn't...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:22 am

From the black ball of vibrating poof on the ground came Mia's rather frantic apology now. "Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry!"

The shame poof, she would stay in the shame poof for eternity. She would live and die in the shame poof. Why had she...done that...said that... Mia would do or say nothing else, forever now. Just stay in the poof, hopefully get struck by something like a meteor.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:25 am

Masaru attempted to tell her that she didn't need to apologize, but it came out rather muffled due to his hand being in the way, to which he finally moved it and took a breath before glancing off to the side.

"Y-You don't...don't have to apologize either, it...it was an accident." He replied, his hand that'd previously been on his face going to the back of his neck as he attempted to ignore the heat in his face.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:29 am

"O-Okay..." Mia did not unfloof, her body and hair shaking slightly still as she laid there curled up. A small, sheepish chuckled escaped it though. "I-I...guess...we...are even?"

She did not uncurl, she would never uncurl. She was going to live out the rest of her pathetic life here.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:35 am

"Y-Yeah...we can...call it even..." He replied, glancing down at the fluff ball that was Mia as she shook slightly after having spoken.

He was quiet for a moment, debating his actions since he didn't want to...freak her out or anything, but this...usually helped her...Thinking that, he reached his hand out slightly to gently pet her head, hoping it would help rather than do the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next