(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:40 am

That...was good. Even though what she had done was far worse. Far...far worse...it could be evened out! Mia sighed in relief, relaxing just slightly at the news. As she felt Masa's hand on her head though, she jolted a bit before...calming more.

It was soothing, very soothing and the more he petted the more she uncurled... Until there was a traumatized Mia laying on her side, getting petted by Masa with her eyes closed. Black hair was all over, under her, over her... lay off to the side. She didn't care right now though, she was just smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:44 am

She was uncurling, that was good...

Masaru gave a mental sigh of relief, he was...still getting over recent events as well; his face was still red, but not at the intensity it had been. He continued petting her hair even after she'd uncurled; if it was soothing then that's exactly what she needed right now.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:48 am

Mia let out a small happy sigh, her eyes looking up at Masa finally. Her hand reached up to his hand, stopping it with a sheepish smile as she moved to sit up. That hand that stopped his pettings still held his as she moved, her fingers sliding between his as she...lifted it to her mouth and gave the back of it a soft kiss. "Thank you... I feel a lot better. But what about you Masa?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:51 am

"M-Me? Aha...I'll be fine, soon as the red goes away..." He replied, offering her a smile that he hoped was reassuring enough as she held his hand. The red though, he feared, would end up becoming a permanent part of his face eventually...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:54 am

Maybe... he liked his hair being played with too? Reaching out with her free hand, Mia wished to help Masa feel slightly better at least, she gently ran her fingers through some with a smile in return.

"D-Does that help?" Unsure, she looked away briefly. Just...if they could both stay unred for a short period of time they could...go build snowmen and have fun and go home.

And curl up in bed and die thinking about today.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:05 pm

Masaru's eyes followed Mia's hand to his head, not that he could really see it past a certain point, but he leaned into her touch when he felt her hand in his hair, offering her another smile.

"It does, t-thank you, Mia." He replied, managing a small chuckle.

If they could just relax, and not think about the things that'd just occurred, they could get back to having fun in the snow...she had said she'd wanted to build snowmen, so if she still wanted to they certainly could.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Masa...leaned against her hand, his eyes following her hand in a rather. It was... cute. Mia held in a blush though, with some issues. Her nails lightly scratched his head, almost like you would a kitty as she tried not to giggle. "T-Thats good."

She...felt so much better from the soothing. The thought of snowman making filled her with happy thoughts not related to the awkward happenings and it felt...wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:04 pm

"Mhmm." Masaru replied, "I-I'm glad...the hair playing helped."

They were both much better now, he was happy about that; neither of them were curled on in embarrassed lumps on the ground. He gave another small chuckle, unable to help it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:52 pm

"I-I am too. I don't know why it does to be...honest..." Mia admitted, looking away. Why was it that her head made her collapse into a ball of sleepy soothing when someone touched it a bit? Her hand slipped from Masa's hair as she moved to stand, looking back at the snow covered area with a grin.

"Do you want to build a snowman?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:56 pm

As Mia moved to stand Masaru did so as well, bringing himself to his feet before brushing off his pants of any dirt or dust that they might of picked up. He returned her grin with a bright smile of his own before giving a nod.

"Mm, it'll be fun!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:34 pm

"Okay!" Masa hadn't gotten the reference, which left Mia curious. He was the one who watched over the Human world. Why did he seem... so distant from it? He really should take more breaks... Leading him out into the snow once more, she bent down and started gathering the white floofy stuff with her hands. It'd be cold but... snowman!

"Masa? Would...you want to go to human world and see a movie? N-Not right now. But...sometime. In the future." Her voice was hesitant but... he really should enjoy himself more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:46 pm

"A movie?" Masaru asked, curious, before his smile returned as he began helping in gathering snow for the snowman. "That sounds like it would be nice, sure."

He rarely took the time to really indulge in modern entertainment, busying himself with work and finishing everything that needed doing, so he'd never taken the time to really sit and enjoy certain things there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:27 pm

"Ah! Good. I-I...think...Its... just I know you don't...visit human world much and... are always busy." Mia laughed lightly, a bit shy to say such a thing even if it was true. She blushed as she squished the snow into a ball large enough to start rolling. Well practiced at this apparently, she smiled as she successfully started the snowman's bottom.

"Aha! Look, just need to roll it bigger and then make the other parts!" She had forgotten about Masa's power until she looked at his eyes and then sat stunned for a moment. "...You could just...instantly make snowmen. Perfect snowmen."

It seemed Mia would never stop being awed at Masa's power, smiling at him brightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:52 am

"Even though I'm in charge of watching over the human world I rarely take time to indulge myself in the modern world...I should though, I know what's necessary, but it'd be nice to enjoy some time out there." Masaru replied as he began rolling the snow he'd gathered into a large ball.

He gave a laugh as Mia mentioned he could just use his powers, "I could, but half the fun is in making them like this, right?"

Shooting her a smile, he summoned more snow for them to use around them; nice fresh snow for nice snowmen!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:05 am

"I can...go with you and make...it easier. Whenever you want to...just ask and I will." Mia flushed and nodded, wanting to make the offer. It didn't even have to be a planned date, especially if they both had time and he just wanted to see things... Mia would be fine just doing things like that with him.

Still, Masa was right... But her hand were frigid as she rolled the ball. The new snow made her giggle, laughing happily as she watched it rain down and twirling for a brief moment as she stood. Turning to Masa, she reached her hands out and put them on his neck. They were frigid as ice and she laughed, always wanting to tease someone with cold hands. "Gotcha!"

Once they warmed up a bit she could start back up, but her grin was huge as she held them there for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:12 am

"I'd...I'd really like that." Masaru felt his face tint a bit at the offer, it sounded like it would be a lot of fun to do that. They could go together and have fun in the Human World.

Distracted by his thoughts, he hadn't even noticed Mia approach him, the attention from the warm and happy thoughts being easily snatched away as he felt a sharp chill at his neck as Mia's hands went to him, a noise of surprise escaping him as his body stiffened.

When he realized it was Mia he began laughing as well, unable to help it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:19 am

As Masa made his noise and stiffened, she smiled and laughed more. His laughter was warm and sweet, she was...always happy to hear it. Looking away she didn't remove her hands and turned red.

"I-Is this okay? I wanted to warm my hands up but...the...rest of you...is covered..." Mia's hands moved from his neck to her face as she turned beat red. No that came out wrong! She... she wouldn't but...there were things like you put it on their...belly oh god why had she thought this!?

"I-I mean... I...don't know what I mean..." Well now with her face burning, she could warm them up faster! So...this was a partial success.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:32 am

Before Masaru had a chance to respond, Mia pulled her hands back as she began to blush furiously. He attempted to, but he couldn't form the words properly, not wanting things to come out wrong either...instead, after a moment, he reached over, after pulling his sleeves over his hands since they were likely cold, and took Mia's wrists; he brought them back to his neck, putting them back into place like they had been before he gave her a reassuring smile.

"It's alright, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:41 am

Mia watched as Masa rather...thoughtfully covered his cold hands and grabbed her wrists, her face burning more and more as he did so. How was this man real? Thats all she could think as he placed her hands on his neck, on his bare skin which she could feel under her hands as they warmed up.

How...was he real...and why did he like her... Mia couldn't make herself speak, instead she nodded and stared into his eyes just... rather just...a bit broken though her hands were obviously attached to him and weren't going to fall off.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:51 am

Masaru let go of Mia's wrists, bringing one of his hands up to her head like he had earlier as his smile warmed. He couldn't help but think she looked cute in this moment, looking at him all red in the face. It was cute, it was a thought he allowed himself to think.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:06 am

Mia's head leaned against its will, her eyes fighting to stay open as she lightly moved her head against his hand. She finally spoke, softly. Masa, other than his hands hadn't moved one bit even if...he should be able to feel her hands were... "My...hands are warm now..."

She made no move to let go though, just staring still bright red up at him. If...she could just...get up the courage...she...would kiss him...as thanks...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:34 am

"I-I'm glad I was able to help warm them." He replied, a small, light chuckle following his words.

He swallowed a breath after he'd spoken, taking note of her reddened face; her hands hadn't moved...not that he minded them, he didn't mind at all.

Though...

His previous thoughts in mind, he leaned it slightly to give her a short, but soft kiss. She...She had said he could earlier...and, and as he'd thought earlier, she'd looked cute...and he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:12 pm

"M-Mhm. Thank you..." Mia nodded, her smile softening as he laughed rather lightly. She...could do it. She could kiss him! Screwing up her courage she lifted her head lightly with her eyes closed and... felt Masa's lips on hers. Her eyes shot open and she blushed, wondering if he had read her mind or something, but she returned the short kiss.

He wanted to kiss her... She had a sweet smile on as her hands left his neck, moving to his hands to warm them up as her fingers slipped between his. "...Thank you Masaru."

She glanced at the snowman partially done and laughed a bit sheepishly. "We should have brought gloves... Mm, I don't want to get them cold again, your hands are cold too..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:45 pm

"Welcome..." He replied, his smile returning after they'd parted; he gave a small chuckle as Mia mentioned gloves. "Gloves probably would have been a good idea, guess we know for next time if we plan on doing this again."

Still, there snowman hadn't exactly been finished...if they stopped now it never would be, and that'd be a shame...

Thinking that, Masaru glanced over to where Mia had made the bottom half, and used his abilities to finish it up. "Just like you said...I can make snowmen." He continued, his smile brightening a bit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:51 pm

"Mm, if you want to ever use them again like this it...is nice. S-So I wouldn't mind." Mia smiled softly, her head following Masa's as he turned to look at the half finished snowman... Which was promptly finished, to Mia's happy exclamation.

"You can! You can make all sorts of things... When you seal your zanpakuto will the snow disappear?" Flames floated over to the snowman, giving him a purple nose, eyes and buttons... And then a small flame crown. Mia felt her tiara and smiled, a hand reaching up to touch Masa's head and... a few flames floating over and settling on his head in the shape of a crown. It would warm his head just slightly but otherwise wouldn't do anything. "You deserve one too, Ice King."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next