(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Moonlight Recital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Miyako gave a sheepish grin to Muika, feeling a little bad for her comment now that it made the woman that much more flustered. She was already ruined from the outfit, adding that to the mix... Well it didn't really seem to help much. Still! There were fun pictures to be taken and happy times to be had!

Smiling for the camera, she poked Muika's side lightly a few times to see if she could get some giggles out of her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Much like last time, Muika moved to stand beside Miyako in front of the camera, though she tried to pay as little attention to it as remotely possible to avoid anymore fluster.

Miyako might not have gotten any strong giggles or anything, but she had gotten a one or two which could be seen as a success.

After that...those noises had escaped her though a momentary flash of surprise crossed Muika's face; th...that...

She wasn't that ticklish!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:25 am

It was a success! Miyako hoped she had proof of the success from the pictures, wondering if the young man would appreciate Miyako's large efforts to get the woman's smile on camera. Laughing herself as the last picture was taken, she moved once again to the screen and waved Muika over.

"Ahahaha, you are ticklish huh? Want a picture of your smile from those for him?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:35 am

"A-A...Am not!" Muika quickly defended, though obviously it was an outright lie. She...She was only slightly ticklish...only...slightly...

She wanted to cover her face somehow, with her hands or...or hair or something as Miyako waved her over to pick out pictures. "N-No dumb f-faced ones..." Just like last time, so...so if the smiling ones would work best then...then it was only right to use those!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:20 am

Miyako just looked at Muika and shook her head. She was obviously ticklish, the denial just proved it so much. Poking had been the thing that made her think it...the denial just reinforcing it.

Nobody liked to be tickled.

"Of course not! No dumb faced ones..." Miyako found one where she looked a bit goofy but Muika's smile was pretty and added that. The rest looked good and happy, so she felt okay with making herself look a little bit bad just to get that one smile...

Letting it print, Miyako stretched her arm above her body and waved to the costumes. "Aha, how about you pick our final one? We can keep the ears if you like them enough, but you can have final say on something..."

They had all sorts of costumes... Maybe Muika would find a style she liked?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:45 am

"Mm." Muika was glad there wouldn't be dumb ones chosen, she...she was already an embarrassed mess from the others she didn't know if she'd be able to bare any where she looked ridiculous.

Miyako wanted...her to pick next? That...

What could she pick out though, there were so many, they'd only worn two out of the entire selection! She'd nodded to let Miyako it was alright to keep wearing the ears since...it seemed like it was a theme for the first two it...it might as well be that way for the third set too...

The final set of costumes...

Their costumes so far had been dark colors for the most part so maybe stick with that... "M-maybe dark again since..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:40 am

Yes, operation Ears was a success! Iyuki better appreciate this, because Miyako sure did. Muika and ears were adorable...

Grabbing the pictures, she slid them into the bag as well before looking around and hmming. "Dark does seem to be the theme, kitty witches, kitty maids... What else goes with kitty ears you think? Kitty...princesses? Kitty... something.."

This was hard, she hoped Muika could find something she would want because Miyako was running on empty ideas wise.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:36 pm

"Um..." Kitty...

Princess may suit Miyako, but...but her? It didn't seem fitting at all if she were to be honest with herself. What would go well with them...

"Mm, there's that...and..." Muika looked around, glancing over the various costumes; there were what...looked to be magical girls, pirates, nurses...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:45 pm

"And...?" Miyako's eyes followed Muika's but she didn't want to assume it was those ones in particular that had caught the woman's eye. Was it those, the magical girl and nurse? The dark theme would work with the...was that a pirate outfit?

The legs on that would show quite a bit... Magical girls were bright and so were nurses... But Muika had...looked at those. She waited for a confirmation with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:49 pm

"Wh...Which do you think would fit better..." She wasn't sure, they would all be flustering to her, but...but those seemed like the more obvious choices. There were kigurumis but those were...embarrassing in another sense.

She wanted Miyako to like...whatever they picked too, even though she was sure the girl would like probably any of them. She wasn't sure entirely on which...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:55 pm

"Ummm... Theme wise, pirate outfits are darker than the other three?" But leg... Miyako always showed a lot of leg so it wasn't too bad for her but she worried about Muika's well being. But Muika had liked the dark theme it seemed and Miyako wanted to make sure the woman liked it...

Pirates could be cool, so she nodded. "I think Pirates then... if you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:13 pm

"S-Sure, that could work..." Muika gave a nod; it fit with the darker theme their clothes had had so far, so it would be fitting to keep it that way, which...the pirate costumes would.

Though, since they were women they...like the other two was meant to show off attributes such as women's legs. That...That was fine though, she wore shorts all the time...at home...

Anywhere else she wore leggings with them or with a skirt...

This...This was fine though!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Muika seemed fine with it! Grinning up a storm, Miyako rushed over to the pirate costumes to figure out a style for each of them. None were long. None. These were meant to show off quite a bit and even Miyako blushed slightly at the sight of them.

Choosing one that was her size but also decently long (by that it meant her butt would be covered entirely), she held it up and gave a sheepish laugh. "Haha, I found one that...is safe! Did you get one?"

Kitty...hooker pirates more like...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Her size...she needed her size and one that was...s-safe...

If Iyuki saw these pictures she'd literally die. Literally. She'd need to roll out of the apartment and sent herself tumbling down the stairs! Th...The maids and the witches were at least...somewhat covering, but...these were obviously...

"M-Mm...Y-yeah..." Muika replied, holding one that also was...safe.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Okay with them both all set for...ruin...Miyako gave a brave smile and nodded. They could do this! She headed for the dressing room, sliding the door closed. It took longer this time for her to get ready, not wanting to make any mistake and end up showing something she didn't want...

Gulping as she did one final adjustment, it wasn't as bad as her club clothes but those felt... more secure! To her at least...

Sighing, she stepped out of the room with a smile that was a bit better for her reassurance and waiting for Muika.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:37 pm

Once Muika was in the dressing room again, she started to regret their costume decision. This...This was clearly going to show a lot! Even if it was "safe!" It was just barely, by the skin of the teeth, safe! I...Iyuki could absolutely not see these pictures!

She felt like she'd die right here she wouldn't be able to handle it if...!!

"D-D-D...Done..." Muika said, stepping out of the dressing room a blushing mess, her hands at the edge of the skirt holding it down, even if it was barely long enough she didn't want it moving!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:44 pm

Miyako was holding her skirt, looking a bit flustered herself. Regret...regret.... Grabbing one of Muika's hands, she tugged her towards the camera with a laugh that covered her embarrassment. "Hahah lets get the pictures before... we both die of embarrassment!"

It was too late to turn back, they were committed!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:50 pm

"R-Right, p...p-pictures. Y-Yeah."

Allowing Miyako to pull her towards the camera Muika used her free hand to keep a hold of the damn skirt. Pictures, just...take the pictures and they would be done! Wh...Why did a photo place like this in the mall even have these types of costumes!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Miyako, quickly choosing the options, watched the countdown before slapping her flustered face just a bit. She could...do this! Giving a nod, she smiled and posed slightly before waiting for the camera. Just...this would be so embarrassing but you'll have this silly memory! Think of that!...

But the present was so embarrassing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Muika mostly remained blushy, unable to help it thanks to the costume and the added embarrassment from everything before; though, her blushy expression was often described as cute, though she'd immediately deny such an accusation when she could.

P...Pictures; it would only take a moment and then they'd be done!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:10 pm

They took the pictures though it felt like the longest attempt out of them all by now. Miyako gave a short laugh and tugged her hair as she bent over the screen and started selecting pictures. They both looked flustered and red the whole time, but of course she didn't pick any bad ones.

As it printed, she held her skirt down and nodded towards the dressing room. "G-Go ahead and change. I'll get the picture?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:16 pm

"I-If you're sure..." Muika replied, moving to step away from the camera; Miyako seemed flustered but fine otherwise...? She'd get changed quickly then and be back over to her.

Thinking that, she headed back into the dressing room and immediately changed back into her usual clothes. They...they were much better...and she couldn't help but give a relieved sigh when she was back in them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Miyako nodded and grinned, waving the woman off. She'd be fiiine. The pictures printed slowly, so Miyako waited with a bit of impatience as Muika had hurried off into the dressing room. Unbeknownst to her though, it seemed she had caught the eye of some college boys.

Bending down to grab the picture, she didn't notice the shadows until she was standing back up and putting the pictures in their bag.

"Heeey. Lookie here, a cute kitty pirate." Their smiles weren't evil or anything, but they did look her over in a gross way and Miyako gave a small hesitant laugh.

"Ahaha hi... I was just finishing up? Um please, you can have it now."

"Oh lemme see!" One reached for the pictures, Miyako pulled them out of the way with a forceful shake of her head. She was nervous but she held it back. They were blocking her from the dressing room...

"N-No thank you. Please let me through?" Muika would die if someone else saw these! Miyako gave another hesitant laugh as the leader of the group nodded towards her with a raised eyebrow.

"Wanna spend some time with us, hm? Don't be so shy, we won't bite unless you want it." They laughed at the joke as if it was the smartest thing in the world, and Miyako looked around nervously... They were stronger and bigger, and more of them than her... How to...sneak away...

She shifted a bit, one reaching out to grab her arm finally, making her let out a small shocked sound as he spoke. "Hey don't go just yet! We just want to get to know you!"

"P-Please let go!" Miyako called in a louder voice, her fear shining through. She just wanted them gone! Go away...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:39 pm

"Hm?" Muika had just moved to step out of the dressing room to see...

That man had grabbed Miyako's arm, causing Muika's eyes to narrow at the sight. They weren't...friends. They weren't friends of Miyako...

They shouldn't be here then...

Without any warning, Muika stepped from the dressing room with...a rather dangerous aura about her before promptly standing between Miyako and the male attempted to pull at her arm, which she promptly swatted away.

They deserved no kindness...

Her glare came off even more dangerous than the aura about her as she looked up at the males; "I believe she said let go...and I believe...that would be the smart idea..."

Her ability wasn't in play here, her silent displeasure, and...anger even was all legit. People that didn't understand the word "no"....they were worthless. Useless dead weight...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Miyako glanced over as Muika came to her rescue, the relief visible on her face. As she slapped the man's hand away, Miyako rubbed her arm and stepped back. The...older woman was a bit scary looking, that aura was dangerous... Almost like she'd kill those men for this...

The men for their part shuffled nervously, the smaller than them female giving off bad vibes. Her red eyes were creepy and the leader shrugged before grabbing his two buddies' arms. "Whatever. Her damn choice."

He spit the words as if they were vile before turning and moving to walk away. Not worth the damn hassle of getting tossed out of the mall for this shit.

Miyako was relieved as they left, her slight shaking subsiding as she glanced over at Muika in a bit of worry. Was she okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Recital
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: