(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:21 am

Mia was too busy making sure it covered in an even layer across the whole of the ice that when she heard Masa's awed and excited voice. She turned bright red and looked up, seeing the large smile and grin on his face.

Her face would never be unred after seeing such a cute and...nice sight. She had made him make such a face with her power... She fought the urge to cover her face, instead shooting Masa the happiest and sweetest smile she had to show him how pleased she was at his reaction.

She didn't trust her voice at the moment and pressed off, skating forward towards Masa again slightly. The fire shimmered briefly, leaving lines in it revealing the ice before merging again. It would do the same whenever he skated as well, making almost pretty lines for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Masaru blushed some as Mia smiled up at him, but his smile brightened before he gave a small laugh. His eyes caught the lines on the ice as Mia skated towards him, it was pretty, he was thoroughly impressed with what she'd done with her abilities.

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Masa was blushing again...Why... Mia should be the one entirely red now! Reaching down, she took one of his hands and gently tugged him back into skating fully. "Masa...is something wrong? You're red again...but I don't know why?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Masaru felt his face burn a little more, unable to help it as he tried to speak. "No! Nothing's wrong, nothing at all...I-I just...thought your smile was...cute." He replied, his smile becoming a little sheepish.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:26 pm

"...Oh...." Mia's voice was small and she stumbled while skating, but righted herself immediately. She squeezed his hand, trying to gather up courage and speak through the burning of her face.

"I-I am...happy you think its...cute... T-Thank you." Her eyes glanced to him as she shot him a small embarrassed smile. She was going to die! She wanted to kiss him again! But she was going to die first!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:36 pm

As Mia stumbled slightly, Masaru instinctively braced himself to catch her but she immediately steadied herself, thankfully.

He nodded, a small one, but still a nod at her words; his cheeks were tinted pink as he returned the smile she gave him before squeezing her hand back. He glanced off to the side for a bit, his expression becoming obviously flustered before he finally leaned over enough to give her a small kiss.

"S-Sorry I-I just...wanted to." He said, his face burning him as he averted his gave momentarily again.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:53 pm

The nod was nice to see, they both were having trouble speaking huh? Still as Masa glanced away and seemed to turn more red, Mia wondered if something else was wrong. That thought was swiftly destroyed as his mouth pressed against hers in a soft kiss before he pulled away and spoke.

Just...wanted to... Mia's face was still red, she couldn't get used to this whether it was the words or the kiss that ruined her more. That Masaru wanted to kiss her was the thing. She shook her head lightly, feeling embarrassed to say so but... He seemed just as embarrassed! She could maybe soothe him? "Y-You...never...need to apologize...for that. I-I like...kisses from you... I-Its what...couples do...give...kisses when they want..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:07 pm

"O-Okay..." Masaru replied as he tried to not pay attention to how badly his face was burning. At her words though, he looked down at her again and swallowed a breath. She liked it...when he kissed her, and he liked the kisses...it was what couples did...as she'd said...

"So you...you wouldn't mind if I kissed you again?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Masa...seemed as red as she was but... was okay with her words. Her eyes caught his as he looked at her again, holding them hostage for a bit.

Mia's face, which had been slowly fading from red to its normal 'rarely go outside so uber pale', shot back up into red. How did she reply to this!? He was going to kiss her again if she said yes. Not looking away, she teased her hair with her free hand. "...I'd like it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:11 pm

At Mia's answer, Masaru gave another small nod and, with much mental pushing, leaned down to press his lips to hers again in a soft kiss; he held the the kiss this time, letting it last a little longer than the small, short kiss he'd given just a moment ago.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Mia's eyes closed as Masa leaned in, her face still that awful burning red but... she liked kissing Masa. It felt really nice, her mouth returning the kiss... When he didn't pull away immediately after though, she felt her heart skip a few beats. Her free hand that wasn't holding his went to his shirt, her fingers moving out from inside the sleeve of his coat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:39 pm

When he felt Mia grasp his shirt he felt his face grow harder, and his heart quicken. After another moment or two he pulled back, his face burning bright as he gave her a nervous smile, a small laugh following after.

"H-How was that?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:02 pm

"...That one...was really nice too..." Mia admitted as she looked up at Masa, her heart not slowing it's fast beating. She held onto his shirt still, not realizing she was doing so until her hand let go to touch her lips. It...felt really tingly and nice to kiss. She wasn't used to it yet, especially out of all contact with others.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:07 pm

"I'm glad...that you think that." He replied as he tried not to pay attention to his heartbeat or the ever burning heat in his face at her response. Really nice...He was happy to hear that...really..."I thought it was...very nice as well."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Mia giggled shyly as Masa spoke. He was happy with it too? Well obviously! Why would he keep doing it otherwise? Her hand moved from her lips to his cheek, cupping it softly even though the heat in his face was strong. Hers was red, but she had to say this! Otherwise he'd...keep doing that. "T-Then...I give you...permission to do it whenever...you want. So...don't apologize for kissing me okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:24 pm

Masaru nodded, another small one, "O-Okay, I won't...apologize then."

His hand went to the back of his neck as he gave another chuckle. He was glad she liked it...the kisses, and he supposed it was good she said he could whenever...it got asking out of the way, even if he felt he'd end up asking regardless on some occasions anyway.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:32 pm

That..hand movement was also so cute. Hideki did something similar and she kept her hand on his cheek as the other came up to cover her mouth. She was trying not to giggle too strongly, but couldn't help it. Plus it helped her get this question out, her mouth partially covered as she looked to the side. "Does...that mean I can kiss...you whenever I want to, too?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:41 pm

"A...Y-Yes, of...of course it does." Masaru replied, answer her question with a small stutter. "You can kiss me whenever you'd like as well."

His expression still held that nervous, shy smile, but he was happy; just as he'd said earlier, he was happy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:08 pm

"Okay..." Mia nodded, her blush not retreating as she leaned up once Masa gave the okay. His nervous smile was cute as was the hand on the back of his neck still. She touched her lips to his very briefly before pulling back and then...kissing for real this time as she brought up the courage. The hand on his cheek slid softly into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Masaru responded to the second kiss Mia gave, the first having been too brief to do so. He felt her hand move from his cheek to his hair, and he had to once again ignore the beating of his heart pick up at the action.

It felt nice, the kissing and the hand in his hair...it was nice.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Mia could...feel Masa's heart racing through the wrist against his neck. Kissing was really nice... really fun. She liked it a lot. Maybe because it was Masa though that she was kissing? He...had soft hair...

Mia mind twitched from thought to thought as she kissed Masa. Should she stop the kiss? Should she do more? She had no idea how this worked! Why was it so complicated!? At...least it felt nice, she could just...do what felt nice right?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:56 am

Masaru had to bite back a smile; this was nice, he...found this kissing nice. He couldn't really stay on one thought, though most of them were similar; that he was happy, that he liked this kissing with Mia, that he liked her, that this felt nice, mostly similar thoughts...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:04 am

Mia's face was red and she...could barely stop the kiss. It felt nice... Pulling away just slightly, with her eyes shut tightly she spoke rather shyly. "W-We...should...skate more before the ice melts...and then we can...make snowmen..."

If they kept kissing what would happen!? Mia's heart was about ready to burst and she felt too warm. Skating. Skating was good. Her hands barely moved though, still holding his coat and sliding from his hair just slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:09 am

Masaru felt his face begin burning again when they separated, giving a small nod at her suggestion to skate. They could skate more and then build snowmen, like she had said. He'd been...rather distracted by the kissing, it'd felt nice...

"That sounds g-good." He replied, offering her a small, sheepish smile.

His heart was still beating fast, if...if they skated they could calm down some and get over being...being flustered. Snowmen would be fun, more skating too, yes...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:21 am

Mia nodded emphatically, hoping the red in her face would disappear sometime soon. She needed to get over all this flustered mess of feelings, moving back slightly before slipping her hand in Masa's and tugging him along. The purple parted beneath them as they skated, their skates making lines. So Mia tried to get them to go in circles with laughs, attempting to make designs before the purple flames reformed.

This was...soothing yes. Even if the heat had traveled to the hand holding his, even if she stole glances at the handsome Captain who smiled... it was soothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next