(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Moonlight Recital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:04 am

"...About my clothes? Th-That's dangerous?" Miyako felt like she had gained one older protective brother and one younger protective one. She sighed and hung her head. "If they are worried about that... on the far off chance I actually get a date again... Will they be all worried and overreact? Aaah I have a little sister, I don't need a little and big brother..."

Miyako glanced over at Muika and smiled sweetly. "I am sure you can still help me! Its better than nothing, having a friend help with clothes makes it easier and more fun too! I think...there is? I get...like...mostly like animal print. Aren't adult ones lacy and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:10 am

"W-Well not with just the clothes, but...but with other things too so it adds on to their c-concern? The clothes maybe could be dangerous, but...she had mostly been referring to being worried over hollows and such.

Little and big brother...? Though, Aito was older than her...

When things returned to the topic of underwear the embarrassment flared again. Well...There was that difference, but... "I think so..."

Hers were mostly just plain boyshorts... Again, she had to wonder if such a choice was wrong now...but...they were comfortable!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:18 am

"I guess... It would be nice to be...treated like I'm not a kid though..." Miyako just sighed mournfully, how was she to be an adult with dates and things if she couldn't get those two to even accept it!? "I don't mind being protected over the spirit stuff... I know my limits, you know? I'm not really suited for this whole protecting thing. But over cloooothes..."

Well Muika agreed with her assessment! So Miyako thought it was true! Smiling, she moved them at a good pace through the mall, almost getting to the store with such fast walking.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:23 am

"W-Well...you're only two years younger than me..." So technically...she was grown enough to be treated...not like a complete child. Muika's circumstances may be...much different, as she'd had to grow up much faster, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:30 am

Miyako stopped and turned back in absolute shock. "O-Only that much!? I thought you were at least twenty one! Married... at nineteen...you two are in so much love aren't you?"

A whirlwind romance! She wondered how they had found each other and how it worked... How amazing it must be to have that sort of looove~ Her shock turned to happy thoughts almost immediately, Miyako recovering easily.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:37 am

"Wh-w...Ma- W-W-we're not-! Not y...Not!" They weren't married! Had...Had Miyako thought they were this entire time!?

She...She'd almost said "not yet" too! That stupid...damn...thing after the first swimming day! Damn it!

Th...They loved each other but they weren't-!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:46 am

"Huh? Really?" Miyako's obvious disbelief also contained within it a twinge of confusion. "Are you sure? You two act like you are married. Like... The lack of rings now makes sense, but I just figured you two either didn't wear them or were getting better ones or something."

Those two were all but married then. Good for them! Miyako grinned and went to take Muika into the store. "We should find you nice underwear too then! Marry me Underwear!"

She laughed happily, smiling a lot because of this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:54 am

Was she sure!?

She was pretty sure! It'd be kind of hard to not notice something like...like that! They...This...Miyako had thought they were married this entire time!?

Muika had been so caught up in her mental freak out that she'd almost missed Miyako's next words.

"W-Wh-! M-!?" She could hardly form the words even, her face burning strongly as Miyako took her into the store. Wh...Why had she thought this would be a good first choice of store!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:00 am

Miyako ignored Muika's objections for the moment, shooting her mentally an apology for this though. Taking her through the nice selections of skirts and dresses, Miyako was an arrow aimed at the back where the fancier garments were to be found.

Pulling her to a large section with underwear all over, it had marks for sales on them as well as a large selection. Waving her arm out, Miyako smiled. "We arrive! now to figure out what to get..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:04 am

"A...ah..." Muika's mind was still quite fried from the recent "conversation" that'd just been had; what...what was she supposed to say!?

She...She could just...pretend it never happened, let Miyako buy what she wanted and they'd be out of here! Miyako would forget about...what she'd said and they would just go after she found her things!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:07 am

"...So um...lacy is adult right? These don't look comfortable..." Miyako had moved to a large circular container that held quite a few underwear in it in small sections like pieces of pie. She blinked and help up a lacy thong, wondering why anyone would wear this... It didn't....cover anything... really...

Maybe Muika knew? She held them out for Muika's inspection. These did not scream marry me at least or anything Miyako wanted a part of.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:15 am

"I...I-I guess..." Lacy...adult...that's what Miyako was looking for; as Miyako held up a pair that would...honestly not cover a damn thing Muika's face continued to burn red. "They d-don't look...com...I-I wouldn't know...I don't we-...wear..."

She'd never even considered wearing anything other than what she did!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:25 am

"...Do they have it in less...weird..." Miyako muttered as she dropped it back in and moved around the circular thing. Pulling out another pair, she realized these were all the thongs.

"Well... um what kind do you wear then? Do they come in lacy?" Looking over at the adult woman with adoring student eyes, she was prepared to learn!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:30 am

"B-Boyshorts..." Muika answered; boyshorts just...they covered more and were comfy, that... she didn't know she just got them plain!

The things Miyako was looking through, those...most of them didn't even look comfortable yet people wore them?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:36 am

"Oh! Those are cute and adultlike!" Miyako smiled and moved over to the section with a manniken. They had one with a soft looking one, merely lacy on the edges and looking silky...

Miyako picked a pair up, liking the kitty design and feeling the silkiness with a pleased smile. "What about these? Do these look moreso? Though...the will show your butt better... I wear a skirt a lot so it might be bad..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:40 am

"That...They just c-covered more so..." Muika explained, glancing at the ones Miyako picked up after leading them over to the section.

Showed-!? She just...they had covered more than the others at least!

The lace made it more...adult-like? She guessed? That's what Miyako was looking for, though...she wore a skirt without leggings so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:44 am

"Mmm they cover more here but...they like show more of your butt. See on the mannequin? It rides up a bit and you can see the outline, plus a lot of time well...your buttcheeks." The pair on the mannequin were fairly standard ones, typical of boyshorts and Miyako pointed out the butt problem. "See they show the lines of your butt better, even if the sort of cover down the leg more slightly? So... Your legs are covered but that part isn't as much. I hear guys really like them for that, well guys that like butts."

Miyako was trying to be helpful, smiling as she held the pair she had gotten and picked up another one in a different pattern. They felt soft, she liked how they looked too... So what if they weren't entirely adult like. She was making steps! Polkadot ones were totally acceptable! They had lace, that meant adult.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:47 am

They showed off... They were meant to show off the...

She...She hadn't bought them for that purpose though! They still covered more and that was what mattered! Muika tried to push away her mental freaking out again as Miyako picked herself out some, seeming happy with what she was finding.

Yes, Miyako could...find what she wanted and they'd be done...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:51 am

"Hmm since you seem to like them... Maybe your Marry-me undies should be these type? They are really nice looking." Miyako got a few pairs, holding them as she moved to another spot, holding up a pair similar to Miyako's but much much sexier. There was more of that soft lace and much racier colors.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:53 am

What!?

She was hoping Miyako would forget about that! Even if it'd only been...talked about a short while ago! Her face was burning as Miyako picked up a pair, and attempted a short response but only a few sputters came out before she shut up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:55 am

"So...no on this pair?" Miyako tried to translate flustered splutters, blinking and smiling. Was it the color? or the idea? Muika was shy about this but it was just underwear shopping. Girls did this a lot. They talked about things like this!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:05 am

"I-I-I don't know." Muika wanted to cover her mouth, she was squeaking, this was embarrassing, this was...

Her brain was fried, and it was just one embarrassment after another; that...that damn conversation had led her to be a subject of underwear shopping...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:12 am

"Well... hmm...whats wrong with it? Is it the color? It might be too dark... Maybe lighter?" Miyako set it down and picked up one next to it, a lighter tint but same design. Lacy, silky and soft. She held it out for Muika to feel with a smile. "Its really soft at least! Much better than that weird string thong. Ugh."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:17 am

"I-I...It's...I j-just get...p-plain..." Just plain ones...to just wear...just use them as they were meant to be used.

Muika looked at them as Miyako held them out for her to...to touch? What... She wanted her to touch them?

This...This was different from just normal...going to buy underwear because you needed them times! This was buying them for...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:26 am

"...Whats wrong with getting others though? You can. See its soft? And it looks nice! Underwear are just like other clothes... If you want to impress your lover, you wear nice things right?" Miyako blinked, her head tilting as she tried to help. She didn't want to think of those two...but they were adults and Muika was a girl so it felt...okay to talk with her. She didn't want details!

But nice underwear and stuff was fine....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Recital
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: