(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Moonlight Recital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:33 am

Underwear even fell into that category...she...Muika had been in denial about that aspect, but...

When it came to normal clothes she never really...purposely dressed to impress him, plus...he'd bought most of her clothes so his tastes were pretty mixed in with hers considering...she really hadn't had any specific ones before!

The only thing she thought of was...the damn button up but...but that was his shirt!

"I-I haven't really ever...t-to impress..." She stuttered, though the...the response was understandable, right?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:38 am

"...Really!?" Miyako understood and seemed shocked. Really!? Muika never...never dressed to make...

"You've never put anything on that like...you knew he might like or thought it? To make him think you were especially pretty or good looking? Muika you should get some nice underwear then! Surprise him and make him smile!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:41 am

"H-H...He basically picked out m-most of my clothes so..." Nothing in that area was really any surprise at all! "Th- I-I-I put on his shirt one time, but...but that's..."

Other than that she really hadn't ever...done that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:47 am

"...He did? They look really good. Iyuki has nice taste... Maybe I should ask him for help sometimes..." They really suited Muika so Miyako wondered what sort of clothes he could pick out for her...

Shaking her head, she got off topic. "U-Uh! Well thats um! Nice! Yes! Here, just find your size and get something like these! It'll be nice I promise!"

That...his shirt? Miyako flushed... she'd worn a guys coat before one or twice but...his shiiiiirt?! That was so... so...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:57 am

"M-Mm..." Muika gave a small nod before another surprised squeak escaped her; she wanted her to pick some out!? N-Nice...

Her eyes glanced over towards the area Miyako had been picking things from, but...Her? She should...pick something...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:04 am

Miyako tried to look reassuring and calm but inside she was bolting. She...she wasn't prepared to talk sex or help someone else! She was an adult but not that much! Sex was... was scary... Or well it would be fun she thought with someone she cared a lot for! But but...she didn't have anyone and wasn't likely to anytime in the future with her sparkling reputation ruined... so...

Pointing to some colors she felt...might look nice with the woman's hair and eyes... she tried not to think about that at all. Since...thats what needed matching...that and skin... Oh no...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:10 am

"Th...Th...That kind...?" Muika blinked, trying not to think about...the item of question here, if she didn't think about what it was then it...it was not as hard, even if what they were were blatantly obvious.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:14 am

"Yeah..the colors look nice... See?" Miyako did not think and just held up one of the pair in question. She smiled and nodded, trying to pretend she knew what she was doing. She could do this and help Muika and just... accept her life. "Th-The color shouldn't wash your skin out when you have it on..."

This is what she got for befriending older people... At least Hibiki was all alone and utterly oblivious to those things. She didn't have to worry over him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:25 am

"M-Mm..." That...that was a concern, the...washing out...considering her hair and skin... That...She wanted to hide and just not think about...all of this, but she also liked...making Iyuki happy; she wasn't good with outright saying things, he knew that, but with...actions...even...these extreme ones...

Muika gave a small, tiny nod at Miyako's words.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:30 am

Muika seemed... happy with it? Miyako set the underwear back down and laughed slightly. She had no idea the woman's size so she'd have to pick them out herself. "H-Here then! Get this one and this one, but I don't know your size so I can't grab them for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:41 am

Si...Sizes...she had to...look and pick out the sizes of...those...That would take some pushing, some very strong pushing considering she was already about dead just by eventually agreeing to this.

Just...grab...the size and...be done with it, be done with the first embarrassing part that was...getting them. Just do it fast and it would...be done with...

Muika repeated that over and over in her mind, as she did so, it helped her...not pay attention somewhat to her actions...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:50 am

Miyako watched and smiled as if this was perfectly fine. She did not ever want to think about her friends and sex and this was just wonderful.

Why had she done this? "Ah, if you got them we can go up front! I'm all done for now. I'll be an adult for sure with these on!"

Yes...adult... she'd be all grown up...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:55 am

"M-Mm." Muika gave another nod, definitely not looking at the items in her possession right now as she turned to Miyako.

Just avoid that until she was home at least, then...hide them until she get muster even the slightest nerve.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:04 pm

They just needed to buy them and then things would be okay! Yes! Miyako was so happy with this, she almost skipped to the checkout. Handing over hers, she glanced at Muika before wondering if she should offer to pay for them. They were on sale...yes... but...

She had kind of convinced the woman. What if their budget was tight?! She was looking for part time work so... she could be a little more free with her allowance. "Do you...want me pay for them?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Muika, who'd been keeping her brain occupied with other things to avoid her current embarrassment, was pulled from her self-distraction as Miyako spoke up.

Quickly, she shook her head; "N-No it's fine, I-I got it."

No way could she allow that, she would feel bad if Miyako just... She...She had money, she could afford...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:33 am

"Okay. Sorry about this ahaha..." Miyako nodded and grinned, pulling out her card for allowance instead of school items and paying for them while they were bagged up. Accepting the bag from the cashier, she stuffed it in the art store bag and stretched as she moved to the side to give Muika some privacy.

After this...food. Yeah...food...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:43 am

"I-It's fine." Muika replied, and when it was her turn she got things such as payment over with quickly before stuffing the bag into the one containing the art supplies as well. She...She didn't want to carry it around so obviously!

She was silently glad the art bag was large enough...

"D-Done." She stated, walking over to Miyako who was waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:49 am

"Okay! Lets go get snacks, I'm starving!" Her black hole stomach growled lightly as Miyako grinned, moving to take Muika's hand again to help lead her around. The woman was so shy...maybe having a comforting person to touch her... if Miyako was so bold to think of herself as comforting.

Ice cream or candy or a small cake or... Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:55 am

"'K-Kay, that sounds good." Muika replied, giving a small nod as Miyako took her hand again and took the lead.

Food, yes...That would be good after all of that. Maybe...Maybe they'd just...dealt with the most embarrassing first. Things would be fine now then...

...Except...pictures...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:09 pm

"Awesome!" Miyako was pleased with Muika's acceptance and led her along the mall proper. There were shops all around them and though it wasn't crowded, it still had people wandering. Following her nose Miyako quickly led them straight up to an ice cream shop. It stood on the corner and had an open air, more like a stand built into the building.

Looking at the menu, Miyako looked for seats nearby and saw some... and blinked. "I think I'm going to get a banana split, a sundae and a cone."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Shortly after leaving the...clothes store Miyako had led them to an ice cream store, well, it looked more like a stand than anything really in here.

"A-Ah...chocolate cone for me...I think..." Muika replied after Miyako had listed the things she wanted.

Chocolate ice cream seemed good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:22 am

"Oooh! I might get chocolate sprinkles then too... Good idea!" Shooting Muika a grin, Miyako held up her thumb before moving closer to the counter.

"Uh one large strawberry sundae, a large banana split, and a large vanilla milkshake. And one Chocolate cone! Oh and chocolate sprinkles on the other ones." Miyako was taking her wallet out, sending a playful wink to Muika. She'd cover the food~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:58 am

"Mm." She gave a small nod, glad she given Miyako an idea of something else she wanted since she seemed so excited about it.

Muika was about to take her wallet out again just as Miyako was ordering, but that look afterwards stopped her; did Miyako want to pay? That...That would be alright...?

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:06 am

Miyako paid for the food with a grin, moving to the side to wait. As the Chocolate cone was the first thing done, she waved Muika forward. "Here, a sort of apology for earlier. I didn't mean to push you into things..."

She tugged a pigtail as she held out the cone for the woman, feeling like a miserable person. You didn't...push those things... her and Muika were friends but they weren't entirely close! You only did those things with your best friend...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:08 am

Muika accepted the cone, though shook her head at Miyako's words; "N-No, it's alright...you didn't, really..."

She didn't want Miyako to feel bad about that, it...it wasn't something to feel bad over; just...doing shopping like that was a bit embarrassing, especially since she'd never done it for...for those types of purposes before...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Recital
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: