(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Old Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Old Memories - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:43 am

"Mm..." Carrying her was a start, Lakshmi moaning strongly now that she had been forced to ride him again. His hand was causing obvious reactions from her, her hips shifting much more forcefully the more he rubbed and caused powerful waves of pleasure.

He could...definitely feel a difference from his actions...

Help washing... was even better as her smirk completely disappeared now, pleasure overriding all as she moaned. "I-I don't...care... I-I'll just punish...you later...for this..."

Harsh...cruel and evil punishments for causing her to have to do this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:48 am

The more Lakshmi moved on him, the harder it became to bite back his responses; a few managed to escape, but he it was obvious he was trying... His hand hadn't moved back, and instead he continued to tease her, he was getting such...strong reactions...

"W-Will you...?" He questioned, a moan almost cutting him off; aha, so he'd be getting punished? He couldn't even fathom what she had in mind...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:58 am

Lakshmi had to muffle herself with her arm again, making sure no one could hear them as she got a bit too loud. Kaimu was making fun sounds at least though, causing her to bite her arm a bit to keep from reacting too strongly. She loved his moans and between his hand and him inside of her... It'd overwhelmed the pain in her knees at least and she forgot... forgot all about that as she rode him more.

He had to remind her though with his question and she shook softly before replying. "K-Kai is...going to get tied up...and broken...t-ten times worse than he did me... and I'll carry through until... he's done at least~ Unlike my cruel Kai who failed to finish and gave me... control again~"

"I won't... mess up... and let him have any breaks..." He'd been the one to fail this time~ She wouldn't make that mistake.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 4:09 am

Th...That was...her plan then? His mind briefly went back to the last time she'd tortured him like that, though this sounded much more severe... S-She planned on...doing all that...? Aha...perhaps he was too far gone right now to really let the full consequences of his actions sink in...

He obviously didn't seem to threatened or concerned right now.

Lakshmi...moving like that on him, the feeling... It was all way too much, mind numbing... He couldn't think all that properly even if he wanted to... Instead, a slight moaning of her name had forced its way out.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:02 am

Lakshmi couldn't speak quite coherently any longer, her teasing now fading away as the sensations completely overrode all else. Her arm came back up to muffle her moans, having to bite it as Kaimu's hands and the movements of him inside of her began to grow far too enticing.

She couldn't plot, not when he moaned her name like that, and she tossed those thoughts to the side as his own named welled up. Muffled as she was, it was more a murmur but Lakshmi rode him a bit harder now as pleasure overrode all else entirely.

Whatever was going to be done to him later, was later... Right now there were much more pressing feelings...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:22 am

Any thoughts of what Lakshmi had claimed she'd do to him later had faded rather easily, now far away from his mind as she began to move harder on him. His own name had escaped her lips, and that plus her movements earned another moan.

His hand continued to tease her as she rode him, enjoying her responses as she attempted to muffle her own moans.

"L-Lak...shmi..." T-This was...quite mind numbing though...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:18 am

Lakshmi felt rather amazing by now, lost entirely to the pleasure as Kaimu moaned under her. That hand of his was destroying her, forcing her to ride him faster and harder as she started to draw close very quickly... Her arm was keeping her muffled, but that could only do so much as her body tightened around his. With a strong shudder, a tensing of her whole body and an arching of her back it was rather obvious how strongly his touch had worked...

"K-Kai...m-" Lakshmi's moaning of his name choked off as she climaxed tightly around him, biting her arm and trying to keep herself muffled even as she rode it out. Incredible... amazingly incredible... He felt so good...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:27 am

Lakshmi's name continued to spill out as she moved faster, Kaimu could hardly keep his focus on things; she was...was going faster, and harder now... It was bringing him close, really close, and he didn't think he'd be able to keep going for much longer if she kept this up.

The way she was moving, her responses, the way...way she was moaning his name right now...

It was all quickly becoming too much, and as he felt her tighten around him as she reached her climax another strong moan was given, it only taking another moment or two before he reached his own.

Biting back any type of moan was extremely difficult, and now so it was practically impossible as Lakshmi's name was called rather strongly as he was sent over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 3:09 am

Lakshmi felt her face heat up as Kaimu called her name out, announcing to the world what they had been doing... Though he'd been loud already...

As she panted, taking long deep breaths, the woman moved off of his lap shakily before plopping to her butt on the wood. Leaning back, she held herself up with shaky hands and a small pleased smile as she looked over at her lover.

"Kai~ You were the loud one... Ahaha..." A quiet, breathless laugh was given but her eyes were filled with love, as was her smile. It had been fun, and worth it... Especially as she wasn't the one who had been heard too much~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:30 pm

Kaimu remained on the floor for a bit as Lakshmi moved off of him to seat herself on the floor; his breathing was heavy as he struggled to catch it, needing a moment or so after...that. He'd just...stay here for a moment...catch his breath...

Eh?

He'd been the loud one...

"Fuu...I suppose I was, but... I don't mind~ I'm happy to...proclaim my love...and how amazing Lak-tan makes me feel as loudly as possible..." He answered, managing a smile as he turned his head enough to look over to her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 12:05 am

Lakshmi flushed as Kaimu just turned her teasing around on her, glancing away for a moment before regaining her composure. "You are quite... quite... incorrigible, Kai! J-Just..."

He was fine proclaiming all of that to the world... Lakshmi's heart was racing even as the rest of her calmed down. That was not a...bad thought, not at all though she could barely handle it without blushing rather badly. Who did such things and proclaimed it so...so easily?

Kaimu of course.

"It...is part of why I love him." Lakshmi muttered softly to herself as she caught her breath finally and smiled before attempting to lever herself up to wash herself off... Again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 12:11 am

"Fufu~" Kaimu gave another light laugh at Lakshmi's response as she ended up becoming flustered; it was cute~ If he said so she'd react even more nicely, but he would let her off the hook for now.

Ahah~ Lakshmi was adorable, fufu~

He remained on the floor a bit longer, his breath gradually calming itself as he rested up, and eventually he pull himself to sit up as she headed over to go and clean off.

Hn?

"Ne~? Lak-tan? Did you say something?" He asked, having heard a mutter, but hadn't heard exactly what she'd said.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:44 am

Lakshmi seated herself on the stool near the water spout, beginning to rinse herself before grabbing the soap. She... she was ignoring the laughs, Kaimu obviously pleased with himself and completely unable to be dealt with right now! So she'd just get clean, get washed and then let herself soak a tiny bit in the bath. Her body temperature couldn't be allowed to go up too much, so she'd be careful with her soaks.

Not that she had been entirely in the past... But she was definitely moreso now! Careful...Careful...

Kaimu spoke, the soapy washcloth was dropped and she tried to compose her...and failed.

"N-Nothing!" Lakshmi squeaked and turned, flushing more deeply as she gave him a look before turning back to her washing. It was nothing! Why did this man toss her so off balance? It was almost as if it was a magic trick... that he could pull.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:52 am

"Eeeh...." That didn't seem like nothing~ Kaimu was smiling, grinning almost as he moved over towards the washing area more, and closer to Lakshmi. "That didn't sound like nothing, Lak-tan~"

She was awfully flustered, and he'd just asked a simple question~ Had what she'd been muttering been that flustering? Fufu~

A laugh was given, but instead of pushing her further he turned to get to washing himself off. He'd let her have that if she didn't wanna talk, he'd flustered her quite a bit already just before~ He was kind, he could give her a break~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:59 am

Lakshmi flushed more but held in her flustered sounds with an immense use of her powerful will. It took everything she had, she was far too open with Kaimu to be able to hide too much, but it was a success!

Knowing that he was stopping his teasing only because he felt she'd had too much, that laugh was the final straw... The bucket she had secretly filled with cold water while washing, as if to rinse herself off, was lifted and upended over her future husband before she broke into laughter even as she got splashed with the cold water herself.

"Hah! Serves you right Kai."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:20 am

!?!!!

Lakshmi's little stunt had earned quite the yelp from Kaimu, causing him to jump and freeze at the sensation of the cold water suddenly poured on him. That was cruel! That was a cruel thing Lakshmi had done!!

"L-L-Lak-taaaaaan!!" Cold, cold, cold.... He'd needed warm water, not cold!! He'd let her off with the teasing! Served him right!?

Weeeh... Cruel...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:55 am

Lakshmi set the bucket away and brought a hand up to hide her smirk, though she couldn't keep it from her voice. "I was just helping~"

Her fluster was all gone now, she felt a bit better. A cold shower is just what that smirking, flirty, sexy rogue needed to calm him down. That jumping had been worth everything and possibly the cold shoulder she'd get from him for a bit. The man didn't like being cold after all.

A cruel, but equal way to get back at him for all his countless teases and evil comments. Lakshmi went back to washing herself, content in her ultimate victory.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:00 am

"Lak-taaaaaaan..." Kaimu whined, his shivering perhaps a bit exaggerated as he attempted to now clean himself off for real. That had been cold! It'd been freezing! He needed warm water, warm! That was a cruel prank!

Lakshmi no doubt was finding amusement, and here he'd given her a break from the teasing!

Weh!

"Lak-taaaan....uuu..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:25 am

Lakshmi rinsed herself off before raising an eyebrow as she glanced over at Kaimu. He was shivering... Hah, way too much for the water she'd dumped over his head.

That tricky fox was up to his no good exaggerations again.

Grinning, she stood and stretched before stepping over to Kaimu and bending down enough to plant a kiss on the top of his head. "If you hurry with washing, I'll warm you up in the bath~"

She wasn't all evil! Only mostly, and only when provoked totally unfairly as he had just done!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:36 am

Fuuuuu~

Kaimu seemed a bit pouty as he felt the kiss placed on his head, even going as far as puffing out a cheek, but Lakshmi's offer erased that and he gave a grin. "'Kaaaaaay~"

That had been a cruel prank on Lakshmi's part, but he would hurry with washing! Once he got washed he would relax back with her and warm up~! Just what was needed!

Exactly what was needed~ The rest of the bath could be spent warming up, and relaxing~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:46 am

Lakshmi loved his pouts, those playful and teasing tones of his ruin almost like music to her. It was something she enjoyed, though his happy response was just as good. She smiled and turned, waving her hand back in a small negligent wave.

"All right. I will be waiting~ Do not take too long, even minorly high temperatures can be dangerous." She teased soft as she stepped into the bath, the gentle heat not entirely what she wanted but it would do. Far hotter baths were much more pleasant...

Though being able to snuggle up to Kaimu would make up for that. Then they could stay in until relaxed enough to head back upstairs... Also giving him recovery time for her ultimate ruin later.

Paybaack~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:53 am

He wouldn't, he wouldn't~!

Kaimu gave a noise in response to Lakshmi, nodding as he worked on getting himself washed up. He wouldn't take long! He could hurry! Lak-tan wouldn't be left sitting in water that may get too hot for her!

It took a few moments, but once again the bucket was tipped over his head, with warmer water, to rinse himself off. He was clean~!

With a smile, he looked over to Lakshmi; "Doneee~!"

Saying that, he moved to stand and head over to the bath to sit with her. Good! The water wasn't too hot, that was good, she was being careful!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:04 am

Lakshmi's head was lolling a bit as she listened to Kaimu wash up, the earlier activities and the warm bath soothing her muscles and tenseness that sex hadn't helped. Still it would help her a bit to rub her thighs and knees after earlier. It had been fun but she wasn't cut out for hard floors right now~

His speedy washing was appreciated though, she wanted to snuggle him as she ran her hands down the tense muscles of her thigh before gently moving to her calf. It took only a few more moments for Kaimu to enter the bath, by that time Lakshmi had loosened one leg and moved onto the other.

As he sat, she turned and leaned her back against him with a pleased sigh, before snagging his arm and wrapping it around her waist from behind. "Finally you join us. My Kai returns~"

Snuggling up like this was soothing, she closed her eyes and relaxed even more. If she ended up falling asleep he'd hold her up~ They could rest like this for however long he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:17 am

"Mnm~ All done with washing, so we can rest for a bit~" Kaimu answered, giving a nod as he sat before Lakshmi snuggled up to him. This was definitely nice, it was nice to relax after everything earlier...

The water wasn't too hot, which also made him happy for Lakshmi's sake when it came to the her and the baby, in time she'd be able to take her hotter baths again...it would just take a few more months...

Just a few more months...those bubbles had really pushed things forward, but...nothing could be done, plus, they'd get to meet their son sooner this way, at least...

Rest was for the best right now, and now that they were all snuggled up Kaimu moved slightly to make it more comfortable for them before letting out a breath. They would stay in for a bit, and then head back to their room...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Memories
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14