(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:48 am

"...Oh..." Mia's voice was small and soft as she stared a bit in shock. Masa didn't...find this weird... he found it sweet in fact. Moving up, Mia went to kiss the man on his cheek in thanks though it took all her courage to... and missed in her nervousness. Instead she kissed his mouth before pulling back with a small eep. The fire behind her flared at her emotional turmoil, happy turmoil as she stayed that same red color.

"S-Sorry... I meant...cheek..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:09 am

Like Mia, Masaru felt the heat in his face begin to burn bright again at her actions. He gave a small shake of his head as she apologized, "You don't n-need to apologize..."

Cheek kisses...on the lips kisses...they were both...perfectly alright, they were both nice...even if it was embarrassing to admit that...Then again, embarrassment this early was normal, right? It was perfectly acceptable for them to become flustered like this...whether it was a mistake or not...

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:17 am

"...I-I'm sorry for...saying..." Mia covered her mouth with her hands as she quickly spoke another apology to apologize for being apologetic. She could feel the laughter welling up in her chest as she tried to stamp it down. This was ridiculous! She liked Masa, he liked her... as odd as that was... and...

She burst into laughter. "I am acting like such a ridiculous loser. Otome games and stories...don't prepare you for things like this..."

She buried her face in her hands before laughing more, not really self deprecating but rather... confused and amused at herself. Utter embarrassment was in there somewhere too.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:35 am

"It's alright." Masaru's smiled softened as Mia began laughing, and soon he was unable to hold back some laughter of his own. "I'd say the way you are is just fine, neither of us...know that much so..." Another small, laugh escaped him before he smiled again. "We can be losers together then?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:47 am

"...Yes. We can...together..." Mia's voice grew rather soft and shy, but she had to fight the urge to hide and run even as she laughed. Stopping herself from shrinking more in the overly large jacket, she needed to stop letting herself cower or be so shy. She should do things that make her uncomfortable!

Masa was saying such...things that made her heart race. She couldn't help it at all, he had said she was fine like this. Moving forward slowly, she leaned against Masa before slowly sliding her arms around his waist in a soft hug. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:53 am

"W-Welcome." Masaru replied, his face burning due to the surprise of the sudden hug, but his expression did soften after a moment before he returned the embrace. "Welcome." He repeated, his tone softer, warmer rather than the obvious fluster and slight surprise his words had held before.

It was...best to repeat them, it had sounded better the second time...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:08 am

Mia couldn't resist another small giggle at Masa repeating the welcome, it was much more firm and...soft. He was so gentle with her and kind, this date was fun. Even while hiding out in the igloo with the fire warming them. Well it wasn't truly needed, her embarrassment kept her heated just fine now.

She didn't pull away from the hug, liking it too much. A small sigh and she closed her eyes, comforted. "...In a bit...we should build a snowman..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:21 am

"That sounds like a good idea...fun..." Masaru replied, his tone still soft now that he wasn't as surprised anymore, and had had a moment to grow accustomed to the hug; his face though still remained tinted with red.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:28 am

"I bet all the snow melted." Mia gave a long suffering sigh, burying her face in Masa's chest more. It...felt really nice and his tone made her heart flutter around. She...honestly before a bit she hadn't heard it like this before their admissions and she rather paid attention to voices.

Unburying her face for a brief moment to look up, she smiled. "Can you make more or are you getting tired Masa? Your eyes haven't changed at all..."

One hand moved from the hug to trace his cheeks again, it seemed she liked his eyes like this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:42 am

"I can make more, it's no problem." He replied, returning her smile with his own as she looked up at him. "I'm not tired yet so no worries."

He was only in shikai, therefore he could last much longer since he wasn't expelling as much energy as he would if he were to use his bankai.

It was unexpected when her hand moved to his face, tracing his cheeks again like she had earlier. He didn't break eye contact though the red was still obviously there in his face. She'd...said his eyes weren't scary earlier, but...pretty...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:54 am

"Ah! Good. I can last a while too, as long as I am not using techniques the control over the fire is really easy." Mia hoped she could reassure Masa in case he was worrying too. So far they'd both been utter losery dorks over each other, so... she should reassure him just in case.

At her actions though, his face turned more red and he went silent. Her head tilted just barely as she asked rather softly. "Is something...wrong with what I said? T-They...are really pretty. E-Even normally too! You...are..very handsome, e-especially your eyes...and voice..."

Rambling, she felt like she should reassure him more on this stuff too! Even if it made her beat red, even if she buried her face in his chest afterwards to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:14 am

"Ah...a..N-No, nothing's wrong at...at all, hearing that...makes me h-happy; I've always thought...my eyes when I'm like this...would be frightening no matter the situation so...a-a...handsome?"

His face was definitely burning at her words, but he was trying to reassure her that what she was saying wasn't bad; it...hearing those things definitely made his heartbeat quicken, he couldn't even respond without stuttering...

"I-I think...you're...very pretty, you have...very n-nice hair, eyes...and your voice is...too.." He was speaking honestly, even if he could hardly get it out...he felt his face, like many times before, would literally catch fire at this rate but he was managing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:29 am

"V-Very...I...like it." Mia nodded into his chest, barely able to speak above a whisper. She wanted to melt, the igloo to fall on them. Anything to cool this burning sensation from this embarrassment! She shouldn't say things like this... It was destroying them both.

Feeling his heart beating strongly in his chest as she leaned against him, Mia felt her heart speed up even more in response to that before it broke. Her heart and her face and all feeling in her body. N-Nice...hair...and eyes and..voice...

Said voice couldn't come out as more than a squeak now, her hands clutching Masa's shirt at his back in a death grip as she clung to him unable to let go. She'd flee if she did... And then they both burst into purple flames. Not hot ones or even more than lukewarm flames that weren't burning, but... Mia couldn't help it. The purple flames danced on their bodies as she couldn't do anything to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:47 am

Masaru took notice of Mia becoming more flustered by the moment, and there was slight surprise when some of her flames started encircling them. Thankfully they weren't burning, so it wasn't anything to really worry about.

He remained in place, his arms still wrapped around Mia from their embrace and his face still red from their recent words. He...would try to say more but...it might break them both if he were to try...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:12 am

It was nice, this silence. She could still feel Masa's heart with how pressed against him she was. The fires died down, either disappearing or flowing to the fire nearby, making it larger momentarily before it went back to the size she'd been keeping it.

"...I have...nice hair?" Mia finally spoke up, saying something stupid like usual and she winced as her question escaped her before she could stuff it down.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:15 am

"You do." Masaru replied, a bit of shyness still in his tone but luckily he hadn't stuttered. "I-it's nice and long...soft, and pretty...y-you obviously take good care of it."

So much for not stuttering..

Still, there was probably much more he could say but he could only get so much out at once without becoming too flustered...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Mia was not expecting Masa to reply really, she was just expecting a nod or something at the most. It had been more a shocked question, happy and pleased, not one that needed an answer. But Masa, of course, decided to elaborate. She was going to explode from how..embarrassed and happy and flustered she was at his words!

It was impossible to bury her face further in his chest and she honestly probably couldn't squeeze him tighter without hurting him. Mia shook her head, face rubbing against his shirt as she stayed there. A rather muffled and small, "...thank you..." sounded from inside her hiding.

At least she felt like Masa's chest was as safe as her cloak! Was all she could think.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Her muffled thank you earned a smile, as he couldn't help himself from doing so. Bringing one of his hands up from the embrace, it moved to her head where he began to gently stroke it like she liked.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Why...did she turn to putty when this happened? Letting out a soft sigh, Mia's grip on Masa's shirt loosened and she relaxed against him. Her heart slowed down after a bit as well and she started humming once more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:58 pm

As Mia relaxed Masaru's smile softened some; she'd started humming too, it was nice. When he'd said she had a nice voice, he'd meant it; he'd meant all of what he'd said though.

It was...nice, just sitting here like this; they were both relaxed now and while they'd been a bit flustered that had calmed down for the most part.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:41 pm

It was comfortable... Mia was utterly relaxed by the time her song was done being hummed. Masa was warm, his jacket was nice and he was playing with her hair? Glancing to the side, she could unbury her head now enough to do that. Outside the bright sun glanced off water from what she could see out the exit.

"Its good you have energy Masa. Looks like its all melted out there... Mm, wait the lake looks frozen still. I wonder if we could ice skate..." Pulling back just slightly to look up at Masa's face, she gave a silly little grin and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry for...so many ideas. But you have the best power in the world. It makes me want to do so much."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Like before, Masaru couldn't help but blush when she complimented his powers. He nodded though, in response to her suggestion. "I can, go over it again, the water that is, just to be sure. You don't have to apologize either, it's fine; these ideas are a lot of fun."

Having said that, he offered her another smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:08 pm

"Yay, fun!" Mia let out a pleased little laugh as her own exuberance at this whole date was showing once more. She didn't even seem to mind that she was pressed against Masa and being held by him again.

"Ah! I am ridiculous. We don't have skates... Uh oh. Unless you can magically not slip on ice?" Looking up curiously, her eyes were bright again and happy. "Could you pass that onto me if you are?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:19 pm

"Well, I've learned to catch myself and keep myself balanced...I can move around on it." Masaru answered before he tired to think of a way to help Mia, he could keep near if she needed his help...he was a bit hesitant to make ice skates out of well...ice. It could leave her feet freezing and that wouldn't be good at all.

"I can stay nearby, so you won't have to worry about slipping. If you slip, I won't let you fall; promise."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:37 pm

Mia blushed a bit at Masa's words. He...wouldn't let her fall? Well he was good on ice as he had said... If she slipped again he could catch her! That was settled then. Even..if that thought was a bit embarrassing for her sake. What if she hurt him when she went down?

Slipping out of his arms with a small grin, she reached up as she stepped back to grasp Masa's hands in hers. The fire in the igloo went out, leaving them in the shadows and darkness of the ice fort. "Shall we leave it up or...will you turn it into snow?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next