(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:52 pm

"We can leave it up if you'd like, but I'll make more snow as well when I see to freezing the water over some more." Masaru smiled as Mia went to grasp his hands, the fire in the igloo dispersing and leaving them in darkness.

It would be best to create more snow, keep it cool so the ice wouldn't melt as fast. It'd be disastrous if things got too warm and they were skating...so keeping it cold was definitely important.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:00 pm

"Okay." Moving out of the igloo slowly backwards, Mia led Masa out of it with a small smile. She winced as the light hit her face, it wasn't that big of a difference but it was enough by now to make her react... Her eyes closed to the light, she then let go of Masa's hands a bit reluctantly and waited for him to make more cold and snow and ice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:20 am

Masaru followed Mia out of their igloo fort, shutting his eyes for a moment due to the light.

"Are you alright?" He asked, blinking a few times as his eyes adjusted. Both of them having obviously been affected by the sudden lighting change.

Once his eyes were adjusted, he moved to making more snow; he was sure to freeze the water over again as well, making sure it was solid enough for them to stand and skate around on.

"There...that should be enough." He turned, facing Mia with a smile once he'd finished creating more snow and ice for them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:04 pm

"Aah it was just bright. Sorry." Mia felt more than a bit sheepish for worrying Masa, her hands reaching up for her hair to play with it. He hadn't reacted as bad as she had to the change in light, and as Masa made more snow and ice she was glad for his coat on her.

Glancing around at the newly formed snow, her smile deepened into a happy one as Masa turned back to her. She laughed lightly and reached for his hands again, gently moving towards the water. "You...can make sure I don't fall right? I...don't want to fall and hurt you. I-If I landed on you Masa it would be bad."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:33 pm

"I wont let you fall." Masaru replied, moving to take her hands as she reached out to him. "Don't worry about me falling, it'll be alright; I won't get hurt. I'm good on ice."

If either of them did fall maybe if he were fast enough he could make a quick pile of snow to break the fall? The ice was thick enough...it should be able to handle that. The best thing though would be to avoid falling in general.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:51 pm

"It was more... If I start falling I might wave my arms or something and...smack you in the face or...land on top of you and hurt you." Mia gave a sheepish smile as she admitted her fear. It was a silly one, but if she hurt Masa...

Thinking about slipping on the ice, Mia tilted her head. "It would be safer with ice skates, I can do so...decently at least. Um... Why not just put the blades on the bottom of our shoes? Y-You can make sharp daggers and such right? A-And my tiara isn't making my head cold... O-Or would that be too hard to do?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:00 pm

The blades on their...

He wanted to smack himself in the head for not thinking of such an obvious idea. When he'd thought of making ice skates and how it'd be bad for their feet he'd been...thinking of the entire skate...not just the blades...

Not one of his brightest moments.

"Ah, I can do that; it wouldn't be difficult at all." He replied, a sheepish laugh escaping him. "I'm...sorry I didn't think of that before; it's definitely safer."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:38 pm

Masa's laugh was sheepish. He must...feel embarrassed for not thinking of that. Mia had a small tint on her face as she hadn't thought of it either in all honesty when he had mentioned things. Leaning forward and up again, Mia attempted to kiss Masa on the lips once more. She wanted him to know it was fine with her actions. So she..went for it and success! Her lips touched his in a soft kiss!

She hadn't died in the process, this was good.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:08 pm

Masaru was surprised by the kiss, but bit back most of his reaction to being so; his face was obviously tinted again though. He tried not to waste time with his reaction though, he wanted to respond and kiss her back...

He did so, luckily working past his flustered state after a second and responding to the kiss.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:21 pm

Pulling back after a moment, the tint on her face matched his. It...was okay to kiss! You were supposed to! She had to tell herself that. Mia's smile was small and she shook her head. "Don't be sorry Masa. We...both are new to this okay? Lets skate and build snowmen...and have fun. No feeling bad at all."

She reached up, letting go of his hand to boop his nose lightly. "Should I lift me feet for the blades or...is there another way to do it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:59 pm

"Right, let's..." He replied, a smile appearing on his face again before Mia had unexpected booped his nose, earning a small, surprised noise from before his hand came up to touch his nose lightly.

Her question though brought him caught his attention though, and he lowered his hand back down as he gave a nod.

"Lifting your feet should be the easiest way." He answered.

When she lifted her feet he would create the blades to go on the bottom of her shoes, making it so it would be easier for her when on the ice before doing the same to his own shoes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Mia's face burst into a bloom of red at the noise Masa made. He was so surprised and... was his hand touching his nose? Her purple eyes wide, she couldn't hide the smile that formed on her lips but she tried with his sleeve. She had to look away and whisper to herself, it was impossible to bear. "...so...cute..."

She heard what he said but couldn't focus for the moment. That...sound... she had never heard that from him before...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Masaru's looked over at Mia, noticing her smile as she turned and...whispered something.

"Mm? Mia?" He questioned, not even knowing if he was supposed to hear what she said or not...still, she was smiling which left him curious.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:48 pm

At Masa's prompt, Mia grew flustered and hopped. She had been in her own little broken world for the moment. Her eyes glanced at him for a moment before rising to meet his eyes as she gave a tiny giggle and tried to hide her mouth behind his sleeve more.

She wouldn't want him to feel bad... so she admitted it no matter how embarrassing it might be to her... "I-I...just...you made such a cute...sound..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:56 pm

"Eh?" Masaru glanced off to the side for a second, feeling the heat in his face some at her response. "I-I did?"

When she'd booped his nose? He supposed he had...He hadn't been paying attention and had just...made a noise. He gave a small laugh, his hand going to the back of his neck out of habit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:36 pm

"Mhm. I'm sorry. Here!" Mia nodded, watching Masaru and lifting her one foot so he could make the blades on it. It...was rather embarrassing for both of them. But that sound had been so cute... she couldn't help it. Nozomi had found that distraction of hers and used it to her advantage now. "S-Skates..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:39 pm

"Y-You don't have to apologize, I'm...glad you found it cute." Masaru replied before moving to form the blades for their shoes so they could properly skate on the ice; he created Mia's first before moving on to his own shoes.

With a smile he looked back over to Mia once he was finished, "This should do it, they won't break easily so it should be perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:46 pm

"Oh!" Mia's voice was soft and rather surprised. Had she really expected Masa to be upset or angry for her calling it cute? It...was Masa. He was kind and gentle. She was blushing and twisted her hair a bit but...still smiled at him brightly.

As the skates formed on her shoes, she stared in awe once more before setting her foot down. They felt sturdy, she stepped gently on them to be sure but... Yep! With another bright smile, she nodded. "Thank you Masaru!"

Turning carefully, she wobbled onto the ice for a moment wheeling her arms and then...she was off! It wasn't too hard to adjust, she could skate pretty well since...it was something you could do alone in winter. Laughing lightly, she was rather pleased to be skating in summer! There were places to do it in human world but they were crowded...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:13 pm

A small, happy laugh escaped him, not that he was trying to hold it back, as Mia thanked him and moved to the ice. He couldn't help but smile happily as Mia began skating, she looked like she was having a lot of fun.

Masaru moved to the ice himself then, carefully balancing himself before he began moving around on the ice as well. His smile brightened when he had gotten his footing, all of this playing around in the snow and now skating on ice...he was having a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Skating! Skating! Mia was so happy, she skated around the lake in a figure eight before moving onto slightly more complex things. She couldn't spin in place or anything, but she was good on the ice with skates. How could they have had fun without them? She felt embarrassed remembering their attempt to..do what exactly?

Masa's laughter had been nice and as he skated on the ice too, she moved to skate around him in a quick circle before taking his hands and skating backwards. Her sweetest smile was in full force as she looked up at the taller man. "If you can't say you don't have the best powers now Masa, I don't know how to convince you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Mia came to circle around him, his attention moving to her when she approached him before she took his hands.

"I suppose they're exceptional for fun, much more than I would have I imagined." Masaru laughed as Mia led him around as she skated backwards. "I only ever imagined they were good for battle, but I suppose I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:11 am

"Aha! See!" Mia laughed happily again and nodded at Masa's words, holding onto his hands carefully. Even with his coat on they were a bit cold and his were warm...He really was used to this cold wasn't he?

"But now that you know you can do whatever you want with it huh?" She smiled sweetly up at him, judging from the distance to the shore that she should turn around soon but... wanting to face Masa more. "Snowmen, snowflakes... You can make things out of ice that don't melt, you can make it snow in the middle of summer... so many things Masa can do."

She was just so happy and enjoying this!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:10 pm

"Mhmm, now I know." Masaru replied, though he couldn't help but feel a little bashful due to her praising on his abilities. He hadn't expected her to be so excited over them, but that wasn't a bad thing, it was good...it made him really happy she liked his abilities and that they made her happy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:22 am

Mia gave Masa another sweet smile and laugh before letting go of his hands. He...was so easy for her to touch. She felt no misgivings or jolts when it came to touching his hands, she could even sometimes get up the courage to kiss him! On top of that she didn't feel the need most of the time to wear her cloak with him...

Skating away from the ever nearing edge, Mia headed for the center of the ice before sliding to a halt. She'd need concentration for this... Masa did so much with his powers, maybe she could make something pretty for them both here? Closing her eyes, she felt for the fire nearby still burning well and... pulled.

Like a tornado of purple, it swirled up and over, before tunneling around her and then...bursting out. That extra control when it got closer to her was needed, as it spread across the ice in heatless color. A think sheet of purple now covered all of the ice, not melting or changing it at all. Looking down, she grinned. That...took a bit of concentration but was well worth it. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:14 am

Masaru was quiet surprised by the display, his eyes having widened a fraction as the Mia controlled the fire around her, putting on a marvelous display over the frozen water. His awe at the scene was clear on his face.

When his eyes moved back to he couldn't stop himself from grinning as well.

"That..and this is amazing, Mia!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next