(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Moonlight Recital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:29 am

"Okay. I just worry about pushing stuff, since I get all excited and don't think..." Miyako's sheepish laugh betrayed a bit of her more unsure side. Normally happy and upbeat as best she could be, she tried to also be someone who didn't push others... Mostly because it was annoying and improper. She was raised right!

Miyako's first treat was handed over, the sundae, while the person looked confused at just the two of them there... Were they waiting for others? Miyako though picked up the sundae and instantly began devouring it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:34 am

"I-It's fine...I've just never...d-done that type of shopping b-before like...like that, a-and not for those purposes before either..."

She knew she wanted to do things that would make Iyuki happy too, but she just...never thought of different ways or had the will to push herself to do some things...

This...This pushing hadn't been...bad.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:41 am

Miyako's ability to inhale food was one of the Wonders of the Osamoto Academy. The sundae was gone by the time the Banana split and milkshake were ready. She had briefly thought of a greentea cone but decided to wait till later. Tucking the milkshake in the crook of her arm with a practice motion, she tossed the empty sundae container and began eating the split. Caramel, Banana, chocolate... it was covered in all sorts of things and was huge. In fact it was a surprise that she had room after the large sundae...

Smiling a bit, she nodded in acceptance. "Okay, thank you... I-I haven't either? I don't...think about those things. A boyfriend would be nice, but it seems... kind of scary too? Not that I'll get one now... Hibiki ruined my entire reputation!"

A frustrated stomp sounded as she took a particularly large bite of her sundae.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:47 am

Muika almost felt bad her stomach wasn't able to handle large quantities, considering how much Miyako had gotten herself, though the girl seemed fine...she was eating it all in record time it seemed.

It was a mystery how she was able to eat all of it in the first place...

"Mm...It's...taken some getting used to, being in a...relationship, before Iyuki I hadn't been in one..." They'd never been on her mind really either, not that she had, at the time, future to really think about it...or the time in general...

Hibiki...he had come around her school a lot hadn't he? She supposed that would be the start of some rumors...

She felt bad for Miyako in that regard...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:45 am

Half the large split was gone as Miyako wandered vaguely in the direction of the next store. With their food it would be annoying to go inside, so they should eat it... The human girl had no trouble walking and eating, she hoped Muika didn't either looked over as she spoke. Miyako smiled and tried not to laugh.

"You seem happy though together! And comfy and safe. So I think that makes up for any lack of experience? I mean it seems like it to me. Haha." She felt as if she should reassure the woman... for this... Even though it was obviously silly to.

Her poor reputation... it was best to not focus on it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:49 am

Muika's cone was at least half gone as they wandered towards the next store, whichever one they'd be going to next anyway.

"Mm...Y-Yeah; neither of us...had experience so...but I think we have things settled in our own way now..." They were definitely comfortable, and it did feel comfy and safe as Miyako described it.

She gave another nod at her thoughts.

"S-Sorry...he ruined your reputation like that..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:07 am

"Oh wow really? I could...maaaybe see you since you are so shy. But he seems to confident and Iyuki is really handsome! That's adorable!" Miyako squeed a bit, her banana split emptying into the black hole of her stomach as she tossed the container away. Now was her milkshake and she held it while walking next to Muika, putting it in her mouth for a moment and taking a long sip before responding.

She shrugged. "I would be lying if I didn't say it didn't bother me a bit. I mean... I wanted to spend this year just doing things I should experience! Like dates and stuff, they are fun and all but I've been so focused on schooling and art. I still am! But it'd be nice to try it?"

"I guess it means its not meant to be? They think I am dating him! Or he's like interested in me so the nicer guys are all avoiding a College Man's turf! They think I am a playgirl, and then there are the ones who WANT a playgirl and bother me a bit. Its...its...frustrating." Miyako rambled a bit and felt bad, but she needed to unload those feelings. Blushing slightly, she laughed it off. "Don't worry! Its not too bad. I'll just focus on school like normal."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:46 am

A small squeak escaped her slightly as she turned her focus to finish off her cone for a moment.

"W-When he first...he said it'd been his first k-kiss when he had t-to me...a long time ago..." He...He wasn't always so confident, he was making faster progress though...she was being...very slow, but she guessed she expected that.

He was patient though, and she was thankful for that...

In comparison to how she'd been before though...this was a almost unbelievable progress.

"C-College...?" Aito'd never even been to a normal high school, much less college. It was sad to hear about the damage that'd been done to her reputation though...all of that after just meeting him...

High school seemed tough...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:05 am

Muika seemed shy about it but it was cute! No doubt about it.

Listening, she giggled and smiled over at the older woman. "Awww that is really cute! You two are a really nice match. I'm really happy for you!"

"He's old enough and looks it? So they assume college." Miyako clarified the slight question, nodding as she then sipped her milkshake. It was painful but she would make it...

"Besides I have all this secret stuff now! A boyfriend would be a hassle and I'd have to keep it all secret and things..." Trying to make light of things, she grinned and waved her hand at Muika. She was bad at wording it, but she meant it. How could she explain this all to someone?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:14 am

"Th-Thanks..." Muika replied, a slight tint to her cheeks as Miyako called it cute...and that she and Iyuki were a good match...

Ah, so he looked the age for college...She realized now that...that might have been obvious by the context, especially since she knew Aito...

"I-I guess that's true..." It was a rather big secret to keep, all of this spiritual world stuff...it'd be hard to keep from someone without that sense or ability.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:27 am

"Welcome! Its really obvious, you two fit nicely together and trust each other so its only true!" Miyako winked, noting the slight blush. She wanted the woman to feel a bit better so she gave more compliments! It wouldn't hurt her to know this stuff and it might help her shyness!

"Mhm. I'll either have to luck out and find someone with spiritual powers or just somehow become a secret vigilante with a secret identity. I wonder what kinds of names I could come up with..." Wandering slowly, she stopped at the photo booth place and pointed... "Aha! This should help, come on Muika we can take cute pictures or cool ones! So many costumes..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:33 am

"M-Mm..." The blush only seemed to brighten some, becoming more obvious than it already was; they...they fit nicely together...

The trust was definitely there, both of them had stated that outright.

Vigilante? Muika glanced over at Miyako at the word; names...? She was about to ask, but before she could they'd arrived at...

P-Pictures...

"C-Costumes...?" Costumes? This...This would be easier than the clothes shopping though...it had to be!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:53 am

Muika liked the compliments! The blush told the hi-spec girl so. She was pleased at that, making the other girl happy was something Miyako wanted to help with...

As she was questioned though, she stopped in front of the spot and smiled before waiting for Muika's okay.

"They have a few different ones, like maid outfits or kitty-girl ones! You dress up with a friend and it takes the pictures for you! I promise its really fun. The outfits aren't too revealing either so they aren't...mmm I guess like perverted?" Miyako tried to reassure Muika, hoping she'd enjoy doing something she'd never done before! This could be really fun, Miyako had only done it herself a few times.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:58 am

M-M..M-Maid and k-kitty...girl...?

Out of...all of the possible ones Miyako could have named...those had been her choices. Muika felt her mind swirling in embarrassment as...as she visualized...

"M-Mm." She replied, her face burning some at that point, the embarrassment piled onto her previous fluster.

N-Not like perverted or anything, but...but-! Just...It wouldn't be as bad as the clothes shopping, it couldn't be!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:09 am

"Hm? Whats wrong? We don't have to do this." Miyako looked over at Muika and sipped her milkshake, which was almost gone. How sad... She should get more food soon, she was hungry...

If Muika was uncomfy, then they wouldn't do it! That was that! She didn't want the woman to be upset or anything!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:34 pm

"N-No, it's fine I-I'm just...I've never...put on c...costumes...before..." Especially ones like the one's she described; she was just a little embarrassed that was all.

Little being a bit of an understatement.

It wasn't that she was uncomfortable, just...shy about it, she wasn't going to let Miyako down though! This...This wasn't as bad as she was probably making it out to be!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:04 am

"Oh... well I can help! Its not scary. Here, come on." Miyako tossed the empty milkshake container before heading into the little side thing. She pulled Muika along with her, her hand reaching out and giving a reassuring squeeze as she did so.

If Muika had never worn costumes, then this would be fun for her to learn! "See? Other options too! Like... this one... and this one... I want to be a Witch first."

Pulling out that costume, she grinned and waved at the other options.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:46 am

"M-Mm..." Muika nodded, letting Miyako pull her along with her; the squeeze helped a little, but she was still feeling shy about this. This...This wasn't something to get shy over though! Plenty of people...did this kind of thing, it was normal...

There were definitely a lot of costumes, that much was obvious the moment she looked around at their surroundings. As Miyako picked one out, she glanced over at the girl.

"Mm...Um..." She...wasn't sure what she should try first... Should it be a matching thing or...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:51 am

"...Hm, how about you pick something you want and I will pick something to match? I like almost all of these so I am fine with whatever." Noticing Muika's hesitation, Miyako laughed and shifted the witch costume to the side. First time they should probably go with what Muika felt best and pick from there! She might feel better if they matched and if she didn't have as much to worry over...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:54 am

"E-Eh...ah...there's a lot though..." Muika replied, looking over them all again; what...what should she pick? "You wanted to do the witch first..."

If that's what Miyako had wanted to do first then they should do that one, she'd seemed set or excited on it when they'd come in here.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:45 am

"Mm, I can do the witch next! Or you can be the witch and I can be your kitty familiar? Or...Oooor we could both be kitty witches!" Miyako pulled out two sets of cat ears, laughing as she offered them.

Muika...did at times...remind her of a shy little kitty. Kitty witch...kitty maid... Kitty everything if she could get the woman to.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:48 am

"Both...Both of us being..." Kitty witches? Miyako seemed excited by the idea, so they could do that. Muika thought that as she took the cat ears the other girl handed off to her. "We could do that."

Kitty witches then...seemed good.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:15 am

Grinning, Miyako took cat accessories and then held her witch outfit out. "Mmm, you don't have to pick the same color theme as mine. Maybe pick one that matches your pretty hair or eyes? Like... a lighter one with pink? Though dark would work too... You'd look like a pretty pale moon witch!"

"I've got green eyes, they call them witchy eyes in the west I think! So this will be perfect..." Moving towards a dressing room, she stopped for a minute and looked at Muika. "Um did you want me to help pick out which one?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:19 am

Her face was red again at the compliments towards her, though she suppressed the small squeak that'd threatened to come up along with her blushing. Eyes, hair...moon witch...p...pretty?

Trying to ignore the thoughts that left her burning, she glanced down for a moment as Miyako asked if she'd need help.

"I-I'm not good with...matching..." Muika replied, a bit embarrassed about admitting that, before giving a small nod; "If it's not too much trouble..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:32 am

"I can help then. Lets see..." Miyako moved back over to the rack, reaching out a hand and patting Muika's head softly in reassurance before moving to look at color schemes... "Hm, not this one... this one would be bad... This is uh not your style...Aha!"

Finding one that would suit her and looked about her size, it seemed almost like a magical girl styled outfit from its colors...but it still had a small witch hat you clipped in. Holding it out on its hanger, she grinned. "Here you go, these colors look nice. You can be the Sugar Plum Kitty Witch or the Moon Kitty Witch! I will be the evil soul stealing Dark Kitty Witch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Recital
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: