(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Moonlight Recital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Muika remained still, holding her ground as her eyes followed the three until they were gone, watching them, almost daring them to make an any unnecessary movements.

They'd given up quickly. Good.

Dead weight should know when to back down...

After a moment, once the three were gone and well on there way, she composed herself once again and took a breath. "You okay...?" She asked, her tone much like it had been before...that, calm again though there was a hint of concern.

She'd the one that'd been harassed, she needed to make sure Miyako was alright.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Miyako, at Muika's question, positively sparkled. She dove for the woman, wrapping her arms around her and hugging her to her. "Aah thank you Muika you were so brave and awesome! Thank you! You are my herooo!"

She was very happy the woman was back to normal too, wondering what caused such a reaction in her but also happy she had been saved by it... That was twice now! She owed Muika so much... Snuggling against her, she shook slightly as her fear from before faded away. She didn't want to think what those kinds of guys wanted...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:43 pm

A surprise squeak escaped her at Miyako's words, along with the sudden embrace; she blinked, but her arms went to Miyako in an attempt to return the embrace.

She was...shaking some, so...so she needed to comfort.

"I-It wasn't a problem, at all, Miyako. They needed to get lost..." Jump off a cliff into a rocky abyss...but get lost was a more polite way of putting it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:05 pm

Muika was hugging her back! This was so new! So exciting! This day was full of amazing things. "Still it was really cool. Thank you... I should change! I don't...want anyone else to see this ahahah."

She pulled back slightly, looking sheepish from her affection and blushing just a bit. She wanted to change...change back into her clothes and not think about stupid men...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:11 pm

"M-Mm..." Muika gave a nod, putting her arms down as Miyako backed up; getting changed would be best, she'd definitely feel more comfortable.

They could change, and just...put those events behind them with easier things that were...better. Distracting, but in a good way...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Hurrying over to the changing room with a grin, Miyako quickly put away the pictures and then moved back into her regular, not flashy clothes. She breathed a sigh of relief, grabbed her bags and moved out of the dressing room with a big grin. "Ready! Mm, I think after that we need some more ice cream or like snackies from the candy shop! Want to get some?"

Miyako's bottomless pit of a stomach was kicking into high gear...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Muika waited on Miyako as she went to change, and when she exited the dressing room she seemed happy again...judging by the grin on her face.

Candy shop...

At that Muika gave a small nod, "That sounds good. We can get candy then..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 9:37 pm

Oh...oh yes. All the candy. Her allowance was blown for this week, but it should be fine! Miyako was smiling, she was so getting some candy to snack on to tide her over until her weekly parfait later. "What kinds do you like? I like pretty much anything! I've not found foods I don't like to be honest, I like most things..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:35 am

"Mm...c-chocolate, and caramel are good..." Muika answered; her response included rather...basic types of flavors but she'd liked them! "There's probably lots of other good types to try too."

She could get something different too to try; if they were going to a candy shop she was sure there was a wide selection of things.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:40 pm

"Yep! And if you don't like it, I probably will so nothing will be wasted!" Miyako pointed this out with a silly grin as she smiled. Leading her out of the photo area, Miyako slipped her arm through Muika's again and took the slightly older woman down the mall hallway a bit. The candy shop was nearby, so it wasn't much of a walk.

Taking her inside, she stared at the walls and shelves and little stands filled with all sorts of candy. Bags could be found near ones that needed scooping out with the provided plastic scoops. "Caramel and chocolate... Mmm they have chocolate covered ones too!"

Delicious, it all looked delicious... Miyako almost drooled, so much food...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:39 pm

"Right..." Muika let Miyako lead them to the candy shop, and once they were inside her eyes roamed the area for a moment or two. There certainly was a lot, and it smelled nice in here.

Her eyes had gone to the chocolate first, and then the caramel things; she could get...a little bit of those...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:12 pm

While Muika eyed the caramels and chocolates, Miyako pushed her gently towards them with a grin. "I see they caught your eye. Mm, I like chewy caramel and gooey kinds. And all sorts... Oooh butterscotch... Wasabi gum too!"

She was looking at the items they passed, trying to figure out what exactly she wanted. There were all sorts of candies here, lots of pocky flavors as well... "Oh! Muika, have you heard of the pocky game?"

She grabbed a box of cookies and creme pocky and held it out for the woman's inspection, a small pit stop before the chocolate heaven that Muika was aimed for.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:48 pm

Muika gave a nod as her eyes scanned over all the different variations of the chocolates and caramels, she'd hardly even notice Miyako push her towards them until she had.

Before she could really pick anything out though, she looked at Miyako with slightly confusion; "Pocky game?"

She'd...never heard of it, but her eyes did move down to the box Miyako was holding out to her. Cookies and cream pocky? From the image on the box it looked like it'd taste good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:37 pm

"...Oh wow." She was not surprised in some ways and in others she was shocked. The Pocky game! How could you not know? But...Muika and Hibiki just seemed to just have never experienced things that were normal...

What had happened to them? Miyako just shook her head and nodded as she lifted the box up. "You take a piece of pocky and put it in your mouth, and have your sweetheart bite it. Then you both eat it until you reach the middle... You could even start it by biting a piece they already have in their mouth!"

Shaking the box lightly, she grinned in a playful manner. It was up to her to teach them all these things... She'd have to have Hibiki learn too!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:02 pm

Muika tried not to react at Miyako's obvious surprise at her...not knowing whatever this game was; she didn't know about a lot of things still, so she was still learning a lot even now.

That...That was the game though...?

She looked down at the box of pocky again at hearing that; "T-That's how it's...done then?"

Muika touched the box after Miyako had shook it, ignoring the light tint in her cheeks. She...She wasn't imagining anything, nothing at all...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Miyako set the box against Muika's hand and tried to hand it to her. "Here, yep! Try it if you want. I did it once and it was so embarrassing! But it was nice too, really fun especially if you both get flustered!"

She as smiling happily, glad Muika seemed interested in these silly things. The woman was a fully grown adult but... really it wasn't too big of an age difference between them and since she didn't know... "I'd show you but well...you have Iyuki and I don't really like girls? Haha."

Teasing her lightly, Miyako turned back to the candies. "Hm, chocolates and caramels for sure. Any other little tricks you want to learn? I know all kinds of useless things like that!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:22 pm

Miyako was teasing, but she still earned a small, surprised squeak from Muika; that...that was fine, she didn't need to learn...or have Miyako show her! That...That was something to figure out on her own, or well...with Iyuki!

"Th-That's fine, fine..." Muika stuttered much to her embarrassment as she accepted the box.

T-Tricks? What kind of tricks? All kinds? Did...Did she even want to know!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Miyako stifled a giggle, bringing her hand up and covering her mouth a bit as Muika accepted the box. "There's all sorts of flavors, a few more chocolaty ones too. Even a caramel I think?"

She picked up a box that looked rather promising before grinning as she moved over to the candies they had been looking at before the pocky distraction. Grabbing two bags, she opened the containers and scooped up some to fill them. Two bags...could potentially be enough. Maybe...

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:06 pm

Muika nodded at Miyako's statement, though the...cookies and cream one seemed just fine. She could look at the other ones too though, see what kind they had. "I'll look at the other pocky types then...I think this kind is good though."

Before that though, she looked back at the candy you'd need to scoop up into bags to buy.

Chocolates...were good; thinking that, she got chocolates, holding the baggie of it along with the pocky. What other kind...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Miyako meanwhile had found a few prepacked containers of candy, a few lolipops and a tin filled with wasabi peas.

They were so candy.

Her arms full, she watched Muika with interest. "Got anything really good? I might pick up some pocky too but..."

She had no way to grab it, oh well!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:09 pm

As Miyako gathered what she wanted, Muika stuck with the pocky and the chocolates; Miyako had certainly decided on....a lot. Muika couldn't imagine buying that much, she'd be dead of a sugar coma for even attempting she felt.

"Ah, I got..." She looked down, the bag of chocolates and the pocky still in hand. "Do you need help carrying...some of that though?" She had her arms full, and she could carry some if Miyako needed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:32 pm

"Hm? Well...if I hold it it'll keep me from getting more. Haha, sorry." Miyako sighed and gave a sheepish little grin, Muika's offer was welcome but it would definitely keep her from attempting to get more with what she had.

The other woman seemed happy with her purchases though so Miyako gave a small nod to the counter. "Wanna buy our things and go? You've still gotta show me that afterlife book too!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:38 pm

"Ah, alright; if you're alright then..." Muika gave a small nod; she supposed it made sense...though how much more could possibly be bought? Well, it was candy...

When she mentioned getting things paid for and leaving, Muika looked down at her things again before her eyes returned to Miyako; "That's fine with me. Mhmm..."

She was happy with what she had, and she did still need to show Miyako that book, the girl had also wanted to see the sketch of the Seireitei she'd been working on, so when they returned to her apartment she could show her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:49 pm

With it settled, Miyako grinned and headed over. The clerk was a bit surprised at all the smaller young woman was getting but just accepted it as they scanned the items. Miyako ran her card when prompted, humming as she gathered up the small bags after it was scanned and put away.

Stepping aside for Muika, she waited patiently. "Mm... I should stop at the cafe and get some treats on my way back to the school after we're done. I love the parfaits there, your wife makes the best!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Muika waited until Miyako had her things paid for before she brought up her own things to be scanned. She brought out her wallet and paid the amount that was necessary before pocketing it again, accepting the small bag they'd been placed in.

Miyako planned to go there when she headed back to her school, the parfaits... When she complimented the ones Iyuki made, she gave a nod; "A-Ah, mm...he does." She replied, giving a small smile.

Iyuki was able to make lots of things really well, things he made usually always came out tasting amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Recital
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: