(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Destructive Models

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Destructive Models - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 12:01 am

Masaru's breathing was hard as Mia pulled back from the kiss, his eyes glancing over to her after a short moment while she laid her head against the pillow. He turned towards her since she'd moved to his side, pausing in his touching for a moment as Mia attempted to speak.

U-Use his...use his mouth...?

"I-I can...you're..." Her chest or...or both... That... That was a foolish question, it was best to trail downwards! Of all times he needed to keep control of his words...think before...talking, even in moments like this...

He moved closer towards her, attempted to move to lean over her; he needed to be like this first...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 12:19 am

Mia watched Masaru with intent eyes, trying not to blush too much as he...he questioned...! Her eyes darted to the side for a moment as her moans faded once the mans hand paused in his touches. She could think a bit more and smiled softly as she leaned back against the bed to make it easier on him... "A-Anywhere..."

Anywhere he'd put his mouth she'd want it and she watched him as her breathing stayed quite heavy with obvious arousal... Her hands left his body, slipping away reluctantly to give him freedom as she waited for him to...to do as he pleased. Well as she pleased too...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 12:35 am

A...Anywhere then...

Right...

Masaru nodded at Mia's response; he could certainly manage this, he had...before, and this was something she...immensely enjoyed as well. I-It felt good...

Now that he was leaning over her, doing this wouldn't be difficult; he leaned in, his mouth moving to her neck, from there...from there he could give her his attention and trail lower... He would...not take as long this time though, he would be sure to watch himself.

He stuck true to his silent word, trailing lower to her after only a moment or so, he wanted...wanted her to feel good, and it wasn't...good of him to tease too much...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:19 am

Mia was glad she had reassured Masaru, he had seemed almost worried for a moment there. It wasn't...anything to be worried over... It was okay to... to...

As he trailed touches and more with his mouth from her neck down, Mia's head tilted to the side as she let out soft little pleased sounds. Her hands returned to him, into his hair as she held it lightly as he leaned over her and left burning little spots of pleasure on her skin.

None of those sounds or reactions compared though to when he mouth reached her chest. Much...much faster than before... Mia moaned his name loudly, her head turning as she arched her back against his mouth. She couldn't stop her hands from tensing in his hair at all and hoped it didn't hurt him briefly before her mind was lost again. Mouth was so much better... It was so sensitive...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:51 pm

His moan was muffled, but Mia earned one as she continued to respond to him, feeling her hands tense in his hair as she arched towards him. Hearing his name like that...when he did this...

He continued with his actions, his mouth remaining on her chest for a few moments, longer than he'd remained at her neck before he began to trail lower. She wanted... It had felt good to her...when he'd done this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:06 pm

Mia heard Masaru's moan but was unable to really process it as his mouth tempted her more and more. She couldn't focus on anything but that right now and her moans were unrestrained for the moment. His mouth felt really good. It felt amazing, her hand tugging his hair more. It was almost painful when he stopped, Mia's moans cutting off with a soft whimper as her eyes opened and she stared in confusion.

O-Oh...

Mia shivered under Masaru and watched him move lower, soft sounds replacing the stronger moans. It still felt good... He was going to...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Mia's moans became stronger, Masaru noticed; that was good... He continued to trail lower, reaching her abdomen before moving to place a kiss on the side of her knee; he was being quicker than he used to be, but he wasn't rushing... A good, normal pace...so she could feel nice...

He trailed inwards, moving towards her with his mouth; he wanted her to feel nice...if he gave attention to sensitive areas then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Mia had asked him to used his mouth on her... She had asked for this. Masaru was kind enough to do it... as he reached her abdomen, Mia sucked in a breath as her stomach tensed before it came back out as a whimper. He moved lower, his mouth kissing the inside of her knee so temptingly it caused more whimpers.

It wasn't too slow at all, just utterly tempting and teasing in the best way and Mia had to look away as he planted kisses and more on her sensitive skin. Closer, he was getting closer and even if his mouth felt good as it trailed down she knew it'd feel way better in a few moments as her breathing became harsher.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:10 pm

Masaru continued to trail lower until he reached her, Mia's stronger moans urging him to continue on; she was responding more than nicely, the way she was reacting to him, and what he was doing... He wanted her to feel amazing, just like she made him feel...

It was a good thing their room was farther back within the mansion...there was no reason for anyone to be back here unless they were needed personally...and when it was just the two of them they were typically left alone...

It was just them...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:07 pm

Mia's hands pulled Masaru's hair as he used his mouth rather nicely on her. Her moan caught in her throat as she triedto keep it muffled but that didn't stop the next moaning of his name at all. Loud...too loud... But she didn't care at all right now.

It obviously felt amazing, her legs moving lightly against the bed as she enjoyed what he was doing quite a bit. No one should be able to hear them...no one should be able to hear them...

Mia thought that as her mind briefly returned to its thinking state. That didn't last long at that reminder and she found her head turning against the pillow. Damn her sensitivity...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:48 pm

A muffled moan was given as Masaru felt Mia's hands pull at his hair, obviously her action hadn't been painful towards him. She was...attempting to muffle herself though, he was able to realize; she...she didn't need to, but he could...could understand why...

It wasn't like he didn't muffle himself either from time to time; it was...was just something that happened...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:02 am

Mia had forgotten what brought this all on, utterly distracted by that very nice feeling Masaru was giving her with his mouth. It was good the hair tugging wasn't hurtful because she was unable to stop, his muffled moan making want more. She felt amazing from this, flushed and enjoying it quite a bit...

She felt herself getting closer though, that now familiar warmth building up very quickly. "M-Masa...soon... I'm getting close..."

Mia retained enough of her mind to groan that. If he wanted to send her over the edge or do more she wouldn't care either way...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:11 am

"Do...Do you want...me t-to...continue, or...do you want...?" Masaru's words trailed off, speaking after he'd pulled away for a short moment after Mia had spoken.

Close...she was getting close...

She felt...felt good then, felt...felt amazing; he was helping her feel that way... He...He still had his own problem, but...but what was important right now was making Mia feel good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:22 am

He stopped to speak, her hands slipping from his ruffled hair... Mia whimpered strongly and propped herself up on her arms for a moment, should she let him... Or... or let them both...?

Panting strongly, Mia shook her head and tried to move so she was fully sitting up in a hurried movement. "I...think you. I-I want you more..."

Masaru was so much better since she could have him moaning too. She'd have to...though move so she could...be on top of him again... He liked it lots and Mia wanted him to feel best.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:33 am

Him...more then...

Masaru gave a nod, pulling back some as she moved to sit up; they both would...then... He was perfectly fine with that. It would be good for both of them, easier on them...

Both of their problems would be solved...

"Alright...then..." Not knowing of her plans of attempting to top him, he moved up closer to her to make it easier for her to reach him...they were closer...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:40 am

Mia brought her hands up to his shoulders as she moved forward along with him, meeting him part way as she pressed her lips against his. A pleased moan sounded as she gave him a deep kiss, almost distracting herself from her plan but it was too far along now. She had moved quickly, almost glomping him really as she attempted to press him over to the bed.

It wasn't bad... she just...wanted Masaru and he was...fun on his back too... She could honor him properly this way...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:51 am

Masaru responded to the kiss as Mia's lips met his, a small moan of his own arising somewhat during the kiss; her next action was unexpected, he had not expected her next action as she moved quickly and nearly pushed him down onto the bed. If he had the ability of blushing right now, he would, though a surprised sound had escaped him...though muffled.

M...Mia...on top again...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:04 am

Kissing was so much better when they were like this, so much nicer and so much more fun... Masaru's moan told her that much, he was almost as broken as she was right now...

"I-I said I would honor you... as you should be..." Mia murmured as she pulled from the kiss, having successfully pushed Masaru over enough. His surprised sound had been worth it, she wanted to make him happy and he liked...liked this enough. "C-Can't...under you..."

Her hands moved, one slid down his chest and moved lower as she positioned her body a bit to get over top of him more. Needed to...be... above him to touch...him... The other hand settled on the bed to help her stay up for this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:22 am

H-H...Honor...him...

Masaru couldn't respond...with words to that; honor...him... Mia was talking like that again, like.. Just what...what did... What was that supposed to mean!? He obviously trusted Mia, though her words left him...well, he was unsure how to describe the feeling...

His body tensed slightly under her touch as her hand trailed down his chest, moving lower as she moved over him.

H...Honor...him...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:37 am

With Masaru under her, Mia's mouth went to his neck as she bit it lightly and then began softly sucking. Distract him... Her hand made quick work down his body, finding him as she settled lightly on his legs and then gripped him gently...

He should be given all sorts of good feelings too! But it'd be too long if she tried to use her mouth to honor him again. This...just before sex...as she made sure she was properly over him...

This was just right for now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:46 am

Mia was right to assume her actions would be distracting, the moment her mouth moved to his neck Masaru reacted. Small sounds were given as he felt her begin giving attention to his neck, sucking lightly at his skin.

Her hand...was still trailing...

The moment she grasped him she earned more sounds, a moan escaping; felt...felt good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:49 am

Mia loved Masaru's sounds, giving him a few pleased ones herself as he became distracted. He was enjoying the touches and hers were keeping him focused on pleasure right now. Good... he deserved to feel the best she could for him.

However it was impossible for her to hold out much longer... Moaning softly, she moved up on his body as her legs settled on either side of his hips even as she continued stroking him. Pulling back from her small hickey left on his neck, Mia stared down at Masaru with a soft smile. "A-Are you...ready? I-Is it okay...?"

Ask, she had to ask...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:54 am

Was he...

"I-It's a...alright... You can..." Mia could... It was fine to continue, Masaru felt; he was definitely... They could continue...

What she'd been doing, it'd...it'd been distracting; it'd felt good, and he'd made her feel good earlier... If they continued then they'd both...

That's what they needed, they could both feel amazing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:01 am

Good... Mia stopped stroking to hold him steady as she carefully moved him inside of her. Very slowly and carefully, not sure if she could do it wrong since the first time had been an accident. Didn't... She didn't want to hurt Masaru, but she was killing herself with this as she moaned loudly.

He felt good... Her slow and careful attempt to do this was ruined as part of the way through she just... moved. Couldn't help it...it was torture... If it...hurt him she'd stop...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:15 am

Masaru attempted to muffle himself somewhat as Mia slid him inside of her, a strong moan coming up that he attempted to keep down at least somewhat. The response was certainly a good one though, it felt...felt good to...

As she moved another moan was earned, her name also following a moment or so later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destructive Models
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: