(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Moonlight Recital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:16 pm

"Lets head back then. I'm excited for parfaits~" Miyako grinned after Muika was finished, waving her filled arms a bit as she noticed the smile. She was happy, that was good to see though anything in reference to that man made her react with smiles.

Walking with a bit of a happy bounce to her steps, Miyako moved along at a good pace as she took Muika to the nearest exit as the place was starting to get crowded. Even the heat outside was better than being in there when it got full for Muika's sake she felt! "You really like him huh? He makes you smile even when he's not here. Do you have trouble smiling then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:59 pm

Muika nodded, following Miyako as she began to walk off; they'd gotten a decent amount of things, and it'd been a good time...and fun...

"H-Huh, I..." At Miyako's words she felt her face heat up some, but she gave a nod at her question; "I...He's really helped me, before he came along I was...alone...I still have a lot to work on though...with the s...smiling..."

She was smiling more now, but there was obviously room for improvement; it would just take time though, time and patience.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 5:24 pm

"Aww..." Miyako tried not to giggle at the cute manner Muika responded in but it was so hard! This was adorable... Iyuki had helped her and got her to smile when she had been alone before, more cryptic pieces of a puzzle falling into place for the rather sheltered girl.

"I may not understand a lot, I know I've lived a really nice and happy life! But... I'm happy you are happy now regardless of things!" Nodding enthusiastically, she looked over at Muika with a large smile. "That you have someone like him to help you too! So its okay if you can't smile all the time right now at least. Well I think at least."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:19 pm

"M-Mm, I'm happy...with him." Muika nodded, "One day...hopefully I'll be better with smiling..."

She hoped so, she'd made improvement but like she'd thought before...only time would tell, and it would take both time and patience. She felt she had a good chance for improving though...with how her life was now there was plenty to be happy and smile about.

For now, like Miyako said it was okay right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 6:20 pm

"Well you've gotten better in the short time I've known you... Or maybe you just smile more around friends and not strangers too?" Miyako was grinning at that, it would mean Muika liked it... she was pretty sure the woman did, but it never hurt to get positive affirmations.

They were headed back to her apartment, which was a bit of a hike back but both of them were in fairly good shape! The heat was soul sapping though and Miyako was never happier to see the apartment building. "Aaah, sweet sweet air conditioning..."

Her coat was off and hanging on her bags, too hot wear for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 6:38 pm

"Mm, y-yeah..." Strangers...she definitely couldn't smile unless she was at least somewhat familiar with the person was speaking with so...perhaps that was it; it was getting easier to smile around friends and...soon maybe it'd be easy to the point where she hardly noticed.

Muika was definitely happy when they made it back to her apartment, when she was outside she never removed her hoodie so in the heat of summer it was nearly hell, especially since she wasn't good in the heat in the first place...

A breath of relief escaped her when they were inside, thankful for the cool atmosphere.

"Mhmm, it feels good..." Muika agreed, wearing a small smile to show her relief before she finally slipped out of her hoodie now that she was home.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Miyako also made a pleased sound to be back in the air conditioning. She would...definitely stay for a bit as she hung her coat up nearby. She grinned and stretched, setting her own bags near the doorway so they weren't forgotten before following Muika inside after leaving her shoes at the door.

"Need help getting things put away?" She'd help if Muika needed it, though the woman was a bit taller so she had more height. Still, it couldn't hurt to offer! Besides, she'd get to see soul society stuff soon. Who else got to learn about the afterlife while alive?! Her excitement was barely held in.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Muika removed the bag of chocolate she'd gotten from her things, planning to put it in the kitchen; considering...that pocky game Miyako described that was something she felt...like she should keep hidden for now like with...with the underwear until she summoned the will to take such actions.

"Ah, I just need to put the chocolate up, I keep my sketchbook in the bedroom hidden in the closet I don't want Iyuki to see before I'm done so that's why I'm hiding it..."

Moving to the kitchen, she quickly placed the bag of chocolate in a convienent spot before making her way back to Miyako. "I'll show you...It's almost done so..."

Saying that she headed towards the bedroom, making her way straight to the closet as she expected Miyako to be behind her. She shuffled around for a bit before finally pulling out her sketchbook, along with the few books she'd borrowed from Mia.

"This is all of it." She said before flipping open the book, flipping a few pages before she finally stopped on one. It was the Soul Society, and she'd gone into as much detail as possible to get it absolutely right. There were various notes on the world scattered about this page and the next, a few notebook pages stuffed into the book as well from notes she'd taken from the books; she had written down any information she had thought important, as to what happened when souls died, where they went, what the Rukon Districts were, and what the Seireitei was and how it functioned.

It was all important, so she had pages of notes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:28 pm

"A surprise? I'll make sure to keep my mouth shut!" In fact Miyako would keep all of this day a secret. Including her pictures. Oh yes. Iyuki could try and get her to show him, but he'd have to wait~

Following her host with a smile, Miyako watched her hide the chocolates and then followed her to the bedroom like a good little duckling would. Peeking green eyes around Muika curiously, she hoped nothing bad was out and was pleased to not see things she would rather not!

Looking at the books and sketchpad, the girl was staring in awe at the sketch and pictures. "Oh wow so thats...what it looks like? Your sketch is really good!"

She was a bit overwhelmed, there was the sketch to take in and the notes and the pictures and books...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:37 pm

"T-Thanks..." Muika replied, giving a small nod at Miyako's compliment; she was glad about the promise that the girl would keep the places they went to, or at least what she had bought today, a secret.

She was happy to recieve the compliment though, she'd worked long and hard on this so it would turn out perfect...she was still doing so.

"It's important so...I wanted to sketch it as perfectly as I could." She replied, "Almost done...it just needs some touch up..."

She'd gotten all the notes written down already, that had taken up more time than the drawing itself but she didn't mind. "This is what it looks like though." She added.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:00 am

"Welcome, it looks really really good! I would have thought you were in one of my classes or like one of the exhibits too..." Miyako was in awe of the sketch, pleased at how nice it turned out. Her eye caught a few problems that Muika had obviously noticed and since the woman was saying it needed touching up she had no need to speak of them.

"It'll look so nice, you should get it a good frame too to keep it protected. It'll fade with time if you aren't careful!" Grinning, she was going through frame types in her own head at the moment. What kinds would look nice...what kinds would go good with the style... Her mind snapped back though to the fact that this...this was the answer to so many questions that people had. This was...

"The afterlife... it is important. It really looks like old time japan? Isn't that weird? Or are there like more? Is there like a chinese afterlife or something too? Aah, can I read the notes? Wait no do I have time?" Miyako was flustered a bit by everything, wanting to look at the books and notes but not sure if she had all the time to do so.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:05 am

Muika hadn't expected hearing that, she just enjoyed drawing sometimes...and since this was important it was something she put a lot more work into. A frame?

"Maybe...Ah, I hadn't thought to really do anything like that, I wanted the information so I could share it with Iyuki, but since I didn't have the materials on me at the time I was allowed to borrow these books to get what I needed."

She hadn't expected to really...keep up with it after that, but maybe...

"Other ones...I'm not sure, I didn't see anything in the books about them, but there might be...It'd be odd if there was only one based for Japan." Muika replied, glancing over at the books. "If you want to you can look over what you can before you need to leave...I don't mind."

She was worried about whether or not she had the time to do so, but there was no harm in looking over as much as she could before she ran out of time...though if she was already out of time then that was fine as well, she could always look over the notes whenever she visited next.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:28 am

"That sounds really nice of the person. Maybe they'll let me borrow some? I would love to get my hands on things... I have an idea for a painting now." Miyako positively itched to try out her new colors, wanting to test and paint based on this sketch... Ugh too baaaad.

Grinning more as she accepted the books, she moved to take them to the couch after checking her phone. "Thanks, I have a bit before I should go so I'll take you up on this."

Miyako curled up on one end, setting aside the books after grabbing the most interesting looking one. She pulled it onto her lap and began reading, smiling as she took in the interesting information. Maybe Muika would join her on the couch...it could be nice to spend time like this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:34 am

"Maybe, she was really nice..." Muika replied, glad Miyako had ideas now for her own paintings; she gave a nod to Miyako as the girl gathered the books, "Alright, I can try to finish up that sketch some more while you read up on things too..."

Saying that, Muika stood as Miyako headed out of the room and to the couch. Before she left herself though, she went about hiding the other things she'd bought today, putting them where the sketchbook and the other books went. Once the pocky and underwear were hidden, she headed out with the art supplies she'd gotten and her sketchbook before leaving the room and sitting on the couch where Miyako was reading.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:51 am

"Maybe when you see her next you could ask please?" Miyako questioned with one eye closed, her hand held up as Muika settled on the couch. The woman had taken a bit in there, the girl supposing she was hiding things so that Iyuki didn't see.

Nope she was not thinking of the things that friend was going to do!

Turning back to her book though, she kept reading as Muika began working on the sketch though she did get a little lost in the information. It was all so...intricate! Well that was a bad word, it was complex how things worked and she was reading up on the districts that were in the Soul Society... Intricate though described the pictures. All those buildings...

She was reading a while when Miyako realized that WHOOPS she was on a timetable! Eeping, she sat up as the chapter ended and looked around for Muika since she had lost all track of time. "I gotta go oh no!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:59 am

"I'll ask, no problem." Muika nodded, glancing at Miyako as she asked that; that wouldn't be a problem, she could ask Mia the next time she saw the woman.

As Miyako began reading again, Muika turned back to her sketch, fixing up the small details she'd meant to fix and went about adding more detail as it was necessary. She needed to get this done, she'd already taken a decent while on it...

It was important she finish this.

Hearing the sound that had come from Miyako, she looked over at the girl; "A-Ah, alright that's fine; I'll clean up the books so..." Miyako didn't have to worry about straightening them, she was short on time so she'd need to hurry if she wanted to get a parfait like she'd planned...cleaning up the books wouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:09 am

"Ah thanks, I'm so sorry!" With a very sheepish grin, Miyako set the book down and popped off of the couch. She moved to Muika, leaning down and giving her a quick hug goodbye before rushing to the door and slipping her shoes and coat on. Bending down to pick up her bags, she hefted them with a grin and waved.

"Byyye! Have fun, I'll tell your wifey I said hi." She gave a wink and with the speed of a little otter in the ocean she sped out of the apartment. Parfait... paaarrrfaaait called her black hole of a stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:13 am

"I-It's alright, really..." Muika replied after Miyako had run over to hug her; her eyes followed as Miyako sped over to the door to grab her things, "Bye."

With that, Miyako was gone; hopefully she'd enjoy her parfait, but if she planned on going to the cafe Iyuki worked at then there was no doubt she would enjoy it. Iyuki wasn't due home for a bit now, but despite that Muika went about cleaning up the books. The sooner she hid them again the better.

She could finish up the rest of the sketch in the bedroom and then hide it as well!

M...Maybe she could plan all of that stuff...at once, maybe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Recital
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: